Search results

1. T

Who played with heart today?

Your Joking aren't you! If Hodko wasn't one of our best 5 ur kidding yourself. How many line breaks did he make today more than our usual stars. How many missed tackles ZERO! Yes I agree a couple of kicks were crap but he played with plenty of heart. As for Morris bahaha his kick returns were...
  2. T

Bulldogs VS Bronco's Match discussion

Well piss off back to Europe then!!!! Yes I agree he had a bad game tonight but usually a solid player. Don't blame him for the structure you can clearly see everything it set up for back line plays on the right side of attack and short plays on the left. His hot no room to move and when he got...
  3. T

Happy Birthday Hodko!

Happy birthday Hodki great game good to see u back on fire with the kicking. Definitely a class player and hopefully a long term doggie!
  4. T

DISCUSSION THREAD | Round 24 | Bulldogs v Souths

Dont agree! all but 1 of Reynolds kicks were from in front Hodko misses 2 from the sideline and gets both from the same position Reynolds gets his. Unfair comparison. Yes I agree Hodko is out of form at present but its a mind game and he will bounce back. Still a much better kicker than show...
  5. T

DISCUSSION THREAD | Round 24 | Bulldogs v Souths

What won them the game was our poor defence and it is always on the same side! Seriously Perrit, Ini & Reynolds need to to improve dramatically. Teams are exploiting our weakness week in week out I'm sick of it!!!! We scored 4 good tries and handed them theirs on a platter!
  6. T

Half tempted to sign: Hodkinson to stay at Dogs

The problem is not with Hodko but with our forwards. Any half struggles behind a soft back and we are soft ATM. The problem this year cpared to last is there are no offloads to create any opportunities we are playing too much one up stuff. You guys have to remember no half really develops until...
  7. T

We Lack Spine

Get a grip everyone. YES I agree our attitude today was very poor no enthusiasm at all but our weak link is our right hand side defence. We could have won that game had it not been for poor tackling. We seriously have issues with Reynolds, Inu and Perret. Every team knows it and they will...
  8. T

Trent Hodkinson - 2013 Discussion Thread

It's hard to have a running game when our forwards don't offload! What is it this year why we don't offload anymore? Too much one up stuff all the time and its been read too easily. Is Des keeping something up his sleeve until later in the season.
  9. T

Another thing to note was he had to switch to the right hand side with Romelo coming in. I thought he handled the switch quite well considering.
  10. T

After tonight's game who's our weak link?

The tough decisions have to be made! T-Rex, Inu have to be dropped to see a little bit of NSW Cup. This will make them hungrier for their spot again. Tim Browne would have been much more effective tonight then T-Rex. I say Inu cause I'd like to see Lafai retained when Morris comes back.
  11. T

DISCUSSION THREAD | Round 14 | Bulldogs v Manly

Something I had noted and have stated since and it was backed up by Michael Crocker on Sundays morning footy show that the ref was on the spot when he awarded the try. He must have been happy that the ball touched some part of the line to make his decision like he did. Blah blah blah Manly fans...
  12. T

Take a look at Freshsoul profile pic after Hodko kicked the field goal vs Parra he does the same thing! It's not a gesture of any sort just a habit he has when celebrating. No harm intended at all get over it and keep supporting him Hodko is a Doggie4life!
  13. T

Seriously bra get over yourself!!! It was simply a hands up in celebration why are taking this like its some sort of religious shit or symbol of disrespect. Trent is the nicest kid in the world so relaaaaax hey and don't try to start shit about something that doesn't exist!!!!! Now enjoy the...
  14. T

Round 14 Roll Call: Sea Eagles Vs Bulldogs Roll Call

Lets all request buses from Canterbury leagues club. The club should provide for all bulldogs fans transport to get there. Comon Todd help us all out!
  15. T

I don't understand Des sometimes

Can someone sxplaim to me the decision to drop Lafai and reinstate Inu? Having been out for 7 weeks I thought he should have spent time in NSW Cup and keeping Lafai in due to his recent form. It is plain to see Krisnan is not 100% match fit and Lafai has warranted his selection. Im bamboozled!
  16. T

That try

I had Hodko for last @$26 SPEWIN!
  17. T

It don't mean shit TBH! When Cronulla beat souths carney ran 0 and gained 0 meters but had a blinder simply because he led the team around the park. It's the job of the 5/8th to run the ball. I think the shift tonight to compensate for Romelo was the key as he was starting to build a good...
  18. T

DISCUSSION THREAD | Round 11 | Bulldogs v Broncos

Hokko improved tonight a few more runs tonight and worked the edges fine. It was our right side that looked disfunctional out there tonight no cohesion at all. Josh was definitely off his normal game tonight. He will bounce back!
  19. T

