Search results

1. D

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Storm vs Bulldogs | AAMI Park

Atleast i am not stevie wonder and steve hawkings love child. Attack left wanting when game there to be won. Set of 6 with 3 mins to go.. fked it.
  2. D

Those 2 missed kicks at goal hurt in the end. That and poor game management. Got lost in a hopeless set of 6 with three mins ro go on storms line. Good players score the try thst wins the games from that position. Dogs fked it. Lost. Dogs playing commendably. But there is no points for...
  3. D

No one can convince me the dogs did not panic and threw the game with 15 to go. They tried hard. But again. Game management found wanting. 2 points gone missing. 2 wins 4 losses.....
  4. D

Fking no idea .trying to lose the game. .fking fisgusting set on storms line.
  5. D

Fuck this. Cant finish a set.. Cant defend anyone.that puts a step on. Coates munster and hughes shredding them.
  6. D

Xerri rocks and diamonds. Fk sake.
  7. D

Can someone please hook Burton from goal kicking?. Atleast the dogs have woken up at half time. Playing so much better.
  8. D

What a fkin shit end to a promising set. Cant finish a fkin set. The amounr of tries they have bombed.
  9. D

3 mins until yet another scoreless half. Is there statistics kept for that?
  10. D

Hope the coach chammels des in the change rooms... Ya farkin shit!!!!
  11. D

Connor tracey tackle one. Fk..
  12. D

Fking xerri just cost us a try. Stop fking hogging rhe ball and pass it ya fking chode
  13. D

Cant find the try line to save their lives. Fk it every time. Hutchinson tripping over himself will do me... Too fked with mistakes.
  14. D

Dogs deserved to concede that try when they only put one tackler on cotes giving up on the melb set.
  15. D

1 knock on in rhe 1st set early.. 1 lost ball through a one on one steal. 1 soft try conceded. Have not completed a set through the 1st 4 mins 30 seconds... Worst start to a game ever.....
  16. D

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Thread | Bulldogs 16 - 20 Souths

Penrith beat roosters 9 games straight. Rabbits shit all over dogs 7 years straight at easter.... just no idea how to win against them. Even with all the ball and field position.
  17. D

2018 easter loss 2019 easter loss 2020 easter loss 2021 easter loss 2022 easter loss 2023 easter loss 2024 easter loss Time to call in the shrinks and electro shock therapy...
  18. D

What a shit game.. Ofcourse we play the rabbits back into a win. You can count on the dogs to.break other teams losing streaks. So many mistakes.. So much possesion. So mich field psoition. Any other team would jave beaten the rabbots with all that. Now back towards the bottom of the...
  19. D

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Discussion thread | Round 4 | Good Friday vs Souths

We havw fking nothing. No attack with ALL OF THE POSSESION AND FIELD POSSESION. i knew we would lose to rabbits.
  20. D

Enough possesion and field posswsion to win 10 games.... fk me.. they clue less in attack. Get sexton in sos....
  21. D

Shit game. Dogs all the ball.. fk it every time.
  22. D

Opinion Do we know how to pass?

Nope. Every other team looks crisp with the passing game compared to the dogs. Its like they have never met each other. Year after year.
  23. D

How many wins will we have by round 10?

Do we have any byes?
  24. D

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME ROUND 2 | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread 6pm Friday @ Pointsbet Stadium

No points in this team. Fk all against parramatta. Fk all against sharks.
  25. D

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME ROUND 2 | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread 6pm Friday @ Pointsbet Stadium

Fk. This is frustrating when we play the best game in along time and we still get smashed
  26. D

So much for a close game. Have now conceded 4 sgraight tries and have npt scored a single point since the 13 minute.
  27. D

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Game day Thread vs. Storm: Trial 1 @ Belmore, 7pm

All the possesion. All the position. Behind at half time. WTF. Please dont let the losing Hoodoo at Belmore to continue. Skelton/wilson look good. Marney still doing marney things.
  28. D

Opinion Defence

If defence is an attitude. We havr major problems. The team is coasting to the 80th minute of the last round as many will be departing and finals chances slipped months ago. With plenty of injuries the team tanked along time ago. Roll on 2024 in the battle to avoid the spoon.
  29. D

Tpj to retire from nrl

Anyone got Jarrod Hickeys phone number?
  30. D

Official Round 24 - Bulldog v Knight - Team List + Match Page Discussion

So glad i took my son last year to the knights vs dogs late in the season for a win. Would be leaving at half time today 30 nil
  31. D

Common 100 NiL in a single.season. Can someone tag Dave middleton as to the last tme a team lost 100+ to another team in a single season.
  32. D

Pathetic. Didnt even board the bus while busy at home organising mad monday.
  33. D

92 Nil Copping Fresh meat arse gaol raping in a maximum security gaol.
  34. D

How many points will the Panthers score?

