Search results

1. C

Payback 100 years in the making

Dogs have invested heavily in the girls junior reps. Got the best junior talent coming through. Scouted everywhere. I coach at the sharks and they had to recruit props from western Sydney because shire doesn’t have a big Polynesian community or any players with size. Dogs side is massive across...
  2. C

Opinion Josh Reynolds on BSB

I coach at the Cronulla sharks junior sides. With high performance /sports science staff they analyse everything. They wear their gps at training, everything is tracked and recorded. Juniors are little different to first grade. But we can’t go over 1.5 hours for field sessions. All skills based...
  3. C

Ch ch ch chaad

Rumours he’s homesick. Dogs are having a sniff around. Luke brooks in discussions with cowboys as his replacement. Roosters also enquiring about Townsend
  4. C

Rumour Whispers of Townsend

Dogs are sniffing around a homesick Townsend. Roosters also keeping tabs on him. Luke Brooks in discussions to join the cowboys.
  5. C

Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Tyson Frizell

Investment. Has a house in Gymea that he’s returning to when he retires. Rented it out at present.
  6. C

News Bulldogs New $60m Centre Of Excellence To Be Evenly Shared By Male And Female Players

Junior girls talent isn’t there just yet. Only a few comps have this year added a 12’s, 14’s, 16’s and 18’s tackle comp for the first time. Lisa Fioala cup (under17 rep) only had 5 teams in it. Comp ran for 4 weeks. It will take time to get them ready for 17 or 18 NRLW team comp. Talent is just...
  7. C

News Bulldogs New $60m Centre Of Excellence To Be Evenly Shared By Male And Female Players

They’re adding 4 teams this year. Going from 6 to 10
  8. C

Official Team list Tuesday

Mark O’Meley wasn’t big, he was actually smaller than king. Not even 6ft and 105kgs
  9. C

Official Team List Round 16 v Sharks + Match Discussion

I believe it’s Allan.
  10. C

Official Team List Round 16 v Sharks + Match Discussion

Apparently Declan Casey is making his debut this week
  11. C

News Where are they now?

Loko is playing at Thirlmere with trex, Curtis Scott and Ferguson. Chase has retired and is doing footy clinics in the shire. Lichaa plays for Cronulla Caringbah
  12. C

Official Bulldogs make key appointment

Disgraceful appointment, great guy and all but this is shocking. Has never held a role in this field before. On a side note Tepai Moerea was available and we didn’t even enquire about him. We need forwards. Storm sent an email asking player agents for available forwards and his agent contacted...
  13. C

2022 Hooker

The cheese is staying in Melbourne. Clark won’t get released from super league. The best options available would be seggy, liddle and Deitz. All would be relatively cheap and the club can then focus on strengthening other areas
  14. C

KOROISAU

Martin Taupau Padstow Panthers/Greenacre Tigers Ryan Matterson Greenacre Tigers Junior Tatola Berala Bears Daniel Tupou Berala Bears Isaac Lumelume Berala Bears Jayden Okunbor Milperra Colts Josh Reynolds St George Dragons Brandon Wakeman Chester Hill Api Korisau Berala Bears Aidan Sezer Berala...
  15. C

Opinion Time for everyone to calm down?

Api we offered our maximum for him. Cap restraints held us off upping our offer. Also it was baz that lured him to Penrith Same with Jesse Ramien, we also offered Morris more money than the sharks. We have tried to sign players numerous times. The clubs usually all find the same recruitment...
  16. C

Sonny Bill Williams’ Bulldogs exit: Khoder Nasser reveals why NRL star defected

The club offered Sonny a 3 year deal at the time for 400k. The orrs came back with a counter offer of 5 years at 400k. They wanted security as he was very injury prone at the time. The dogs jumped at the chance to sign Sonny, knowing full well he would be worth more than that as years went...
  17. C

Ch 9 News (inc DannyW) Weidler

Lol, you do realise it’s only added to the cap once he’s played a certain amount of games. same as if you have a rep clause in your contract. If the player doesn’t play rep games he doesn’t get paid the bonus nor is it added to the cap.
  18. C

News Cotric deal still doesn’t solve Dogs’ big issue as $2.5m door opens for Raiders raid

