Search results

1. 'G'

Official Gus on Twitter

It would be nice if they learn how to win
  2. 'G'

Kikau training injury

Unless Gus is lying then it’s not fake. He said it himself on the podcast https://www.facebook.com/reel/212609578079811?mibextid=0NULKw&fs=e&s=TIeQ9V
  3. 'G'

Kikau training injury

Just heard Kikau tore his pec at training. Might be out for the season
  4. 'G'

News Shane Flanagan puts his hand up to lead the basket case Bulldogs

I think he’s hands down the best candidate available. I’d be signing him ASAP. Let Potter continue coaching for the rest of the season while Flannagan starts planning for next year. Get him watching as many of our junior games as possible so he can identify who deserves a spot in our top 30 next...
  5. 'G'

Opinion Barrett Is Gould's Puppet

Barrett ain’t no Bellamy. He needs all the help he can get
  6. 'G'

Adam Reynolds

Stupidest decision not to make a play for him. He’s turned the broncos into title contenders
  7. 'G'

“I’m the one that made the decision” - Gus

Having read this, maybe the criticism of Barrett has been unwarranted. It looks like there was always a plan for Flanagan to be the long term half back this season and that the others that have occupied the number 7 Jersey were just doing so until he was ready to come back
  8. 'G'

“I’m the one that made the decision” - Gus

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/come-at-me-gould-unleashes-on-critics-over-flanagan-selection-20220407-p5abop.html Come at me’: Gould unleashes on critics over Flanagan selection By Adrian Proszenko Phil Gould has revealed that he - rather than Canterbury coach Trent Barrett - has been...
  9. 'G'

News Foxx Inc: Why Addo-Carr is one of the NRL’s most marketable men

I’m wondering how things like this can’t be used as a salary cap loophole. What’s to stop a club signing a player and then having a rich investor or sponsor buy a crap load of the players merchandise or whatever else they’re selling to prop up their salary to help keep them at a club
  10. 'G'

Opinion BBO

He looked really good. His service out of dummy half was the crispest I’ve seen from a dogs player since Ennis
  11. 'G'

Bondi five whacked by Bulldogs for boozy breach

Yes. I know the players got fined but why didn’t the actual Dragons club get fined? Why did the Bulldogs football club get a $50k fine instead of just just fining the players like they did with the dragons?
  12. 'G'

Bondi five whacked by Bulldogs for boozy breach

Question- why did the Bulldogs get fined $50k and the Dragons got fined nothing? Why did our club cop a fine instead of just fining the players like with the Dragons?
  13. 'G'

Dragons COVID Breach

The NRL has announced hefty fines and bans for the 13 St George Illawarra players who breached the game's biosecurity protocols when they attended a gathering at prop Paul Vaughan's house. Vaughan has been issued with an eight-match suspension and a $50,000 fine for inviting 12 players to his...
  14. 'G'

Bennett blames toxic workplace environment for clubs performing badly (He will never coach us)

Of course Bennett won’t criticize the new rules. I’ll bet my balls that he was consulted and approved them before they were implemented so now he has to stand by them.
  15. 'G'

NRL Rich 100 2021: Salaries of game’s highest paid stars revealed (100-1)

Wow there’s some real duds on that list. Good to see we aren’t the only club to overpay some players.
  16. 'G'

BURGESS BIDDING FOR NRL RETURN

That’s 2 players the Rabbitohs have medically retired only for them to continue playing once the dust settles. There needs to be an investigation into this
  17. 'G'

Rumour Dufty in talks with the Bulldogs

I’d rather Hynes
  18. 'G'

News How far we have fallen $19 VS Panthers

You’re right. They might get 3 or 4 players sent off which might give us a chance to get close
  19. 'G'

The NRL should be renamed...

It’s the quality of games in general. Rugby league has always been a game of attrition. The best games are the tight ones with strong defence. Waiting for the moment a team can break through. Now there’s 20 tries a game. It’s turned to shit.
  20. 'G'

The NRL should be renamed...

