Search results

1. hotdogs

Your favourite doggies centres from the 90s till present

How can you go past Nigel Vagana as No1 - so dynamic and entertaining. Rate him as one of the best centres ever .Would kill it still today . Knew how to hit a hole, could step ,had speed, Oozed X factor, He loved scoring tries . Cant split - Willie Talau - was so powerful and explosive, and came...
  2. hotdogs

Opinion Crichton the Slug

Chrighton played well and is a very good consistent player.However he lacks x factor and needs a touch more speed to be elite.We have seen those types of tackles before ie scott sattler , and proves that alot of factors contribute like angles,head starts etc but can only come together from...
  3. hotdogs

News The Mole: Bulldogs facing 'agonising' call on young duo Jake Averillo and Paul Alamoti

Flow on from signing Crighton and to a lesser extent xerri. Crighton will be another mind boggling decision when he puts on our jersey.Cant see what this guy will bring to elevate our attack .He has zero x factor for a fullback.Yes he is a supreme athelete and solid centre but thats all folks...
  4. hotdogs

Official Round 12 Bulldogs vs Titans Game Day Thread

Ciraldo is dissapointing.He is the same as barret,great assistant but terrible head coach.He can put KO in after a minute in dogs colours but where is Rajab,even on the bench.Wilson to fullback and skelton???.Even Joash papalli could flourish butay never be given a run ever.Gould talks 5 years...
  5. hotdogs

Robinson set to drop Sam Walker

Its refreshing that a coach actually drops on form.Wish ours did!!!
  6. hotdogs

Opinion Burton does not deserve to be captain.

Hey Pleb i back the team all the time win loose or draw.Entitled to opinion and respect each and every view.Think you need to do the same and calm the f#^* down fool .
  7. hotdogs

burto on the 40 while souths attack .Great urgency leaving our line short.
  8. hotdogs

Who comes in for JAC next week?

Skelton should be logical based on size,x factor and scoring points!!!.But something tells me cirro likes boring players to grind out wins.
  9. hotdogs

Burto has zero football iq. He is a centre who wants to play 5/8 and can sometimes play great in that spot.He is also very lazy and shows no urgency.Multiple times today he was walking back behind souths when they were attacking us and leaving us short . Back in the old days he would have a...
  10. hotdogs

Burton is overrated.

Burton has no footy smarts.He is a Daily M centre playing halves and has potential.Shame he doesnt just say" Im a Centre put me there ". His problem is that he shouldnt be getting the ball on the 5th to make decisions especially late in games when the result is on the line.Classic point is...
  11. hotdogs

News NRL Agenda: How Cameron Ciraldo can reignite toothless Bulldogs attack

The answer is KIRAZ.He is a dynamic ball runner,quick,good under high ball and can pass.He is our xfactor player and would thrive with more room. I really dont know how much more obvious it has to be.The kid has all the attributes to be our rockstar fulback . Get on the kirazamataz train fellow...
  12. hotdogs

Young Blokes are on Fire.

KO is getting alot of attention but for mine Rajab is way ahead and ready for step up to replace the Flange.He looked good for lebanon and has had 2 stellar years and is looking the same again.With the team winning Flange will hold his spot even though he does F#$% all.Last week at the end of...
  13. hotdogs

Ben hannant bloke in a bar

Loved the polar bear,he was a very good player.We got bit of a coup with ennis ,staggs and him coming.
  14. hotdogs

New jersey leak

just seen up close and agree they look faded but its because of the breathing fabric.against skin the colour is darker.Also on website they seem to have little cb emblems across the front but ones for sale in rebel dont .see pic attached from one kiraz is wearing.Dont know why theyd be different.
  15. hotdogs

New jersey leak

Thats a shame because they look great in real life images .
  16. hotdogs

Official Gus on Twitter

Can someone reply to guss and ask - If development is the answer then why would the club sign moses and crighton stalling the progress of players like joash pappallii and rajab or alamotti.Doesnt add up
  17. hotdogs

News How Dogs found, lost and refound Jacob Kiraz.

