Search results

1. Interestingg

Opinion How much of Thompson’s salary are you willing to pay

Patolo made more metres than this bloke in less minutes. Not our worst player but simply has to go on that mammoth salary.
  2. Interestingg

Opinion Round 5 positives

- This is our last year of JMK at hooker - Vaughan and Dufty both on 1 year deals
  3. Interestingg

Opinion Round 4 positives

Didn’t have the Sunday 6:15pm time slot
  4. Interestingg

News Fox Sports reporting that Sam Burgess retirement will be announced today

Transfer market is gunna get crazy
  5. Interestingg

News Ennis: Bulldogs looked like a Reserve Grade side

Former Canterbury captain Michael Ennis has savaged the Bulldogs, saying they looked like a “reserve grade side” during their Round 1 loss to the Warriors. The Bulldogs were demolished by the Warriors at Mt Smart Stadium on Saturday, going down 40-6 in what was their biggest loss to the men...
  6. Interestingg

Official Barba starts new life as truck driver - UPDATE: Not anymore.

From $500k to $27 an hour: Ben Barba starts new life as truck driver after NRL exile NRL PREMIERSHIP Ben Barba will start a new career as a truck driver on Monday.Source: News Corp Australia Ben Barba has started reportedly a new job as a truck driver following his life ban from the NRL over...
  7. Interestingg

Opinion The big question come round 9, 2019

The faster you click yes, the more right you are
  8. Interestingg

Official Lachlan Burr off to warriors

He made it official today on social media
  9. Interestingg

Jack Cogger will not see first grade next season

until Foran gets injured. I’ve seen enough of Cogger and Lewis now to be sure that Cogger is another Trent Hodkinson who touches the ball a lot but does nothing meaningful. And Lewis at least engages the line, has vision (kick on the 4th after seeing Gutherson in the line) and has heart with a...
  10. Interestingg

Knights should go for Foran- Johns

Why Knights should take ‘high risk’ Kieran Foran gamble, according to Matty Johns KIERAN Foran’s season has once again been cut short by injury, but Newcastle legend Matty Johns because the Knights could do worse than give Canterbury a phone call about the playmaker’s contract. On Monday, the...
  11. Interestingg

Will Lynne Anderson and the board step in this season?

They said they will be a proactive board and not reactive. Well, almost a third of the way through the season and we cannot score a well executed, non-fluke try to save our lives. If I was Lynne, I'd have a quiet word with Pay in the back office and say "listen mate, if you think we're...
  12. Interestingg

Few positives

1. Eastwood looked dangerous. Created quite a few fast play the balls 2. Morris twins trying really hard. Brett had a great try saver on ferguson 3. RFM continues to improve If these positives continue, we may get lucky and jag 13th spot come seasons end.
  13. Interestingg

Our next 5 games

Raiders (A) Cowboys (A) Roosters (H) Panthers (A) Broncos (A) With the current crop of players I would not be surprised if we win only 1 of these games. It will be a very telling period and will determine if we are a bottom 4 side or a 9-12 side
  14. Interestingg

Latrell Mitchell, Joseph Manu, Nat Butcher all re-signed till 2020

So if we don’t keep the Morris boys, these 3 aren’t on the shopping list.
  15. Interestingg

RFM

Looks strong as an ox. Speed, strength and an offload. Deserves a shoutout tonight.
  16. Interestingg

Roosters skipper Boyd Cordner re-signs on MASSIVE deal

Breaking: Roosters skipper Boyd Cordner re-signs on MASSIVE deal NRL PREMIERSHIP February 19, 2018 8:22pm by STAFF WRITERS Source: FOX SPORTS Boyd Cordner of the Roosters breaks away to score a try.Source: Getty Images THE skipper isn’t going anywhere. In fact, Boyd Cordner will be a...
  17. Interestingg

Fitting Mbye/Frawley/Foran in 2018

Safe to say that Mbye looked much much better tonight with a steady, DIRECT halfback inside him. He looked faster because he had more space and looked quite comfortable. Now, Foran will have a guaranteed spot in the halves (assuming he comes) so that leaves one halves spot left. The good news...
  18. Interestingg

