Search results

1. D

Cooper Conk

Is there a worse commentator?
  2. D

Talakai hit

Am I the only one that thinks he should have been sent off? Shoulder clearly made contact with the head with force. I thought it was as bad as hetherington’s high shot last week
  3. D

12 men

Dogs are playing better with 12 men than a full compliment. Maybe TBaz should name a 12 man side next week
  4. D

Defensive coach...do we have one?

We must be the worst defensive bulldog side in 70 years.
  5. D

Dogs sign Schoolboy star

Not sure if this has been posted.... DOGS NET SCHOOLBOYS STAR Canterbury have swooped on an Australian Schoolboy, winning the race to sign exciting Cronulla forward James Roumanos. Having represented Australia alongside the likes of Dragons gun Zac Lomax and Broncos man-mountain David Fifita...
  6. D

Nsw election

When you don't like any of the above.....
  7. D

Brett Stewart and dce don't even talk

So I was at a sports lunch with fatty amongst other nrl past players and he says that Brett Stewart and DCE don't even talk to each other. Apparently joey johns has been trying to work plays between the two and Stewart refuses! Not good signs for manly! Ha ha
  8. D

Daily Telegraph ignorant again!

"The season of upsets continued this weekend with 29 of the 47 matches so far this year going to the underdogs. Ahead of Monday night’s clash between Melbourne and St George Illawarra at AAMI Park, Manly and South Sydney are the only favourites to win in round six." - Daily Telegraph Coming...