I don’t know what it’s new name should be. Anything other than the NRL so that people don’t confuse it with the game I grew up watching and loved. I watched the 2004 grand final the other day and if someone that had never watched rugby league watched that game and a game from this season they’d...
  21. 'G'

Opinion Where would you prefer to watch the bulk of our games?

Liverpool is 15-20 mins down the m5 from Belmore
  22. 'G'

Burton, Averillo halves 2022

Flanagan does not know how to organise the team and the ends to our sets are absolutely woeful
  23. 'G'

Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

I can see Utd making some big signings in the next transfer window to get back in the good books of the fans
  24. 'G'

Adam Reynolds

Agree
  25. 'G'

Adam Reynolds

https://www.thekennel.net.au/forum/index.php?threads/adam-reynolds.119403/page-2#post-3974321
  26. 'G'

Adam Reynolds

Literally the dumbest reason not to sign a player
  27. 'G'

Adam Reynolds

Apparently he’s considering going to the cowboys who aren’t much better than us. Atleast he could stay in sydney
  28. 'G'

Adam Reynolds

Stick him in reserve grade then. By all reports he isn’t on much anyways. Reynolds is light years better than him
  29. 'G'

Adam Reynolds

Why aren’t we chasing his signature? He’s the best available half going around. Stick him and Burton in the halves and Flanagan on the bench as a utility. Flanno might learn a thing or 2 off Reynolds until he’s ready to retire. If we were to sign him and a couple of decent props I think we’d...
  30. 'G'

Opinion What happened to Bulldogs junior development?

Mick Potter has coached at NRL level and will be our Canterbury Cup coach next year. That, along with our new affiliation with Mounties should help our future junior development in the future
  31. 'G'

Greg Inglis caught speeding and mid range drink driving

Lol who was that dickhead that wrote an article saying the Bulldogs should be following South’s example??? I wonder what he’ll have to say about them now.
  32. 'G'

Is there any substance to the Gareth bale rumours or is it just more of the same Bs?
  33. 'G'

So when are all these big signing happening
  34. 'G'

How quickly things change.

Hasler needs to get more sleep...
  35. 'G'

What an exciting transfer window! Are we likely to sign anyone else?
  36. 'G'

Is he inching closer?
  37. 'G'

So... When is Pogba coming???
  38. 'G'

A lot of reports saying Pogba is a done deal
  39. 'G'

So... Who are we signing next?
  40. 'G'

Has zlatan signed?
  41. 'G'

Rooney is so out of form
  42. 'G'

3-0 fml
  43. 'G'

Concussion Discussion - Re Dugan KO'd

During the game Dugan appeared to be knocked out. Maxwell even clearly said "we've stopped the game because he was out cold". So why was he allowed to stay on the field?
  44. 'G'

What a waste of talent
  45. 'G'

Joshua Reynolds

I just hope he doesn't overplay his hand and doesn't try too hard. He needs to just do the simple things right. Defend well, give early ball to his outside men, kick into the corners and not be a hog.
  46. 'G'

Rumors surfacing that we fell short by £10 for Reus
  47. 'G'

Joshua Reynolds

Josh Reynolds. This is his time to shine. He divides the opinion of both fan and foe. Our season now hangs on his shoulders. Now we get to see what he's really made of. At his best he is brilliant. At his worst he makes us want to kill him. Let's see what he can do. Josh Reynolds- don't let us down!
  48. 'G'

Trent Hodkinson Ruled Out For Season

If by some miracle we win the comp this year we'd have to be one of the first to do it with both our first choice hooker and halfback out injured.
  49. 'G'

Rabbitohs - Aaron Gray Knees

I'm starting to get really turned off by the NRL ans it's inconsistencies. What a joke
  50. 'G'

Who cares how much we spend? The game is different now than when ferguson was making his mark. If you don't invest in your team you get left behind- simple. And if you have the money to spend why wouldn't you?
  51. 'G'

Interesting points to come out of LVGs press conference -Valdes gone for refusing to play in the 2nd team -Hernandez coming back -Di Maria future unclear -De Gea future still unclear
  52. 'G'

So where does Fellaini fit into the team?
  53. 'G'

You've GOT to be kidding me...

