1. Ndawai

Mbye on verge of Re-Signing 4 year deal

$625 is a bargain!!
  2. Ndawai

Melbourne Cup 2014

hahaha so true!
  3. Ndawai

Melbourne Cup 2014

Some of the horses may have run this length once or twice or not even once in their careers - its like forcing a 100m sprinter to run a marathon with a stick. sad to hear what happened to Admiral Ratki
  4. Ndawai

Melbourne Cup 2014

PROTECTIONIST!! *taps nose*
  5. Ndawai

*Breaking Rumour* Michael Ennis may play GF!!!

seeing they giving him up to the start of the game to be ready, I hope this aint a smokescreen again. screenshotted off twitter before it was taken off very quickly!!
  6. Ndawai

THE GRAND FINAL 2014 MATCH THREAD | Bulldogs v Bunnies

So quiet here in Campsie and I practically live a few mins from Belmore, Getting nervous!!
  7. Ndawai

Attention Rainman

rainman nice avatar!! :)
  8. Ndawai

Which Jersey will you wear tomorrow?

2012 Bulldogs media polo
  9. Ndawai

Calmer than before the Storm: Canterbury Bulldogs keep their cool for NRL grand final

They say you have to lose a GF to win one! I sense an ambush coming!! UP THE DOGGIES!!!!
  10. Ndawai

non sleepers grand final thread

We all still up!! lol
  11. Ndawai

Grand Final Rings

it should be like NFL when every single player even the reserve of the reserve of the starting player gets rings and coaching staff too .
  12. Ndawai

Custodians of the Blue and White

Awesome post bro!! This truly covers everything to prepare us for Sundays showdown!! Thanks for the awesome read!!
  13. Ndawai

Atmosphere at Belmore

has the boat from 2012 made an appearance yet? Oh that made me giggle!!
  14. Ndawai

Souffs kennel ambush!!

Same here bro, Just thought a heads up if theres any truth in it was appropriate.
  15. Ndawai

Souffs kennel ambush!!

Rumour: Ive heard through a Fb group that about a couple of dozen die hard Souffs supporters have somehow managed to get seats in the kennel area via getting a Dogs membership & then getting tickets allocated for us Dogs fans. Now if this is true, Please, Please , Please guys don't let them...
  16. Ndawai

Ennis out by the looks of it

Theres no way Castle wouldve told the press hes a goner unless she was advised to if asked. Biggest mind games ever!! Love ya work Des!!! p
  17. Ndawai

Ennis out by the looks of it

Biggest smokescreen guys
  18. Ndawai

[IMG]

[IMG]
  19. Ndawai

G'eed or what?!

hahaha!!! Brilliant!!!
  20. Ndawai

MATCH THREAD | Preliminary Final | Bulldogs vs Panthers

Credit: Canterbury Bulldogs FB page
  21. Ndawai

Dogs 2014 Premiers

Long time B&W!! Im more confident now after this!!!
  22. Ndawai

G'eed or what?!

i haven't been this nervous since my first gf slid her hands down my pants.
  23. Ndawai

Josh Jackson improved after being led up the Carden path

Carden has been with the Dogs as far back as 2004 from what I remember.
  24. Ndawai

What are your life ambitions?

Get rich and be a booster for our club - world renowned training facilities *Sure*,Limos to games *Sure* cheaper tickets for our fans *Sure* etc etc
  25. Ndawai

tick tock - hurry up game!!!
  26. Ndawai

Songs to fire up the boys for Saturday night

Hunters and Collectors - Holy Grail!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQI5fdVCvlU
  27. Ndawai

Im in lala land all morning - put fruit juice in my coffee accidently, im so out of sync!! UP THE DOGS OF WAR!!!!
  28. Ndawai

Browne & Kasiano

x1000000000000
  29. Ndawai

Courier Mail:Penrith approach gun Bulldogs winger Corey Thompson on eve of final

THE Bulldogs have been forced to stave off interest from Penrith on the eve of the biggest game of Queensland rookie Corey Thompson’s life. Thompson will face Penrith in Saturday night’s grand final qualifier days after the Canterbury tryscoring discovery fielded a furtive approach from the...
  30. Ndawai

People's feelings towards Jamal Idris?

I wonder if hes ever asked Soward about the "Milkman" incident since they are now team mates.
  31. Ndawai

Roll Call: Bulldogs vs Panthers Preliminary Final

NRLBulldogs should work unless the site has heaps of traffic which it should seeing that at 8pm AEST tickets to non-members & Nrl.com subscribers became available.
  32. Ndawai

Long time guest now member

Welcome Bro!! Looking forward to your contribution to this forum!!
  33. Ndawai

Graham apologises to team mate.