Going to be a slaughter.
  35. D

Round 20 Bulldog V Bronco Team List + Discussion

With 99% dogs fans. At belmore. (Even though 1 win rom 10) Cobbo in the bin for 10
  36. D

Just 3 losses away from the spoon. However far morr than 3 wins just to scrape into the 8. Tigers have had moments of greatness this year. While improbable. Its not impossinle.
  37. D

Extremely poor 2nd half. I do believe that with sexton gone for the game. Dogs dropped their heads and the belief in winning this game. Pretty much hit the showers.
  38. D

Knock-on-bor Hahshshshshshshshs
  39. D

Still in the hunt for the spoon.
  40. D

Everyone reading this at the ground. Give them a big Booooooooooo Zero points and completly lost without sexton on the field.
  41. D

Our excrutiatinly bad win loss record is one main reason why i dont bother anymore.. Really do have alot of admiration for the 17,000 that did turn up.
  42. D

Zero points scored since sexton taken out.
  43. D

Awhy wont someone coathanger reynolds and take 10 for the team. Or run Tpj at reynolds.
  44. D

Fark.. should have just put a finger on it.. try... Trying to catch it and dropped it over the line. Bombed try 6 points lost. Zero points scored whikst a man up.and 6 conceded. Extremely poor.
  45. D

Im sorry. But not really sorry. These sad sacks of shit are getting trampled over whilst they are a man up. At their home ground. On a day one of their legends retired. If the dogs dont end up winning this. One must wonder if they will EVER win a game at belmore. Real congratulations to 17...
  46. D

That set was the worst set on halftime. Especially broncos 1 down. Completly lost at sea.
  47. D

cannot defend a set of 6 to save rheir lives. No wonder we are -250+.
  48. D

Tpj Fking do more of this off the back fence stuff. Unearthed a diamond in that play.
  49. D

Fk me.. We always seem to.set the record for conceding a try after scoring one. TpJ is rocks and diamond. Kristnan innu would be proud.
  50. D

Curse of belmpre is real. Please dont let the curse strike again. Reeds intercept 3 metres out was horribly poor. And turnstile defence on our line. Had that many chances. Common dogs!!
  51. D

(Perspective) Nice win, but..

As Dom says. It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a spoon engined honda with motec exhaust. 900hp of Detroit muscle is 900 hp of Detroit muscle.
  52. D

Official Round 19 vs Souths - Team List and Game Day Thread

Got the party started 15 mins before kickoff.
  53. D

19:16 mentioned to misso. Here for a fast good time. Not along time. Still fitted in a few positions on the super king bed field before 19:30 for kick off. Dogs got the win.
  54. D

Threw the leg over with 15 mims before kick-off. We got the win. I like this new superstition.
  55. D

TpJ had a game. Wilson had a great game burton a good game. Sexton a debut to remember. Skelton A nightmare start then a some great runs /tackle busts and astute offloads Will take the win.
  56. D

2 try conceded in 30 seconds of footy.. Not good enough at the death
  57. D

Blake has been great. Atleast we can put that 66 nil behind us.
  58. D

15 mins to go. Implosion confirmed.. Skeltons nightmare 1st touch.. Have dogs.gone to.sleep?
  59. D

**Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs: A Crisis in Leadership and Culture**

1am and I am still filthy with rage. Common aussie! Get that last damn wicket!
  60. D

Rugby League Jokes and Memes?