Covers 3 positions, fullback, wing and centre. Better than what we have. 1. Johnston 2. Dwz 3. Cotric 4. Hoppa 5. Smith 6. Averillo not bad at all. All can play multiple positions to cover injury and suspension
  19. C

James Bupa Graham

He will be back only going for 6 months. I know him and his fiancé Taryn, and daughters Harlow & Emerson very well. Only just bought a house in the shire only 6 weeks ago. They’re coming back, they love it here.
  20. C

Social Media Josh Dugan

If the sharks paid half of his salary it would be an astute signing. He is way better than what we’ve got. If you picked him up for 400k it’s not that bad. Just his experience alone would help the club. We literally have the worst three quarters in the comp.
  21. C

News Reynolds charged with DV

Pretty much the story. It was a one night stand. She’s from Melbourne she contacted him to say she was pregnant. She took fake photos of the ultrasound off the internet to show him. He said ok let’s make it work come up to Sydney. They did a baby reveal at clempton Park. Blue balloons, twin...
  22. C

You have no idea. Comment on things you know. She is a fruit loop. Josh hasn’t done anything wrong.
  23. C

Yes mate definitely true. He is shattered. He wants the world to know what she’s done. You only have to look at all the social media pages and he’s coping it left right and centre. People just assume the worst. He’s a top bloke, raised by his mum by herself. He would never touch a female.
  24. C

Ok so I’m allowed to tell you what she has done. He’s booked a tell all interview with 60 minutes. So you know the so called pregnancy of the twins that he lost. It was a fake pregnancy. She lied about it even telling him it was twin boys and they did a baby reveal at Clempton Park. He had no...
  25. C

Incorrect, same partner. She is an idiot.
  26. C

Josh hasn’t done anything wrong except the simple fact that he believed Bella’s lies. Very toxic relationship when the full details come out you will all be in shock. It has now tarnished his reputation forever now, mud sticks. It’s horrible, I hope she gets prosecuted for false accusations.
  27. C

BankWest Stadium

Dogs season members didn’t get free tickets. It’s part of their season membership. The game was changed from anz. They just got a paper ticket because allocated seats weren’t on their passes for that ground.
  28. C

Andy Raymond - comments on Lichaa

Yes, it’s 100% correct, I know Cookie and his older brother Simon. Damo never wanted to leave but he was only going to be back up to lichaa. Des told him that so you can’t blame him for leaving. He loved the club but at the end of day he was offered more money and a real crack at first grade.
  29. C

Andy Raymond - comments on Lichaa

Incorrect, was offered a deal by the dogs. Was for less money and not first choice hooker. Madge offered more money and first grade spot. $50k difference in contract worth.
  30. C

Other News Source Alex Glenn

Isaako
  31. C

Belmore redevelopment (Old news from 2018).

Always quick to shoot something down. Obviously this project needs funding from the government. It is only part of the plan. A concourse getting built on the hill is in the pipeline as is improved seating at either end of the ground. Don’t shoot the messenger it would be great for the club and...
  32. C

Belmore redevelopment (Old news from 2018).

Have you seen the plans for belmore redevelopment? https://haveyoursay.cbcity.nsw.gov.au/35421/documents/90252/download
  33. C

Official Andrew Hill: The recent media speculation around Davids contract is extremely factually incorrect

He has his house up for lease in Cobbity, his partner has a sister in Newcastle Klemmer would have to do a massive u turn to stay. Klemmer is gone!
  34. C

Has adam elliot ensured we lose every footy discussion?

You’ve got to tell them about the 2sm talking sport interview with the lead detective of the case. It outlines exactly what happened and leaves anyone who listens to it they are innocent.
  35. C

So that's what Kris Keating is doing.