Hmmm.... What's to stop someone like Russel Crow for example from buying a few hundred thousand dollars worth of GIs apparel every season?
  54. 'G'

Alex McKinnon slams “disgusting” Test captain Cameron Smith over tackle slur

Cameron Smith and the Melbourne "big 3" have always been a protected species. I can assure you that if it was the Bulldogs rather than Melbourne and if our captain arguing the penalty like smith was their would've been a massive outcry. I can only begin to imagine what the outcome would be
  55. 'G'

Computer/Console Talk/Gaming Super Thread

What will that allow you to do?
  56. 'G'

Bulldogs snub Sezer again

The fact that the Titans are cashed up and looking for a half but decided to let him leave rings alarm bells
  57. 'G'

I wouldn't mind keeping falcao but maybe on loan again. I think having a full off season under his belt and being more comfortable with the coach, players around him and environment could do him wonders. Might see him get back to his best in a second season with us
  58. 'G'

Aiden Tolman

What were his stats today?
  59. 'G'

Any truth to the schweinsteiger rumors?
  60. 'G'

Korbin Sims pulls Big Willies Willy

https://vine.co/v/em61wA1HKrT
  61. 'G'

Bulldogs Team Announcement - R6 vs Dragons

Still a strong team considering the circumstances. I expect a win
  62. 'G'

I hate to admit it but....

They had the better Morris
  63. 'G'

Maybe Rooney can play that box to box midfield role now that we have Falcao
  64. 'G'

More NRL incompetence?

Perhaps you could reward the top 8 or top 4 teams with being able to choose when they have their byes the following season. That way no one can whinge about whether or not they had a bye before Origin games.
  65. 'G'

Next two games without Origin players

How stupid is the NRL. We verse 3 of our biggest rivals in the Roosters, Manly and the Eels during origin minus star players from both sides. These could've all easily been blockbuster games with huge crowds and tv ratings.
  66. 'G'

lol I think he did fall asleep. I don't blame him, we played shit http://metro.co.uk/2014/05/03/sir-alex-ferguson-falls-asleep-in-his-seat-during-manchester-united-defeat-4717471/
  67. 'G'

Was SAF sleeping when the camera pointed to him?
  68. 'G'

James Tedesco Management not happy with Tigers offer

First question Bulldogs management should ask him is - "So, what are your views on rugby union?"
  69. 'G'

I don't think they mean he's actually going to buy Manchester united. It's just saying he's using his links with the Qatari royal family to get them to finance the deal while him and the others will run the club?
  70. 'G'

DAVID Beckham and his “Class of ’92” teammates are reportedly fronting a multi-billion takeover bid for Manchester United. The Sun reported that the Qatari royal family or other Arab billionaires would bankroll the deal with club legends Beckham, Paul Scholes, Ryan Giggs, brothers Gary and...
  71. 'G'

David De Gea's saves were just as important as RVP's goals. What a keeper he's turning out to be! I hope he stays at United for many years to come and maintains this type of form. He's going to be the best keeper in the world in the near future.
  72. 'G'

Who was it here that said, all Dogs players hated Barba

It's all bullcrap. Barba and Hodkinson had a laugh during the game, so did Barba and Reynolds. The only people who suffer from player deflections, players breaking their contracts and that sort of stuff are the fans. The players couldn't give a shit. I don't even think they care if they win or...
  73. 'G'

Carrick out 4-6 weeks. It's going to be tough without him. Hopefully Fellaini will take this opportunity to show us what he's made of and shine
  74. 'G'

Lol. We've been off to terrible starts before and still came out ontop though. Hopefully Moyes and his boys can pull through and find some consistency
  75. 'G'

