Search results

1. CHUCKYBOY

News Bookies hand winless Dogs ultimate insult

Yes this is it. I have mentioned before, the refs will let us play a fair game after they know we cannot threaten the top 8 towards the end of the season after they have sucked the life out of us. Has been happening for a few years now. Just to add insult to injury from the corrupt organisation.
  2. CHUCKYBOY

News Canterbury chairman John Khoury says club is standing behind firebrand Jack Hetherington

The club needs to start stepping on toes. We have been the NRL’s bitches for a few years now because they think we are WEAK. How about sticking up for our players, sponsors and more importantly the fans. Let us play rough and play dirty because all the other puppets do and get away with it...
  3. CHUCKYBOY

Lewis is the worst half to ever play any form of football for 125 years

Lewis played a lot better with experience around him. When the Morris twins were around his game was good. The team needs time to gel and Lewis has to be in there be it half or lock. Defence wins matches and he is that. The rest will come with time if they can maintain a good team and not chop...
  4. CHUCKYBOY

No soul.

Totally agree.
  5. CHUCKYBOY

Dump Averillo and Napa

Absolutely
  6. CHUCKYBOY

Opinion Attack

Meany is better though. We are definitely playing with one half. Averillo is weak and Lewis might not be good in attack but much better than Averillo. Shows more heart and smashing in defence.
  7. CHUCKYBOY

We got reffed out of the game!

Right on the money mate.
  8. CHUCKYBOY

We got reffed out of the game!

Been the same story for a few years. Blind Freddy can see it. We always get gassed by the refs. Until the end of the year when they know we cannot threaten the 8 they will give us a break then. On the other hand we are making silly mistakes by a few highly paid players.
  9. CHUCKYBOY

Opinion What was the most pleasing thing about today's win?

Great win considering the ref gave them 7 to 1 tackle restarts which was questionable. Huge win at Newcastle and just to see Klemmer burn was magnificent. Cannot be happier with our players.
  10. CHUCKYBOY

Any wonder why The Bulldog's are not on Prime Time TV

Hmmmm... That’s the answer. Same way the club is going.
  11. CHUCKYBOY

Major Sponser

Ford would be ideal.
  12. CHUCKYBOY

Board need to go if Dogs fail to sign elite players like David Fifita / Latrell Mitchell

You are right on the money mate. Hasler and Cleal did in fact refuse to bring high profile players because their plan was just to cash grab and sink the club. But of all the talk Fifita would be the best signing and he will then attract others to the club. We need good business men and a great...
  13. CHUCKYBOY

Bulldogs circling Leilua as Raiders squeeze star centre out

I think this would be the worst signing considering we are a rebuilding phase. The guy is not all that and has a bad attitude.
  14. CHUCKYBOY

National Rorting League

Or Nick Politis League.
  15. CHUCKYBOY

Roosters boss Nick Politis slams 'jealous' salary cap critics

Yeah NRL will change to NPL. Nick Politis League.
  16. CHUCKYBOY

J moz ???

JMOZ was very loyal to the club over the years and would take him back no questions asked. Experience is essential in rebuilding the club and he has still plenty to offer.
  17. CHUCKYBOY

Roosters boss Nick Politis slams 'jealous' salary cap critics

A few questions should have of been raised a few weeks ago when television cameras went into the roosters dressing room at full time. There was Politis, Greenberg and Robinson standing all looking like they have set the stage for a roosters GF. Need an investigation into this and I am sure...
  18. CHUCKYBOY

Hoppa Top Dog?

Absolutely! He was the best and very well deserved.
  19. CHUCKYBOY

Who do you want to win the NRL title?

100% correct brother.
  20. CHUCKYBOY

Opinion Who is your player of the year?

Well considering how many games he saved with his one on one tackles I have no problem with him being player of the year. Hoppa would be my first choice though.
  21. CHUCKYBOY

Josh Reynolds

I am hearing we offered him $250000. The tigers will pay half of what he is on.
  22. CHUCKYBOY

Dean Pay v Nathan Brown Article

And Nick Kouparitsas
  23. CHUCKYBOY

Quiz: what's the common factor in our last 3 games?

