Search results

1. Dyms17

Official Bulldogs to enter NRLW in 2025

I wonder if they will try and bring Kyle Flanagan back to captain the team lol
  2. Dyms17

Dispelling Jake Preston and Davey myth

You lost me at Nasheed here
  3. Dyms17

Tpj to retire from nrl

It's funny how when he was dead weight he was on 850k+ but now he is leaving he is only 750k.
  4. Dyms17

News Reply From John Khoury

I didn't realise he had the literary skills of a five year old
  5. Dyms17

When is Kikau and Thompson back?

Kiks is a chance of returning after the bye. Ciro says maybe round 19, but he is just doing the same thing he has with every player coming back from injury, down playing there return date and taking off the pressure of their return.
  6. Dyms17

What’s the plan B for 2024 …

The ref's only ever fuck is in the ass, no need for a plan B
  7. Dyms17

News Bulldogs v Eels: Mahoney, Kiraz a chance

Kiks should be back after the bye
  8. Dyms17

Kiraz injured at Training

I think you are getting mixed up, Flanagan is the wankerr in the side
  9. Dyms17

NRL corrupt

I can't help but think that whole officiating team will go into the bye feeling like they let that one slip. Fortunately for them they have 2 weeks to get it right.
  10. Dyms17

News Dogs Confirm huge Burton Switch

I think to Flanagan''s credit he is playing to his potential, problem is his potential is not first grade standard.
  11. Dyms17

Imagine if we had caught the Warriors on a good day…

I enjoy Flanagun's posts. We should encourage more posts from a females perspective. Keep trying darling.
  12. Dyms17

Most satisfying Bulldogs game watched live at the Ground, not including GF's

Last round against the cowboys 1995 at Belmore. The back to Belmore game against the storm.
  13. Dyms17

Official Bulldogs vs Sharks Pre-season Challenge - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Same I remember about a handful of other people sitting in the terrace and we were all was so drenched but I would not have wanted to be anywhere else, one of my more memorable times attending a game.
  14. Dyms17

Official Bulldogs vs Sharks Pre-season Challenge - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

I was at that game, Score was 8-4 from memory, Tawera Nikau scored for the storm and Polly scored the dogs match winner.
  15. Dyms17

What are your thoughts on this team?

Maybe you should focus on playing around with the spell check
  16. Dyms17

Opinion Jackson at Prop?

If prop is the name of the 18th NRL side and they miraculously enter the competition with the Dolphins next season, then im all for him playing at prop.
  17. Dyms17

News Why the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs aim to bring bite back to junior and reserve grade pathways

Also Jersey Flegg is under 21s not under 19s. What an epic fail of an article.
  18. Dyms17

News Bulldogs represented at the Queens funeral

Didn't that women's player called her a dumb doggies fan lol
  19. Dyms17

Opinion Khaled Rajab

I like the way he accelerates and digs into the line really commiting defenders, he appears to have a good short kick, good kick chase, looks to have some vision and can back it up with solid exuction. The one thing that concerns me is his defence, although I have only seen strong efforts in...
  20. Dyms17

Round 25 Team list + discussion

Good intercept but once again shows qualities of being a selfish player. Seems reluctant to pass the ball to anyone in a better position unless his run is done.
  21. Dyms17

Your most hated opposition player in the NRL?

So true, Dally had just signed a long term rookie contract that year in 2011, won the comp and wanted more money, held the club to ransom, as a result they lost players like the Stewart brothers watmough and matai, all who had taken pack cuts previously to stay together. He was the first one of...
  22. Dyms17

Your most hated opposition player in the NRL?

Kyile Flanagan. He is that shit he is constantly helping contribute to the opposition teams. Close second is flanagun, as fans like this bring down a supporter based overall I.Q.
  23. Dyms17

Official Team List Round 23 v Eels + Match Discussion

TPJ to start with Jackson moved to the edge? The way he started against the Eels last time went a long way to the win.
  24. Dyms17

Official Team List Round 23 v Eels + Match Discussion

I have a bad feeling neither Thompson or TPJ wont play. TPJ is not returning from injury so why not name him in the side. Thompson just has to get clearance, if he is cleared then why not name him. Is it the old Des trick? Also unless we have injuries I also cant see anyone getting an...
  25. Dyms17

Official Bulldogs and Ciraldo agree to terms

Cant believe they only signed him for 5 years. Should have been a 10 year contract lol. Who cares. If he shits the bed in his first 2 seasons, then pay him out, it doesn't come out of anyone on heres pockets, plus it dosent count against out playing rosters salary cap. I imagine 5 years...
  26. Dyms17

Official Team List Round 22 v Warriors + Match Discussion

I wonder how many of us thought Skelton the second Schoupp clutched his leg
  27. Dyms17

