Search results

1. M

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

Burton shows no effort, no motivation, no intensity.. he has not tried anything, not demanding the ball. He is a bystander.
  2. M

List of players the Bulldoggs club RUiNED

DYLAN NAPA? TONI WILLIAMS (TREX)
  3. M

Opinion Dress Code

Unfortunately all our players don't look like fit strong men. That photo resembles a year 12 graduation That photo does not strike me to be PLAYERS FROM THE NRL.
  4. M

News Why Canterbury Bulldogs coach Cameron Ciraldo must accept criticism of his own performance

Ok another bullshit story The bulldogs have been shit for 7 years now. In that time we have had 4 different coaches With CIRALDO as the latest coach. It's not HIM that is the problem It's our playing group. CC Was not even going to come this year but decided to for this exact thing that has...
  5. M

Disgruntled Bulldog Threatening Legal Action

The bulldogs know who the MOLE IS 100% obviously, they know which player it was that was late and got punished and the DT got the information from that player. An anonymous player doesn't make sense when it can only be that player it happened to. Also, when DT is saying OTHER PLAYERS COMING...
  6. M

Or this could cause other fringe or disgruntled players at other clubs to come out.. Or even say this is happening at other clubs as suggested in this article https://dali2004.info/sports/2023/08/31/players-legal-threat-as-fresh-timeline-exposes-bulldogs/ by ROBINSON it may cause trigger effect...
  7. M

I bet the wrestling was 30 seconds per player. No wonder he is suffering after being out of gas 15 seconds into the first wrestle
  8. M

https://dali2004.info/sports/2023/08/31/players-legal-threat-as-fresh-timeline-exposes-bulldogs/
  9. M

The Lucky Wins

Could also go the other way based on your reasoning. Could have won another 6 and finished 5th
  10. M

Official Round 25 Raider V Bulldog Team List + Discussion

BURTON 2 BIG ERRORS IN 5 MINUTES He needs time in reserves
  11. M

Official Round 25 Raider V Bulldog Team List + Discussion

Defence is better today. But Raiders are shit
  12. M

Tpj to retire from nrl

Someone will leave their current club on compassionate grounds as that would be what we will be working on. When money is flashing and player managers know we have money we must spend they will find a way to get some players released from current deals. This is our only chance to get a couple...
  13. M

Official Round 24 - Bulldog v Knight - Team List + Match Page Discussion

We want to see CLEAR with explanation MARK separation She wanted it to be a TRY
  14. M

AGREE... BEST TEAM ON PAPER. WE COMING OFF A BYE AND WE PLAY LIKE UNDER 12s
  15. M

Why would we SPLIT our ONLY attacking threat in our team in ADOCAR AND BURTON.
  16. M

2-0 with Toby Sexton in the team this season

I agree. I said it to myself during the game. He seem lost today "not in the game" but then you read his stat's and say MOM. This is signs of a good player who just does his job. imagine he has a blinder of a game.. 2 tries, 3 try assists, 4 line break Assists 30 tackles + 120 Running Metres...
  17. M

Rd 21 v Panthers

Good try
  18. M

Rd 21 v Panthers

Haha big difference. ALOMOTI can never be what AVORILLO is already. Why we let our best player in attack all year leave when we have attacking issues is just dumb.
  19. M

Worst Bulldogs team in 30 years - DEBATE

For the last 30 years, I have not seen MY BULLDOGS TEAM be so PATHETIC ACROSS 1 TO 17 PLUS COACH. WE are ABSOLUTELY a very STUPID TEAM My love for the BULLDOGS is not wavered by this reality. But truth must be said WORST BULLDOGS TEAM IN 30 YEARS. When you think IT can't get worse, especially...
  20. M

Rd 21 v Panthers

FLOPAGUN ASSIST to FLOPAMOTI
  21. M

Rd 21 v Panthers

ALAMOTI AND PERHAM MISSED TACKLES FOR THAT TRY
  22. M

Round 20 Bulldog V Bronco Team List + Discussion

The SEX MAN MASTER RECRUIT LASTS 1 GAME AND 35MIN INJURY CURSE CONTINUES at BELMORE ENTER THE FLOPAGAN CAN WE WIN? QUESTION IS CAN WE SCORE ANOTHER TRY NOW?
  23. M

News SBW used in Bulldogs plan to lure Payne Haas

Ummm WADDEL just made that pack go from 10/10 to 6/10
  24. M

Addo carr hamstring

He is walking. Only came off to give Gutho 1min and 12 seconds
  25. M

Addo carr hamstring

Only because the whole team has been out of it. He defended great all game and scored a great try
  26. M

Rumour The Canterbury Bulldogs will offer Gold Coast Titans forward Tino Fa’asuamaleaui a $4 million contract – and a share in a pub

