Search results

1. chrise186

Fullback

What's the go with creedence how long is he out injured?
  2. chrise186

The Biggest issue with the bulldogs …

Too many players that are perhaps too good for cup but not good enough for first grade
  3. chrise186

Official Round 11 NSW Cup

I guess however how's that any different to flanno or avo. They've both had a good chance and offered nothing I can only remember Wakeham getting maybe 3 games in a row starting once a few years back now though
  4. chrise186

Easily. Always has a dig as well.
  5. chrise186

What's everyone's hate for Wakeham He's pretty much the only half at the club that hasn't got a prolonged run in grade
  6. chrise186

Finally.. some decent Classic Gear

Fuck that Classic out Kappa in
  7. chrise186

2022 gear

Hell yeah. Kappa have awesome gear.
  8. chrise186

Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

Seriously how does anyone here go for man U It's like the equivalent of going for the roosters
  9. chrise186

2021 Finals Week 1 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

How do people rate Jake turbo He is so slow in tackles literally could call a 6 again every time he's tackling someone
  10. chrise186

Official Round 25 Bulldogs V Tigers - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

I reckon Madge gets the sack after that Would be shit to support a team that just gives up.
  11. chrise186

When is the NBA going to lower the height of the ring to cater for short people?

What the hell are you on about buddy. Look at Steph Curry short as but shoots 3s all day
  12. chrise186

Official Jarryd Hayne Guilty

And what do you want changed about that? No means no. Doesn't matter if they start and then decide not to continue.
  13. chrise186

2021 Round 5 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

You do know he legally can't backflip on his deal right. Plus as if you wouldn't be enjoying playing in that side. They are ridiculous
  14. chrise186

News Matt Burton wants out

So keen to see Matty Burton get a run tonight All in all I think this whole story with us asking over and over for him is 90% media agenda as that's what they expect to happen as he signed next year. Sure we would love to have him this year and have asked the question but I don't believe that...
  15. chrise186

NZ warriors all home games 2022

https://www.sportingnews.com/au/league/news/phil-gould-calls-on-nrl-to-grant-warriors-a-full-season-of-home-games-in-2022-its-only-fair/1iyz4mt6hcg2f10sv4i1an3p2g Just came across this article proposing the warriors get 100% home games next year I personally think it's a great idea for how much...
  16. chrise186

News Matt Burton wants out

Dude he would absolutely be allowed to play against us with them in a loan return situation. He is contracted to them after all so they are his employer and have a right to use his services. however I doubt he'd be allowed to play against them this year wether it be a loan or a transfer.
  17. chrise186

Michael Lichaa DV charge and current Bulldog not of interest to Police.

Oh yeah true. Was just thinking it's Pearce he's a shit ****. Oops Anyway if I was in the playing group I wouldn't want to be playing with him in the team. I actually quite like him as a player.
  18. chrise186

Michael Lichaa DV charge and current Bulldog not of interest to Police.

Pretty much on the same level as Mitchel Pearce I think. Shit **** if all is true Depends how the playing group see this and if they can trust him in the team whether he continues with us or gets the boot in my opinion.
  19. chrise186

Question for TAFE Students

Hey mate. Yeah doing carpentry. I was a chef but just had enough of the industry and always wanted to get into carpentryyeah wifi is provided
  20. chrise186

Question for TAFE Students

Yeah mate Actually just started a mature age apprenticeship. Did tafe today and we have to bring in a laptop.
  21. chrise186

Official Dogs preseason begins

Yeah man. He's actually business partners with Nate miles up on the goldy
  22. chrise186

Potential early releases

Wasn't there an article saying we only have 8 players contracted beyond next year. If so I highly doubt anyone will be given the tap on the shoulder as there all gone anyway
  23. chrise186

Team next week

Agree
  24. chrise186

Return of Corey Harawira-Naera should be at Belmore

Totally agree with this article makes so much sense. If the club chooses to re-engage there contract where they left off. If they choose not to them on the open market they go.
  25. chrise186

Luke Thompson a free man

True my bad
  26. chrise186

Luke Thompson a free man

Dude that photo is from Saturday. What money are you on when you say 20minutes ago Clearly jobseeker
  27. chrise186