Opinion 2023 Luke Thompson

I think he intendeds to play again this year but not for the Bulldogs. He will be playing for England at the World cup. I can not ever remember such a high profile player being out week on week with so little explanation, something dosent feel right. I had close to James Graham level hopes...
  28. Dyms17

Opinion Biggest wanker

If this was a question a few weeks ago i would have said Flanagan.
  29. Dyms17

Official Team List Round 15 v Tigers + Match Discussion

I know it wasn't in the same season but we actually won 2 games in a row when winning the last round last year and round 1 this year.
  30. Dyms17

Credit where its due... Flanagan/Waddell/Marshall-King

I will give them credit to recharge their phones to make a call to ANY other club looking for a solid reverse grade standard footballer and by all reports top blokes.
  31. Dyms17

Isn't great not having Okunbor in the team?

No Okunbor has been great but I'm m still on a high from when we let go Adam Elliott go.
  32. Dyms17

News Dufty secures Super League deal; Hetherington eyes Knights

I thought of the exact same thing. One of my many favourite memories from game at Belmore.
  33. Dyms17

Official Round 9 v Raiders Match Discussion

I have always been a Josh Jackson fan. Love his passion, loyalty and his role model approach to footy and life. However if he was the unlimite club man putting the club and team first, wouldn't he drop himself? If i was coaching him i don't think i could drop him. However like most fans i...
  34. Dyms17

PATIENCE RUNNING OUT

He lost me with the Liverpool profile pic.
  35. Dyms17

Our salary cap situation for 2023 (According to Zero Tackle)

You also need to take into account the fact that 5% of the cap not spent this year can be spent on next years cap. Thats close to 500k Which may in part be a reason we got rid of Cotric.
  36. Dyms17

Opinion I feel sorry for flanno Honestly

I just cant stand the blokes head..
  37. Dyms17

Warning to new recruits

The warning should be to all players and fans, that their are some average/irrelevant threads on here
  38. Dyms17

Opinion Who Are You?

39. Dyms17

Our Biggest Dud Signings in the Last 10 Years

Have to throw Lichaa in there
  40. Dyms17

Who takes over lead singer for team Victory song in 2022?

Fuck that, if we lose, they will blame it on the rain
  41. Dyms17

Official Adam Elliott and Bulldogs part ways

Not sure what I'm looking forward too more, AE gone! Or his idol/Kennel Troll accepting how wrong he was. Either way its time for Elliot to be boned, utility half... you have the honour's. P.s are you called utility half because you're only half serious... that's quite clever. You definitely...
  42. Dyms17

Let me start by saying I agree that Sloshfield is a germ and like most in the media, he constantly pushes his own adgendas. However if Slothfield hates the Bulldogs so much, then why is he actually backing the majority of fans opinions and helping push Ron Adam Jeremy Elliot the 1st out ‍♂️
  43. Dyms17

John Hopoate Instagram

Personally I do question the tegridy of a person that abandons his club, team mates and fans all for his "faith". That is until he realises he is going to be paid less and then abandons his belief's for the $
  44. Dyms17

Wait what he is on the gas?
  45. Dyms17

I have no real issues with his off field incidents, Its not a great look for the club, but I do agree if it was Matty Burton for example I would be backing him. For me it comes down to football talent, something Adam has shown a constient lack off. Hard work, effort, he has that in spades, he...
  46. Dyms17

Who are your two most hated teams, and why?

Bulldogs 2021 or anytime Flanagan and or Katoa played.
  47. Dyms17

Opinion Favourite/Best Bulldogs quote together with moment.

He was not a Bulldogs player at the time but Jimmy Dymock will always be a Bulldogs to me. It was a game in 1998 between the Eels and Bears. There was a fight between Dymock and some other player. Paul McBlane says to Dymock " The touch judge has reported you were the agressor" Dymock replys...
  48. Dyms17

Opinion Fraud frontrow

Did anyone else see Katoa's missed tackles and error rate tattooed on his wrist? I think it qas 16-12
  49. Dyms17

Official Round 14 Bulldogs V Dragons - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Seeing Katoa in the line-up again makes me think of this.
  50. Dyms17

Flanagan learning the game

Baz said when interviewed before the Titans game, that Flanagan had injured ribs. Unlike Napp and Hoppa whom both have pull their heartilage muscle's
  51. Dyms17

Opinion Flannagan needed a break however...

Flanagan is the most accurate kicker in the NRL. He picks out the opposition fullback everytime.
  52. Dyms17

Are we signing Cheese? We must be crackers!

Your cheese pun, its pretty gouda
  53. Dyms17

Flog list

Anna Kournikova has always been at the top of my flog list.
  54. Dyms17

Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2013 Edition

Re groom / Blake Green. Groom was a Manly jnr who made his nrl debut for the Bulldogs, then went to ESL and returned this year joining north sydney. Blake Green is still currently playing in the ESL for wigan replacing Brett Finich in the halves.