Well said my brother.
  24. CHUCKYBOY

Opinion Chris Smith has to challenge his charge

No, the NRL lets us play and win by easing the refs off us each year at end rounds when they know we cannot make the 8. Last year was the same. Until there is an administration change it will be the same again and again.
  25. CHUCKYBOY

Recruitment Suggestions - Consolidated Thread

Yes, bring him back.
  26. CHUCKYBOY

Melb Storm are pigs.

EMBARRASSING.
  27. CHUCKYBOY

Obstruction??

The NRL has got it in for the bulldogs. Been happening for years now. They have been trying hard to make our club look bad and will continue to do so as long as Greenberg is in charge. They purposely tell the refs to cane us. Been saying it for years CORRUPTION. They will keep us at the bottom...
  28. CHUCKYBOY

Lichaa family ripping the club on social media

Definitely not family. This bloke is a parra man they are into menswear.
  29. CHUCKYBOY

News Anderson doesn't blame Des over salary cap mess

Des was and is a Manly man. He never had heart for the Bulldogs. Wake up people. Des had full control as far as football is concerned. He made choices and he only came to get his money and destroyed our club. Look at Manly now and how he puts all in.
  30. CHUCKYBOY

Recruitment Suggestions - Consolidated Thread

He is a player we really need now.
  31. CHUCKYBOY

Chris Anderson needs to step in now!

Anderson is running the show, not Pay.
  32. CHUCKYBOY

Consolidated Klemmer Discussion

Sick of seeing this once great club going down. Play hardball for once and stick it up them. NO EARLY RELEASE. Let us see this new board get tough or are they just a bunch of amateurs.
  33. CHUCKYBOY

Look who popped into Belmore

Seen them having an Oztag game along with all the other legends at Belmore on Wednesday afternoon. Some still looked in good shape too.
  34. CHUCKYBOY

Bulldog supporters. Where are you from?

Lebanese background, arrived in OZ back in 1970 and Lived in Belmore for 54 years. Went to St Johns Lakemba and never have or will ever move from here.
  35. CHUCKYBOY

Best Bulldogs players under Des Hasler

Because the Nrl did not want us to. Too much corruption so they never wanted us to celebrate. They get the refs to cane us in anyways they can just to make an example of us. Then they rev our fans up and upset us just hoping our fans cause trouble in the crowd so the media is all over us and we...
  36. CHUCKYBOY

Will the dirty scummy grub burgess get cited for the 2 elbows he throws on Aiden Tolman

Also S Burgess cannonball tackle on Kas from behind. He did it a few times today.
  37. CHUCKYBOY

To all the Reynolds haters

????? Passion
  38. CHUCKYBOY

Sharks willing to offer Josh Reynolds lifeline

I agree 100% with you mate.
  39. CHUCKYBOY

Ben Cummins Bias

The week before JT put Cummings on show and had his tail between his legs like a bitch. But our club has been getting smacked down since that Good Friday game and nobody since bullfrog has the balls to challenge the Nrl.
  40. CHUCKYBOY

Moses Mbye injured.

Channel 9 has just reported that Mbye has a small fracture in his arm but will play with heavy strapping and be monitored throughout the year.
  41. CHUCKYBOY

Bulldogs man cave

Thanks guys. I must admit he is talented, the son of gun. Cheers.
  42. CHUCKYBOY

Bulldogs man cave

Man cave done. Now need to furnish. Bulldogs emblem was freehand painted by my son, if u want a painting similar to this, let me know.
  43. CHUCKYBOY

Farewell thread

I think you are spot on
  44. CHUCKYBOY

Our board!

Spot on, heaps I bet. They should be held accountable and a change of board should be a priority.
  45. CHUCKYBOY

I miss ennis

The team loved Ennis, he was the captain and a good leader. I believe you should never let go of a good captain, but Des thought otherwise. As I mentioned in another thread Graham was playing very well when Ennis was around. Since then he has been silenced and embarrassed by the club. Every...
  46. CHUCKYBOY

If sharks win it....

The knock on call on Scott was the turning point along with the forward pass. Fans are not stupid and realise it has all been set up the way the Nrl wanted. The refs are out there clearly putting teams on the back foot. It's all a corrupt organisation and would not be surprised if losing teams...
  47. CHUCKYBOY

Why bother with linesmen?!?!

