Search results

1. Dogiezz

Opinion Pre Season Training

Really appreciate your updates on training :hearteyes: Why has Skelton fallen behind in the pecking order? He's not putting in at training, lack of improvement?
  2. Dogiezz

Thanks for the update :blush: What position do you see him playing?
  3. Dogiezz

When is Tracey back from injury?
  4. Dogiezz

Official Mitchell Woods secures future at Belmore

Sack Gus! :tearsofjoy:
  5. Dogiezz

BULLDOGS PLAYER TRADE

He never makes mistakes :fearscream: The next Kennel moderator 8-):tearsofjoy:
  6. Dogiezz

News Gus v Tigers: The Luai Lottery goes into overdrive

He's a troll, same with flappy and polly! They all keep putting the Bulldogs down!
  7. Dogiezz

Official Gus on Twitter

Where's the photo? Seems like he's stirring the Bulldog and WTiger fans
  8. Dogiezz

Predicted Line up from NRL.com

So RFM on the way out? Which players don't accept him or have doubts? What do you know?
  9. Dogiezz

Opinion Why Canterbury believes its utility player strategy can help get the club back on track

You guys still keep giving the trolls air to post... They luv you replying to them, they feel special :tearsofjoy: Ignore the trolls!
  10. Dogiezz

It's you? What do you know, regarding signings? P.S Please put Joel's mind at ease :tearsofjoy:
  11. Dogiezz

Rumour Jarome Luai

Which klown! Floppyfail, 04dickhead, Polly wants a cracker or Nasfried? I can't keep up! So thankfull for the ignore option :hearteyes:
  12. Dogiezz

Hi Charlie! Why is your Kennel username Joelmcevoy2?
  13. Dogiezz

NRL Vegas promo

100%
  14. Dogiezz

Rumour Jarome Luai

Do we have any dawgs in our Bulldogs team? Who's our Bulldogs leader?
  15. Dogiezz

News Faitala-Mariner opens up on difficult season, clears the air on exactly what happened during training drama

Bro, why bother replying to this troll? Hit IGNORE! Forum is so much better not reading these troll bullshit!
  16. Dogiezz

My Backline For trials Update.

I doubt we will succeed in 2024. We'll improve! Who knows until next year? Go the dogs!
  17. Dogiezz

Rumour KIKAU for AFB swap

I'd be surprised if the Bulldogs let him go.
  18. Dogiezz

Moving in the right direction.

Lay off the drugs bro! Are you ok?
  19. Dogiezz

Board re-elected unopposed

Why the apologies?
  20. Dogiezz

Wanker is better suited or plain and simple "troll" :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: Those handles would work with Polly and 04dickhead as well :tearsofjoy: Need suggestions for what Nasheed would change his handle too?
  21. Dogiezz

News Jarome Luai meets with bulldogs as tigers ante the heat

:tearsofjoy: I watched that part of the game (start of game, not long after he returned from injury) and we played poor. I could see some dawg in him, used to winning! Hopefully he pushes the team in pre-season
  22. Dogiezz

Bitch Connor will translate it for you :tearsofjoy:
  23. Dogiezz

Can't remember which game, our team close to tryline, we were looking good and Kiks screaming... we didn't score, we lost the game but he showed me, that he wants to win!
  24. Dogiezz

I just think, Burton has the talent, just needs a dawg to fire him up! He has shown he can do it, mostly comes at the end of games. I believe, we still lack dawg leaders at the club.
  25. Dogiezz

Let's not forget, he needs support. I agree that he stands too wide.
  26. Dogiezz

Best front row in the comp?

We used to be tough across the park. We are heading in the right direction, not sure if we get back to our Dogs days. I'm hopeful
  27. Dogiezz

Clearly, they didn't vote, they are not fans! They will still keep trolling tho :upset:
  28. Dogiezz

Rumour AFB & JT

Umm, are you being nice to Joel, in a not so nice way? I like Joel! He's a fan! Enjoy reading his posts 8-)
  29. Dogiezz

Rumour AFB & JT

What for?
  30. Dogiezz

News NRL market watch: Cronulla Sharks agree player swap deal with Canterbury Bulldogs for Connor Tracey

I've ignored them mate! You are not great at being forum monitior! Trolls run the show! Keep the great work up super monitor
  31. Dogiezz

Opinion What Position Will Tracey Play

Who knows who will play where, looking forward to seeing how 2024 goes! Competition is great for depth! Go the doggies!
  32. Dogiezz

