Search results

1. JORDZILLA

Hutchinson is a momentum killer

Hutchinson is a momentum killer
  2. JORDZILLA

Rd 14 vs Eels 3-2-1

4 - Credits to THE whole FUCKEN squad!!!! LETS TROT BBY!! 3. TPJ 2. RFM 1. JMK (-100). Flanno is useless in a winning team. This was the best game we've played in the last 3 years. Lets continue playing how we played today & we will be an unstoppable team. THIS is what confidence gives you! .
  3. JORDZILLA

Surely Ben Cummins & the dumb Video ref get dropped?

Surely Ben Cummins & the dumb Video ref get dropped?
  4. JORDZILLA

Opinion Josh Jackson = Tolman 2.0

Legend of a player but sorry Josh Jackson you are fucken past your best. Hogging the fkn ball every 1st 2nd 3rd & 4th for 1 metre gain kills our attack
  5. JORDZILLA

Mata'utia brothers

Who remembered we nearly signed the 3 Mata'utia they were the up & comings, thank goodness we dodge a bullet there! (something fun to discuss for Saturday)
  6. JORDZILLA

Sione katoa

He has such a great pass from the ground I prefer him over JMK for next season for no.9 think Katoa will be good under a full pre-seasons & he can play 13, what do you fellas reckon??
  7. JORDZILLA

Refs???

Just remember we should have got a penalty goal on half time too. Also high tackle on Meaney no penalty fuck any other day that would’ve been a penalty, no wonder nrl is losing supporters so fkn inconsistent
  8. JORDZILLA

FORAN MIA

Foran goes MIA when we need him most. I guess bye bye you not worth more than 400K more like 40K a year mate.
  9. JORDZILLA

they kept Wakeham out of the game?

I understand it’s only round 1 but why is Lewis controlling the game should give wakeham a go idk if this is pay game plan or Lewis being a flop
  10. JORDZILLA

Rd 6 vs Souths 3-2-1

3 - Ogden 2 - CHN 1 - henry perenara / Tolman
  11. JORDZILLA

Okunbor dropped please

Soft as fuck was never a fan of him. end of thread
  12. JORDZILLA

lol we couldn't buy a single penalty

fuck the nrl is corrupted... storm players slowing down the ruck no penalty, we slow the ruck we get penalised lmao
  13. JORDZILLA

Opinion Michael Lichaa thread

Michael Lichaa comes on our team lacking everything, please leave JMK on for 80 minutes . but he does play with all he got respect to him but he ain't good enough for no.9
  14. JORDZILLA

The Legends Are Back At Belmore

15. JORDZILLA

Ferguson signs with Eels for 3 years.

Parra just cant help themselves signing players once they get dropped from Rep duties thinking they are a "good buy". Beau Scott, Watmough, Jenning, Hayne and now Ferguson. They would have a gun side if it was 2009.
  16. JORDZILLA

We shouldn’t be angry!

As you guys can see we are currently rebuilding this club. Win or lose doesn’t matter anymore. What matters most is that in a few years time we will have a squad that is first grade material. So we should get used to terrible games for a few years HAHA. #fkdes
  17. JORDZILLA

Dean Pay is as useless as Des

Whole team is useless like dean and des. FFS can’t watch this.
  18. JORDZILLA

After this match, I'm positive we don't need T.Williams

It's been a long day without you, my friend And I'll tell you all about it when I never see you again T.REX DOGS4LIFE
  19. JORDZILLA

Tough to watch Chase Stanley in tears in the sheds. The poor bloke has had so much bad luck!