Official Round 6 - Bulldogs vs Sharks - Discussion Thread

I think the next 5 weeks are winnable then heading into a knights game they are playing well. We do have games against the ponies and Souths but have been very yoyo. Bit of luck we can get 4 of those games in the win column.
  28. chrise186

News Why Luke Thompson, perhaps the best prop in the world, can save Canterbury’s ailing season

Agree but check out his highlights How many tries does the bloke scores a prop and hitting the line at Pace as well as hitting holes in the defence. Pretty excited about this bloke
  29. chrise186

Benji Marshall SMH

Yeah somewhat agree however since they are both approved personel it's not as serious. As they would have had to have testing previously but lamb wouldn't have. Probably should be fined also.
  30. chrise186

Benji Marshall SMH

Both are approved in the covid plan Terry lamb wasn't Different situation
  31. chrise186

Des Hasler

I dunno about getting rid of pay completely. Would be a great assistant coach with us as he seems to be able to get the players playing for each other but seems to lack creativity and general coaching ability
  32. chrise186

Major Sponsor

Canterbury leagues is on the back board on all the interviews now Can't remember it being there earlier in the year
  33. chrise186

Membership Pledge

Speaking of memberships etc Don't suppose anyone has the member discount code for the teamstore?
  34. chrise186

they kept Wakeham out of the game?

I get what your all saying bit wakes has to be demanding it as well. He will learn
  35. chrise186

Opinion Jmk ain't better

I don't get all the hate for jmk. I think he's pretty solid and still learning. First full year as a hooker. Has speed to burn. Probably done last off season as a utility so full off season as a hooker and he will improve dramatically.
  36. chrise186

Woods Mbye leading the way

If woods wants to go back to the tigers. I would just let him quit. Then we wouldn't have to make a pay out under the cap and it would be totally off the books
  37. chrise186

Recruitment Suggestions - Consolidated Thread

I call bs on this whole thing. The facts are every one of our players contacted have contacts. Meaning if they want to stay they can't be forced to leave. So to think that the nrl has allowed a club to not have enough to pay minimum wage is bs. And if it is true it's on the nrl as much as it is...
  38. chrise186

David Klemmer responds to Eels poaching reports and salary cap dramas at the Dogs

Dude you do know he has a contract and not one of these players can be forced to leave if they choose not to
  39. chrise186

Consolidated Refs Thread

I didn't see him jump to catch that he was running and caught it. I can see whAt your trying to Say but it was one motion
  40. chrise186

Consolidated Refs Thread

Did anyone catch the one hand grab by mbye just after they held mcculloch up around the 60th minute I thought it was in the in goals for a seven tackle but never brought back by the video ref
  41. chrise186

Pay and Grimaldi

Was it grimaldi that passed the ball into our players after the ball went dead. Preventing a quick tap 7 tackle set?
  42. chrise186

Smart Watches

I just bought one off indiegogo. It's a crowd funding site. Called zetime. It's hybrid has normal mechanical hands over touchscreen. 3atm waterproof also. 3 day battery life on smart watch mode and 30 day for mechanical hands.Which none of the big guys come close to besides Garmin. Hopefully...
  43. chrise186

Titans Game

We may win but titans are always a bit of a bogey team for us so may be a lot closer than most on here think
  44. chrise186

Ballina, Byron, Port Macquarie, Yamba - What to do..

Perfect place for that mate. [emoji106]
  45. chrise186

Ballina, Byron, Port Macquarie, Yamba - What to do..

Dude I lived in Yamba for 5 years. Unless you surf,fish or like a trek (there's a 4 day trek from angourie to nears coffs. yuragir national park.) you probably won't enjoy it. Nice and peaceful beautiful scenery.
  46. chrise186

Can only see us winning one of our remaining games

Can't see us beating the titans. They seen to be a bogey team for us even when we were playing well
  47. chrise186

Hooker for 2018

Didn't we just sign faamua brown
  48. chrise186

KASIANO - The Let Down

I'm pretty sure that's how the metres are counted. You know metres gained.
  49. chrise186

NRL release 2018 Salary Cap

So an average of around or close enough to 300k per player. Why is anyone questioning whether we can afford these new signings
  50. chrise186

WA nrl

Oops wide open
  51. chrise186

WA nrl

If the nrl were smart or actually had any brains they should be targeting this now the door is about to be wife open
  52. chrise186