Yeah but so what if any sponsor has an idea to potentially buy players. It's just an idea and does not mean the club has approved it or the club is behind it and or the club even knows about it. Buzz called Arthur to ask him how would it work if they were able to buy players and use the pubs...
  27. M

Averillo situation

I THINK with AVORILLO is that we are comparing him to PERHAM who we know is a handbrake in attack, scared under the high ball and is a crab running side to side. So when you are looking at how our fullback played whilst comparing him to how PERHAM has preformed all year in our team. Then yes...
  28. M

Averillo situation

You can't say that! It's like Penrith winning the comp in Burton's Last year there. That was not a hollow victory for them Or this year with Critta coming to us next year... I don't think all their wins are hollow or even of they win comp again will be a hollow win.. Yeah we are losing Avo...
  29. M

Official Round 19 vs Souths - Team List and Game Day Thread

We need a centre so KIRAZ GOES TO CENTRE with Adocar and Wilson on the wings
  30. M

Wilson has to be in the team, so skelton to centre or burns stays
  31. M

Tpj does 8 bad things and 1 good thing
  32. M

We need 1 more try before half time
  33. M

REED STUFFED OUR MOMENTUM IT WAS FIRST TACKLE NO NEED FOR 40 20 ATTEMPT
  34. M

AVORILLO SHOULD HAVE BEEN FULLBACK FROM GAME 1
  35. M

I love sex ton too changed our back line and changed Burton to just do his thing
  36. M

Yes 18th man activated for foul play and reportable offence
  37. M

2023 Round 19 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

All about dollars. They played origin after the season during covid year. Player availability dropped and the viewer dropped on TV less advertising revenue. Main reason for origin is the amount of money it generates hence is overrules the NRL at club level meaning players have to sit out and...
  38. M

2023 Round 19 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

THIS PARRA GAME just confirms that the coach is nothing. It's just the playing roster that matters. Same coach with a team 3 or 4 players out From grand final team to a bottom 4 team. So what does the coach influence if he has a few players out and they play so bad? For example we know the...
  39. M

News Phil Gould delves into Bulldogs issues as pressure mounts on Cameron Ciraldo

What are you talking about. Gus said they have money in the salary cap, for this year and even more for next year. What he said is they don't want to buy players as a knee-jerk reaction on players that won't help with the rebuild. He said the players are just not available that they would...
  40. M

What’s the bet Cameron Ciraldo will………..

Say this 66 to 0 loss is what these boys need to go through.. part of the learning process to improve. They will hurting and the boys need have that feeling to become elite players
  41. M

Round 18 Bulldog V Knight

The whole team are proving to be reserved graders
  42. M

POOR RAJAB the scapegoat in the first 20. Hooked and it got worse. He must feel hard done by being taken off. Everyone else should also be hooked based on that expectation
  43. M

Wow 80 nil looking realistic
  44. M

The commentators are upset it was called forward they are excited to see 80 points.
  45. M

He has not contract. He will be studying to.become a teacher or nurse
  46. M

Or fortunately.he has been bad since round 2 And got worse every game
  47. M

Exactly then hooking him was an error. It was not his fault and it has got worse since taking him.off
  48. M

It will be 80
  49. M

Sad only way to improve is buy a team..that's just buying players and putting a bulldogs jersey on them. Might as well pick any team and support them. Part of supporting a team is it has bulldogs juniors in the team that have blue and white running in their blood. Saying we just need to buy...
  50. M

THEY WILL SCORE OFF THE SCRUM
  51. M

Perham has looked shit all year... very expected from him
  52. M

WE HAVE MADE HASTINGS LOOK BETTEE THAN ANDREW JOHNS. IMGANINE ANDREW JOHNS ACTUALLY PLAYING AGAINST THIS TEAM IN HIS PRIME
  53. M

RFM and AVERILLO LOUGHING IN THE DRESSING ROOM
  54. M

RAJAB CAREER ENDING GAME. What do you expect.. if he is coming playing in a top 4 team then there is protection. But when your a rookie coming in to be the match winner than that's on the coach
  55. M

RAJAB HOOKED
  56. M

Wouldn't be surprised if BURTON asks for an early release from his contract.
  57. M

I think someone said yesterday " they are glad the 74 nil last night was not us" Well it looks like it will even be worse
  58. M

This against a bottom 5 team.. it's not like we are playing Penrith in Penrith. We have had a bye.. 2 weeks to work on apparently defence focus. AlsonThis is against a low placed team who about to sack the coach. Embarrassing
  59. M

50 nil coming
  60. M

What is mahoney doing again... this is deliberate from him. Who gave him the go ahead to do what ever he wants
  61. M

Mahoney is not sticking to the game plan We have one of our captins leading by example Our markee signing we are great ay
  62. M

3 NEW APPOINTED FIRST TIME COACHES. THE experiment has not worked. We need an experienced coach to be at the helm of an inexperienced team that has been rebuilding for 7 years.
  63. M

ALOMOTI IS RUBBISH RESERVE GRADER AT BEST
  64. M

News Perham signs with manly ?

