Search results

1. Ndawai

*Breaking Rumour* Michael Ennis may play GF!!!

seeing they giving him up to the start of the game to be ready, I hope this aint a smokescreen again. screenshotted off twitter before it was taken off very quickly!!
  2. Ndawai

Souffs kennel ambush!!

Rumour: Ive heard through a Fb group that about a couple of dozen die hard Souffs supporters have somehow managed to get seats in the kennel area via getting a Dogs membership & then getting tickets allocated for us Dogs fans. Now if this is true, Please, Please , Please guys don't let them...
  3. Ndawai

Courier Mail:Penrith approach gun Bulldogs winger Corey Thompson on eve of final

THE Bulldogs have been forced to stave off interest from Penrith on the eve of the biggest game of Queensland rookie Corey Thompson’s life. Thompson will face Penrith in Saturday night’s grand final qualifier days after the Canterbury tryscoring discovery fielded a furtive approach from the...
  4. Ndawai

Teams Tanking in the final round.

Well the scenarios have been playing in my head all week regarding the final round and the question I have for all you guys is do you think teams in the bottom part of the 8 will try to tank the final game to eliminate certain danger teams? Any thoughts?
  5. Ndawai

RIP Peter "Bullfrog" Moore we wont forget!

On this day in 2000 The Great Peter "Bullfrog" Moore passed away. Shaped our club when he was at the helm with four premierships and starting the "family club" culture which we still have going strong today. RIP champ I know your looking down from heaven marvelling at the team you helped build...
  6. Ndawai

Ashton Sims on the Footy show!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaSL1Q-g30k
  7. Ndawai

Knights fans want Bennett & Boyd out ASAP!

found this on facebook, thoughts? lol there a online petition with 28 signatures of the required 1000 already signed. https://www.change.org/petitions/hunter-sports-group-newcastle-knights-paul-harragon-matt-gidley-sack-wayne-bennett-and-darius-boyd Sack Wayne Bennett and Darius Boyd...
  8. Ndawai

Alex Leapai Vs Wladimir Klitschko for World Heavy weight Titles.

A real David vs Goliath battle - Can't wait to watch this tomorrow. I'm really hoping for Alex to win however the odds are against him and the Ukrainian hasn't lost in 10 years. Bookies are really backing Klitschko to win paying $1.16 to win to Leapai's $5.00. I'm hoping for Klitschko to do the...
  9. Ndawai

Rd8 Bulldogs Vs Knights Special offer until Midnight tonight.

-Buy a GA adult ($25) or GA Family ($50) and get 1 free ticket -
  10. Ndawai

Miley Cyrus gone bad?

Gotta admit song is catchy but the video clip is a far cry from her normal country genre and just to think I was babysitting the nieces and nephews watching Hannah Montana a few years back. Thoughts guys? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbEoRnaOIbs
  11. Ndawai

Malaysia Airlines plane missing

My thoughts and prayers go out to the relatives and friends as it doesn't look like the plane landed in southern China as once thought from mechanical failure. There are conflicting reports when the plane simply vanished from radar - Malaysian authorities claim it was few hours , Vietnamese...
  12. Ndawai

South Sydney Rabbitohs 2014 Premiers????

Are South Sydney fans so confident that they are going to win it this year that they had to update their Wikipedia page to state they are already 2014 premiers and a game hasn't even been played? hahahaha Sorry Souths but I don't think you will win this year. I don't have anything against the...
  13. Ndawai

NRL referee Gavin Morris suspended and fined for punching touch judge Terry Pascoe

The Daily Telegraph revealed last month that referee Gavin Morris punched a touch judge in the face at a new years party. The touch judge, Terry Pascoe, was hospitalised with facial injuries. Photos were posted on social media. The NRL has released a statement confirming Morris’s suspension –...
  14. Ndawai

Bulldogs 2014 Season Preview

This time last year they were regarded as a genuine competition heavyweight, a beaten but worthy 2012 grand finalist on the cusp of a successful dynasty under a successful coach in Des Hasler. Fast forward 12 months though and the Bulldogs are a troublesome unit, flat out finding a fullback...
  15. Ndawai

Simply Obessed NRL Footy Ad

Hahaha - cant wait for the season to start! http://youtu.be/oi6y48YoGAo
  16. Ndawai

Menzies joins Fittler in NRL comeback - Auckland 9's

Manly legend Steve Menzies will join Sydney Roosters great Brad Fittler in a return to rugby league at this weekend's NRL Auckland Nines. The involvement of Fittler, 42, in the Eden Park event was confirmed by the NRL last month and Menzies, 40, will be unveiled as part of the Sea Eagles' 16-man...
  17. Ndawai

Eels statement on Liam Foran

Today Parramatta Eels player Liam Foran appeared before Gosford Local Court in relation to a common assault charge and an apprehended violence order. The case has been adjourned to a later date and an interim AVO remains in place. The NRL Integrity Unit was informed of the incident earlier...
  18. Ndawai

Lote Tuqiri signs for Souths!