I think he is our fullback .Has x factor and would be even better with more ball in his hands .Hope ciraldo shares the same vision .
  18. hotdogs

New jersey leak

I rate them .Usually i like the predominately blue one but the white one looks hot !.Clean and sharp ,the best in years .
  19. hotdogs

News 'I'm the Godfather!': Rajab hopes to make the Bulldogs an offer they can't refuse after breakout World Cup campaign

I rate this kid.He is part of our future and has been very very good over the last few seasons.Orefer not to sign mosses ,too much coin and not a big game winner .def not a million dollar player-good player though.
  20. hotdogs

Laundy Hotels Extend their contract as a major sponsor

Great news .Hopefully we didnt under sell it this time and Arthur paid a premium .10 years at basement price would be bad business,surely not.
  21. hotdogs

Aaron Schoupp Released Effective Immediately

I thought he did an admiral job considering he had pay and baz as his first 2 coaches amd was young.Also on stuff all coin so great for our salary cap balance and came through our ranks unless im mistaken. Allan should of been moved on way before we even considered this. People talkin leniu but...
  22. hotdogs

Opinion Do you have any Bulldogs Merchandise Favourites?

terry lamb signed gold card 460/1500 and rare starer s starter T .
  23. hotdogs

Official Jacob Preston

Tolman was very similar early on. This guy has a little more dimension to his game though. Either way all this recruiting is very promising and pro active.thumbs up .
  24. hotdogs

Other News Source Jayden Sullivan

@1.01 he outruns Burto .
  25. hotdogs

Jacob Kiraz

I think Kiraz is destined to be fullback.He is great under high ball (this was demonstrated against dragons few weeks ago),shows potential x factor dynamic and he will only get better.However Avo is on an upwards trajectory and is showing good signs in what seams to be his best positing at...
  26. hotdogs

Who is/was your favourite player growing up from the Bulldogs?

Too many to choose from . Vangana was pure entertainment ,Silva electric , Shifty a magician , Omeley a destroyer .The list goes on. Even unsung heroes like Mathew Ryan .My eras are from 80s till now so been extremely blessed .....
  27. hotdogs

News Jim Dymock puts his hands up in interest to coach the Bulldogs for 2023 and further

Quite simply we should take the best coach on the market that fits the Bulldogs culture and DNA .That is Flnno with a doubt . Dymok or potter as assistant would be good .
  28. hotdogs

Matty Johns Podcast - Talking about Terry Lamb

the only player ever to play every game on kangaroo tour .He was my hero and greatest dog of all time.Loved Turvey and also a hero but cant go past baa.
  29. hotdogs

Warm up jerseys

similiar to super league style
  30. hotdogs

Dominant dog: Burton breaks silence on Panthers exit

he is close to best centre in the game and very suited as showed last year.What a weapon !.Hopefully he becomes does a lozza Daily and becomes the champion 5/8 we all hope .
  31. hotdogs

Luke Patten appointed MRC Manager

Refreshing too see the NRL evolve on this process .A step in the right direction for fans ,clubs and players alike
  32. hotdogs

Turvey Unwell

Great to see 3 old parra foes together in support of turvey and showing him love and support. was lucky to have a beer with turvey once and he was a true gentleman.Shit things in life put trivial bullshit into perspective .Good onya fellas, much respect
  33. hotdogs

Round 1 NSW Cup & Flegg vs Souths

Man of the match this game - From the Kennel- https://www.thekennel.net.au/forum/index.php?threads/ediq-ambrosyev-gun-hooker-signed.121290/
  34. hotdogs