News Canterbury In Box Seat To Sign Connor Tracey From Cronulla Sharks

Don't mind your posts, you come across as a fan! :hearteyes: I'm no word count, bagging the club.. I'm here to support the Bulldogs! I want us back on top! My apologies if you don't like me calling out trolls. That's the admins job... Sign me up admins! Go the doggies!
  33. Dogiezz

Why bother replying, use ignore? So much better than reading dribble! Hopefully we have admins that will ban the trolls, if not, why not?
  34. Dogiezz

News NRL market watch: Cronulla Sharks agree player swap deal with Canterbury Bulldogs for Connor Tracey

Ahahahahahahahaha This troll still bringing up FAIL flanag never was a gun? Too funny :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: Ignore her bro, you will be better off!:tearsofjoy:
  35. Dogiezz

2024 NRL Signings

If not, I'll have you by Christmas :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:
  36. Dogiezz

Ignore him! I don't think he understands English :tearsofjoy: He will continue down his negative agenda, sad for him...
  37. Dogiezz

Block the trolls! So much better not having to read their agenda bullshit! You will feel better and they will fade away to the team they support!
  38. Dogiezz

Great job by Gus and Ciro recuirting, I can see what is building :hearteyes: Need some props for the cherry on top! :tearsofjoy: I still see what we have doing better than many think! We will be so much better in 2024!8-) Go the doggies! Fark the pussies! :tearsofjoy::hearteyes:
  39. Dogiezz

Karl Oloapu neck surgery out 2024

We know Polly wanker can't answer what he is asked! 04dickhead keeps logging in an out.. ..:tearsofjoy: Bags the club and replies to his other account... pathetic :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: If you are a Man... meet pussie, everybody knows you are a trolling bitch! Pussie:sweatsmile::tearsofjoy:
  40. Dogiezz

Karl Oloapu neck surgery out 2024

Why do you bother replying to the trolls? They have their agenda, bagging out the Bulldogs and they hate Gus.
  41. Dogiezz

No need to reply to trolls...agenda's are pretty clear! Loving ignoring trolls! There agenda's will fail when we succeed! Lol at agenda's, not fans!
  42. Dogiezz

News Canterbury head of football Phil Gould has been caught in another clandestine meeting, this time with a potential signing — New Zealand Warriors forwa

Ignore him! This forum is so much better reading fan comments than trolls with agenda's! Ignore them! Polly no penis 04dickhead too afraid to say it to my face... pussy! Flanna troll, who's but hurt because his but isn't being hurt :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: Then there is the...
  43. Dogiezz

News Canterbury head of football Phil Gould has been caught in another clandestine meeting, this time with a potential signing — New Zealand Warriors forwa

Ignore them! Polly wally O4dickhead Flanna flop Reading their posts is like diaheria :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
  44. Dogiezz

Klemmer back to the dogs?

45. Dogiezz

Official Gus on Twitter

He met with K Flanagun... Clean your locker out properly son! He had one good game against the Knights :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: ... ahahahaha Flanagun drew a star :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
  46. Dogiezz

In the Dog house: Concerns grow for Addo-Carr’s future after brawl

Why am I seeing these ignored trolls!
  47. Dogiezz

Sexton

He's a dcikhead, ignore him, so much better than reading his dribble! :tearsofjoy:
  48. Dogiezz

Official Gus on Twitter

I honestly believe 2026 and beyond, we will be a better team. I hope I'm proven wrong! Go the doggies!
  49. Dogiezz

Ignore them! So much better reading fan comments than trolls :blush:
  50. Dogiezz

Ignore them! Enjoying reading TK now. I don't feel the need to post much anymore, you are all fkn awesome! :hearteyes:
  51. Dogiezz

Klemmer back to the dogs?

Apparently, Tigers don't want to release him. Another club approached Tigers. This came from SEN. I'm guessing it was Dragons? Klemmers agent is Moses
  52. Dogiezz

News Weidler: The Bulldogs have secured one of the hottest prospects across the NRL and AFL

Dogiezz here :tearsofjoy: What dickhead? :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: Say it to my face... :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: Check yourself, before you wreck yourself, pussy! :tearsofjoy: Let's go pussy? Afraid, fuck yeah you are, internet pussy! Nasheed = Wankstar :tearsofjoy:
  53. Dogiezz

Get the hint dickhead :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: You sad fcuk :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
  54. Dogiezz

I'd say it to your face, kill yourself! (Awaits tears :tearsofjoy:) You are too soft to meet in person! Keep the trolling agenda up cocksucker, you are pathetic!
  55. Dogiezz

