Search results

1. HITM3N

Will Des Hasler Resign?

You should be hired by the journos! They love ya for the Title you stir LOL
  2. HITM3N

Raelene / Dib CLEAN OUT

Realene and Dib certainly need a cleanout.
  3. HITM3N

We are the Arsenal of the NRL

Haha I remember telling my uncle the same thing. We are exactly the same team as Arsenal but two different codes. Thank God I follow Manchester City :P
  4. HITM3N

Once again our recruitment gurus miss out.

I'm pretty sure that I heard a strong rumour about David Mead coming to the club??
  5. HITM3N

Once again our recruitment gurus miss out.

I really want Des Hasler to put Brad Abbey into the First Grade Squad. It doesn't have to be a starting spot, it can be off the bench spot where you put him on when teams are tired and full of Fatigue. Just like when Kevin Moore used to do with Ben Barba.. Like ffs doesn't Des Hasler use his...
  6. HITM3N

Is Des Still "Building" his team?

We are just lacking on a good halfback or Five-eighth and the team could go all the way to win a GF!
  7. HITM3N

So round 10 hoppa effect

100% Correct!! Des Hasler does not let players, play what they see! Too structured.
  8. HITM3N

Klemmers Running Style

At least he bends the line, instead of tolman where he gets the ball and doesn't run hard or straight away surrenders
  9. HITM3N

Bulldogs Monopoly

Board game looks good
  10. HITM3N

Lock in Hasler to a long term deal

People need to understand that des is building a team for the long term and not the short
  11. HITM3N

OFFICIAL: Brett Morris joins Bulldogs #twinning

Best news ive heard since the grand final.... :) Premiers 2015
  12. HITM3N

Ben Barba signed with Sharks

Tbh, I would be very shitty if he comes back to Sydney to play for the Cronulla Sharks.. But releasing Barba gives us opportunities to get a BETTER PLAYER!! Btw, he was a cancer in the 2013 season, so who cares!!
  13. HITM3N

This is what were expecting!! If BMoz Comes :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odJxI1TLzxk Hopefully the Canterbury Bulldogs Buy him off from the Dragons :)
  14. HITM3N

Mortimer blasts trent hodkinson

This needed to be stated by Steve Mortimer!! I could imagine his pain when he saw hodkinson play like that... Mortimer should say what he wants because now in the Modern game if you don't Have a good proper halfback then the team will be no good.. As in no direction in play!! On grand final...
  15. HITM3N

2 Grand Finals in 3 years

The problem was in 2012 the bulldog played a Melbourne Storm side who wanted to win because they had their premiership stripped. Melbourne Storms wanted Revenge!! 2014 The bulldogs played a south sydney Rabbitohs side who wanted to win a premiership because it has been 43 years since!! The...
  16. HITM3N

Mbye edges ahead in race to play hooker

Reni Maitua - Experience in Finals Football, Can defend with our forwards which can make our defence tight Moses Mbye - Fresh Player seeking for a guaranteed spot next season! Can be quick off dummy half
  17. HITM3N

The day Reni Maitua turned down the chance to be part of rusty's souths revolution

Well use his experience as what ever position he'll play.. I put trust in Reni Maitua that he wont let the mighty team down
  18. HITM3N

Channel 9's commentry on Canterbury

This is why id rather Foxsports Commentary because there not biased *****
  19. HITM3N

Why our club struggles to sign players

The Club isn't Struggling to Sign Players There's just not that Mr. Right to SIGN!! Sorry but useless Thread! No Point, Dogs can buy anyone but the players the dogs want are mostly still contracted with the club!! Be Patient because the club has taught me and other fans patiences!'
  20. HITM3N

Corey Thompson!

Even though the bulldogs beat the Tigers 30-10. But Thursday games for me aren't right.. The number 2 Winger Made my night by that line break, even though he should have passed but, IMO he should be Fullback, because it looks like Sam Perrett is injured! What are your thoughts?
  21. HITM3N

Opinions on the Hokko No Try

The thing is that the NRL doesn't want to spend money on Video Camera Technology.... Fuken Tightassess!!
  22. HITM3N

Improving Corey Thompson!

The thing is they all should have known that Chris Sandow almost kicks a 40/20 every game!
  23. HITM3N

Improving Corey Thompson!