Round 1 NSW Cup & Flegg vs Souths

6. Khaled Rajab 9. Ediq Ambrosyev- Both look promising and bright future prospects ...
  35. hotdogs

Josh Addo-Carr is the most talented winger the Bulldogs have ever had

Jason Williams was extremely good and consistent .Always enjoyed watching him and the teams he played in for that matter .
  36. hotdogs

Finally.. some decent Classic Gear

look like a park footy club jumper and the shirt is terrible . I love the old CB emblem but it's so wrong how they have used it here. And premium prices .C'mon dogs we can do better .
  37. hotdogs

Opinion Bulldogs and their schools

no school but Peter Kelly coached at my junior club lower mountains.
  38. hotdogs

Preseason watch: pictures, videos, info for the 2022 preseason

My thoughts are to get him in 17 over someone like Stimpson ,The more experience gained the better as we move towards the next few years . He also has versatility as added dynamic in that can play number of positions and big minutes if needed .
  39. hotdogs

Furner?

What about Dan Ferris? ,He was quite vocal and had al a lot of vids on website last year .Have not seen him pop up at all .
  40. hotdogs

Opinion Should we re-sign Jack Hethrington?

he is a no2 front rower and should excell next to Vaughan . He was valiant with the unfair burden of being the no1 front rower last year and also an easy target. With TPJ ,Vaughan ,asiata added to pack he won't stand out I say re sign !
  41. hotdogs

Opinion We need a new logo

I love our logo .modern take on an iconic 80s logo. It is strong and the best logo in comp. Simply the best !!!!!!
  42. hotdogs

Rumour Tigers trade

Thompson would make sense as they expressed interest in him. Gus needs to cool his jets on this .The only swap i would agree on would be Brooks for Flanno but even the tigers aren't that dumb .
  43. hotdogs

Official Adam Elliott and Bulldogs part ways

Our club has done so much work building up our brand after repeated issues that had tarnished our integrety and image. Unfortunately a player with repeated headlines year after year will devide opinion as we may have to detach from the stigma his actions bring upon the club. Elliot the...
  44. hotdogs

Rumour Api Korosiau

Massive no. After his u turn on us and his grubby acts he can lie in his bed he made. Be a huge disrespect to our integrity as a club in both ways.
  45. hotdogs

How many weeks for Latrell?

With the focus of player welfare it has to be unprecedented ban.The crime should match how long the injury takes to recover or based on the instant damage its a 12-14 week ban. The NRL need to set an example here . Wouldn't matter who it was its absolutely awful.
  46. hotdogs

Luke Thompson consolidated thread

Be a ordinary move from gus.cannot believe for a moment we are thinking letting our best forward go.we need him along with tpj,Vaughn to be a dominant pack.This would be one of our worst decisions ever.Please get rid off Elliot ,Waddell which will follow with Jackson's retirement .FMD
  47. hotdogs

Burton absolutely killing it against the Roosters

TBH i dont think he will come to our club and after 1 season negotiate to leave come november. Although he can id like to think he has more integrity than that and will leave to the second season . I will also like to think that the club will monitor and extend pending on how he goes ,With Gould...
  48. hotdogs

Who Do You think is the Best Goal Kicker Ever?

Halligan was great in an era that raised the bar with himself ,ridge and Taylor and the balls weren't as round then either .Elmagic was awesome and now Reynolds sets the standard.If I was to take eras into acount is say close tie between halligan and Elmagic.
  49. hotdogs

Josh Jackson - Dally M Second-rower of the year.

poor Jacko is spent and shadow of former self .He has toiled so hard and busted his gut out defending and tirelessly working his are off and it shows.He still contributes his 40 odd tackles but running games long gone.Feel for the bloke and deserves a premiership but wont get one .great clubman.
  50. hotdogs

Opinion Hetherington

To be fair the hethro is a no.2 or no.3 front rower who does not have a no.1 to play off.If there was say a j.w.h or Haas he would be awesome as the second prop but we have Crapa who aint a first grade standard player.Vaughan will even be good for him .Feel for the bloke is easy target being our...
  51. hotdogs

News UNLUCKY DOG TO BE DISCARDED

100% spot on .As we are letting players go who are the answers we fill there spots with .We need average wage players to fill roster gaps .Id be moving on Flanno ,Wakeham on before him .Hes actually a solid player and good defender just has no x factor .
  52. hotdogs

Biondi-Odo backed to shine for the Bulldogs in NRL debut

I hope he gets decent minutes .Hard to shine when cant settle in .Also hope Flanno gets hooked and he comes on in halves .
  53. hotdogs

News Bulldogs forced to pick three debutants with five players in COVID isolation

BBO has huge potential. Great he has got a go .
  54. hotdogs

(Report) Dogs Close In On Kiwi Gun - Linked To TPJ

I'd be going for Widdop to partner Burto for 2 years . Plenty experiance and good mentor to take a heap of pressure off. By then Rajab and BBO coming through and along with some roster changes over the 2 years we could be looking good and exciting. TPJ be ok for ok money not overs. Not much...
  55. hotdogs

News Panthers land stunning $200m stadium upgrade from government

I liked watching games at olympic Park stadium .close to action and elevated ,tiered grass seating behind goal posts one end for families to sit . Remember running on field last game against broncos championing the team when we got our points taken off us ,was any fellow kennel members there...
  56. hotdogs

Opinion Kyle Flanagan deserves another chance.

He is not the answer.I think he would be suited to super league.He is not nrl standard .let's move on.
  57. hotdogs

If no Cheese, who the hell do we sign at 9?

im in for Darryl clarke .think he would be awesome pick up .
  58. hotdogs

Schoupp not much chop

TBH billy slater was pretty standard to start with .Shoup Dog needs to be given the rest of season to build some confidence and find his feet .I also think the way we play doesnt help any back at the moment as we are so disjointed and almost need to create your own chance.hopefully he takes his...
  59. hotdogs

FORAN

Absolutely was a waste of money for return . His huge salary major part of the reason we were hamstrung with our cap position. Glad he moved on especially after not choosing to take a lesser contract and repay the club after milking us dry. easiest 3 plus mill anyone could make. Different story...
  60. hotdogs

Bulldogs freeze on contract upgrades

Personally think Meaney should be retained .Would be relatively cheap . You need these players in your squad .
  61. hotdogs

News NRL clubs can now select players from outside the Top 30. Here’s who is on your team’s radar

He reminds me a bit of Willie Talau.I think Baz should give him a go with nothing to loose .Time to give Hoppa a spell,even Allen for that matter .
  62. hotdogs

Dream 2022 Lineup if we lock in our targets!

dont know if dream line up but some good additions. Alomoti ?,is he nrl ready? flanno ? kicker but based on what seen so far very ordinary. lets talk 2023 dream lineup and add pappy with smith !now were dreaming !
  63. hotdogs

Other News Source Jason Taumalolo

not worth that coin. He would have to kick goals,never be injured ,score a try per game and shit golden nuggets for that. Even a mill is up there and think he's in the 900 bracket after injury run. Not many mill players running around. Mill gets you teddy or pappy,mitchel ?????? Noted all...
  64. hotdogs

Rumour Hoppa

Had hoppa been blessed with scintillating speed he would of been a top 5 calibre player. But sadly wasnt but he has been a great loyall servant .Hoppa has represented himself ,club and fans with integrity .Wish him the best of true.
  65. hotdogs

Opinion Adam Pompey To Partner Naden?

We def need a number 1 prop and hooker and focus should shift to fill them gaps.Hetherington is currently a number 2 prop who will get there but needs someone to push him along and can follow off. But if Pappy is up for grabs then why wouldnt we throw the hat in ring with marquee money . Be...
  66. hotdogs

Fullback for next year?