David Klemmer embraces devastated Chase Stanley in heartbreaking dressing room scene. http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-premiership/teams/bulldogs/david-klemmer-embraces-devastated-chase-stanley-in-heartbreaking-dressing-room-scene/news-story/3c99b4089f6bb4b5d8310ea0bcd06de4 CHASE Stanley...
  20. JORDZILLA

T-Rex Addresses Newcastle Rumours!

foxsports.com.au is reporting that Bulldogs Tony Williams has been linked to the struggling Newcastle Knights. The massive Canterbury forward has hosed down the connection as just “rumours”. “I heard it from other people — not from my manager or coach,” Williams told fox sports.com.au...
  21. JORDZILLA

Perrett just lost us the game 2 ERRORS

Perrett just lost us the game 2 ERRORS = cost us 2 TRY He needs to retire not 1 more year!
  22. JORDZILLA

Is it worth buy Bronze State or origin tickets ANZ FIRST MATCH ?

Is it worth buy Bronze State or origin tickets for ANZ FIRST MATCH? 90$ The seats are so far back!
  23. JORDZILLA

NRL DISCUSSION THREAD | Round 2 | Bulldogs v Eels

Game Day Discussion Thread Ladies and Gentleman, our second game of the year on Friday 13th March 2015! FIRE UP DOGS! Hope you guys like my thread desgin! :) _________________________________
  24. JORDZILLA

Help needed!

Going to my first NRL match this Sunday and was wondering how much are tickets for adult and is there free parking at the venue?
  25. JORDZILLA

Happy 27th Birthday to front-rower Tim Browne.

Happy 27th Birthday to front-rower Tim Browne. #proudtobeabulldog
  26. JORDZILLA

David Klemmer woah big unit!

I don't know if it was David Klemmer I saw today at edensor park but I swear to god it looked exactly like him... didn't know he lived in that area!
  27. JORDZILLA

Going for my P's tomrrow

Going for my Red P's tomorrow in Ingleburn and I'm nervous as fcuk my anxiety is so bad. Any tips guys? Praying I pass <3
  28. JORDZILLA

How do you fight anxiety?

How do you fight anxiety?
  29. JORDZILLA

JAMES GAVET to Broncos

Why did the West Tigers let him go... he is a pre solid young bloke. Loss to Tigers
  30. JORDZILLA

Tony abbott gets booed by nrl grand final crowd

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=975481272468366&set=vb.213950138621487&type=2&theater
  31. JORDZILLA

Reni Matuia has signed for another 1 year

Reni Matuia has signed for another 1 year great news should of been the hooker last night
  32. JORDZILLA

Bulldogs vs Souths - Your Player Ratings

Bulldogs vs Souths - Your Player Ratings 1. Sam Perrett - 6 2. Corey Thompson - 5 3. Josh Morris - 2 4. Tim Lafai - 4 5. Mitch Brown - 3 6. Josh Reynolds - 5 7. Trent Hodkinson 1 8. Aiden Tolman 6 9. Moses Mbye 6 10. James Graham 8 11. Josh Jackson 4 12. Tony Williams 7 13. Greg Eastwood 5...
  33. JORDZILLA

What A Great Season BOYS!!!

Win. Lose. Draw. Always ‪#‎proudtobeabulldog‬ All I have to say is WHAT A GREAT SEASON BOYS!!! I did not expect us to make the Grand Final nor beat the Storm or Manly. We will be back stronger and be the same as the last 2 years LOL
  34. JORDZILLA

Official team

35. JORDZILLA

Bulldogs pledge to keep Trent Hodkinson

Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs boss Raelene Castle has vowed to expedite plans to retain NSW No.7 Trent Hodkinson long-term after the grand final. Hodkinson is contracted to the Dogs until the end of 2015, but rivals can negotiate with his management from the end of the month. He headlines a...
  36. JORDZILLA

Bulldogs Not Interested In Kurtley Beale

Reports Kurtley Beale will be switching to rugby league but he won't be playing for the Bulldogsaccording to CEO Raelene Castle. The Australian's Brent Read says since Beale decided to stick with the 15-man code two months ago, the Bulldogs shut the door on him. "My understanding is that deal...
  37. JORDZILLA

Mbye edges ahead in race to play hooker

Gun player but I'd rather have Reni in the middle Rookie rake Moses Mbye has emerged as the most likely replacement for Michael Ennis as the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs vow to win the grand final for their injured skipper. Canterbury coach Des Hasler was again giving nothing away at the...
  38. JORDZILLA