At the start of the season, I used to Bragg Corey Thompson on his errors him being too short etc. But now I take that back and should and always be our starter! He's like a little smart ass trying to bust and make line breaks, if he was a little taller he would be one of the rising wingers in...
  24. HITM3N

Canterbury Bulldogs coach Des Hasler keen to end unwanted streak against Parramatta

What does it mean to be the best? It means you have to be better than the number two guy. But what gratification is there in that? He's a loser that’s why he's number two.” Lets make the parramatta eels the number 2...
  25. HITM3N

Why is there not a sack tony Williams thread

Wtf is it with the sack players thread lol, might as well sack the whole team cause i hold a teams responsible
  26. HITM3N

Sack hasler

Getting sick of this!! Just gonna pump up Hardstyle, full blasts on my beats headphone and think that im in defqon!!
  27. HITM3N

All in one Rage Thread!

Thiiiisssss
  28. HITM3N

All in one Rage Thread!

If were gonna do this STICKY THIS THREAD!!
  29. HITM3N

Round 22 Discussion Thread - Bulldogs vs Broncos @ Suncorp Stadium

Yeah sorry and enjoy the fustrating 29 to 10 loss
  30. HITM3N

Round 22 Discussion Thread - Bulldogs vs Broncos @ Suncorp Stadium

Not sure of serious? 20 Brisbane - 6 Bulldogs!! This actually boils me very much especially a score like that at the end of half time!! Ffs
  31. HITM3N

Lafi to fullback

I actually LOL'ed this hahahaha
  32. HITM3N

Have we won since this bloke appeared??

The one and only BraveDog! Hahahah nice inclusion to the home games at ANZ Stadium, we have won games from before with this bloke! He usually sits in the kennel and pedigree platinum dressing like that...
  33. HITM3N

Theory : Ennis moving on a catalyst for non performance

Lol, wasn't even talking about how Ennis throws long balls.. Btw Ennis struggles to throw long balls. Watch and replay every game from this season, and show me one clip or scene where Ennis throws a long ball....
  34. HITM3N

Its a joke!

Thanks for the Info
  35. HITM3N

Its a joke!

If anyone was watching it at home, what did the commentators thinks about this? Just want to know cause half the time the commentators call the shots!!
  36. HITM3N

Corey Thompson - Take a bow

I've always rejected Thompson as Fullback, but after the panthers game, time to give him a go at fullback! Thompson and Lafai were the only 2 backs that player good in attack!! That's what we're missing in our guideline, out backline is always reshuffling and we can't we attack properly!!
  37. HITM3N

I love Michael Ennis as a person and as a player/captain!! Not going in full detail but you look at segerayo at dummy half and Ennis at dummy half! Panthers made average 50 to 60 metres per set of six and bulldogs average was 40 to 50 metres per set of six!! Look and see the difference where...
  38. HITM3N

Dogs v Panthers press conference

This is why the rich get richer!! Short Hands long Pocket
  39. HITM3N

0_o Wtf you on about... Give Ennis an Extension! I would pay for his release fees. Way tooooo slow off the dummy half, when Reynolds ran off the dummy half he made 10 to 15 metres! But Go on
  40. HITM3N

3 trys robbed in a row!

Not sure if Trolling, yeah ok a monkey is gonna rape a human and give aids!! Good stuff
  41. HITM3N

Really, to win the Comp, Bulldogs need to win every game.

Checking History alright, bulldogs are the only team to win the Nrl Grand Final outside the top 4!! :) giving hope at least....
  42. HITM3N

Player announcement within 2 days

Wtf are you doing on this forum dickhead.. Calm down buddy and get on this piss!! Wanker!!
  43. HITM3N

Reynolds on the footy show now

Lucky the school holidays are over! We do have kids here that's why. Haha Just Kidding! Didn't even notice here nipples.
  44. HITM3N

Player announcement within 2 days

I had to put my PC Speakers to the loudest, just to hear Des Hasler speak Lol
  45. HITM3N

Sam Perrett in for Mitch Brown please.

Drury low needs to be fukn shot he has no fukn idea...
  46. HITM3N

Bulldog Graham a prop star

Hahahah he's going to be another chuck Norris..
  47. HITM3N

Round 19 Team vs. Tigers

Hahah so true i never take note of our team when des names it in tuesday
  48. HITM3N

Here's an idea

Um? Is this the part where I just have to figure out what you on... Ok guys, the favourites are: $1.20 - Ice/Meth $1.50 - Alcohol $2.10 - Weed $5.50 - Cocain Blame it on the al - al - al - alcohol
  49. HITM3N

Dessie at warratahs game?

