Search results

1. J

Opinion Is Burton disinterested?

BRO, he’s a FKN FRAUD. I’m sorry but the sooner he’s gone the better our team will be as a whole. FFS
  2. J

News They are so weak’: Bulldogs’ ‘big deficiency’ laid bare as key selection battle slammed

Can’t really disagree with anything braith said. It is concerning, our attacking weapons will be marked because they know that’s exactly where the ball will be going because hutch is as slow as a snail and predictable even if he does service them well. I hope I’m wrong but I guess time will tell.
  3. J

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

What’s it gonna take for Kautoga to crack the side. He should be there 100% Ciraldo is just so predictable with his selections and he needs to get it right this year. We can’t go 10 rounds in before bringing in a guy that should’ve and could’ve been selected round 1. Time will tell
  4. J

Your Round 1 Team?

Will they name the team today or next Tuesday?
  5. J

There’s no thought process behind 90% of his kicks. Barely makes a line break, Barely creates one. You can’t defend him anymore and you can’t compare him to others because he is literally meant to be our main attacking guy. He is going to define Ciraldo as a coach as to whether he persists with...
  6. J

Opinion Only Positive

I honestly don’t even know what to say. As much as you say it’s a trial the boys took it as a serious match you only had to look at the dressing room pre game. Still very early but I just have no words with our attack.
  7. J

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY ROUND 2 TRIAL | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread (8pm @ BSG)

Kautoga needs to get a bench spot. He reads very well in D and seems to be full of energy
  8. J

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY ROUND 2 TRIAL | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread (8pm @ BSG)

Fuck I wish Morton had another 15kg on him, ***** a beast
  9. J

Broooo I swear we’re cursed lmao I can’t even help but laugh.
  10. J

We’re all gonna have PTSD from this period we’re in the last decade
  11. J

Mahoney literally just fucking passes without looking. He’s our biggest problem. I remember Moses used to rip into him a lot coz his service was terrible close to the line
  12. J

The funny thing is Critta would’ve gotten away with that tackle at Penrith.
  13. J

Zane tetevano signed for 2024

I can’t find the game thread where is it
  14. J

I honestly think his days are numbered. He just isn’t the guy people think he is or destined to be. I think we can win a comp without him. We have a lot of options coming through the ranks and if he doesn’t completely rip in this year and turn it around I don’t see him being around much longer.
  15. J

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Game day Thread vs. Storm: Trial 1 @ Belmore, 7pm

Who needs a Lindsay Collins when you got a Hughes
  16. J

Backline Taffe Wilson Critta Kiraz Fox Burton Hutch
  17. J

How do they rule that forward? So if you 180 him and he knocks it the other way it’s a knock back? LOL
  18. J

Hutch to Taffe in the backline play looks like it could be lethal!
  19. J

Seriously is there a method to Burtons kicking or are we gonna go through the same thing again this year? FFS
  20. J

Hutch looking good, good calm head and passes are hitting on point
  21. J

Let's Trot with Burton

Wow, just the way he answered that is the earth flat question has got me worried asf. I know it’s nothing to do with footy but he basically didn’t even know what the question meant and he was dead serious too about response too.
  22. J

Official Gus on Twitter

At this point it ain’t even funny anymore..
  23. J

Player swap: Eels audacious play for Josh Addo Carr

I got a feeling there’s more to the fox story. I noticed one of Fox’s best mates comment on the Gus comments from fox leagues insta post and said something along the lines of. “Stfu Gus ur full of poo” If he’s saying that he clearly knows there’s truth to fox being on the outer
  24. J

Stephen Crichton

Are we ever gonna fkn learn from our past mistakes? If he plays anywhere but centre next year we’re gonna see the same old fkn shit happen FFS!
  25. J

Bronson Xerri

I feel like he needs to relax abit social media wise. Usually when a bloke is making a comeback especially like this you see it through the media etc but he’s basically documenting his own comeback it’s abit cringe lol.. and I wanna get excited but I’m getting a weird feeling about it. He’s...
  26. J

Tevita Pangai Junior reveals grim reality of NRL exit

Literally fought a bloke who’s well past it and struggled to put him away lol. He won’t be in boxing for very long.
  27. J

Bulldogs Jersey Flegg - We are the CHAMPIONS!!!