News Canterbury look at shifting Burton to free up his running game

He didn't do many high, high bombs this year, compared to last year
  56. Dogiezz

Opinion Spending $1m

Didn't really watch many Tigers games but is Klemmer any good, considering he's older and on a big contract?
  57. Dogiezz

News DOG-FIGHT AS AFL EYES TEEN

Dogiezz here, You keep showing yourself to be a dcikhead :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: Check yourself!
  58. Dogiezz

They still haven't backed their shit talk, trolling with facts!
  59. Dogiezz

Lay off the drugs bro! You just confirmed you are a dcikhead! :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:
  60. Dogiezz

Dogiezz here, You're a dickhead! Get that?! What! :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:
  61. Dogiezz

Wow! Wow oh wow! You are so pathetic! I actually am feeling sorry for you :upset: I hope you get the help you need :) Beyond Blue is for you!
  62. Dogiezz

If only the trolls would disappear?
  63. Dogiezz

You do realise that Polly fuck stick is flannos alt account? There can't be more than one other embarrassing trolls on the forum :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: Wait, forgot about 04dcikedhead :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
  64. Dogiezz

Poor kid can't help his trolling agenda! He doesn't even know what a dentist is :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:
  65. Dogiezz

How does it feel to be the saddest dickhead in the world? You have achieved something... :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: www.beyondblue.com.au
  66. Dogiezz

He's afraid and so are his trolling buddies! :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:
  67. Dogiezz

How's life going you sad fcuk? :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: Why are you being so pathetic? You keep embarrassing yourself with your constant trolling!
  68. Dogiezz

They won't turn up to fight or give you no notice! Soft cocks! They need Beyond blue! :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:
  69. Dogiezz

Connor Tracey much better! Thanks for pointing it out, agenda driven, sad troll :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: Have you heard of beyond blue, it's for you? :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
  70. Dogiezz

Trolls don't like the truth, they only have their agendas Sad for them :tearsofjoy:
  71. Dogiezz

Bro, he just wants your reaction so he can talk more shit! He ain't no fan, just a sad little troll!
  72. Dogiezz

The trolls can't confuse anyone with there embarrassing attempts at trolling! Must all have sad life's.. Beyond blue is there for the sad trolls! :tearsofjoy:
  73. Dogiezz

Why is anyone replying to the trolls? He keeps embarrassing himself with each and every post he makes! He's just a sad troll! Mummy and daddy didn't love him, awww Let's stop feeding the poor trolls! They need www.beyondblue.com.au :tearsofjoy:
  74. Dogiezz

He'll be our 5/8 Think about it, how many centres do we have? Tell me who our 5/8 will be?
  75. Dogiezz

News Siosiua Taukeiaho will NOT be at the Bulldogs in 2024. He has not been released by Catalans and he failed a medical

Shut up idiot! :tearsofjoy: You have been banned form the Tigers forum :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:
  76. Dogiezz

News Siosiua Taukeiaho will NOT be at the Bulldogs in 2024. He has not been released by Catalans and he failed a medical

Who do you follow? Clearly not the Bulldog Feeling sorry for you troll!
  77. Dogiezz

Difference between you and I, I know and you cry :tearsofjoy: We didn't sign SST! Tell me more stories :tearsofjoy: Sook!:tearsofjoy:
  78. Dogiezz

So if the rumours are true, which they aren't. Would you be crying if Burton is killing it at centre? He will be our 5/8 Why so many ifs?
  79. Dogiezz

Let's hang out, you sound like so much fun? :tearsofjoy:
  80. Dogiezz

Do you wear a bib? :tearsofjoy: Cause you dribble shit!
  81. Dogiezz

Not like it's your money... You spend your money at the brothels :tearsofjoy:
  82. Dogiezz

Dogs win code war for ‘one of the most extraordinary young talents you can ever imagine’

Sad trolling! What team do you support? Clearly not the Canterbury Bulldogs!
  83. Dogiezz

Sio Siua Taukeiaho Signed

Tell us how we do better troll? What have you done to build a club up? Nothing! Trolling, soft cock (Nasheed says you can't get it up :tearsofjoy:)
  84. Dogiezz

Sio Siua Taukeiaho Signed

Hi Troll, Why you being so negative to the Bulldog? Who do you support? You don't follow the dogs... troll!
  85. Dogiezz

Opinion The Work Behind The Scenes

Have you ever seen a pussy? Your mums doesn't count :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:
  86. Dogiezz

Opinion The Work Behind The Scenes

You dribble too much! Here's a tissue :tearsofjoy: