Search results

1. 2196DOG

Bay 111 and 112

Hey is everyone sitting in the same bays
  2. 2196DOG

Im sick of BROWN NOSE/TONGUE KIMMORLEY !!!!

These guys are a joke...if you ask me the whole selection panel needs a review. The NRL needs to look at their own backyard first before they start worrying about others. ! KIMMORLY IS **** !!!!! Off the top of my head i can name heaps of better 1/2 backs. Sherwin Gower Orford Prince...
  3. 2196DOG

Turning In His Grave !!!!!!!!

The GREAT BULLFROG HIMSELF WOULD NEVER OF APPROVED SUCH MEASURES AGAINST BULLDOG SUPPORTERS FOR THE ACTIONS OF ONE. NEITHER WOULD STEVE MORTIMER IF HE WAS STILL CEO. ONLY A NRL APPOINTED CEO WOULD DO THIS THE NOOSE IS TIGHTENING !!!!!!!
  4. 2196DOG

Another Greek From PunchbowL

Hey Punks... Just A Quick Hello, Ive Been Reading For A While But Only Decided To Pop My Cherry Now...i Believe I Had To Wait Until I Was Ready... but now, im just a dog on heat !!!!!!!!!!!
  5. 2196DOG

Beau Champion

How good is this kid....his performance again the sharks was brilliant. Sign him....sign him, sign him !!!!!
  6. 2196DOG

*ALL* Anasta opinions and facts/news articles in here please!

When the Bulldogs got in trouble for the salary cap scandle, Braith Anasta was made the scape goat. Alot of changes were made to the club and a complete overhaul of our leagues and football club was made. We opened the door to the NRL to do what ever they liked, even appointing a person...
  7. 2196DOG

The only way to save the Bulldogs !!!!!

Dear Mr Bulldog !!!!!! When the Bulldogs got kicked out of the competition in 2002. I was devastated. I thought that my world which involves only sport, had come crashing down. I had reached the bottom of the barrel. The next week I attended Canberra , and to my surprise I wasn't alone...