Mazzone wtf. He was in the corner easily and he comes back in again
  28. J

Gus on 100% Footy

What’s this extra Goss on Topine? I’m interested to know even if it’s just goss
  29. J

News James Graham goes toe to toe with the drunk tonight 6.30pm (video up in original post)

Jammer is a smart bloke. You ain’t getting anything past him. Buzz kept pulling out the mental health card but jammer wasn’t buying it. It’s the easiest way to win an argument in this day and age and it still didn’t work for buzz. I’m sure every club takes mental health serious in regards to...
  30. J

Bulldogs player walks out

Yet he’s named again this week
  31. J

Round 18 Bulldog V Knight

How Tf are people blaming Rajab for that when there were 5 fucking fat forwards inside him all within 2metres of each other
  32. J

Official Round 14 vs the Roosters

The bloke we got from broncos isn’t even NSW worthy lol
  33. J

Harrison Yeo

He’s legit got one of the best passes I’ve seen it’s like watching a halfback, plus being a big body confuses and scares the opposition.
  34. J

Rd 9 vs Dragons 3-2-1

I can’t believe no1 has out Hayze. I think it was his best game of the season. Honestly coming into his own and gaining confidence. Positioning has been good and has brought out a decent passing game. His stats are actually good!
  35. J

News Flanno’s Out Baby (Maybe)

So we may get Schuster? [emoji102]
  36. J

Official Round 8 - Bulldog v Shark - Team List + Match Discussion

These games are 100% rigged like I said sportsbet need sharks 1-12.. mulitalo deliberately flirted with the touch line it was so obvious
  37. J

Is Alexander gonna shut THE FUCK UP!
  38. J

How many more years are we going to persist with someone like Okunbor? FFS!!!!
  39. J

I can’t believe Alexander saying he thinks he’s put it down before the whistle even before they showed the replay. GRONK!!!
  40. J

It’s depressing to think what could have been if we had our full squad
  41. J

Sportsbet clearly want sharks 1-12
  42. J

This ref always has a smart ass fucking smirk on his face like he’s deliberately fucking us
  43. J

Alexander shouldn’t be able to commentate bulldogs games it’s fucking ridiculous
  44. J

I don’t get why Tf we would go for the 2? It always fucking backfires on us we’re playing the sharks FFS
  45. J

How Tf did Nikora get through there
  46. J

Official Gus on Twitter

Looks like Joash if anyone..
  47. J

I reckon they know we’ll get done well by the sharks and this is just a heads up to flano it’ll be his last shot so KO will come in against the dragons as it’ll be a lot easier transition.
  48. J

Opinion 44 Sin Bins in 7 Rounds ..

How can annnesley defend this when Origin will be reffed very different and they get away with a lot more. It should be reffed exactly the same as a normal regular game. It’s actually embarassing.
  49. J

Opinion Alamoti

You can tell he’s a confidence player. Once he scored that try he was running harder and brushing people off a lot easier. He’ll be the best centre in the comp in a couple years
  50. J

ENOUGH!!!!

Honestly curious how many line breaks his had in his whole career compared to other halfbacks. Anyone got the stats?
  51. J

Holding the fort

Okunbor needs to never see first grade again. Bring in Skelton immediately. Hell even blood Joash and Karl. It’s necessary
  52. J

Opinion Sivo try

I can’t believe there’s ppl here defending parra. Not only was that pass forward they had another 4-5 not picked up from dummy half if not more. Yet Reed throws one flat and it’s picked up straight away
  53. J

Official Round 7 - Bulldog v Eel - Team List + Match Discussion

I cannot handle the amount of forward passes I have seen from parra. It’s actually fucking insane
  54. J

If we had our whole squad on the field we would’ve blown these ***** off the fucking park!
  55. J

How Tf are people bagging Perham he’s the least of our worries and actually having a dig FFS
  56. J

It was literally fucking 2 metres forward FFS
  57. J

Can’t believe some of the people on here that were excited about okunbor after all the fkn shit he’s done in the past as if he’s changed FFS!!
  58. J

I don’t think it’s better at all. It brings hopgood into the starting side and hands at hooker is probably better than Hodgson
  59. J

Shaun Johnson consolidated thread

Anyone else see Montoya go super saiyan yesterday? Couldn’t believe my eyes lmao
  60. J

Kikau training injury

At the end of the day we just gotta play with the cards we’re dealt. We still got weapons all over the field and can still beat parra. Let’s fucking lift and do this under adversity and show that we are a different club now. NEXT MAN UP LFG!!!!
  61. J

Kikau training injury

Honestly I can’t take this shit anymore we are literally cursed.
  62. J

Bulldogs vs cows match thread

We can’t get rid of Flano fuckin any sooner
  63. J

Official Round 4 Vs Warrior

REED IS A GOD!
  64. J

Official NSW Cup Rd 4 - Bulldogs vs Warriors

Kit very agile for a big bloke and good close to the line. Is he available to play first grade this year?
  65. J

Official Round 4 Vs Warrior

okunbor is not a forward. He stands too upright and has no drive in his legs he is so awkward and his play the balls would take forever.
  66. J

Paul Alamoti is a Right Centre and not a Left !