Yeah he had/has some depression issues. But is in a good space now. Was personal training at Sydney Survivors in the shire until recently. Still lives out west and the commute to the shire was a bit much for him. Great fella.
  36. C

Cogger watch

Keyword RUMOUR, group sex never happened.
  37. C

Cogger watch

Well that’s incorrect, not group sex at all. Again my understanding/rumour is not the truth.
  38. C

Cogger watch

Lol that’s the media for you. If you believe everything in the media than you are a moron. You know the girl in question made a false statement right? You know that the chief investigator of the case has come out publicly and stated nothing happened and it was a witch hunt? An interview is...
  39. C

Cogger watch

He He wasn’t involved in anything at Coffs Harbour. How many times does it need to be said. And yes we did offer him a contract. And the difference was 35k. Graeme Hughes has stated this many times on his show.
  40. C

Round 24 - Dogs v Manly - Team List and Discussion Thread

Anyone heard mbye to fullback and lichaa to 9?
  41. C

Next Sundays Game

Grub had scans on friday. Strained calf, probably played his last game. At a pinch maybe the dragons game but highly unlikely.
  42. C

Des takes players away from training

They had a real crack on their day off.
  43. C

Des takes players away from training

The players organised the lunch. Des had nothing to do with it. It was held at Panania pub. Most of the playing group stayed there until close.
  44. C

Round 13 - Dogs vs Panthers - Team List and Game Discussion Thread

Once the bone spur is removed and a good clean out of the scar tissue he shouldn't have any issues. The nerve pain is only occurring due to the bone spur.
  45. C

Requires surgery, digging into his nerve sending pain down his whole arm and shoulder. Trying to delay surgery with other remedies but it doesn't look good. Will get off season surgery on it if delayed until end of the season. He's had a cortisone injection & deep tissue massages to alleviate...
  46. C

James Graham is out. Bone spur on his shoulder pinching down on his nerves. Requires surgery.
  47. C

Injury Report

But Mr I said Kennar just landed on his foot awkwardly and was fine.
  48. C

Do we have any up and coming stars?

Renouf To'omaga Strickland Okunbor
  49. C

Tony Williams has been dropped from First grade

No he was not. There was no incident involving JT
  50. C

Lichaa injury??

Spent the afternoon with Graham. He said Grade one tear. Long turn around for next week so should be right and can be strapped. May be rested for this week and back for Souths game.
  51. C

Graham injury

Lol, very true
  52. C

Graham injury

No, she's actually Canadian
  53. C

Graham injury

James has been a busy boy while he has been injured! James and his partner Taryn are expecting their first child.
  54. C

Round 11 Dogs vs Raiders - NRL Team and Discussion Thread

Phillips to make his debut. Fualalo on the bench. Kas starting
  55. C

Raelen Castle on Sterlo tonight!

You do realise John Grant played for Queensland & Australia. Don't know what else you would need to know about the game if you have represented your state and country.
  56. C

Folau off contract again, at the end of 2015. Will he be our target?

As for you $10k bet I will bet you $100k that it has been discussed at board level this year in fact. But what would I know.
  57. C

Never said he had signed. Read my post again. It really isn't that hard. A lot of players are discussed at board level. Some they pursue others they do not. To flatly deny any deal has been discussed as you have alerted to is very naive.
  58. C

Lol, so a discussion at board level means he has signed. Another person on this forum who has no idea. You are up there with TG & MR I with your knowledge.
  59. C

The rugby World Cup is this year not next year. As I've stated before it has been discussed at board level re: Folau. Another epic fail from MR I. Folau has some interest in playing on in Union only to play 7's at the Olympics. He is extremely keen to come back to league if the offer is right.
  60. C

Bulldogs seek talks with Premier Mike Baird over Belmore upgrade

The sharks own their own ground but it means they have to cover all the costs. They need a crowd of 13,500 each game just to break even. ANZ pays us to play there and gate takings and food and beverages are split evenly. Merchandise is all ours I'm pretty sure.
  61. C

Dogs Vs Storm 2014 Elimination Final Match Thread

No, he didn't travel with the squad. Spoke to him and cookie at the Cronulla spring fair today
  62. C

Dogs Vs Storm 2014 Elimination Final Match Thread

No, didn't travel with the squad. Spoke to him and cookie today at the Cronulla spring fair
  63. C

Bulldogs star Josh Reynolds’ secret family pain over brother’s drug charges

It's been a bad few weeks for Josh. He ran out of fuel in the M5 tunnel last week. Hokko had to come with a jerry can of fuel to help him out.
  64. C

Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2014 Edition

TG will just say what is published in the telegraph
  65. C

Godberts on the money! I wonder what TG and blue n White will say?
  66. C

Round 22 - Dogs vs Parra

$40k per year. That's a massive difference when he isn't on big coin
  67. C

Mitch brown has knocked back the dogs offer and is heading back to the sharks. $40k more per year
  68. C