As proven in the Titans v Broncos game, the whole nrl is corrupt. We have been witnessing this for a long time now and as long as us fans keep watching and attending games like today's, we will get ripped off. We need a breakaway competition to stir this inept organisation and have a club with a...
  48. CHUCKYBOY

"I don't know"

Spot on, Graham worked well with Ennis and scored of his quick passing close to the tryline.
  49. CHUCKYBOY

Belmore

Yeah and it seems he has been silenced since he made that comment because it is the TRUTH.
  50. CHUCKYBOY

Josh Reynolds - Absolute respect.

RESPECT! indeed.
  51. CHUCKYBOY

has james graham lost his mongrel?

Who could blame him after he found out how corrupt this game really has become. The man is a beast on the field and has proven that. But when he saw his club is being robbed and tried to defend it, he was crucified for it. And who out there supported him besides us fans? NOBODY. So it would not...
  52. CHUCKYBOY

Canterbury Bulldogs fans clash with police at Roosters game at Allianz Stadium

I saw that too on channel 10 news. Of all people, this cruiser drinking molester wants to talk. Get back in your hole Ferguson. This **** should have never been allowed back in the game.
  53. CHUCKYBOY

Do we forget the channel boss is a rooters supporter.
  54. CHUCKYBOY

NRL referees' boss Tony Archer backs Sydney Roosters prop Kane Evans' try

How right you are my friend. He was the MAN.
  55. CHUCKYBOY

Brett Morris, a waste of money?

Bad call, Brett and tank were our best players i thought considering the refs poor decisions.
  56. CHUCKYBOY

The NRL has pushed the wrong buttons. This year above all they have tested our patience. Firstly that infamous game against souths then against the sharks at our packed home game at Belmore.Thats to name a few. Now this. It is a minor incident considering fans pay massive dollars to come and...
  57. CHUCKYBOY

'end of lifers' is such a stupid blanket rule

We should always hold onto players who love our club and not throw them out as we have been doing.
  58. CHUCKYBOY

'end of lifers' is such a stupid blanket rule

We have to ask uncle Nick.
  59. CHUCKYBOY

Corrupt nrl

Why am I not surprised? been saying it all along. Never blamed James Graham for not playing as hard after the Good Friday game. Because our club pulled him up and they showed no spine. We the supporters get ripped off and the corrupt nrl get our money regardless. We are the laughing stock. It is...
  60. CHUCKYBOY

Eastwood facing suspension

And the nrl wonder why they are losing crowds. One of the worst run sports ever in history with the current administration.
  61. CHUCKYBOY

The Belmore Experiment will lose its appeal..

Yes the team played poorly. But look at the penalty count with teams that we compete with. Every time we make a good showing in defence or attack the refs are putting us on the back foot until the opposition scores.This I have noticed a lot this season. I believe the nrl has been sending...
  62. CHUCKYBOY

Belmore a sell out Again!!

Mate I was going to suggest you park in the streets closer to Campsie and then a short walk through the lane way behind the playing arena. If you get there early enough you can also park near the Greek church which is very handy.
  63. CHUCKYBOY

Belmore Game - Cant Wait

Grew up and still live in Belmore. I remember when the Mortimers use to live in Myall st across from the park. They use to join us in kicking the ball around on school holidays. Great memories walking through the park and watching the game from the wog stand,is what they use to call it back...
  64. CHUCKYBOY

Bulldogs’ Josh Reynolds didn’t like Andrew Johns’ criticism...

“He can say whatever he wants. He was the best player in the world, the best there ever was. I respect that. Sorry, I don't agree with that comment. Johns wasn't the best player at all. I think Terry Lamb was and now it is Thurston that will hold that title for a long time to come. In my...
  65. CHUCKYBOY

Inglis shoulder charge

He did it to Dean Young a few years ago and knocked him out. He is a dirty player a lot of the times. He must practice that move at home on his wife.
  66. CHUCKYBOY

3-2-1 vs Manly round 7

3. Mbye 2. Eastwood 1. Tolman
  67. CHUCKYBOY

The mind of michael ennis

Why wouldn't he if his own club dogged him. The nrl is so corrupt now that he might just head home because he would not tolerate all the BS. James Graham in my opinion is the most passionate and toughest Bulldog ever. James Graham should not change but the nrl should. He deserves RESPECT. People...
  68. CHUCKYBOY

Bulldogs NRL Club Day - on Foxtel

It was one of the greatest games I watched. A lot of dogs fans started leaving the ground early when they thought it was an impossible task. But I was one of many who stuck it out to watch the best finals comeback. The Daryl Halligan goal from the sideline, OMG. Thats when I knew it was all over...
  69. CHUCKYBOY

Which past players do you miss?