R4 - Bulldogs V Broncos live - Team list and Discussions Thread

I thought you weren't allowed to have a wall when kicking field goals now.
  53. chrise186

That "knock on"

How do you have control of a ball by having a hand on it on the ground?
  54. chrise186

Round 13 - Dogs vs Sharks - NRL/NSWRL/NYC Discussion Thread & Team Lists

Dude we were beaten fair and square no point blaming the refs
  55. chrise186

Greg Bird may miss NSW Origin for abusing match officials

Thats awesome. Frizelle would be awesome at lock
  56. chrise186

God's Will? Hopoate will not play Sundays

Dude they probably have him a week off to heal any niggles
  57. chrise186

NRL Non bulldogs game day discussion thread - round 4

Even if it was a knock on by thurston that eden dude touched it at the same time and was over the side line so should of been cows ball 10 out
  58. chrise186

Moses Mbye’s four-year $2.5m deal

Hahaha. And also play the ball backwards. Poor fella.
  59. chrise186

James Roberts

Players are within there right to refuse to move on. So if all these players dont move then burgess cant be signed as they dont have the cap space. Obviously that wont happen and they will find the space. Just saying that its wrong to be able to sign a player that puts you over the cap. Then...
  60. chrise186

Moses Mbye says he wants to be the Bulldogs version of Johnathan Thurston in 2016

Whats with all this verbal bashing every time one of our players has a article in the paper.
  61. chrise186

The top 10 NRL players on the market on November 1

Id take coote for fullback
  62. chrise186

NRL Finals Week 2: Bulldogs v Roosters Team List & Discussion Thread

What betting company i want in on that
  63. chrise186

Which team should you support

Just found this give it a go I got the doggies http://m.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/which-nrl-team-are-you-take-the-quiz-to-find-your-true-rugby-league-soul-mate-20150831-gjc265.html
  64. chrise186

NRL rebellion: Rugby league clubs want CEO Dave Smith gone

Does the afl not have 3 or 4 games on normal tv and foxtel pay for all games simulcast? Fox will pay
  65. chrise186

So where do you think we will end up?

Not surr where we will finish but wouldnt it be funny if souths lose there last 4 games and miss the 8. Big chance of that happening. Thw only team not in the 8 now that will make it is manly imo
  66. chrise186

Trents Tackle

Still cant believe tamou only got 1 week foe that. that was one of the most intentional swinging arms ever and followed up by a second on the ground dog shot.
  67. chrise186

Alex McKinnon slams “disgusting” Test captain Cameron Smith over tackle slur

Cameron smith deserves all the critisim he gets for not just the way he carried on but the amout of time he was carrying on. Douche bag
  68. chrise186

Kicking game

Its not only that we dont have a kicking game the bigger problem is there is no pressure when we put a chip or bomb up we just let them get the ball
  69. chrise186

Round 14 Discussion Thread - Non Bulldogs

Just watching the Warriors v roosters game. My god the roosters get away with murder. All over the players after the tackles is ridiculous
  70. chrise186

Pat ohanlan

??? Ok!
  71. chrise186

Pat ohanlan

Watch the round 14 report. He started field sessions this week
  72. chrise186

Pat ohanlan

Hey guys. Just watched the injury report on the doggies website and patty ohanlan is pretty much ready to get back playing. Congrats to the big fella massive injury last year
  73. chrise186

Autism does Bulldogs Pt Deux

Take his ipad with you. My 4 year old had autism also. I took him to a game on the gold Coast. ☺ Have fun.
  74. chrise186

DCE Back flip

Can't titans just register his contact first? ? They do have a signed contract don't they?
  75. chrise186

DCE Back flip

Wait up can the titans not just register his contract before manly do after round 13 or whatever it is. they still have a signed contract after all. First in best dressed so to speak.
  76. chrise186

New NRL Contract Rule

Sorry mate have to disagree. A cooling off period is a pretty fair solution and only way it would really pass the players association in my opinion anyway. I suppose if they backflip on signing with a different club within 10 days they can only sign for their current club or something like that...
  77. chrise186

