Search results

1. Phalangist

Gould says relax origin eligibility

https://www.sportingnews.com/au/rugby-league/news/phil-gould-calls-relaxed-state-origin-rules-following-brian-too-decision/tj9fx1tmkry8q74jjyypqixe
  2. Phalangist

Addo Carr

Seen ado Carr at the beach near Cronulla Taking photos with kids no hassle, smiling, absolute gentleman I think he will be great for us.
  3. Phalangist

The fox

The fox pulled a hamstring, I had a feeling this would happen the closer the season came to an end... will this slow him down and affect his speed at the dogs. Once a player starts having hamstring problems I’m sure they start slowing down.
  4. Phalangist

Steve Hansen

What’s happened to this guy? Have not heard a beep out of him.. no interviews, no sign of him at training nothing zilch... was this just a publicity stunt to generate some interest at the club?? I want to see what magic he can produce because we need all the help we can get at the moment!
  5. Phalangist

Michael Cheika

Announced yesterday as the head Lebanese coach, I’d say that’s pretty good advertising for the rugby league World Cup being played out of England next year.
  6. Phalangist

9’s

Nines squad: Josh Addo-Carr, Jai Arrow, AJ Brimson, Nathan Brown, Kyle Feldt, Tyson Frizell, Reuben Garrick, Wade Graham, Clint Gutherson, Ben Hunt, Mitchell Moses, Ryan Papenhuyzen, Kalyn Ponga, Curtis Scott, Cody Walker. Fuck me dead some of the leading figure in our game like mal meniga are...
  7. Phalangist

Israel Folau back

great news! Israel has made himself available for Tonga at the end of the year.. Rugby league wins if he comes back to the sport. Hopefully greenturd doesn’t try and stop this
  8. Phalangist

Michael Lichaa

I understand most on here can’t stand Lichaa and yes I have always been a fan maybe not as good as what i thought BUT surely he is the best hooker at our club? Both jmk and holland are pathetic I can’t understand the hate for lichaa besides he takes a little longer to pass off the ground on one...
  9. Phalangist

6&7

For those out there that think positions 6&7 are the same positions and just a different number on the jersey I couldn’t Disagree more If this was true then why would a player like Maloney from the panthers now wear number 7 on his back when he has worn number 6 his whole career as soon as...
  10. Phalangist

Marshall king

this might be a nothing post but does anyone else think this bloke looks so much like Luke Goodwin who played for us in the mid 90's? Was one of my favourite players back then and everytime I see Marshall kings head it reminds me of Luke Goodwin.
  11. Phalangist

Tolman staying

I heard this powderpuff is staying put
  12. Phalangist

Tolman

seriously how shit is this imposter who calls himself a prop!! Yeah he can go 80 mins but big shit,how on earth did he not run straight over Ross the little twig and score that try ?
  13. Phalangist

Need help

new member trying to going but won't let him post only view link is taking him nowhere. Can anybody help?
  14. Phalangist

World Cup 2017

CEDARS COULD BE TEAM TO BEAT THE Lebanese World Cup side will turn some heads after we were told about some of the players eligible. Robbie Farah, Tim Mannah, Josh Mansour, Michael Lichaa, and Mitchell Moses. Yes, Mitchell Moses, whose uncle is Balmain great Benny Elias. Michael Lichaa has...
  15. Phalangist

Kasiano

Did he just not make the kiwi team or even train on squad or has he defected to Samoa for good?
  16. Phalangist

Lebanon train on squad 2015

http://nrlportal.com/lebanon-name-train-on-squad-for-world-cup-qualifier/ Licha in the team and to be honest they have very good players in very important positions... I thi k it's easier to find a park footballer to do a back rowers job them find a park footballer to be a play maker...
  17. Phalangist

Curtis rona kiwi selection

Guys anyone know if rona has made the kiwi side? Can't find it anywhere
  18. Phalangist

Ennis

Lmao at idiots who wanted us to miss out on licha for this dud ennis.
  19. Phalangist

Stanley

Would anyone else rather stanley on our wing over Sam perrett?
  20. Phalangist

Belmore game

Hi can anyone please help me I'm wondering if tickets to the game at Belmore vs storm or sharks are available to all public or just members? thanks
  21. Phalangist

What time is is today's game

What time is today's game? Not on tv at the ground?
  22. Phalangist

Klemmers punch & elbow

How many games will he miss for this incident isnt a punch a automatic 4 week ban ? Then throw in the elbow? hope I'm wrong
  23. Phalangist

Fiji vs Lebanon

Does anyone know who won between Fiji and Lebaonon yesterday? And why Mitchell Moses and Michael licha were not playing? or uatai and korabette?
  24. Phalangist

Who's going to melbourne?

Was just wondering how many from the kennel are going down to melbourne to watch the game? This is will be my first time to ammi park
  25. Phalangist

Perret and brown

I feel like punching every bulldog supporter that say we don't need a fullback when they support perret and brown. We are such a bloody boring team.
  26. Phalangist

2016 lebanese World Cup team

I few decent players eligible for Lebanon coming through and should make Lebanon pretty competitive. From the top of my head they have Mitchell Moses Robbie Farah Tim mannah Reece Robinson Travis robinson Josh mansour Michael lichaa I know it doesn't seem like much but when you...
  27. Phalangist

Mitch brown vs Manly

He is not solid he is not good he is just shit. Not 1st grade material
  28. Phalangist

Reynolds in game 2

Anyone else think renoylds is struggling in tonight's game? Besides sprinting out and putting pressure on kickers he hasn't done much and doesn't look comfortable play making.
  29. Phalangist

David klemmer

What on earth does des hasler think the team is gaining by playing him for 10 mins a game when clearly he is one of our best players in the team.