A potentially cheaper option than Tedesco

Tedesco would obviously be a dream acquisition, but if he doesn't end up coming (I can see him staying at the tigers on ridiculous money) James Roberts comes off contract this year. Bloke is a match winner and won the game for the Broncos last night. He would command about 600k so much cheaper...
  19. Interestingg

Luke Brooks agrees to two-year Wests Tigers deal as Parramatta chase Mitchell Moses

Luke Brooks has agreed to a two-year $1.1 million deal to stay at the Wests Tigers – but the future of his halves partner Mitchell Moses is in limbo as the five-eighth weighs up an offer from Parramatta. The Wests Tigers have finally secured the services of one of the big four, with Brooks...
  20. Interestingg

Everyone needs to relax because...

We have a new female director with political connections which means we might get extra funding at belmore
  21. Interestingg

Tohu Harris signs monster deal with Warriors

STEPHEN Kearney’s first act as Warriors coach is big — he’s snared Kiwi backrower Tohu Harris on a massive four-year deal. The New Zealand representative will move across the ditch and play with the Warriors from 2018 after seeing out his contract at Melbourne Storm this year. Fark me, the...
  22. Interestingg

Will Des deliberately sabotage our future?

Will he do the noble thing and coach for a new contract or not give a fuck? Vote.
  23. Interestingg

iPhone 7 or 7 plus?

Who has an iPhone 6 Plus and how do you compare it to the original iPhone 6? I don't know whether to get the 7 Plus (larger screen, resolution, increased camera quality) mainly because I fear it will constantly fall out of my pockets and I have an iPad that I use at home anyway. Any opinions?
  24. Interestingg

End of season review

Now that our season is gone we can reflect on the season that was. I believe our premiership window has now closed. 1) our big, fast winger is leaving 2) our captain is past his best 3) Tolman is shocking and will only get worse 4) Our halves are centres 5) Brett Morris will only get slower...
  25. Interestingg

You don't realise the intricate detail that you need

We won't have a 3,2,1 thread this week because everyone was shithouse so I'll give my 3 points to this quote from Graham If only our attack had as much intricate detail as our defence
  26. Interestingg

Hopoate is having a baby

Congrats to Hoppa and his wife who are expecting a child. I just hope Raelene didn't negotiate for him to take a 9 month holiday should this situation occur
  27. Interestingg

Round 14 non Bulldogs discussion

Brisbane far from their best but still currently beating Ricky's pretenders
  28. Interestingg

Record breaking first half

1. Slowest ever length of the field break (Hopoate) 2. Worst ever kicking display by a half in the games 100 year history.
  29. Interestingg

Who is/will be the GOAT of tennis?

State your answer and reason. If you asked me this question 2 years ago I would have answered Nadal. He has it all over Federer in terms of Grand slam match ups and is the most resilient player I've ever seen. Injuries have stopped him from holding 4-5 more grand slams to his name. Now... I...
  30. Interestingg

I miss when..

Finish the phrase. I miss when: - Jmoz used to be fast - our halves touched the ball more than forwards - Eastwood used to make a break with every touch - Eastwood used to touch the ball - Kas played more than 7 mins in the second half - our attacking bombs were high enough so that chasers...
  31. Interestingg

Home game in NZ

Is Raelene responsible for taking the game to Wellington? Shocking decision. Warriors are twice the team in those conditions. What do we gain out of it? 5 new memberships? It's time the club put football before money
  32. Interestingg

It's officially time for Klemmer to start

We had zero go forward for the first 20 minutes. If rabbits hadn't played like spastics last week we would've copped it the same, especially if burgess played. We need some bloody impact from kick off.
  33. Interestingg

Injuries from round 1

Lichaa looked like he was shot in the leg as he wobbled around like a drunk, baby giraffe. But I think I saw him mumble to the trainer that he was ok. Adam Elliot seems to have been concussed? Hopoate spent some time with the trainer but I think he's all good. Chase Stanley. Apparently came...
  34. Interestingg

Foxsports will be showing every game LIVE from next year

No need to listen to Gus and Rabs chatter about the colour of their bathroom tiles anymore! http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-premiership/nrl-18bn-tv-broadcast-rights-deal-proves-a-winner-for-fans/story-fn2mcuj6-1227624510334
  35. Interestingg