He is replacing TURBO
  65. M

Official Round 16: Bulldogs Vs Sharks - Game Day Thread

REED has disappointed me this year. I was expecting more.what a shame LICHA was better
  66. M

Ciraldo and ghoul out

Perham has Def played his last game. The experiment is officially over. And perham comes pumped Luke he is playing an origin game. Blowing sir out of his mouth What a dud. Where did we find him?
  67. M

Ciraldo and ghoul out

We have got worse every week. No improvement CC Is another DUD. He will get paid out for 3.5 years That's a total of 12 years worth we have paid out coaches in the last 5 years
  68. M

That was not even a penalty. Happens every week
  69. M

Wow 5 years. They know the first 4 years is rebuild So the 5th year is the year we plan to maybe scrape in the 8
  70. M

Perham is hopeless. We all see it every game this year. Why why why is he still in the team
  71. M

Official Rd16 Bulldogs vs Sharks Match Week Discussion

If flopanagan starts at half, then that is the line in the sand when it comes to CC Why put him at 7 when he got dropped to become a hooker. It's hypocritical and delusional. We have 2 young halves who are our future. This is the perfect time to let them have a crack. Flopanagan has failed...
  72. M

Official Rd16 Bulldogs vs Sharks Match Week Discussion

I Truely whole heartedly believe today RAJAB and KO will smash it..we will win and win well. They will create tries and line breaks. Play a style that will be refreshing. Rajab will be MOM They will make BURTON come back and forced to play FULLBACK (can still control the match and play like a...
  73. M

Opinion Rd 15 V Parramatta

MOSES ONLY LOOKED GOOD BECAUSE TPJ RUSHED OUT and over ran the play, All Moses did Was run through that hole created. Nothing special. Won't happen in origin. I compare it to Olouapu killing it in reserves and then playing first grade struggling
  74. M

AFTER TODAY'S GAME AVERILLO IS NOT A CENTRE ALAMOTI IS NOT A CENTRE BURTON IS NOT A 7 PERHAM IS NOT A FULLBACK OKONBOR IS NOT A FORWARD MINIMUM 5/13 PLAYERS OUT OF POSITION THEN WADDEL IS NOT A FIRST GRADER OUR NUMBER 13 IS FAT SLOW LAZY NO CREATIVITY OR HEART WHAT ELSE SHOULD I KEEP GOING?
  75. M

PERHAM FINALLY RUNS STRAIGHT RAJAB NEEDS TO BE OUR HALF BACK
  76. M

Proves how REFS keep funking us up with every decision
  77. M

That was a knock on. Why 7 tackle set?
  78. M

Pangai definitely LOST his origin SPOT
  79. M

That was not TPJ FAULT. That was BURTON GIVING AWAY 6 AGAIN
  80. M

Burton fucked us up
  81. M

Wow the 6 HAS WOKEN
  82. M

Perham is the worst full back ever to play more than 10 first grade games in the history of the NRL
  83. M

100% That's why he is playing fullback in reserves. CC just wants to see what he can offer. I would say he is 100% better then PERHAM.
  84. M

Wilson has shown more at fullback today then Our HANDBRAKE fullback has shown all season. WILSON has also shown he can throw a good pass playing in the spine. If our Dumb fullback has another bad game today in first grade I would pick WILSON without thinking twice about it.
  85. M

WILSON could easily be mistaken for Ponga. They look almost identical.
  86. M

Luke Brooks? Option? Rejects offer From Tigers

Awesome this is why the kennel is A great place to discuss, debate and get everyone to give their opinions.
  87. M

I am just asking the question of what everyone thinks. I didn't suggest he come at all.
  88. M

LUKE Brooke's has Rejected 2 year 1Million offer from the Tigers. What does everyone think if he potentially comes to the dog's? He is the only Half back on the open market. M.Z
  89. M

Burton joins origin squad

The bulldogs are 2nd in Blues representation with 3 behind panthers. BURTON ADO CAR TPJ CREDIT TO CC. We will finish top 6. Few more wins before KIKOU and Thompson back. We will make a late run and make the GF. This team reminds me of 1998 team
  90. M

Official TPJ selected for Blues

Let's admit it... he demolished Tino yesterday
  91. M

HE IS NOT PICKED TO play 80min or play even 50 minutes as he does for the bulldogs. An example of that 20 min spell he did in the second half in yesterday's game is all he needs to do for the blues. That said, he is also not the main guy and has the responsibility to be required to run 150m...
  92. M

No REECE WELSH WINS
  93. M

Official Round 12 Bulldogs vs Titans Game Day Thread

How are we still in this
  94. M

Official Round 12 Bulldogs vs Titans Game Day Thread

He is a waste - he can't run or catch. Get Wilson on