If no ones gonna tell him off how is he ever gonna improve? Thanks Jammer for letting him know what we all were thinking - Im pretty sure it wasnt any personal just competitive spirit cause he expects better from him.
  34. Ndawai

James Graham !!!!

What the FOOOOOK!!!! hahaha everyone in The Kennel was cracking up!!
  35. Ndawai

Why im confident about the penrith game..

Penrith played their GF against the Rorters the other week, Sometimes having a week off can be a distraction especially for a team that doesnt really have finals footy experience. having a couple of solid wins under our belt we should go into this game with some confidence.
  36. Ndawai

Songs to fire up the boys for Saturday night

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfR_HWMzgyc Kashmir - Led Zeppelin
  37. Ndawai

Fyi

haha I know that feeling brah!!! Mmmmm
  38. Ndawai

Game Day Baby!

Which Pubs are all the Dogs going to be in? I wanna make sure i get some pre drinks in before Allianz rapes my bank account. Aurora and Central & Evening Star in Surry Hills seem to be the closest to Central.
  39. Ndawai

The Kennel Express

Train departs Belmore @ 5:08 according to Bulldogs website, Factor in another 20mins and you should be sweet - from what im aware of its only stopping at Campsie,Canterbury & Sydneham.
  40. Ndawai

Everything you need to know : Final Vs Manly.

Wow just checked looks like The Kennel has sold out to capacity!!! FUN TIMES!!!!
  41. Ndawai

The Kennel Express

Guys its been updated the Train will be leaving Belmore @ 5:08pm so maybe get there a bit earlier. Also once at Central you can get a Moore Park shuttle bus to the venue however you will need to get tickets which are available at the ticket machines at any station- Buses are on the Surry Hills...
  42. Ndawai

Game Day Baby!

Bay 38 and Gate G im sure!
  43. Ndawai

Game Day Baby!

Ive started drinking!!! Happy times!! Woohooo!!!
  44. Ndawai

New member Cook

Welcome mate!! Your not Damien Cook? are ya?
  45. Ndawai

What a dummy!

Have you blokes seen Tuqiri's Dummy to no one on the wing that fooled the defender and he scored! Funny shiz
  46. Ndawai

Read This Without Laughing/Crying

Danglies got me!! BAHAHAHAHAHAA
  47. Ndawai

Help identify this music

I initially thought that too however cant find a instrumental that sounds the same. to me it sounds like one of those Olympic medal ceremony music they chuck on .
  48. Ndawai

Let Ennis off the chains ...

Ennis needs to get at Lyon, When Lyon is frustrated they look ordinary & he misses his kicks.
  49. Ndawai

Help identify this music

tried it already bro, Shazam doesnt like the music or the commentary.
  50. Ndawai

Let Ennis off the chains ...

lmfaoo!!!!
  51. Ndawai

How far will the Bulldogs go?

Hahaha Im just repeating what another kenneller said in the Dogs Vs Storms gameday thread. honest :D
  52. Ndawai

Help identify this music

I recognised it from "Gettysburg" the movie released in 1993, Seems like the start of the music @2:00 is the end of another track- however if you fastforward to 4:15-4:18 you can hear the below track. btw the original soundtrack & deluxe soundtrack has some good music...
  53. Ndawai

Boyd?

The bloke was meant to be chilling after coming back from rehab and was pictured in Greece, Do you want this sort of player mixing it up with the younger Bulldog players??
  54. Ndawai

Brett Morris seeks release !!!!

Bloods thicker than water, get over here Bmoz!!
  55. Ndawai

Row Z seat 6 , not sure where my mates are sitting but they should be in the same bay.
  56. Ndawai

Also in Bay 38? I dont want to be in the Burrow ffs
  57. Ndawai

Guys the Password is "NRLBULLDOGS" Enjoy!!!
  58. Ndawai

How far will the Bulldogs go?

