Search results

1. Rottie

Golf R

who has one? What problems do they have? Would you recommend? Are they fun? What are the alternatives under 40k.
  2. Rottie

The injury thread..

ok I'm bored so let's get some interesting stories out there... What is an injury you've copped, could be anything, a fight, work related, car accident, sports injuries, if you were in pain, tell us the story... Ok I'll start. I was overseas at the time (Iraq) I was about 17 so quite a while...
  3. Rottie

Ive found the boys a new motivational speaker

http://hw-mobile.worldstarhiphop.com/u/vid/2016/07/uXEFiO6PBOM8_mobile.mp4 You guys think she rex would've played the way he did if we had this guy tearing into him
  4. Rottie

I just fell in love with golf

Paige Spiranac is sport’s new jiggling Jenneke SEPTEMBER 15, 20164:52PM Spiranac out of her golf attire. MEET Paige Spiranac — golfer, Instagram sensation and the girl who just topped Aussie hurdler Michelle Jenneke’s pre-race routine. Jenneke gained worldwide fame for her unique warm-up...
  5. Rottie

Positive thread

haha only joking, give it to the *****, Fuck you des and the rest of you useless *****
  6. Rottie

ATT: S.O.H

Its time for you to live under the Kremlin.. Breast map reveals how Aussies compare on the global ‘cup size- scale Data from Target Map has compared every country to show how average cup sizes stack up around the world. IF YOU ever wondered how your breast size compares to women around the...
  7. Rottie

Australia's very own Guantanamo

ABC Four Corners reveals footage showing extent of alleged abuse of youths in the Northern Territory JULY 26, 20169:54AM Northern Territory detention centre abuse WARNING: This story contains graphic content that may upset some readers. PRIME Minister Malcolm Turnbull has announced a...
  8. Rottie

Bulldogs refuse to re-sign t-rex

Tony Williams has played his best football at Canterbury in the past three weeks since returning from a stint in the NSW Cup, but the former Test forward still won't be at the club next season. The Bulldogs had already told Williams he wasn't part of their plans when his lucrative contract...
  9. Rottie

R.I.P Muhammad Ali

truly the greatest Death of legendary boxer, iconic American Muhammad Ali JUNE 4, 20164:17PM 'The Greatest': 1942 - 2016 news.com.au LEGENDARY boxer Muhammad Ali has passed away after losing his battle with respiratory disease. Ali was surrounded by his family in a Phoenix hospital. He...
  10. Rottie

Tech heads please...

does anyone know if I can transfer my pictures and videos to my ps4 from my galaxy 6? I'm Running out of storage and was wondering if this is possible
  11. Rottie

Klemmer

http://wwos.ninemsn.com.au/2016/06/01/21/51/state-of-origin-2016-michael-morgan-brutal-hit-david-klemmer Best part of origin Enjoy the pretty lights Michael!
  12. Rottie

Hazem el Masri rejects the NRL's offer

A devastated Hazem El Masri has rejected an offer to rejoin the NRL as an ambassador after the governing body offered him a revised contract worth 80 per cent less than the deal he was previously on. El Masri has had a long association with head office following the completion of his glittering...
  13. Rottie

Dog advice

Hi guys, I'm about to buy a dog for the first time in my life, I know very little about dogs. i want this dog to protect my family and house especially when I'm not there, I also don't want a dog that jumps all over me when I get home and barks at every thing. I thought German Shepards could be...
  14. Rottie

Will Mbye stay at the dogs?

Video Image "I've worked on my emotional intelligence and I've really tried to change" DES Hasler won’t be the only bloke at Canterbury who plays a key role in making sure Moses Mbye remains at the club beyond next year. Josh Reynolds, the man who has gone head to head with Mbye...
  15. Rottie

sydney teen murder

A Sydney teenager was the victim of a brutal sexual assault before he was bludgeoned to death in what senior detectives described as one of the most "gut-wrenching" cases they have worked on. Police believe that Mahmoud Hrouk, 16, was killed by an opportunistic attacker or attackers, who held...
  16. Rottie

Maroons bullied by a rookie

MAROONS great Billy Moore has accused Queensland’s star-studded forward pack of being bullied by rookie NSW hulk David Klemmer. Moore said the Maroons’ big-name hardmen were “monstered” by a 116kg tearaway playing only his second Origin game. Klemmer played a pivotal role in NSW’s final-quarter...
  17. Rottie