3-2-1 Bulldogs VS Panthers

3- Graham. 2- KLEMMER 1- Jackson
  39. JORDZILLA

Hodkinson Believes He Has Tweaked A Medial Ligament

Canterbury playmaker Trent Hodkinson says he will be working overtime to be right for Saturday's preliminary final against the Penrith Panthers.The 26-year-old left the field with a knee injury in yesterday's semi-final against Manly. Hodkinson returned just before half-time and was able to kick...
  40. JORDZILLA

Sydney Swans VS Hawks Grand Final

Go the swans! Bring it home bloods!
  41. JORDZILLA

MATCH THREAD | Preliminary Final | Bulldogs vs Panthers

10 years ago, Bulldogs beat Penrith to go on to the GF, face the Roosters and WIN! Could history be repeating itself? Bring on the weekend!!! Preliminary Final Bulldogs VS Panthers Saturday 27th September ANZ You with us? #proudtobeabulldog What are your early thoughts on this match...
  42. JORDZILLA

Josh Jackson " Chicken Wing Tackle "

Is he safe or gone?
  43. JORDZILLA

Cowboys ROBBED 3 YEARS IN A ROW!!!

Not sure if robbed but the refs are hopless in general LOL
  44. JORDZILLA

Grub Ben Barba link to Manly LOL???

THOUGHT THE GRUB WAS HOMESICK AND NEEDED TO BE BACK IN QLD WITH HIS KIDS... TYPICAL GRUB LOL
  45. JORDZILLA

Early Thoughts: Semi Finals - Bulldogs vs Manly Saturday 20 September

Semi Finals - Bulldogs VS Manly Saturday 20 September Allianz Stadium 7:40PM You with us? #proudtobeabulldog What are your early thoughts on this match? Official Bulldogs VS Manly Line-Up
  46. JORDZILLA

Klemmer & Morris ON REPORT.

Klemmer & Morris ON REPORT. (Siqa W runs 100km/h after that chicken wing tackle fcken milking grub.) Will anyone of them actually get suspended?
  47. JORDZILLA

Happy Birthday to our British Bulldog, James Graham who turns 29 today!

Happy Birthday to our British Bulldog, James Graham who turns 29 today!
  48. JORDZILLA

We are such a good 80 Minute Team

Jokes fken shit 40 Minute team that can't even play 80minutes
  49. JORDZILLA

Lloyd Perrett being hunted down by rival clubs

L.perrett on the market There aren't many props on the open market and that's why Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs rookie Lloyd Perrett is attracting plenty of attention. Big and strong, the younger brother of veteran fullback Sam is a future top liner. The youngster has yet to come to terms...
  50. JORDZILLA

Morris is still not 100%

Why are we risking him , I rather give him the whole season off until next year, His knee is pretty fked up still. At this rate I don't even want him in the team.... What do you guys think?
  51. JORDZILLA

All in one Rage Thread!

all in one rage thread post your frustration in here and stop posting multiple threads.
  52. JORDZILLA

Explain me Barba lost control try and Lafai's from last week?

Explain me Barba lost control try and Lafai's from last week? THEY BOTH LOST CONTROL OF THE BALL!
  53. JORDZILLA

The ref was like 50 Meters away from the Broncos Try... continue

The ref was like 50 Meters away from the Broncos Try and he called it a try when he didn't see sht like seriously come on! Be consistent.
  54. JORDZILLA

Is Josh Reynolds an Five-eighth?

Is Josh Reynolds an Five-eighth to me he doesn't suit it lol? idk guys , he doesn't seem to play like one, to me he is like a Jamie Buhrer (Lock) , just my thoughts idk what you guys think? I would want to try Reynolds as a lock though.but I love how he plays his heart out
  55. JORDZILLA

3 trys robbed in a row!