Who do we play in the World Club Challenge?
  59. Ndawai

Pat O'Hanlon - Get Well Soon

Get Well soon Brother!!
  60. Ndawai

Michael Ennis under fire for ‘disrespecting’ Australian captain Cameron Smith

This happens in U10's and park rugby , geez get Cam Smith some tampons!!
  61. Ndawai

Channel 9's commentry on Canterbury

Why cant they just bring on 2 former greats from the 2 sides playing to provide commentary plus Rabs- imagine Baa and a Kearney commentating it would be good to hear them argue instead of 2 blokes not affiliated with either clubs yet are afraid to back the underdog.
  62. Ndawai

Roll Call Thread: Sea Eagles vs Bulldogs: Sat night Allianz Stadium

CK are you gonna post your finals footy inspirational speech yet?
  63. Ndawai

Roll Call Thread: Sea Eagles vs Bulldogs: Sat night Allianz Stadium

Im there for sure prob +3, lucky my boss is a Dogs supporter cause he gave me tomorrow off knowing im getting on the horse tonight.
  64. Ndawai

Dogs Vs Storm 2014 Elimination Final Match Thread

One of my fav moments of tonights game!!
  65. Ndawai

Did Dogs win? or storm loss?

You seem like the half empty glass type of bloke. lol
  66. Ndawai

Haha watching Lockyer and Joey eat some humble pie.
  67. Ndawai

Fark this game is better than receiving a gobbie from your high school crush.
  68. Ndawai

Time to Queue a quick toilet break,something to eat/drink , phone off , doors locked and tv volume full blast!!
  69. Ndawai

Path opens up

Its like when you go on a date and after 26 questions the only thing slowing us down is their bra clip (Storms). After that Heaven!!!!
  70. Ndawai

Corey Thompson

His determination and will is around Jammers - this kid backs himself, He had that game this year where he grubbered for himself scored the try and walked off without any emotion so the refs took it upstairs thinking he stuffed up but he didnt -
  71. Ndawai

Corey Thompson Re-Signs for 2015

The only thing me and Gus Gould have in common is the love for Thompson.
  72. Ndawai

Smith will play: Hasler

And in the process just go over and punch on with Slater,Cronk. and voila the big 3 are goone!!
  73. Ndawai

Storm v Bulldogs preview (NRL.com)

Theres nothing more dangerous than a team who has everything to gain. Yes we have lost many games but we have won some really tough ones. Storms will be careful not to underestimate us and will try to dominate our forwards which I cant see happening with Franky back not only for is offense and...
  74. Ndawai

Smith will play: Hasler

Hoperfully e prepare for this game like SOO and just have a forward assigned to just running at Smith all game to put him off.
  75. Ndawai

Bookies give us no hope

I had a bet on a Dogs win last week wasnt pay much like $1.30, realised the tv coverage was delayed went to check online and shazam saw the fulltime scoreline - i promptly turned off my tv and walked off to the pub.
  76. Ndawai

Finals Week 1 Discussion Thread - Non Bulldogs

Sea Eagles vs Rabbitohs I hate both teams unequivocally - Manly will draw on Finals footy and take this one out by 12+ Roosters vs Panthers I have a soft spot for the Panthers as me pop was a supporter & I hate the Rorters bloody Uncle Nick ,Brown paper baggin scum. - Panthers by 8 Cowboys...
  77. Ndawai

Hello Everybody Long time Guest finally become a member!

Welcome Mate, Hope you enjoy your stay here- If you like I could Pm you the guys that dribble harder the Paul Kent on here.
  78. Ndawai

Bookies give us no hope

We have all seen a race where a roughie starts late and takes the win. Wouldn't mind having a flutter on those odds.
  79. Ndawai

Tony Williams on report

NRL Bulldogs ✔ @NRL_Bulldogs Forward Tony Williams was cleared by the match review committee after he was put on report yesterday. #NRLGLDCBY
  80. Ndawai

We've won 1 comp in the past 18 seasons, 2 in the past 25 seasons

Wow!! are we at the "Sack Des" level again without even waiting for next weeks game.
  81. Ndawai

Potential week 1 opponents

Correct.
  82. Ndawai

Potential week 1 opponents

With results so far this round. * Panthers can claim 4th spot with a win against the Warriors. Which bumps down the Cowboys and Storms to 5th & 6th. * If the Warriors lose by more than 3pts than the Broncos leapfrog them into number 8 on for and against and the Warriors are out of finals...
  83. Ndawai

Pritchard back

Pritchard has travelled with the squad today to the Gold Coast.
  84. Ndawai

Teams Tanking in the final round.

yeah that game made me think about it, I guess im just nervous on who we play in the first week of the finals.
  85. Ndawai

Teams Tanking in the final round.

Well the scenarios have been playing in my head all week regarding the final round and the question I have for all you guys is do you think teams in the bottom part of the 8 will try to tank the final game to eliminate certain danger teams? Any thoughts?