Krisnan Inu - 2013 Discussion Thread

Truth is Inu should have come back thru NSW Cup. In this comp 5 weeks is a long time and he looked underdone. I'm baffled as to why Des would have changed a winning combination especially with the form Lafai has shown over the last 2 weeks. Lafai should not have been dropped I say!
  20. T

Trent Hodkinsons goalkicking

Just to correct you he got 3/3 in the City Origin and kicked 29/33 in NSW cup this year. Never got an opportunity when he came to Dogs as Goodwin was no.1 choice back then and Turner was backup. Good to see him get his opportunity now tho. I know this cause I've followed him closely and what has...
  21. T

Trent Hodkinsons goalkicking

Trent "THE ICEMAN" (cool under pressure)
  22. T

im starting to like you Sharpy call it a man crush I suppose lol. Admit his kicking was good his defense was good great early ball and he organize the team around the park superbly. What he lacks in pace he makes up for in so many ways.
  23. T

Correction! injured for 1 year. Since Newcastle Rnd 4 2012
  24. T

Sharpy that's the nicest thing you've said. I feel you are warming to him and would be great if you could give fair and justified comments that's all we ask. One point tho Trent did get a try assist last night (Ennis try) and he was unlucky with the kick which bounced of our own player. Apart...
  25. T

Some very very very good signs this second half !!

Isn't Miller with Parra now?
  26. T

Apologies correction already noted. This time my bad lol
  27. T

Correction! You mean the RIGHT side Inu plays on the right where Lafai is playing. Morris & Hodko played on the left and defended awesome
  28. T

You got no idea sharpy (C&C) the attack was sharp on TH's side much more improved. Again I remind you it is only his second game since March last year and he has improved on last weeks performance. He will get better with each run!
  29. T

Bulldogs side vs Sharks

Exactly soooo long Dickhead! Good riddance to you! Long Live the Blue & White Army!!!!!! Who may I add supports all players even when things are not going as well as we would like. We will be back!
  30. T

MEGA DISCUSSION THREAD | Round 6 | Bulldogs v Roosters

Two illegal incidents! Why were they not Two illegal incidents! Why were they not put on report? Firstly Minichello's high boot. This was raised after Billy Slaters high boot incident on us in Melbourne and the same thing happened again on TH last night. He should have been pulled up for that...
  31. T

Breaking news: Hodko to play

Chipandchase is at it again! Wannabe footballer with no f..... idea!
  32. T

I think it's about time we all acknowledged the effort KK put in. It's not his fault he was asked to play a position he wasn't comfortable playing he did his best. Having said that TH is a natural halfback and I hope he plays to his potential and if he does we will benefit all round.
  33. T

omg your so clever! Pity you don't know what your taking about he never played a trial match and didn't have a pre season. So his comeback was only the games he played this year. Not a bad effort considering he hasn't played for over 12 months!!!! i just hope he gets the same courtesy KK got to...
  34. T

Dogs vs Sea Eagles - Match Discussion Thread

So I take it you have been out to watch the NSW Cup then? Ridiculous comment since he has won 2 MOM awards from the first 4 games. Stupid comment!!!
  35. T

Your round 4 team?

Agree with your selection Cheka however I would leave Mitch Brown in I think he will prove his worth after a couple of more games in FG. Remember he is also coming back from a knee reco and will get better with a few more games under his belt.
  36. T

I did warn you!

Agree 100% with you no arguments from me hopefully we are just waiting for Hodkinson to prove he is fit because I do believe he is a better option and much better suited to the halfback role.
  37. T

I did warn you!

http://www.theroar.com.au/2013/03/22/bulldog-keating-the-weakest-link/ For those who do know their football then you will agree its time to make the change!
  38. T

We need hodkinson back!!!

You guys are kidding yourself. Seriously if u make your judgement 2 games into his return and in a side full of "reserve graders" u know nothing about the game. Look what's happened to Stevie Turner it's a long road to recovery and the fact that he has got thru these games unscathed then it's a...
  39. T

Kris Keating Discussion Thread 2013

And you have to remember when you play with kids you act like a child and when you hang with adults you act like an adult. He did his best with what was around him it wouldn't be easy for him to make things happen in that side. Good all round performance for a guy who's played only his second...
  40. T

Im just asking because it seems like a couple of our players are either underdone or out of their league! Sam P - struggling Drury L - out of his league (early in career understandably) Kris K - struggling or out of his league whichever Kirsnan I - (apart from goalkicking) - struggling
  41. T

And what's the solution?
  42. T

Round 2 Bulldogs v Eels match

Actually without 5 of our best Pritchard Graham Kasiano Barba Hodkinson !!!!!!!!!!!!
  43. T

Is it time for Hasler to rethink his number 7?

Absolutely spot on. Trent (the iceman) will be back!!!!!