2 trys robbed in a row! Steve Clark you fken dkhead wtf Your thoughts?
  56. JORDZILLA

Chase Stanley injured again poor bloke

Chase Stanley injured again poor bloke sigh! this guy is made of glass though like come on!!!!
  57. JORDZILLA

Krisnan Inu goodbye message for all us bulldogs fan! #proudtobeabulldog

Krisnan Inu goodbye message for all us bulldogs fan! #proudtobeabulldog YOU WILL ALWAYS BE A BULLDOGS IN MY EYES LOVE YOU BRAH AND GOOD LUCK
  58. JORDZILLA

Todd Carney To The GWS Giants AFL Team?

Triple M in Adelaide is reporting that the GWS Giants AFL team has offered former Cronulla Sharks player Todd Carney a pre season trial next year.Carney, who was sacked by the Sharks after repeated warnings about his off field conduct that culminated in a photo being release that “appeared” to...
  59. JORDZILLA

Ennis and JT caught on ref cam

JT talking to Ennis on the weekend was caught on ref cam.JT - "So where you off to next year, the Sharks? Ennis - "Yeah mate" JT - "They dont want you here anymore, you going where the money is"Hahahahaha
  60. JORDZILLA

Sam Perrett in for Mitch Brown please.

Sam Perrett in for Mitch Brown please. Straight swap pls 3 Errors resulting in 3 tries Who Agrees with me!
  61. JORDZILLA

Hasler denies contact with kurtley beale

Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs coach Des Hasler has distanced himself from Kurtley Beale, insisting he is yet to speak to the NSW Waratahs star or his manager Isaac Moses.Beale is off contract at the end of the season and Hasler’s appearance at the Waratahs’ game last weekend prompted speculation...
  62. JORDZILLA

[2014] Beale, Folau To Switch Codes?

http://www.triplem.com.au/sydney/sport/nrl/news/2014/7/rugby-union-players-israel-folau-and-kurtley-beale-chased-by-rugby-league-clubs/ The wagons are circling with a couple of high profile rugby union players linked to rugby league. Dual international Israel Folau was snapped having a coffee...
  63. JORDZILLA

Eels fullback Jarryd Hayne has expressed an interest in heading over to NFL

http://www.leaguefreak.com/jarryd-hayne-interested-in-switching-to-the-nfl-7706/ The Sydney Morning Herald is reporting that Parramatta Eels fullback Jarryd Hayne has shown interest in trying to forge a career in the NFL .Hayne had two training sessions with an Australian University team where...
  64. JORDZILLA

Todd Carney will appeal Cronulla’s decision to terminate his contract

TODD Carney is appealing his sacking by Cronulla, says his agent David Riolo. Riolo said on told Triple M on Friday that due process hadn’t been followed by the Sharks when they cut ties with the star five-eighth on Sunday after an unsavoury photo of him was published on social media.Riolo...
  65. JORDZILLA

I feel bad for Cook

Came on and comes off in like 4minutes doesn't look happy , the feels
  66. JORDZILLA

We should have belmore ground as our home games.

ANZ looks so empty if we were in belmore ground , it will be a better atmosphere Belmore Sport ground has a capacity of 25,000 seats thats perfect for a home match maybe around 20k people at belmore ground pretty much like brookvale damn it would be perfect to have our own stadium/ground
  67. JORDZILLA

Labour Health, a safety management company, has signed on as Cronulla’s major sponsor

LOL drug and health company sponsoring a druggo club hahaha
  68. JORDZILLA

Thurston : A classy GRUB ?

Thurston - another Qldr class act. Made a point of leaving it all on the field. will get hate for this but he is still a great player
  69. JORDZILLA

Anyone good with Hugo Boss watches? Are these fake?

