Search results

1. Raikkonen

I get excited every week

You know things are happening when Marley is excited
  2. Raikkonen

Hutchinson is a momentum killer

F@ck. And these stats don't include the bombed tries from his dummy and runs in-spite of overlaps
  3. Raikkonen

Harrison Edwards to Cowboys

Can't see that happening given the work-rate ethos Ciraldo bangs on about
  4. Raikkonen

Harrison Edwards to Cowboys

Regarding Edwards, for what it's worth, Gus said the would promote from within to fill his spot.
  5. Raikkonen

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 7 | Pre game / Game Day | Bulldogs vs Knights

An insight into of your p*rnhub search terms?
  6. Raikkonen

https://www.bulldogs.com.au/news/2024/04/17/cameron-ciraldo-press-conference-round-7/ Sounds like the King is back this week, baby
  7. Raikkonen

News ‘Super sub’: Cameron Ciraldo explains why Connor Tracey won the fullback spot and how he plans on unleashing Blake Taaffe

I don't mind Taaffe in a "super sub" role, but having both Taaffe and Hayward on the same bench might be unnecessary, particularly when Mann is back.
  8. Raikkonen

Ciraldo must end his obsession with Hutchison and Salmon when all are fit.
  9. Raikkonen

Team against the knights

It's a 2 point game. We don't loose the bye if we loose the game, as much as we might try to.
  10. Raikkonen

Team against the knights

didn't Ciraldo stick with Perham until round 19 last year? Hutchinson is a much bigger problem so I hope he sees the writing on the wall sooner.
  11. Raikkonen

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Post Game | Storm 16 - 14 Bulldogs

Why did Critta play right centre? Did Ciraldo want to plug the right side defence?
  12. Raikkonen

Fox

I think fox is the type of winger who performs well in a team that's performing well. That's to say he scores tries others might not, but only when space is created for him. He's not the strong carries out of your own end type of winger. Given our left edge is proving a handful, he should do well.
  13. Raikkonen

Opinion Curran Could Be Our Carrigan

Probably the best buy of the off season
  14. Raikkonen

Hayward - What's Ciraldo's plan here?

Is he blooding him with a view to take over from Hutch at 7, or does he see him as a utility?
  15. Raikkonen

Tackles made - 13 Tackles missed - 7 Try assists - 0 Line break assist - 0 Line breaks - 0
  16. Raikkonen

He's below average defensively.
  17. Raikkonen

We have a semi-competent half at 7 last night and we ice that game. Hutch is the weakest link.
  18. Raikkonen

Exactly, it’s like he’s perpetually acutely concussed out there. Looks like if a drunk streaker were allowed to remain on the field
  19. Raikkonen

Every second time he gets the ball it looks like he’s desperately trying not to drop it and not fall over. Then maybe he can think about what to do next. same in defence. I don’t think I’ve seen a player that gets tackled by themselves so much
  20. Raikkonen

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Storm vs Bulldogs | AAMI Park

Is that optimism I detect?
  21. Raikkonen

I had similar feelings, but now i'm thinking no King = no win
  22. Raikkonen

Hutch has no place in the 17
  23. Raikkonen

Opinion Skelton

What is Ciraldo seeing/not seeing in him that we're missing?
  24. Raikkonen

Opinion Skelton

IMO Skelton has a higher ceiling than Wilson, mainly because of his power. It will be a real shame if he isn't developed into a first grader.
  25. Raikkonen

News Cameron Ciraldo Round 6 press Conference

I don't know. He says he did some reps there, but most of the backline spends time training in different positions so injury cover can happen. My feeling is that Critta was never really considered first pick for fullback. I prefer him at centre. He doesn't have the pace for fullback. Happy to...
  26. Raikkonen

I'm with you. I wasn't sold when we signed him but he seems to have one of the best footy IQ's in the team. I honestly believe he'd be a better 7 than Hutch. I'm just not sure about his kicking game.
  27. Raikkonen

'The Dogs'

I don't have an issue with it
  28. Raikkonen

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 5 | Bulldogs vs Roosters

2004 first half, 2024 second half
  29. Raikkonen

News 'I wouldn't have come here': Bulldogs coach Cameron Ciraldo forced to respond to uncomfortable Gould rumour

Where did you see it. I can only find a 1 minute clip. EDIT: Never mind, found it.
  30. Raikkonen

Gus Gould, Cameron Ciraldo and Canterbury Bulldogs coaching conspiracy theories

How does this drivel get published. I know the DT is bad, but this is just badly written thought bubbles.
  31. Raikkonen

Where is Xerri?