Drinkwater is not the option at FB. He is no superstar or even upgrade on what we have already . Id choose Duftys over the Drink ,Hes attacking flair and speed be much better option alongside JAC,Naden,Burton But we should set bar higher or settle on what we have .
  67. hotdogs

Bulldogs Merch at Cotton On

Seem to be sold out everywhere mate .They look sharp .
  68. hotdogs

Cotric

cant believe you "jointed "as well lol .And was that "Hoopa" or Hoppa lol .Shame the Kennel cant be screened for a no dickhead policy ,you wouldnt of got in .
  69. hotdogs

Other News Source Dufty to Dogs on 3 year deal

:tearsofjoy::sweatsmile: classic
  70. hotdogs

Other News Source Dufty to Dogs on 3 year deal

Personally id knock on Papps door with 1.1mill and see if he is enticed ,but then id entertain the thought of DUFT Man .He has developed a passing game which aint bad and will add speed , points and an x factor to our backline .Not much around tbh and worth a fair sum of 425k.
  71. hotdogs

SMH Capewell, Clarke and Naden

Just hope we dont pay overs for Nade and Cape. Clarke though worth a higher pay gamble .I think Capewell adds a different dynamic to our typical dogs style work like forward and would be good addition. Naden cant say ive watched too much to comment on .
  72. hotdogs

Opinion Sack Barrett thread

i dont know if saacking him is the answer.He took a gamble and brought in some players who apart from hethro, have been below par in a below par team.we need to he patient and not buy just anyone in hope and seriously go for some big guns like Grant and pappy even if thats 2 years away.We have...
  73. hotdogs

Bring Luke Pattern as Fullback coach

I dont think you could question his commitment or heart mate ,He was in a good era yes and bled blue n white for the club .Meaney has nothing on the General ,not even close .He was one of the unluckiest players to ever not don an Australian Jersey due to the era and other fullback competition...
  74. hotdogs

Bring Luke Pattern as Fullback coach

Talk to the general every few weeks as he is a rep for Soda Stream and works for the nrl still.Top bloke he is and what a dogs ledgend.He talks of the unsung heroes like Adam Perry and Grimaldi etc that never got the accolades of mason ,shifty amd sonny etc.Humble guy.He calls into dogs training...
  75. hotdogs

Opinion What happens if we don’t beat Cowboys?

Knowing where we are at I'd be content in being competitive and scoring 4 tries -that be nice . Who knows what happens then.
  76. hotdogs

Hoppa

Hoppa has been one of our most consistent and better performers over the last 4 years in a teams that have had struggles to win games and score points . If he was blessed with speed i actually think he would of been a top calibre player . Besides that he has toiled hard for us and represented...
  77. hotdogs

Bulldogs Rebuild – CEO Aaron Warburton Confident of Success

Its the most positive read about the direction of the club and where we are at in many a season.I think what Hill started and Warburton has continued to add has has been great.The rest will come and we will rise again on the field .Maybe that negotiation with contracted players is referance to...
  78. hotdogs

Official Marking the ends of a era: Thank you Turvey!

Couldnt say it more perfectly.Totally agree mate.Salute to Turvey the ultimate Dog !
  79. hotdogs

Throw the cheque book at JT

If im splashing cash i would rather offer Pappenhausen 1.2 mill . Then possibly go for Alex Walmsley and bring back Marty Tappow for 2 seasons. We would have drive in the forwards then and best player in game points scoring machine .
  80. hotdogs

Kahlid Rajab

Agree he definitely looks a great prospect .Hopefully the club have pencilled this guy in as must keep .
  81. hotdogs

Are we really as 'big' as we think we are

I dont think that is a fair call tbh. We supporters bleed blue n White and have been through a lot of painful seasons year on year for a long time .People put there hard earned into supporting the club either from membership ,Buying merchandise or making efforts to go to games and deserve a team...
  82. hotdogs