Deadset how goods this kid speak for someone so young. You see so many people not being able to speak infront of a mic yet he does it pretty confidently.
  67. J

Official Round 3 : Bulldogs vs Tigers discussion

Honestly lock down Kiraz for 5+ years now. His carries are ridiculous!
  68. J

Official Round 2 vs Storm Match Discussion

Alamoti is a myth and I feel he was way overhyped but I hope I’m wrong. Something isn’t right.
  69. J

Official Round 2 vs Storm Match Discussion

Regardless of what Storm team is picked they have a system in place and a style of playing and most of the time they do their job. It’ll be amazing if we win this game!
  70. J

Opinion Forwards

We need someone like Kaufusi. He was huge against the chooks!
  71. J

Opinion Unbelievable

It’s like the club bought into the media talking CC up so much that we just went after him, just like we did with Barrett. How about we get an actual fucking first grade coach who’s done something. I don’t wanna sound crazy but it’s like they the media and scum journos like kent and rothfield...
  72. J

Opinion Unbelievable

100% my thoughts exactly. It’s like we are being sabotaged. I don’t understand what we are doing and we’ve had about 5 different coaches since Hasler. How have we not evolved yet. It’s insane!
  73. J

A little bit of perspective

Fuck these stats, I’m sick of hearing this shit. Yeah I may seem negative but fuck it I’ve had enough. I just watched the replay of the game and I’m actually in disbelief. No team that lost this weekend played ANYWHERE near as bad as what we did yesterday.
  74. J

Dolphins proves coaching is everything

What annoys me the most is the people on here that continue to find excuses for the team or “little positives” honestly fuck that. Have a look at some of the players in our squad and where they’ve come from. It makes me wonder what Ciraldo has done with the team all off season, and spare me with...
  75. J

What did people expect?

It doesn’t matter, all that matters is we played the worse game I’ve footy yesterday I’ve ever seen in years.
  76. J

Burton is overrated.

Sorry my bad I meant George Williams
  77. J

Burton is overrated.

Burton to centre, Karl to 5/8 and SAM WILLIAMS brought in from overseas asap to play Half!
  78. J

Round 1. Post Game Autopsy

WTF was up with Kikau and his play the balls ?
  79. J

Oloapu and NSW Cup on now

Wilson needs a wing spot
  80. J

Oloapu and NSW Cup on now

Okunbor with another disgusting low percentage play
  81. J

Round 1 Bulldogs Vs Manly

FFS, hope we get salary cap relief for him then since everyone else can get it. Time to bring in Haas or someone else asap!
  82. J

Official Gus on Twitter

Looks like Zane Musgrove.. didn’t he just gave that altercation with Ravalawa
  83. J

Opinion Karl Oloapu

I’m pretty sure Gus would’ve promised him a debut this season, especially since the whole reason he wanted out at the Broncos is because they didn’t give him top 30 as promised.
  84. J

Official Bulldogs vs Raiders Pre-season Challenge - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Thanks Okunbor for that try, seriously how dumb do you gotta be to keep doing shit like that, he’s 2 metres in the air FFS
  85. J

News disgruntled young Bulldogs star is looking for a new club

Honestly fuck this Buzz Gromit. We need to make a fool out of him. Whether the club wants to or not us fans need to make him accountable for the shit he writes. You can’t just do that shit and get away with it I’m sick of this parasite!
  86. J

Addo Carr OUT of All Stars

I think this just shows how serious he and the other players are about our club this year and moving forward. Fucking love it!
  87. J

Official Stephen Crichton signs with the Bulldogs 2024

What’s this mean for Joash Papalii? I see him coming into first grade in the next few years and killing it, that’s it another club doesn’t now take him off us.
  88. J

Twitter Thread- Non Gus

I gotta be honest it looks like JJ isn’t happy.. kinda looks bitter or as if he misses actually being in the team.
  89. J

Official Gus on Twitter

Maybe Skelton can be our own Nanai. Similar build and skill set from what I’ve seen!
  90. J

2022-2023 Bulldogs Pre Season Thread

Not sure who it is but I know 100% it’s not Rob Toia
  91. J

Official Josh Jackson Retired Immediately

There’s Burtos top up
  92. J

Bulldogs sign giant Titans forward

He plays like a bloke who hasn’t realised his own potential. I think he could be something special. Maybe Willie can take him under his wing and make him realise the damage he’s possible of doing.
  93. J

Round 25 Team list + discussion

Does flank look across field first Hahahha