Hell no I'm not waiting 2016 for a fullback, **** that I've already had enough off this experimenting fullbacks from our centres and wing.
  50. HITM3N

Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2014 Edition

We had a young side and broncos had a whole Australian side, compare that! Even though they had a better win ratio but we weren't that far ahead!
  51. HITM3N

Off course he loves our club, cause back when Wayne Bennett used to cosh the broncos, the dogs of war used to give him and his team an ass whooping! Them back in the days feels!!
  52. HITM3N

It will be very hard to detach Darius Boyd Head to Wayne Bennett Arse!! It's gonna need a Radical 38 hour surgery
  53. HITM3N

Who is this dud @Nrl_theGummy Who is this dud @Nrl_theGummy!! Looks like another shit talker on twitter spreading rumours like hell..
  54. HITM3N

Tigers have signed john sila

Already been mentioned in another thread!
  55. HITM3N

Sack Rona thread

How's your sauce head, isn't there any more sauce left.. Need a refill because your brain needs a refill, doesn't play for the dogs yet and isn't getting enough first grade games, judging already!! Think before creating a thread pls ✋
  56. HITM3N

Insert Negative Posts Below

Tbh, the best players on the field today was Tony Williams and Reni Matuai
  57. HITM3N

Moving Forward

From memory, his name is Curtis Rona, from the North Queensland Cowboys and can play wing, centre and fullback! Hope that can help!! Apparently every game he plays with the cowboys he scores a TRY :)
  58. HITM3N

Put this guy in our squad

Hahahah I actually lol'd this!!
  59. HITM3N

The papers have no idea

These Journos really need to think before they Publish, like srs what kind of error is this??
  60. HITM3N

Reynolds and Hodkinson Future Australian halves

Will be using his dad's name once again!!!
  61. HITM3N

Josh Reynolds Tackle

As we have all seen now, the Josh Reynolds cart wheel tackle. Hopefully he won't get suspended, your thoughts on the tackle!! Maybe it was just the momentum when Reynolds came running in?? Let's hope he gets away with it
  62. HITM3N

Bulldogs snub for former NZ Warriors skipper

Why bring $BW when he just simply walked out on us, **** him and his services!!
  63. HITM3N

Players staying down

The good old days!!
  64. HITM3N

Liquidation sale? From the Newcastle Knights!!!

As everyone here has now heard the news that Nathan Tinkler has now been removed from ownership with the Newcastle Knights. Since the NRL has now taken control, there has been a long list of 21 uncontracted players that has been held during the financial uncertainty. The likes of Jarrod Mullen...
  65. HITM3N

Corey Thompson or Chase Stanley?

Chase Stanley all day every day!! For Corey Thompson, looks like a gentlemen but is too short in the modern day football, especially going up against tall wingers these days! Sorry but no room for short wingers
  66. HITM3N

Weekly Weasel

One Million a season, what a joke! Trent Hodkinson is a good quality player worth $500,000 to $550,000 a season! Not worth 1 million IMO.. We could've had Johnathan Thurston last season but the club only offered JT $850,000 a season (from memory) or might as well sign cooper cronk and pay for...
  67. HITM3N

Roosters accuse Michael Ennis and Sam Perrett of taking dives

The Peptides are getting to his brain
  68. HITM3N

Reni deserves a spot

Match Fitness plays a major factor, he hasn't played first grade for a while and yesterday night he only played for 10 mins then he came off
  69. HITM3N

Dogs of War to DOMINATE Origin !

I think Robbie Farah will do a good job keeping hodkinson and reynolds on their feet and creating attack..
  70. HITM3N

Ashley Klein please get sacked.