Napa should never play again

Rightly so it was the clubs fault for making a desperation signing to replace Klemmer.At rorters he was only a good foil next to one of the best front rowers in jwh and will never be the dominant leader. Another hangover from previous decisions.
  83. hotdogs

Round 2 Bulldogs V Panthers - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Thought we might persist with Dietz as other hooking option dynamic.Both JMK and katoa offer the same solid option .Nice to see rfm in team. Looking forward to the second outing after the shame of last week. Lets hope we see some more of the flair in attack that was promised and evident for our...
  84. hotdogs

Terry Lamb interview - 1170sen

The best bulldog of them all .What a champion .He and steve Mortimer were my heroes .Baa the ultimate .
  85. hotdogs

Opinion Could Josh addo carr become the best bulldog winger we have ever had?

Matty Utai was a powerhouse winger who contributed to alot of success ,Jason williams was a great player for us ,elmasri a club ledgend .Had some good ones and the fox will add to that list.
  86. hotdogs

The Bulldogs best ever forward?

ogre was the hardest head down run hard forward ,Darren britt was consistently great and hit and spin /offload master.Dymock was ahead of game in skill and attatck.Bella apart from gf shocker was a great forward.mason was one of kind in build and athleticism.mcarthy ,dunn,lagnmack,kelly,list...
  87. hotdogs

Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Benji's New Home To Trigger Major Roster Rejig - Sports Confidential Telegraph Story

good signing from bunnies.O wouldnt of minded if he came to us for a year or two as mentor and back up.
  88. hotdogs

News Bulldogs young gun Jake Averillo front-runner for new starting spot

Be good to hang onto him for backup or bench spot if needed and even to challenge for spot as no garauntee should be given to flanno /burton or avo but dont see him in team moving forward.Maybe he will be offered to storm as a player in Brandon smith contract sitch.Either way we have to loose...
  89. hotdogs

News Local juniors amongst rookies to watch in 2021

couldnt agree more .BBO needs to be given a go somewhere and impact hooker could work . Hope some of these guys get bit of a run this year .Is Schoup our future over hoppa ,needs a go to be able to see if so.Is topine a better option over Britt,id say yes already and could potentially take over...
  90. hotdogs

Rumour Paul Momorivoski

I think with cotric/fox on big $ we cant keep dwz.something has to give .unless willing to take paycut i cannot see us extending.rather dallin at his best over meaney but making decision based on dollar for dollar and balancing cap Dwz is gone and meaney stays.
  91. hotdogs

News KENNEL CLEAN-OUT ON THE CARDS

You missed point.its about salary cap and also not saying sign him as a 9.Sign him as bench utility who can cover 9,3 ,6 and do a sokod job.hes a great bench spot player.so reliable.
  92. hotdogs

News KENNEL CLEAN-OUT ON THE CARDS

i sew jmk as a great value signing.He is never going to be x factor or game winner but is extremely solid defender for size and toils honestly on modest bucks.we need value packed salary cap fillers in the squad to balance out cap.I also think hoppa wouldnt demand massive coin amd could be good...
  93. hotdogs

Bunnies chasing Mansour to replace Allan - what a joke

It would be all down to $ and position.Bennet wants to keep Allen but cant offer spot & asking amount.Mansour would have some freight paid and imagine could be cheaper so makes sense souths pick up a quality player who will give 100% effort consistent. Theres been no mention of how much we will...
  94. hotdogs

2021 jerseys

Have not seen firsts hand
  95. hotdogs

Rumour Spencer Leniu

were is this confrimed ?,still pending from what i can gather?
  96. hotdogs

Brandon Smith contract news: Storm grants star early release

JMK is the perfecr 14.can play backline or forwards and is not huge $$$ eater.You need a guy like him .And he never misses a tackle the tough bugger.
  97. hotdogs

Brandon Smith contract news: Storm grants star early release

I personally think B Smith will be perfect fit .I hope we land him and add few minor tweaks and were right up there for the next 4-5 years.