Maroons bullied by a rookie

MAROONS great Billy Moore has accused Queensland’s star-studded forward pack of being bullied by rookie NSW hulk David Klemmer. Moore said the Maroons’ big-name hardmen were “monstered” by a 116kg tearaway playing only his second Origin game. Klemmer played a pivotal role in NSW’s final-quarter...
  18. Rottie

This guy should replace Corey Thompson

Image Video Dharmendra Singh poses with a relative, Suman Devi. Credit: Barcroft Media/Getty Images Source: Getty Images LIFE is not always easy at high altitude, as India’s tallest man can attest. At 2.4m tall (8ft 1in) — only 11cm shy of the world record (2.51m, 8ft 3in) — Dharmendra...
  19. Rottie

Chinese visa application

I'm due to leave to China next week. I ran into some problems filling out the visa app, question 3.3 do you have a criminal record? yes I do, and I've read how people have been rejected for similar crimes I have committed (long time ago) I've been good for a while now kept my nose clean, no...
  20. Rottie

NRL set for revolt from angry clubs

article
  21. Rottie

Dogs about to sign Daniel Vidot?

Heard on NRL 360 some guy from mmm said we're deep in negotiations with Vidot and stand by fot announcement, most probably "tomorrow"
  22. Rottie

Andrew chan Myuran sukumaran

To be executed right about now, bloody awful
  23. Rottie

NRL power rankings-The Coaches

NRL power rankings: we rank the competition’s head coaches from 1-16 Staff writers FOX SPORTS December 09, 2014 9:55AM SHARE 4 There’s a heap of candidates for best coach in the NRL right now. Source: News Corp Australia THE rugby league season has finally come to an end, so we can...
  24. Rottie

RIP Phil Hughes

tragic loss to the cricket world, this is devastating news, so young, so much talent. RIP Phil Hughes
  25. Rottie

Klemmer selection turning point

Kangaroos prop Aaron Woods says coach Tim Sheens' bold decision to introduce rookie big man David Klemmer against England was the turning point in Australia's Four Nations campaign. The Kangaroos were staring at the prospect of missing the final of a major tournament for the first time in 60...
  26. Rottie

Signs

Anyone here design or make signs for shops etc..
  27. Rottie

David Klemmer key to win

GIANT Kangaroos rookie David Klemmer proved that size does matter when his inclusion was a key to Australia’s fighting Four Nations rugby league win over England. And he knows he will need to back that up when the Kangaroos’ tournament hopes again go on the line against a monster Samoa pack in...
  28. Rottie

G 20

Who do you have your money on if abbott 'shirtfronts' vlad? Personally id put my money on putin, ex KGB old school hard head type vs umm.. ex lawyer, cycling enthusiast, lifeguard i think... More seriously Was tony out of line with his comments? I think he was way out of line, this is...
  29. Rottie

2014 season review

Bulldogs' 2014 Season Review By Jack Brady NRL.com 7:40am Wed 08th October, 2014 Share Print Decrease Font Increase Font RSS You need to have the Adobe Flash Player to view this content. Please click here to continue. Let's not beat around the bush. This season review was...
  30. Rottie

two words is why we're in th grand final

A LONG way from grand final day at ANZ Stadium, Des Hasler slipped off his lab coat, switched off the CCTV cameras, tipped out the calves blood and sat down in front of 17 dejected faces. Down inside the away dressing room of the Gold Coast Titans, 900km away from home, the Bulldogs players sat...
  31. Rottie

graham to hospitalise burgess AGAIN!

SAM Burgess found himself in hospital after his last-up Battle of Britain against James Graham, who busted the ribs of his English rival with a thunderous hit off the ball. Ahead of Sunday’s final battle between the NRL’s most competitive compatriots, The Daily Telegraph can reveal Rabbitohs...
  32. Rottie

we are the beating heart of rugby league

Rugby league - to some it's just a game where grown men chase after a ball, but to the thousands of Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs fans it represents a game of passion, of strength, of teamwork and of mateship. Nowhere more is this personified than in the 2014 NRL grand final where two...
  33. Rottie

tim browne

TIM Browne laughs as he tells you his new nickname: The Metal Man. The player who will run out in Sunday night’s grand final with three plates in his forehead — 11 weeks after he walked off the field with a fractured skull. While the Bulldogs’ interchange forward might not be the focus this...
  34. Rottie