Bmozzle back in 2 weeks

Just read this article on dt Cant wait http://mobile.news.com.au/sport/nrl/nrl-round-11-lowdown-whos-on-the-cusp-and-whos-on-the-block-at-your-club/story-fndv2us0-1227359041030
  78. chrise186

Paul Gallen out 2 months to miss Origin 1

Na mate Tolman wasnt available through an injury otherwise would of been first picked for country. Was on DT website
  79. chrise186

Official Rep sides

Samoa team. Both tank and kas Name Club Leeson Ah Mau St George Illawarra Dragons John Asiata North Queensland Cowboys Sam Kasiano Bulldogs Joseph Leilua Newcastle Knights Ricky Leutele Cronulla Sharks Sam Lisone Warriors Isaac Liu Sydney Roosters Dunamis Lui Manly Sea Eagles...
  80. chrise186

Greatest ever Bulldog?

Because of what hes done on and off the field and what he had to go through after 9/11 and still preform at the highest level and be respected and looked up to. what happens off the field is just as important as what happens on it, if not more. For me as a player baa hands down. but the...
  81. chrise186

Bulldogs CB new era caps

Thanks. But i live up in nth coast nsw
  82. chrise186

Bulldogs CB new era caps

Hey guys anyone know where i can pick one of these up. Haven't seen any for sale this year.
  83. chrise186

Dogs hopeful of retaining Hodkinson

If we are seriously wanting to keep him, he would be a bit of a wanker to leave for money reasons with the amount the club has supported him through all his injuries, (and paid for all those injuries on top of his salary), just my 2 cents worth
  84. chrise186

Free worldwide autism course

That sucks mate. We just moved back to where both our family's live because they were all to slack to drive an hour and a bit. Either way even if you do have family support they can't understand how hard it can be sometimes.
  85. chrise186

Free worldwide autism course

Yeh cheers for the link ecca. I signed up for the course and encouraged my family (parents brothers and sisters) to sign up. Mostly so they can get more understanding of my boy whom is on the spectrum. Most days there is a challenge but there is plenty of support out there
  86. chrise186

Is Kieran Foran worth 1.2 million per year??? Seriously???

There is also a rumour circulating on the Eels forum that Jarrod Hayne may return to rugby league before the June 30 deadline and that the Eels are set to approach Smith for marquee player payments outside the cap. I am pretty sure that's not how it works. The NRL sign the marque player and...
  87. chrise186

Second game at Belmore next season.

Na mate Monday 29th June v melbourne on Bulldogs website http://www.bulldogs.com.au/news/2014/12/15/_2015_draw_announced.html
  88. chrise186

NRL Auckland Nines: Tight and bright the theme as clubs unveil jerseys for 2015 tourn

I like the top half of ours, if the Bottom half was all black then it would be a pretty good Jersey really
  89. chrise186

2015 supporters gear

Yeah but at least it looks like the player gear with the full blue shoulder area unlike the supporter Jersey from this year
  90. chrise186

2015 supporters gear

New jerseys up on the website if anyone is interested
  91. chrise186

Wright not wanted at cronulla

It use to be a lot when the exchange rate was good. 4-5 years ago 1 pound got you over $2.50 now it's around $1.70
  92. chrise186

Wright not wanted at cronulla

Was he still contracted? If so not all bad for the bloke at least he still gets paid out the remainder of his contract.
  93. chrise186

Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2014 Edition

I guess we resigned Lloyd perret. Video on him for the pre season on the Bulldogs website. Good news
  94. chrise186

Ref from final should be banned

I actually really liked the ref. wasn't afraid to back his decisions. Consistent for the whole tournament. If we had refs like him in the nrl it would be much better viewing. Easily the best ref I have seen in a while. Miles ahead of anything the nrl has
  95. chrise186

New zealand vs Australia final, discussion and live thread.

I understand that and if Shaun Johnston isn't there kiwis aren't close to being the same team but seriously it's quite aragent to call soo the pinacle when the kiwis have some fantastic players that would be there hands down. This from a proud nsw man
  96. chrise186

New zealand vs Australia final, discussion and live thread.

So true. Now I ask how is state of origin the pinacle of rugby league. From this series nsw and qld don't have the best players any more. I know we had a lot of players out but the kiwis were just too class
  97. chrise186

Who will be our 2015 Fullback?

Para are paying a fair portion of loko's contract