The right side defence has been the weakest link each week
  32. Raikkonen

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 5 | Bulldogs vs Roosters

I might have a week off from the footy this week.
  33. Raikkonen

Official Morrin Charged, will be banned at least 2 weeks. Latrell $ fine ,Wighton no charge

Kurtis Morrin has been hit with a minimum two game ban for a lifting tackle on Cameron Murray. Morrin faces a three-game ban should he be found guilty by the judiciary. Latrell Mitchell and Jack Wighton have both avoided suspension.
  34. Raikkonen

Listening to the press conference makes me think he's consider making changes soon if the attack doesn't start executing. Said something along the lines of it "has to improve soon."
  35. Raikkonen

Wasn’t he brought in to talk and organise the attack? I could forgive some of his lesser athletic and ball playing abilities if the attack didn’t look so lost every set. He also looks gassed all the time.
  36. Raikkonen

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Thread | Bulldogs 16 - 20 Souths

Salmon was particularly ordinary today.
  37. Raikkonen

Opinion Blake Taffee

He was an improvement today. sadly, our entire attack is disjointed and clunky.
  38. Raikkonen

Opinion Blake Taffee

That’s the fullbacks job
  39. Raikkonen

Opinion Key Feature Missing from Our Attack

Speaking of attack, Mahoney needs to stop overpaying his hand. Watching him skip across field from dummy half only resulted in opposition defence sliding, condensing and leaving no space for our link men or backline. If we’ve got a 13 and 14 ball playing, and halves switching sides on occasion...
  40. Raikkonen

Opinion Blake Taffee

Beating a diabolical Titans outfit doesn't absolve the team of it's clear weaknesses.
  41. Raikkonen

Opinion Blake Taffee

Shaky under the high ball, gets out contested, constantly driven back in tackles, gets our sets off to a bad start. Is this the guy we want at fullback every week? He has speed and looks good when running but it rarely translates into executing a line break. He had some flashes of nice play...
  42. Raikkonen

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Thread round 3 | Bulldogs 32 - 0 Titans

You think he was “really good”? I’m genuinely intrigued, how?
  43. Raikkonen

Round 3 3-2-1 vs Titans

1. Kikau 2. Curran 3. Tracey or Kiraz King was excellent as well. Burton, Taffe, Hutch were very ordinary.
  44. Raikkonen

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Thread round 3 | Bulldogs 32 - 0 Titans

The only issue is it means Taffe will retain his position for another week
  45. Raikkonen

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 3 | Bulldogs Vs Titans | Gameday discussion

The only weapon in Taffe's arsenal is getting hit high, sometime's getting us a penalty
  46. Raikkonen

Taffe proves with every touch he's not a first grader
  47. Raikkonen

I have a good feeling. If we cancel each other out does it mean we still loose?
  48. Raikkonen

NRL.com 2012-14 Bulldogs documentary

Our shit halves played behind a pack that gave them dream ball and could barely string together a simply backline play.
  49. Raikkonen

I’m not a fan of chopping and changing too often. Obviously you need a big enough sample size of games to assess players in certain positions, and tie to build combinations blah blah. But how many games do we need for Taffe to demonstrate he’s not the answer? Another 3? Until mid season? The...
  50. Raikkonen

This makes so much more sense to me: Tracey Kiraz Critta Xerri Wilson I know we're short on middle, but i'm also questioning why Reed should be playing 80.
  51. Raikkonen

Round 2 Press Conference

He was far from the biggest issue. Hutchinson was way out of his depth.
  52. Raikkonen

Belmore, next week v Tits

Hutchinson the biggest issue, then Taffe
  53. Raikkonen

Team Selection Chat

Burton had some decent runs tonight. He needs an actual 7 on snide him. Hutchinson was a comedy of errors. Mr Bean in a Bulldogs jersey.
  54. Raikkonen

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME ROUND 2 | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread 6pm Friday @ Pointsbet Stadium

There are so many shot of Hutchinson looking lost in defence, falling over himself. There are just as many of these shot in attack.
  55. Raikkonen

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME ROUND 2 | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread 6pm Friday @ Pointsbet Stadium

Field position is an issue. not playing anywhere near enough in their end
  56. Raikkonen

Atrocious. I'll need a subscription to shag my missus next.
  57. Raikkonen

News He’s going to be a great No. 6’: Ciraldo shuts down Burton move after Bulldogs star ruled out

https://www.nswrl.tv/products/the-knock-on-effect-nsw-cup-jets-vs-bulldogs It will cost you $6 :anguished:
  58. Raikkonen

News He’s going to be a great No. 6’: Ciraldo shuts down Burton move after Bulldogs star ruled out