And lamb off course.
  70. CHUCKYBOY

Which past players do you miss?

Hethrington, McCracken,Dymock and Peter Kelly.
  71. CHUCKYBOY

We're the last of the heavyweights

Yes we could have.
  72. CHUCKYBOY

9 bias - other fans agree

I have said this before and will do so again. The NRL does not care about anything except the $$$$$$. This was worked out well before kick off, and if you still do not believe that it is a big corrupt business well think again. Just watch the replay and see how many bad calls went against us...
  73. CHUCKYBOY

Where did it go wrong in your opinion?

We started very poorly but when we started to get back into it we were put on the back foot. How were the charge downs not played at. We also had souths knock on just outside their goal line in the field of play but Hayne said it was a dropout so we would not get a repeat set.
  74. CHUCKYBOY

Teo Tackle on Perrett

Yes after all the NRL is the big winner tonight. They revved it all up for a sellout crowd and all the merchandise that was sold. Then they chose Hayne to ref the game.Nothing surprises me.
  75. CHUCKYBOY

Ennis says he'll be ready for the GF

Sky news has just reported Ennis has 2 fractures in his foot.
  76. CHUCKYBOY

Round 25 vs Souths - Souths don't win the close ones!

Hope our defence is tight, because if their speedy backs make a break we don't have the pace to catch them.
  77. CHUCKYBOY

Why are you a Bulldogs Supporter?

Lived in Belmore all my life and went to my first game when I was 7. Bleed blue and white since.
  78. CHUCKYBOY

Des hasler on talking sport 2sm in 15min

Injuries suspensions and possession cost us, is mostly what he said. Apart from that he said every team goes through this at some stage.
  79. CHUCKYBOY

I am a true Bulldogs Man

Happy Birthday mate, I am also from the area. Belmore all my life and went to St Johns Lakemba which is now Holy Spirit College. Bulldogs have been part of our life since we came here back in 1970. Always have and will support the club through good times and bad. Passionate and proud to be a...
  80. CHUCKYBOY

Reynolds response to Broncos loss

He is a Bulldog and a tough one too. Off the field he is down to earth and always has time to talk to everyone he can. A true champion with passion and aggression on the field. As he gets older he will mature into a dynamic player.
  81. CHUCKYBOY

Josh Reynolds - I hope you're doing ok

JR is human and we all make mistakes. Look at the likes of Hayne and how his whole team played last year. His supporters stayed behind him and now he is killing it. Yes we are passionate, but no matter what always support your players and the club, as we all can have a bad time and rise again...
  82. CHUCKYBOY

Tim lafai fullback

Will not surprise me one bit.
  83. CHUCKYBOY

Target Barba

Barba will be dangerous and a handful because he knows our plays very well. Also his kicking game may be a threat to us along with his pace. This game may just remind us of what we have lost as a player of his stature. Whether we like it or not. But I hope I am wrong and we get up in their face...
  84. CHUCKYBOY

Its a joke!

This is the reason that I do not take the family to watch games anymore. Corrupt refs and the NRL has not done anything about it. We the fans buy all fan gear and they keep ripping us off. They are killing this great game but do not care as fans still spend their money on it. Well maybe if they...
  85. CHUCKYBOY

Mitch brown vs Manly

People please, always support your club and the players no matter what.
  86. CHUCKYBOY

Who's keen to watch the doggies tonight

Through good times and bad, go the doggies.
  87. CHUCKYBOY

Todd Carney MEGA DICKHEAD

'' He's getting on the piss mate " Isn't that what some kind of people say ? lol
  88. CHUCKYBOY

Your round 15 team?

We do need someone like Thompson or Cook at fullback. They can kick and chase in the in goal either scoring or maybe a chance of a repeat set. Also the quick little men can support the ball carrier for an offload of our big forwards which we are really missing this year.
  89. CHUCKYBOY

reni maitua

Reni played good and all respect to him.
  90. CHUCKYBOY

Tim Lafai

Assassin you kill me...