South Sydney have bolstered their backline options by signing former dual international Lote Tuqiri for the the 2014 NRL campaign. Tuqiri, who recently returned to Sydney following a three-month stint with Irish side Leinster, left the Wests Tigers at the end of the last season having made just...
  19. Ndawai

Dogs Pre-season Done & Dusted

Our boys are looking fit and ready to make our charge for 2014!!! courtesy of Johnathon Sila's Instagram. Pre season done an dusted #watchout #bangbang 2k14 CBB
  20. Ndawai

Hidden message from the Dogs?

Not a good pic to have on the Dogs website especially when its outdated and a certain someone is blacked out. lol We dont want to be giving the rat any ammo when he plays us.
  21. Ndawai

Maitua to Resume with Bulldogs

I think this deserved a thread of its own and not hijacked on the back of some depression thread. The Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs have today reinstated Reni Maitua following his suspension for breaching the Club’s Code of Conduct in relation to standards of player behaviour. Bulldogs Chief...
  22. Ndawai

How To tell if a girl likes you?

If she plays with her hair when she around you theres a chance if its pubic hair then its a dead cert. Anymore tips for the offseasoned, dog on heat kennellers?
  23. Ndawai

Sonny Bill Williams Called out to fight! Lol1

A New Zealander who posted a video on Facebook with a Bulldogs cap, challenging the NZ and WBA International Heavyweight boxing Champion Sonny Bill Williams to a MMA, Muay Thai or Boxing match. The challenge has since gone viral and YouTube users have found a funny side to the controversial...
  24. Ndawai

Cry Test!

thoughts? Anyone not hold back any tears ? Please post any other videos that have the cry factor! lol http://youtu.be/JOZS_Vq6eKw
  25. Ndawai

Best songs to sleep to?

Any good ideas of any good songs to sleep* to? Anything Similar to Enigma, Ryan Farish etc etc *Not sex
  26. Ndawai

"Fullback thread Withdrawls"

Anyone else saddened by the closure of one of the best pieces of literature in the "Fullback" thread. I don't condone the personal attacks or talking crap but I do miss the awkward solo laughs at my desk and clients walking pass thinking "What is this guy on?"..........
  27. Ndawai

DISCUSSION THREAD |Finals Week 1 | Bulldogs v Kniights

DISCUSSION THREAD | Finals week 1 | Bulldogs v Knights Full match discussion thread The Bulldogs head into week one of the final’s with a loss, after going down to the Brisbane Broncos. Although it was a loss, there were plenty of positives to come from the game. Ben Barba and Sam Kasiano...
  28. Ndawai

Knights to bid farewell to Buderus

It's fitting the annual old boy's day that brings the curtain down on Newcastle's season will see one of the NRL's modern-day greats bring a close to his glittering career. Although Danny Buderus will get the chance to play again for his beloved Knights in the finals should they beat lowly...
  29. Ndawai

Auckland Nines Tournament! Dogs will smash this!!

http://youtu.be/VrVAZRGho-4 AUCKLAND will host the NRL's Nines tournament for five years, beginning next February. The first tournament, featuring all 16 NRL clubs competing for a $2.25 million purse, will be held at Eden Park over two days in February 2014. It comes after an agreement with...
  30. Ndawai

Panthers release coote, signs with cowboys

Penrith Panthers have today agreed to release Lachlan Coote from the final year of his contract so he can join the North Queensland Cowboys on a three-year deal. Lachlan was a Windsor Wolves junior and made his first grade debut with the Panthers in 2008. “I’m really grateful for the...
  31. Ndawai

#ClaimYourStadium In Round 24

We're calling on all Bulldogs Members to get to ANZ Stadium on Friday night to support your team and show the Rabbitohs whose home it really is! Check in at spoon.im and you could win a signed 2013 Bulldogs Jersey with second prize being a 2014 Premium Bulldogs Membership. The Fanometer will be...
  32. Ndawai

Bulldogs give Indian student a chance to win $1 million with one kick at goal!

THE Canterbury Bulldogs have created their own Slumdog Millionaire moment, giving a struggling Indian student the opportunity to win $1 million with one kick at goal. The 29-year-old has never heard of rugby league or the Bulldogs and the only thing he knows about Australia is that it’s another...
  33. Ndawai

Which Cheerleader of the current Bulldogs Belles gets your tick?

I find it funny when I watch home games before the match the teams are warming up and the Belles start a dance number and all the blokes who are with there missus or Girlfriends try to put on a straight face and focus on our team doing drills but sneaking a look at the big screen or at the girls...
  34. Ndawai

who is the Slowest NRL Fullback!!

After watching the game Penrith Panthers Vs Sydney Roosters last night. I can't understand how Matt Moylan with a clean break and nothing but grass ahead of him doesnt get the try and gets run down barely 50mts out? I'm pretty sure Penriff must have some fast fullbacks in their club.
  35. Ndawai

Any fellow members go to the aftergame function yesterday at the leagues club?

Just wondering if anything important was discussed. Were the boys there? Did they look calm and collective?