Search results

1. T

Israel Folau | Rumour Thread

the bulldogs could sign izzy for 600k top him up with third party there are a lot of companies like nike skins etc who would like him as the face of there product
  2. T

very good point there's no one better in the air.
  3. T

a rugby union journalist says he's staying. a rugby league journalist says he's coming back. who the fuck knows what's going on. paying him 800k a year no thank you he can stay if he want's that much money. 600k maybe
  4. T

i think israel folau will be todd greenberg's farewell gift to the bulldog's.
  5. T

dylan the villain

none taken and will do
  6. T

dylan the villain

its real when you live in a area full of dragon supporters i coped so much shit over it some of them were my mate but no longer the *****
  7. T

dylan the villain

hi every one my name is dylan i live on the coffs coast and yes i lived here through those times but i stood up for the doggies when we won the premiership in 2004 i drove down the main street with who let the dogs out full volume 2 flag out the window i gave i lot of people that gave me shit...
  8. T

Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2013 Edition

heard on the game plan last night that south's are showing interest in israel folau if they sign him i will bust a tit south's have no room left in there salary cap p.s suck it sutton you will always be useless and overrated :o
  9. T

Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2013 Edition

Rival NRL clubs are closely monitoring the relationship between New Zealand Warriors halfback Shaun Johnson and coach Matthew Elliott in case the Kiwis international suddenly becomes available. Johnson is under contract to the Warriors for a further two years but the 22-year-old made it...