Meanwhile. Final preperations before the dogs run out against the Knights.
  61. D

Goodbye, see you all next year, maybe. Ciao

I'm actually jealous of fans that have the determination and will to not watch another dogs game. i suspect like many others. I will continue to watch and be perpetually disgusted by out beloved team.
  62. D

**Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs: A Crisis in Leadership and Culture**

I'm happy to see the boot being layed into the players/staff and club. Absolute basket case atm.
  63. D

Don't know /couldn't care less... I'm only interested to see if the dogs can hit $10 for the win in the betting for a laugh.
  64. D

Mahoney In Presser

Dogs supporters and 1000% justified.
  65. D

An explanation?

Hard to imagine they are not tanking on an anti Gus and ciro escapade. Couldn't have gone any worse after a bye at your home ground.
  66. D

Give me back my $80 you son of a bitches

Glad I have Kayo. Can watch the dogs and every other game for alot less than a day trip to get reamed with a cactus covered in tobacco saucewatching live any dogs game.
  67. D

Give me back my $80 you son of a bitches

Dodged a bullet harder the Neo
  68. D

An explanation?

Would not be surprised at all. Many would want out of this rabble of a club. However half the problem.is the players themselves. Very few would be picked up.by other teams based on talent and form.
  69. D

Round 18 Bulldog V Knight

All three will put on 50+ scorelines.
  70. D

flogging for THE DOGS in modern Nrl history
  71. D

Has Ciraldo done anything to improve the team?

For the fans last shred of dignity. For christ sake. Relegate this club out of the comp or merge us.
  72. D

Dogs home game.. After a bye.. Biggest flogging in NRL modern history. Coach surely lost the dressing room. They tanked after the 1st try
  73. D

Only staying on kayo for the massive boo's on fulltime. Don't let us down!
  74. D

I loved the boo'ing at half time. Music to my ears. Not one dogs player looked up at the crowds. Hahahs.
  75. D

Is this a new low point? Getting flogged by another bottom feeder team whilst on track to break records? Is anyone still watching? Feels sorry for ans fans at the game
  76. D

Fck the clowns. Vote with your feet. Boycott games.. Do not renew memberships.
  77. D

Training run for the knights. Is how low these flogs have sunk.
  78. D

Is actually that embarrassing being a Tigers supporter?
  79. D

These bullflogs have conceded the softest try. Pnaltyss Three 6 agains Conceded 2 line break Many tackle breaks conceded. Knights all.over them atm.
  80. D

2023 Round 18 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Thank you cowboys sending Tigers down -74 to finish the weekend on 155 Neg 1 more than an the Dogs.. on -154 Please beat the knight!
  81. D

Official Round 16: Bulldogs Vs Sharks - Game Day Thread

Game over in 20 mins. Switched off after the 3rd try. Although had to as had to go drop the son off (Saved me in a way) (
  82. D

I give up

I fear Gus will walk away from this rabble of a club and this once great club will.be forever condemned to fighting for the wooden spoon year in year out. . Relegation From the comp does not seem so bad when considering that the dogs may perpetual be a wooden spoon team /laughing stock of the...
  83. D

Opinion Why we lost

Because our team is shit.
  84. D

Reality check - We are still far off

Sorry. I feel we are heading for another wooden spoon.
  85. D

Official Round 15: Bulldogs V.s. Parramatta, Match day thread:

Get the lighters out. Almost time to burn jerseys.
  86. D

That's the game. Going to take a miracle to get back into this game. Parra are way up for this game.
  87. D

Burton for that fkd 5th tackle penalty conceded then Tpj running out of the line gift Parramatta the second try. Silly penaltys and shit grubbers killing dogs.
  88. D

Official Round 14 vs the Roosters

Zero game management when the game was there to be won I the last 15.
  89. D

Stole a loss from the jaws of victory.
  90. D

I knew this loss would happen when we constantly conceded a try after scoring one.
  91. D

Fuck. Burton you mong
  92. D

10 mins to go after leading for 70 mins. With roosters constantly scoring a try and ter dogs unable to.defend after adoring a try. Could see this cominga mile away. Brain explosion incoming from the dogs.
  93. D

2 penaltys.. Went the length of the field. Kicks straight into.a defendsrs legs and then celebrates the fuck up by conceding a penalty and and then conceding a try. Fucking dumb Someone needs to step up and take control.
  94. D

Dogs can't defend a lead to save their life.