Anyone good with Hugo Boss watches? Are these fake? http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/271521747919?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649
  70. JORDZILLA

lol I wanna smash my computer

lol I wanna smash my computer , back to the topic origin really stuffed up bad seriously 3 games lost in a row we could be out of the top 8 in a matter of weeks if we don't improve. no attack , pathetic defence... we probaly be missing Klemmer and Perret for a few weeks what a fked up year for us
  71. JORDZILLA

James Graham with Curtis Landers

James Graham respect for this bloke on and off the field Curtis Landers Getting better every day!!!! Stay strong Curty!! You can follow Curtis Landers road to recovery here ; https://www.facebook.com/pages/Curtis-Landers-Road-to-recovery/309537985876631
  72. JORDZILLA

English Import Lee Mossop Claims Super League Is More Physical Than The NRL

Parramatta Eels English forward Lee Mossop may have spend most of the season on the sidelines, but he has told the BBC that Super League is more physical than the NRL.Mossop, who made the move from Wigan to the Parramatta Eels at the end of last year, played his first game of his NRL career...
  73. JORDZILLA

Hey guys I'm JORDZILLA

Hey guys I'm JORDZILLA nice to meet you all. Started cheering for the Bulldogs when I watched a Bulldogs VS Eels match like 5-6 years ago and cheering them on ever since. #dogsofwar #proudtobeabulldog
  74. JORDZILLA

Just out of curiosity how many NSW player are in are Maroons squad?

(mistake with the title soz) Just out of curiosity how many NSW born players are in are Maroons squad atm?
  75. JORDZILLA

Do you guys use Thekennel website on your PC or Phone?

Do you guys use Thekennel website on your PC or Phone or Both?
  76. JORDZILLA

Gamers see woman robbed over webcam

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/2014/06/10/11/35/gamers-watch-woman-robbed-over-webcam Gamers from around the world watched a livestream in shock and disbelief as a young woman was set upon by two home invaders as she played an online game. Police in Tempe, Arizona were alerted to the crime...
  77. JORDZILLA

Round 14 Match Thread - Bulldogs vs Eels

Unoffical Preview - Round 14 - Bulldogs VS Eels - ANZ - It is not a 'danger game' more like a really good test for 2 sides with their best players out for State Of Origin 2. Promises to be a cracker of a game that could answer some big questions: How good are we? Can we win? How good are...
  78. JORDZILLA

Is it possible to change my forum name?

Is it possible to change my forum name?
  79. JORDZILLA

Locke joins salford after securing nrl release

Fullback Kevin Locke is set take in the rest of the 2014 Super League season with the Salford Red Devils after securing an early release from NRL side New Zealand Warriors. Red Devils owner Marwan Koukash announced the capture of the New Zealand international last month, with the 25-year-old...
  80. JORDZILLA

Chase Stanley to miss 3-4 weeks

For those @NRL_Bulldogs fans wondering about Chase Stanley, his latest knee injury isn't too bad... Maybe 4 weeks but wow this kid is so unlucky always injured
  81. JORDZILLA

When you see it...

BE HONEST HOW MANY OF YOUS ZOOMED IT HAHA Luke Burgess btw.
  82. JORDZILLA

Wicks returns from wilderness

Holy shit he looks massive now Four NRL clubs have expressed interested in signing former Newcastle Knights forward Danny Wicks, the player making a comeback from a four-year drug ban. The NRL integrity unit has cleared Wicks’ return for 2015 and he can begin team training from this October...
  83. JORDZILLA

What are your thoughts on Krisnan Inu ? Should he Stay or Go

What are your thoughts on Krisnan Inu ? Should he Stay or Go My thoughts , Honestly Krisnan Inu is lazy and unfit , his runs are fken pathetic, He does not look confident what so ever in defence even his running is half pace he really doesnt give a shit. But the thing is we don't got any...
  84. JORDZILLA

Canterbury Bulldogs NRL Pillow Pet

How cute do these Canterbury Bulldogs NRL Pillow Pet look! 100% getting one , how about you guys!? ITS ON SALE NOW 24/09/2014 http://www.catchoftheday.com.au/event/41645/product/nrl-46cm-pillow-pet-canterbury-bulldogs-294799/
  85. JORDZILLA

Round 13 Discussion Thread - Non Bulldogs

Round 13 Discussion Thread - Non Bulldogs Who are you guys tipping to win this week? My Tips - Bulldogs Cowboys Panthers Dragons Rabbioths Tigers Roosters Broncos
  86. JORDZILLA

AFL (Who do you guys support?)