Nah just know a few of the boys.
  69. C

Yeah Tolman lives in caringbah road caringbah, bupa, hodkinson, brown & Thompson cronulla.
  70. C

MRS is in real estate told me about the house. Needed a bigger place with a 4th child on the way. knocked back raiders I was told by Craig Airey current sharks board director and he said the only offers remaining are dogs and sharks and that he was very confident he was putting pen to paper . He...
  71. C

Just bought a place in Gymea. He is Sharks bound.
  72. C

RLW MOLE - Blues new halves pairing - TRENT HODKINSON and @joshreynolds9

Hayne tupou jennings j morris b morris reynolds hodkinson tamou farah woods hoffman lewis gallen watmough merrin trex jackson
  73. C

My bad forgot Morris. But all left early today.
  74. C

Reynolds, hodkinson, Morris ,trex and Jackson all left training early today. Jackson is 18th man I believe.
  75. C

Craig Airey current Cronulla Board director.
  76. C

He is a parra junior. Dogs asked for an early release for this year which was knocked back by the sharks. Signed for 2015 & 2016 apparently.
  77. C

I'm hearing whispers that we have signed Nathan Gardner from the sharks.
  78. C

Moley's mail- Lloyd Perrett

He is there for cover, just like Harlan was last week against Penrith.
  79. C

Today's final team ins and outs against panthers

Brown & Stanley out lafai and low in. wallace and mansour out, john and Simmons in
  80. C

Ennis Potentially Leaving [Rumour]

You never know this might kick him into gear and he may force Des into re signing him. Just like Kevin Kingston did.
  81. C

You would think so. I think he will return to Newcastle and finish his career there.
  82. C

Spoke to my mate who's in the top 25 squad. Ennis is blowing up. Doesn't want to play second fiddle to Lichaa. I would say he is leaning towards leaving.
  83. C

Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2013 Edition

Played 2 games for dragons last year. Just a depth signing/back up.
  84. C

Dogs have signed Damien Cook from the dragons on a 2 year deal. Romelo's replacement.
  85. C

Text messages reveal curries anguish

Can't wait for the EBC photo of Barba to come out now!
  86. C

Bulldogs Grant Barba a Release

I'm not trolling you I just post actual true facts. Have a look in the rumours thread and your posts about sbw and mundine. You never replied. I caught you out then and now with the barba one. Just because I'm new on here doesn't mean I don't know anything.
  87. C

Mate you've been caught out again, stop sitting on the fence! I've already caught you out once!
  88. C

Why do you believe this guy he couldn't even reply to me when I caught him out in the rumours thread. How easy is it to say he is staying but if he goes he won't be let go until we have a replacement. That is sitting on the fence if you ask me.
  89. C

He had no money, it was all tied up. That is why he and Gavin Orr had a falling out. He made a poor business decision. He had to pay mundine back. Whether he used that money to do so I don't know.
  90. C

Honestly if you know sbw so much you would know he had to sell his place at tallong place caringbah where his family stayed to pay off debt right?
  91. C

You have no idea what happened the greatest. Doesn't mean shit you know sbw, mundine, khodder or his brother honk. As if they would tell you anyway. Ferguson will do extremely well to not get charged with what he did. I know for a fact what happened, my mate works the door at 2233, was...
  92. C

Still chasing Hayne apparently. The mole just tweeted it.
  93. C

Bite the hand that feeds

It's true, I've seen it.
  94. C

Bulldogs after sonny bill williams

SBW left for one reason. MONEY! Anyone that thinks otherwise has been fooled. All his money was tied up with a failed development with his old manager Orr. Which led to his falling out with him and joining the Nasser camp. Very similar to Craig wing and why he also left abruptly. He had to sell...
  95. C

Yeah he's a massive troll. He gives it to Rothfield on twitter all the time. But sometimes he retweets mitchs posts. So I guess they have a love hate relationship.
  96. C

I wouldn't believe @mitchdurie1 he would have no idea. He is godberts after all.
  97. C

Dogs 4th or 5 th with Bye

It's pretty simple really. Knights vs panthers this week. Both are on 20 points as are we. Whoever wins will go to 22. So we leapfrog the looser. Sharks will loose to roosters you would think so we go to 6th.