Search results

1. S

Culture

Unfortunately like everyone else the disappointment of yesterday's debacle at Brookvale has everybody questioning our direction, and lets be serious there is no easy quick fix. The direction our club has taken in the last 5 years has taken our culture away in my opinion,thou you wouldn't...
  2. S

Recruitment

Every second person here wants to change the coach, but we could have the best coach in history and we still have the same players which won't be good enough to win a comp. unfortunately I believed when Des came to the club the glory would follow, but game has moved on from Dessie's master game...
  3. S

Bulldogs part ways with Harry Harris

Was talking to Harry this morning about the up coming season and he said he has parted ways with the club. He reckons that it's was getting to hard to keep the weight off some players and they need a new voice. We shared some opinions about certain players of which a lot of people here would...
  4. S

Sponsors should hold NRL to account

Now I know there has been numerous threads on the matter but I think if sponsors start withholding monetary input into the game the NRL has to listen. The guy from Jaycar has taken out full page advertisement before in the papers to get his point across. Now weather it personal or business the...
  5. S

Dessie's use of the bench.

After last nights loss to the Broncs, I think that we have the use of the bench all wrong. Starting with Tolman, Graham and Jackson we haven't got the grunt to break the line for the 1st 25 mins. Unless we are defending a lead these 3 together should spend only short periods on the field, last...
  6. S

Refs training with Souffs

I read somewhere that the voldermorts train with Souffs a couple a times a week. I don't know how true this is or if it still happens but I don't know how NRL could allow this to happen or still let it happen. Could explain why in the last 12 months how they were awarded 50 more penalties then...
  7. S

We were outplayed

Give the oak wankers there due for 60 mins we were outplayed, that was enough for them to get the points. That rushed us in defence and there attack out enthused us, on the back of some fairly average referees decision. Des is right not one 50/50 call went our way and yes we were careless with...
  8. S

Tim Browne Fitness test Tomorrow

Just spoke to Tim at the local shop, he has a test tomorrow he says he is right to go. Man he is a monster I'm 6 2 and taller than me, he looks physical fit and hard , man I hope he is ready the bench will look even bigger. He also says we owe the Riff one due to the dud referee last game.
  9. S

Parra whinging about the refs.

Listening to Arthur and Hayne whinge about officials last has to make me laugh. Trying not to look through my Doggies glasses they score there first try after a dodgy forward pass that at least 150 more passes this round will travel more forward then that one and let go, flat at best we would of...
  10. S

Reynolds the Milkman again

As in the Manly game last year Reynolds in my opinion rolled the dice and got away with it. It will be interesting how this will be portrayed , if it was a more media friendly club it would be great gamesmanship. But as they say it should all even up in the long run, is it just me it just...
  11. S

Player motivation

After the signing 2 young guns for next year and the reported signing of a new fullback shortly, I think this should put some under performing players on notice. I know our structure is a little stale but in the 2nd half last Friday we started to roll forward with ease why not in the 1st half I...
  12. S

No Cheerleaders

After a fairly ordinary effort last night and no eye candy look at, prices rising every year CEO Castle has to feeling a little edgy. In today's market of entertainment you have to produce some sort of quality to keep your punters happy, a couple of dudes in inflatable balloons and a kids game...
  13. S

Dessie's chance to fix right edge defence.

With Barba out for the next few weeks Hasler can realign the back line. With Perrett going to Fullback Lafai is the obvious choice to come into the side. Without little change Morris moves to the right side centre, with Inu on the wing. Lafai left centre with Brown outside him. My way of...
  14. S

School Holidays

Brace yourself school holidays is upon us again, the last holiday period Benny, Frank, Kas, J Moz , Grub, Tolman Beast were all leaving us. This week the trolls are starting early what's wrong with our education system letting these nasty little trolling truants off early.
  15. S

Josh Reynolds in State of Origin squad

The Grub has just been names in the side with Sutton, Daley to decide later on who make the team....just announce on Fox