Who do you guys support? #UPTHSWANS 2nd on the Ladder , 2014 is our year!
  87. JORDZILLA

Josh Reynolds has received a downgrade and is free to play - QLD Media is very angry

Josh Reynolds has received a downgrade and is free to play against the Sea-Eagles and in Origin 2 GREAT NEWS!!! http://www.nrl.com/reynolds-free-to-play-origin-ii/tabid/10874/newsid/78930/default.aspx
  88. JORDZILLA

Holy Shit some people on this forum is just ****en low.

I get called low life, prick , whore , attention seeking oh wow for posting some news concerning Josh Morris and I get flammed by this person . Do i do something wrong to upset this fcker? BoonReturns http://www.thekennel.net.au/forum/showthread.php?t=105755&p=2787439#post2787439
  89. JORDZILLA

Brutal origin one fallout

The NRL should seriously do something about this. this is just ****ing up for the NRL teams A brutal opening to the State of Origin series has resulted in a number of injuries and a suspension. - Josh Reynolds has been charged with a grade two dangerous throw for his lifting tackle on Brent...
  90. JORDZILLA

Disgraceful referring by Shane Hayne

Disgraceful referring by Shane Hayne,I don't know how he holds his job (In QLD's favour ) Referees tried their hardest to give it to QLD Great win with the disgusting one sided ref display by Shane Hayne ( NSW HAD THE BETTER HAYNE!!!) That guy is nothing but a cheat
  91. JORDZILLA

BREAKING: Josh Jackson added as the 18th Man to NSW

BREAKING: Josh Jackson has been added as the 18th Man to the NSW Blues! Good experience for him! Congratulations Jacko! STAR OF THE FUTURE Leave your messages of support below !#proudtobeabulldog#uptheblues
  92. JORDZILLA

Robbed a try again by Ashley

SOMEONE FKEN TELL ME HOW THIS IS A NO TRY HE CLEARLY HAD CONTROL OF IT... TRY EVERYDAY OF THE WEEK
  93. JORDZILLA

[OFFICAL] Tinkler Pulls Out Of Newcastle Knights

Tinkler Pulls Out Of Newcastle Knights - best thing to ever happen to the knights... but I'm sure Bennett will leave soon Former billionaire Nathan Tinkler has relinquished ownership of the Newcastle Knights...
  94. JORDZILLA

Ashley Klein please get sacked.

ROOSTERS. Jackson grounds the ball then Mini takes a swing at it. Roosters try. SBW forward pass to SKD. Roosters try. Roosters strip the ball off Thompson after the tackle is made while he's on the ground. Roosters scored a try from that play. All 3 should have been disallowed. Ashley Klein...
  95. JORDZILLA

Out-of-favour inu vows to see out contract

Out-of-favour Krisnan Inu has vowed to stick it out with the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs with the former Kiwi international declaring he will see out the final 18 months of his contract. Languishing in the NSW Cup and on the outer with coach Des Hasler, the freakishly talented outside back...
  96. JORDZILLA

Who's having a party? Oh that's right, we are!

Who's having a party? Oh that's right, we are!Who's in the bin? Oh yep, the Saints are in the bin. Doggies are you ready ready? https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=864409866908978&set=vb.115347125148593&type=2&theater
  97. JORDZILLA

3-2-1 vs Dragons

3. Ennis 2. Lafai 1. T-Rex Well pretty much the whole team played good but these 3 blokes stood out for me. Congrats to Eastwood on that TRY!!!
  98. JORDZILLA

Hodkinson mostly likely gone for next week?

Hodkinson on report. Hodkinson on report. Trent hodkinson mostly likely gone for next week for that leg tackle whatever you call it?