Search results

1. Dog Till I Die

Bulldogs statement on Pay

Dean Pay to step down as Bulldogs Head Coach Author bulldogs.com.au Timestamp Tue 14 Jul 2020, 09:55 AM Share on social media Share via Facebook Share via Twitter Share via Whats-app Share via Reddit Share via Email Dean Pay will step down from his role as Head Coach of the Bulldogs...
  2. Dog Till I Die

He hasn't been there 5 minutes and now thinks he runs the Knights!

‘Ugly’ and ‘poisonous’ split in Newcastle Knights playing group forced Nathan Brown’s early exit FoxSports headline this morning on Klemmer/Pearce forcing Nathan Brown out of the coaching role. Thank fuck he's left the Dogs. Spoilt ****!
  3. Dog Till I Die

Sutton wears his Bronco badge proudly Again!

Now if tonight's Broncos Roosters clash didn't dispel any notion that Gerard Sutton is a card carrying Bronco acolyte, then nothing will. Sutton sends Napa to the bin for in the 74th for '...leading with the head'. Surely that makes Black Friday and our round 9 travesty look like thoroughly...
  4. Dog Till I Die

Who will captain us in '17?

The ‘C’ doesn’t stand for composed By Tony Adams October 30, 2016 Facebook Twitter Google Email THE embattled Bulldogs are set for more upheaval, with star Englishman James Graham in danger of losing the club captaincy. As part of the makeover that has led to several staffers being sacked...
  5. Dog Till I Die

As if we needed further proof...

Why the top eight teams on NRL's wish list won't be there Date February 28, 2016 - 8:11PM 140 reading now Be the first to comment Roy Masters Sports Columnist View more articles from Roy Masters submit to reddit Email article Print Reprints & permissions Star man: The NRL's hopes ride...
  6. Dog Till I Die

If we ever needed a new forward.....

http://rugbyleagueweek.com.au/luke-page-mounties-wrecking-ball/ This guy is truly frightening!
  7. Dog Till I Die

Reynolds out for 2 months!

This just in on ABC Newswire... EX-RN-ADL nrl reynolds 1003 Coventry/bonaccorso Canterbury Bulldogs five-eighth Josh Reynolds will miss up to the next two months of the NRL season. He's been ruled out for between six and eight weeks after breaking his arm in Sunday's match against Penrith...
  8. Dog Till I Die

2015 - Year of the Dog

Happy New Year to all my Dogs comrades. It may well be the Chinese Year of the Sheep, but WE KNOW who'll be holding the trophy aloft come October. No more excuses: we have the squad, the talent, the passion, drive and commitment to go all the way! Most importantly, we have the coach. Brothers...
  9. Dog Till I Die

Hodko for skipper?

Just posted this to ABC radio wire... EX-RN-SYD hodkinson bulldogs huntsdale/bonaccorso In rugby league, Bulldogs halfback, Trent Hodkinson, says it would be a dream come true if he was appointed club captain for next year. The NRL grand finalists are looking for a new leader after...
  10. Dog Till I Die

This is why AFL is by far, more popular than NRL

Posted this story to ABC wires today... EX-RN-MEL afl fixture 2 nicholls/bonaccorso The AFL has delivered on a commitment to make next year's fixture more family friendly, by dumping Sunday and Monday night football. Feedback from fans with young children, has also led to earlier night...
  11. Dog Till I Die

Glad we didn't sign Kurtley Beale

This guy is a loose cannon... EX-RN-PER beale probe bonaccorso Wallabies half Kurtley Beale has been stood down from representative duties in the wake of fresh allegations...
  12. Dog Till I Die

Have a listen to The Back Page go on about Isaac Luke

They're making him out to be the second coming of Christ rather than the unmitigated thug he is!!! Gon, hate us. We hate you MORE!
  13. Dog Till I Die

Toovey the goose

ABC news copy this morning. What a wanker... EX-RN-SYD nrl toovey unhappy browning/bonaccorso Manly coach Geoff Toovey says a controversial referee ruling cost his side dearly in last night's golden point loss to Canterbury. The Bulldogs received the ball after it hit the referee Gerard...
  14. Dog Till I Die

Hayne Pain

This is a bit rich coming from the bloke who 'chicken-winged' Bryce Goodwin in the '09 preliminary final and got away with it scot-free. REASON? Cause he's Jarrad Hayne!Jarryd Hayne has waved the yellow card at NRL referees, claiming his Eels are heavily scrutinised because they do not have as...
  15. Dog Till I Die

Raelene's blog

Might be a chance to ask her about a fullback... RAELENE CASTLE IN BULLDOGS CHATROOMThere is often a disconnect between fans and their clubs, so it's good to see Bulldogs boss Raelene Castle making herself available. Castle will blog with members from 7-8pm on Tuesday in what will be the first...
  16. Dog Till I Die

Origin for Perth??

Here's a couple of stories I filed for ABC radio today. Fingers crossed :p EX-RN-PER origin perth 2 bonaccorso The West Australia Rugby League says it's just a matter of time before Perth hosts a State of Origin fixture. Origin is normally played in either Sydney or Brisbane but NRL...
  17. Dog Till I Die

Dogs in Perth

http://www.bulldogs.com.au/news/2014/03/27/bulldogs_embrace_perth.html I'm the ugly one in the cap!