thanks simms

PENRITH legend Royce Simmons remembers encouraging James Graham to leave England and try his luck in the NRL. The pair were coach and captain at St Helens and had just lost the Super League grand final to Wigan in 2011. Simmons wanted Graham to remain at St Helens, but after five minutes into...
  35. Rottie

bulldogs maul the storm

The Bulldogs have beaten the Melbourne Storm 28-4 in a sudden death clash at AAMI Park Paul CrawleyThe Daily TelegraphSeptember CRAIG Bellamy knows enough about finals football to know a real premiership threat when he sees one — and the Melbourne coach says he wouldn’t be surprised to see...
  36. Rottie

Mike Tyson loses it

RETIRED boxer Mike Tyson has unleashed an expletive-filled rant on live TV in Canada. Tyson was appearing on the cable news channel CP24 when the host, Nathan Downer, asked him about his recent meeting with Toronto’s scandal-plagued, cocaine-smoking mayor Rob Ford. Ford recently returned to...
  37. Rottie

Graham vs S. burgess

Noticed there was a burgess v Ennis thread so this is just as worthy. Grahams smashimg him so far tonight!
  38. Rottie

Top 4 or bust for the bulldogs

CANTERBURY have set themselves the lofty task of conceding just two tries per game as they mount a last-ditch bid to crack back into the top four. Back-to-back victories after an awful month that saw the Bulldogs leak 129 points from four straight defeats have left Des Hasler’s side with an...
  39. Rottie

Malaysia Airlines jet 'shot down'

Malaysia Airlines jet 'shot down' July 18, 2014: Amateur vision has surfaced of the final moments of Malaysian Airlines flight MH17, which crashed in Ukraine this morning. ninemsn A Malaysian Airlines plane carrying 295 people, including 27 Australians, has crashed...
  40. Rottie

Stand in fullback Mitch Brown matches it with the best

It may only have been his third game at fullback for the season but Mitch Brown’s performance on Saturday night may very well have been a match-winning one. The 26-year-old put in three try-saving attempts, including two in the final 15 minutes, to help his side to a 6-4 win at AAMI Park; its...
  41. Rottie

Well Done Reni Maitua

Was listening to 2gb today on the that arrogant prick ray Hadley, a bulldogs fan called in and was talking about how Reni posted on instagram how he had a ticket for someone who wanted it, so from what I remember this kid just wanted to meet Reni, lives in canberra and I think he said he'd done...
  42. Rottie

Lol..Boyd

An icy Darius Boyd has refused to answer questions about Wayne Bennett's decision to quit the Newcastle Knights, saying that he is 'lost for words.' DARIUS Boyd has done it again. After getting in trouble for a shocking interview five years ago, the Newcastle Knights star has pulled...
  43. Rottie

Fatty doesn't know the rules

Channel 9 commentator Paul “Fatty” Vautin. Source: Supplied THIS is reassuring. Paul “Fatty” Vautin, after more than 20 years as a rugby league commentator with Channel 9, still doesn’t know the rules. Aidan Guerra crossed for what initially appeared to be Queensland’s opening try in the...
  44. Rottie

Josh morris-Hi-Tech recovery equipment

Morris set for Blues return 0:55 NSW centre Josh Morris will enter Wednesday night’s Origin match at Suncorp Stadium as something of a walking football miracle. One of the heroes from the Blues’ opening victory at Suncorp Stadium revealed how cutting edge technology has helped him...
  45. Rottie

Curtis Landers with Trent hodkinson all the way through that origin 2 winning kick

Hodkinson the match winner 1:37 TRENT Hodkinson is looking down at his kicking tee. Staring at that plastic, green circle — at the name ‘Curtis’ scribbled large in thick black texta — while, all around him inside ANZ Stadium, some 84,000 delirious fans bounce, scream, shake and pray. And...
  46. Rottie

Damian cook to kickstart Canterbury halves

They call him `Mr Professional', and he has been charged with kickstarting Canterbury's premiership assault in the absence of their State of Origin stars. Damien Cook will be the latest playmaker to fill the Bulldogs' No.7 jersey against Parramatta at ANZ Stadium on Sunday as the NRL club seek...
  47. Rottie