I can't believe these refs are getting paid to do a job they can't do. These Refs need extra training, ffs there are 4 bloody refs on the field and 2 Video Refs in the box and still can't see...
  71. HITM3N

l DISCUSSION THREAD | Round 10 | Bulldogs v Warriors

Going to be a bad ass game, but bring it on. 2nd time playing in New Zealand in 10 rounds!! Going to be a tough match up, up the dogs
  72. HITM3N

RLW: Don't Pick Him

Usually we wait for Kane em' for the RLM Articles, thanks for this. Good Read
  73. HITM3N

Joe Hockeys Budget

And they say why there are more Robberies and Murder these days! Look what country has become as, a joke!!
  74. HITM3N

Barba v perrett

Any Fullback can play well if the Forward are moving and flowing, for example 2012 our forward were unstoppable and that's what made barba to move and break defence!! 2014 barba with the broncos, he can't do shit because their forwards aren't moving forward and leaves barba doing most of the...
  75. HITM3N

Josh Jackson + Origin

The problem is that Laurie Daley will want experience!
  76. HITM3N

How about this info

Richest Club, we don't take shit from other players or clubs!! Blue n white main colours of all colours!! We are a standout 2014 Accomplishment: NRL TELSTRA PREMIERSHIP
  77. HITM3N

Annual snub doesn't bother Tolman

Are you serious, the guy is married and had a child. IMO Don't think he's not that stupid... He's not a barba to be doing stuff like that, follow his instagram on Dnc_Klemmer
  78. HITM3N

Does anyone think Kevin Locke was a loss?

Inconsistent Players are never a lost to the club, we don't want another Disease like Barba!!
  79. HITM3N

5 Wins - Top of the Ladder - Positive!

As supporters we love to see our beloved team on top, but calm down. It's only round 8...
  80. HITM3N

Absolutely disgusted

This ^^^ It's called a forum for a reason, for everyone to share their thoughts! Just saying... Let's hope our halves and Ennis can click in 2 weeks (because of rep week)
  81. HITM3N

OFFICIAL: Four more years for Falafel

Our club has lawyers and Barristers worth more than his Family, what legal action is he going to take against the bulldogs.. He better off staying at a cheater team!!
  82. HITM3N

Money bill williams

It's Money Killed Williams!!
  83. HITM3N

Thumbs UP or Thumbs DOWN - Bulldogs Player Performance (What's Your Opinion?)

I stopped Reading after Thumbs down on Josh Morris, Epic Troll of the Month Award!!
  84. HITM3N

The Souffs Game!

I don't know if any of you guys realised but was it just me that the Burrow was cheering for their team, or was it the Speakers (THAT ANNOYING SOUFF SYDNEY) Not sure!! Correct me if I'm wrong...
  85. HITM3N

The Daily Telegraph hates us so bad!

SOUTH-SYDNEY RABBITOHS are by FAR PROTECTED SPECIES!! BTW THE MEDIA HAD BEEN AGAINST THE BULLDOGS FOR MANY MANY YEARS, THIS IS NOTHING NEW!!!
  86. HITM3N

Contenders

FOXSPORTS is now Coveraging Rabbitohs Games on the HISTORY CHANNEL because of fans constantly talking about the past...
  87. HITM3N

Trent Hodkinson is the most clutch halfback in the comp!

Daryl Halligan is teaching him, can't you see his style, and he even said it at the warriors game, he cannot miss these conversions! He's one of my students
  88. HITM3N

Are the Dogs re-entering another golden age of goal kicking?

Don't forget, Daryl Halligan Teaches him well, back in Halligan days, he was known for his pin-pointer Conversion kicks....
  89. HITM3N

Bulldogs get six-star approval for $100 million redevelopment

This would increase sales for the blue n white, also more members!!!
  90. HITM3N

Ennis and Reynolds for Origin!!

When Micheal Lichaa comes, apparently he'll play the first half and Micheal Ennis will play the other half!!! Because Micheal Ennis is definently signing onto another 1 year contract..
  91. HITM3N

Ennis and Reynolds for Origin!!

Ennis are you fu*king joking!!! I don't want Amy bulldogs players playing in origin... Because the NSW don't deserve our players...
  92. HITM3N

Our wingers are crap

We must be watching Different games! Because our wingers have no idea, sorry to say. Mitch brown worries me and Corey Thompson is too short, and slow, didn't see him use his speed!! Both our wingers are bad under the high ball... This is why our NSW CUP wingers have given up because, they see...
  93. HITM3N

Buzz : lichaa, hiku, Stewart bros and inu.

I like your style, I wonder what you would do to them to never talk shit again!! Lol
  94. HITM3N

Short analysis: dry conditions vs wet conditions

Dry or Wet Conditions, there's no excuse!!