Search results

1. GeneralLee01

Are rumours linking the Doggies to every player in the NRL a clever ploy

Fairdinkum it seems every player that is off contract or disgruntled is coming to the Bulldogs. Are these all just Jurno beat ups or does anyone think that the Doggies make little lose enquiries that they know will create a headline, either to mask another direction they are really going or...
  2. GeneralLee01

What 3 things would you fix in our current playing style

As it stands, I see at least 3 things that I would address if I was Des to improve our state of play. 1. Speed from dummy half. 2. Our depth in attack. 3. Structure and players in motion when attacking the oppositions line.
  3. GeneralLee01

Thoughts on the possible 2015 team list to determine who may need to be moved on.

​With the best possible players we have available what is your 2015 team. This is a bloody hard decision. Think carefully, and list your best possible 17, then 8 players to make up the 25. If players dont make the 17 Then we will have a bigger clue as to who we may have to let go. This is...
  4. GeneralLee01

Hiku to Belmore.

The sun heralds article reads Peter Hiku is being chased by the doggies for 2015. That we will make do with for a fullback this year and that a Hiku signing will close the door on Locke.
  5. GeneralLee01

Optimistic views on the upcoming 2014 season only.

I for one can't wait till round 1 2014 to come around as I think we will have an extremely successful year, especially now that the cancer has been removed. Our forward pack is awesome. Back line needs a little work but I believe everything will fall into place soon enough. Bring it on.