Paul carter stood down

Gold Coast forward Paul Carter has been stood down by the NRL club after being charged with high-range drink-driving. Carter, 22, was reportedly caught driving with a blood-alcohol level almost four times the legal limit on the tourist strip early on Thursday morning. The P-plater had also...
  48. Rottie

Van's and couriers

So I'm thinking of buying a van for courier work, I just wanted to ask you guys if you have any relatives or friends in this industry? i have been told to stay away from allied as they treat their drivers like shit! And also I had my heart set on a Mercedes sprinter 2011 For 29k done 129000kms...
  49. Rottie

Stats that MATTER

STATS show the Bulldogs are a great chance of storming “Fortress Brookvale” in tonight’s NRL clash against the Sea Eagles. Considered one of the toughest places in the NRL for away sides to win, the Bulldogs have bucked the trend in recent years, winning seven of their last 11 matches on the...
  50. Rottie

NSW star josh Reynolds handwritten letter

HE HAS great hands, fast feet and a brilliant football brain. Now you can add big heart to Josh Reynolds’ list of qualities. The Canterbury and NSW five-eighth has become a hero to an eight-year-old boy by writing an old-fashioned, handwritten letter encouraging the youngster not to give up on...
  51. Rottie

State of Origin: Raudonikis, Mortimer urge Reynolds to maintain the rage against Maro

DateJune 1, 2014 - 1:24AM Comments 1 Vote Read later Daniel LaneSports reporter & Video journalistView more articles from Daniel Lane Follow Daniel on Twitter Email Daniel inShare submit to reddit Email article Print Reprints & permissions Mind on job: Josh Reynolds has been urged...
  52. Rottie

Angered Reynolds bites back at Maroons critic

Fire in the belly: Josh Reynolds was disappointed with the outcry after the first Origin match. Photo: Getty Images Josh Reynolds says the savage backlash from Queenslanders after his successful judiciary hearing has provided extra "fire in the belly" to snap their eight-year reign. The...
  53. Rottie

Klemmer time

I thought someone would start a thread commending the BIG MAN so I did, David klemmer what a tuff carnt this bloke is, he singled out the biggest, strongest, and arguably the one of the best props in the game (JWH) said c'mon carnt let's go, not only did he go him, he went toe to toe any chance...
  54. Rottie

Josh Morris try saver 'play of the year'

CANTERBURY skipper Michael Ennis lauded Josh Morris for his “play of the year” after the NRL-leading Bulldogs secured a hard-fought 16-12 victory over the fast-finishing Warriors on Sunday. It took a desperate tackle from Morris on a flying Shaun Johnson with three minutes to go in Hamilton to...
  55. Rottie

Josh back on top

JOSH Reynolds regained the Dally M medal lead with a man-of-the-match performance against the Dragons on Sunday. The NSW Origin hopeful scored a maximum three points off judge Andrew Johns to again kick clear at the top of the leaderboard. Jarryd Hayne can re-join Reynolds at the top of voting...
  56. Rottie

Ennis on raiders radar

Raiders eye Ennis as CEO says he wants Anthony Milford to decide his future sooner rather than later Paul Crawley The Daily Telegraph May 12, 2014 12:00AM SHARE expand Share on facebook YOUR FRIENDS' ACTIVITY NEW! Discover news with your friends. Give it a try. To get going...
  57. Rottie

Dogs signing fifita

Channel 9 just reported the bulldogs are after fifita I think they also said multimillion dollar offer also souths and union are other options. Would love to see fifita at the dogs imagine our froward pack!!! Who needs a fullback haha
  58. Rottie

Ex-Bulldog price wants Hoffman at belmore

Canterbury great Steve Price has called on Brisbane to clear the way for Josh Hoffman's move to Belmore. Hoffman is reportedly keen on a switch to the Bulldogs, with the Broncos' acquisition of Ben Barba leaving him on the outer and unlikely to play his favoured fullback role at the club in...
  59. Rottie

Josh Hoffman writing his own ticket out of redhill

JOSH Hoffman is writing his own ticket out of Red Hill and straight to Redcliffe. He is embarrassing himself, disrespecting the club and the fans that worshipped his every move by publicly trying to pressure Brisbane to release him to Canterbury. The stupidity he is wilfully participating in on...
  60. Rottie

Look-a-like thread

I'll kick it off Sterlo the past 2seasons