Search results

1. hotdogs

Kaylyn Ponga

If we are serious about the future we should definately put our cash in the hat for this guy (alot if needed). Reminds me of a young JT and look how good he become,the best. He has rejected cowboys to go on open market i just read on zero tackle. I know its only a few minutes clip but i used to...
  2. hotdogs

We need to reset

Our brand of footy is so boring and very rarely is exciting to watch.For the past few seasons we have had no creativity and lacked spark and wow factor.i know we just competed in a gf but hasler and his complete the sets mentality is only good for when your stuck in the trenches for a tight...
  3. hotdogs

Help to find heritage baseball jacket

Last night i seen a bulldogs supporter wearing one of these jackets and looked great.can anyone help me on where i could purchase one as i look all over and cannot find.The name is heritage baseball jacket and are by isc.I know our clothing is by ccc and you can find teams sponsered by isc but...
  4. hotdogs

to all who have thumbed down me

I love the dogs and yes we have done well considering all that we have been up against but whle it pains me to say i have been up front and honest in my assesment of our innept team all year.Now when i say brown is of second grade standard,hodgkinson has a shit kicking game and is not a...
  5. hotdogs

Des hasler

It is of my opinion that this year has been very dissapointing in the way we have played.Yes we have had to overcome alot of injuries and suspensions but our form has been ordinary at best.This to me,all this comes down to des and his team selections plus game plans and structure as well as his...
  6. hotdogs

We have a long way to go!

Going on tonights game we have alot of work to do to even get near the top sides and make a dent in the finals if we get there.We are a shadow of the team we were last year and i cannot see us gettin back unless something drastic happens.Our team on paper compared to the titans was far superior...
  7. hotdogs

Love me dogs

Thought id join kennel community after being long time reader.like all that are true bleed blue and white.