Search results

1. D

interesting chat

Bumped into a member of bulldogs coaching staff and got talking. Apparently bmoz will be fullback. He said watch out for Loko who will play wing. And in regards to kasiano he aint going nowhere but he did say if he had half of grahams work/training ethic he would easily be the best prop in...
  2. D

The Facts

It was the biggest game of the year and we fell at the final hurdle. Whilst we are dissapointed, that should not stop us from being proud of the boys efforts over the past month and bouncing back like we did after a poor second half of the year. Our team does not need a massive overhaul...
  3. D

Dogs v Panthers press conference

http://www.bulldogs.com.au/news/2014/08/01/round_21_press_conference.html
  4. D

Des Hasler - Best modern day coach

Listening to big sports breakfast (tk and slats) this morning and reading an article online saying des is the best innovative modern day coach. The fact the dogs are doing well and manly, whose structures he put in place show he is the best. And imo whilst bellamy is a close second, des has...
  5. D

watching world cup on phone

Hey guys. Anyone know if there is an app or website I can stream the soccer on my galaxy s4. Got called in to work and wanna watch aus v chile lol
  6. D

samsung galaxy s4 bluetooth issues

Hey guys having issues with my bluetooth on my s4 galaxy. If I try to pair it on another phone I can, however once I scan from my phone I cant seem to find any devices. Trying to pair up my beats by dre headphones. Can anyone help???
  7. D

Bulldogs draw for this year

Not sure if there is another thread on this but feel free to merge. Just having a look at the draw, and from all the teams it looks like we have been hard done by. We play all the consistently top teams twice and most within the space of a couple months and around origin time. I...
  8. D

chase stanley signing with dogs???

https://mobile.twitter.com/RugbyLeagueNews/status/375534388169023488
  9. D

dogs v panthers footage

Hey guys. Didnt get to watch game last night. anyone know where I can view the game?
  10. D

Few points to consider

What excites me is that we arent even playing our best. Commentators last night said we were 7/10. On our day with team we have we can take it another two or three notches. Few points to consider; 1) We finally have a real halfback who is 3 games in from a 2 yr injury and getting better and...