We're off to a terrible start this season
  76. 'G'

Regarding the hacking

I believe the site is still hacked. Keeps taking me to some paypal link
  77. 'G'

Play Barba again or not

I guess at the end of the day Hasler will know what state of mind Barba is in and if he is ready to play. Who knows, all these allegations might be bullshit. Wouldnt be the first time the media wrong about something
  78. 'G'

It has but there'ss confusion whether or not the deal was signed in time
  79. 'G'

Play Barba again or not

It will look pretty bad on the club if he is played. We are already getting bad publicity for apparently "covering up" the story. Could you imagine the headlines if we actually do play him then it comes out that he did in-fact bash his partner. Playing him will probably do more harm than good...
  80. 'G'

Play Barba again or not

Sorry guys, I know it's another Barba thread, but I do think its a valid question in light of what has been revealed over the past week. Hasler and Barba have both come out and said he will be physically fit for this round of footy, but I just dont think he's going to be in the right state of...
  81. 'G'

Play Barba again or not

So as the title states, should Barba be brought back into the team or not? In light of the new informations leaking about him will he be in the right mental state of mind to play again for us. If you asked me a week ago whether or not he should play again I would've said yes, as he is still our...
  82. 'G'

The Barba Clause

would be interesting if we played them in a grandfinal
  83. 'G'

Canterbury fielding biggest forward pack in rugby league history

I expect the NRL to change the interchange rule next season to disadvantage us just like how they changed the obstruuction rule this season
  84. 'G'

Reni Maitua eyes bulldogs return *offical Reni with Dogs*

reni maitua‏@renimaitua1h Due to ongoing speculation, I'd like to make it clear that I have signed w 'NO' #NRL clubs for #2014 posted an hour ago
  85. 'G'

Timoteo Lafai - 2013 Discussion Thread

Not much has changed since my post more than 2 months ago...
  86. 'G'

Ennis won't blame Barba IF he heads north

Just like how kids are a commitment so too is a contract that was signed by him. The Bulldogs should insist he honors his contract and he shouldnt be granted a release UNLESS we are able to replace him with someone that wouldn't see the team go backwards. The only fullbacks that are as good or...
  87. 'G'

Trent Hodkinson - 2013 Discussion Thread

He deserves a new contract just on the back of last nights game and his goal kicking
  88. 'G'

Great Flop Reynolds :)

After watching the replay I dont think it was a dive at all. If you look closely you'll see Stewart use his leg to try and take Reynolds' standing leg from out under him. Seeing as Reynolds' other leg was already being held up how was he meant to stay standing?
  89. 'G'

Michael "The Falcon" Ennis - 2013 Discussion Thread

Looks like Farah's a chance of missing game 2. Ennis might get another call up
  90. 'G'

Bulldogs appoint new CEO - Raelene Castle

But Bert Newton does wear a wig and lipstick
  91. 'G'

I'm not basing this just on tonight's performance. He's played really well whenever he's been asked to fill in in first grade. He's just too good to be in reserve grade and if he doesn't start becoming a regular starter for us some othe team will snap him up.
  92. 'G'

Tim Lafai This guy is too good for reserve grade. Whenever he has filled in, even in previous years, he's always exceeded expectations and played really well. I thought he played really well tonight and set up some good tries. When Inu is back I think Lafai should stay in the centres and Inu...
  93. 'G'

Tony Williams Performance

We got the wrong Williams
  94. 'G'

Are Storm peaking too early???

The storm have been peaking for the last 4 years
  95. 'G'

Areas of Improvement

5th tackle options were woeful. We never even looked like scoring when we were behind. We have one of the best leapers in the NRL with Inu. Atleast try putting up a bomb towards him or getting a repeat set of 6 or something.... And our disipline was terrible too. Too many penalties and too much...
  96. 'G'

No.7 Halfback Issue

When's Todd Carney off contract. Surely he wants out of Cronulla