Weidler: Sam Burgess in negotiations with Souths to return to NRL

He says he definitely wants to return to league and reckons the fact his twin bros re-signed long term is a clue that it's going to be at Souths.
  36. Interestingg

Dave Smith Resigns (Sacked)

One dud administrator down, a few more to go.
  37. Interestingg

Andrew Johns poised to switch from Channel 9 to Fox Sports

FOX Sports has made an audacious bid to snatch Andrew Johns from Channel Nine with a view of making him and brother Matt the new face of the network's rugby league coverage. Now, fans, does that sound like Fox Sports is about to turn its back on the NRL to you? We've been told a "huge offer" has...
  38. Interestingg

Thoughts on the Jackson lifting tackle

What do you think will come of this? Would be be a massive loss in this crucial stage of the season. Only saving grace is that it was Soward who got smashed.
  39. Interestingg

Jarryd Hayne borrows car from Roosters supremo

Jarryd Hayne is in Australia for five weeks Source: Supplied JARRYD Hayne is back in town for a short break from his NFL trials at the San Francisco 49ers. And guess what loan car he is driving … a Toyota Kluger courtesy of Sydney Roosters supremo and car dealer king Nick Politis. This is a...
  40. Interestingg

Goal kicking of Marcus Mbye

Considering this is the first time he's ever kicked for goal in 1st grade (and even Holden cup as I think Templeman had that role) I thought he was great under pressure. Hits them really straight and aside from that 1 shocker he sprayed, he probably deserves the full time role given 'no legs'...
  41. Interestingg

Gallen officially ruled out of Origin 1

Leadership blow: Paul Gallen is out of Origin I.<cite style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-style: inherit; font-family: inherit; vertical-align: baseline;"> Photo: Getty Images</cite> NSW skipper Paul Gallen has been ruled out of the first Origin game because of a hip injury. The...
  42. Interestingg

Bring back Pearce and Maloney for Origin: PHIL Gould

Gone to the dogs: Josh Reynolds and Trent Hodkinson have words during the Canterbury's loss to Wests Tigers on Friday night. Photo: Getty Images Question: If everybody is fit and available at the time of selection, who would you pick as the NSW State of Origin halves? My answer: Mitchell Pearce...
  43. Interestingg

Slowest player in League

We always talk about the fastest players in League and people like James Roberts and Marika koroibete get all these wraps for their pace. Got me thinking - Who do you think is the slowest player in league? Gotta be hodkinson for me. I'm almost certain George Rose would beat him in a 40 metre...
  44. Interestingg

Stanley fights back after pre-season infection in shoulder

An infected shoulder disrupted Chase Stanley's pre-season, with the Bulldogs outside back hospital-bound for two and a half weeks as he fought off the bacteria. The luckless Stanley had undergone an operation to repair two tendons in his right shoulder last October. While the operation went...
  45. Interestingg

When does Belmore light up?

So Belmore was the place to be in 2012 on grand final day. Blocked streets, drums, trucks with 50 fanatics on board... Was just wondering whether it will go off on Saturday as well? Would be a great pre-game psych up
  46. Interestingg

Where can we improve?

Ok so now that I am slowly exiting the euphoric state I was in yesterday, it's time to get our thinking caps on. Where can we improve on our great game from yesterday? I personally think our support play needs some addressing. Given our method of play which usually involves defending the house...
  47. Interestingg

Tony Williams on report

Imo he will not get charged as their was an attempt to use his right arm and wrap it around the player. But I would have to analyse a replay to be 100%
  48. Interestingg

Des Hasler revolutionising the game...again.

When I saw big Kas receive the ball on the sweeping play to the left for him to throw a beautiful cut out pass for brown to score, I couldn't help but smile. Hasler's great footy mind at its best again. First it it was our tip on play in 2012 and now we have a play where our biggest prop...
  49. Interestingg

New member here!

Hey guys! Been meaning to join the kennel for a while now, except that Uni has been keeping me extremely busy for the first half of this year. Looking forward to contributing and becoming a part of what seems to be quite a dysfunctional family :p