When defending Burton playing 6, Ciraldo said his kicking kept them in the game against Parra. His kicking game could still be utilised while playing in the centres. Other players have had key kicking duties from fullback etc.
  59. Raikkonen

News Legend Still Not Convinced Bulldogs Star is a 5/8th

This was before he spent 48 games in the halves at the Dogs.
  60. Raikkonen

News They are so weak’: Bulldogs’ ‘big deficiency’ laid bare as key selection battle slammed

With the exception of Curran, the Dogs were really missing an aggressive forward or two out there. Completely physically dominated and out enthused from the start
  61. Raikkonen

New Classic Polo’s

Classic gear is absolute garbage. Bring back CCC.
  62. Raikkonen

2024 Round 0 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

The overhyped commentary from Fox is very cringe. They're carrying on like this is Origin or the GF.
  63. Raikkonen

Your Round 1 Team?

I don't rate Kiraz in the centres. His kick return carries from the back playing wing is where his value is. He has much less impact at centre.
  64. Raikkonen

Your Round 1 Team?

Whichever way you move the variables, 2/3 of the starting side are depth players.
  65. Raikkonen

News Why Canterbury’s $3.3m marquee signing will play in the centres … for now

The problem with Taffe is he often looks good/moves well, but rarely executes well. This was the same with Perham. Ciraldo is blinded by players looking good in training runs but who don't produce outcomes in real games.
  66. Raikkonen

News Why Canterbury’s $3.3m marquee signing will play in the centres … for now

Crighton needs to train Burton on how to get good ball to his outside men, if Ciraldo isn't going to
  67. Raikkonen

Player Stats from the Sharks Trial

Kurt Mann seemed to get the ball a lot for someone with no plan of what to do once he got it.
  68. Raikkonen

Opinion Is Burton disinterested?

He's not the answer.
  69. Raikkonen

The team needs a very good halves coach.
  70. Raikkonen

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY ROUND 2 TRIAL | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread (8pm @ BSG)

Our left side attack needs some serious straightening
  71. Raikkonen

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY ROUND 2 TRIAL | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread (8pm @ BSG)

Thinking Tracey or Wilson should get a crack at fullback
  72. Raikkonen

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Trial No. 2 - Bulldogs vs Sharks - Friday 8pm BSG

I feel Kiraz’s kick return carries are too valuable to have him in the centres rather than wing. He’s much less effective in the centres and if we’ve got Critta, Xerri and eventually Tracey…. However, I still need to see more of Xerri to be convinced he’s ready
  73. Raikkonen

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Trial No. 2 - Bulldogs vs Sharks - Friday 8pm BSG

It's the getting them good ball part that i'm not convinced about. Maybe Hutch playing both side of the ruck will help. Burton can just be a decoys runner :laughing:
  74. Raikkonen

Your Round 1 Team?

@CrittaMagic69 what's your 1-17?
  75. Raikkonen

Is he our new Mbye?
  76. Raikkonen

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Game day Thread vs. Storm: Trial 1 @ Belmore, 7pm

Can we fast forward a few years please?
  77. Raikkonen

Mein Fuhrer we've got some good youngsters coming through
  78. Raikkonen

SEXTON AND HUTCHINSON SHOULD BE OUR HALVES. BURTON SOMEWHERE ELSE.
  79. Raikkonen

Hutch already looks way better than Burton out there
  80. Raikkonen

Pre Game Thread, Trial 1: Bulldogs vs Storm @ Belmore, 7pm Thu 15-Feb

Xerri and Skelton combo has me hard
  81. Raikkonen

The Formula One Thread

Max can come across as a primadonna, but he's just saying what he thinks, without a filter. Hamilton, on the other hand, concocts all sorts of falsehoods to try to create his own narrative around himself. Always spins the narrative to portray himself as the underdog or victim, even with minor...
  82. Raikkonen

Hutchison Pre Season Press Conference

Of the current squad, would he be your pick?
  83. Raikkonen

Hutchison Pre Season Press Conference

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-premiership/nrl-2024-canterburybankstown-bulldogs-matt-burton-fiveeighth-drew-hutchison-toby-sexton-cameron-ciraldo-phil-gould-news-highlights/news-story/0cdfb8d8fb5d6eb68414f81c81785a80 listening to Burton here gives me the impression that Hutchinson has...
  84. Raikkonen

Let's Trot with Burton

Me too
  85. Raikkonen

Let's Trot with Burton

This is exactly what i thought while watching
  86. Raikkonen

Let's Trot with Burton

@ 31:36 - Do you believe the world is flat?