4. B

Insanity

Insanity is rehashing the same thing thread after thread
  5. B

I just Love The Bulldogs

This forum should be renamed 'The Bipolar Kennel'
  6. B

Keep Assassin Smiling - Get Well Soon

Messaged Ed last night. He's feeling flat because he thinks he will need a pacemaker. Had a good chat. Told me he loved me and will stop whinging like a bitch lol
  7. B

Visited Eddie yesterday. He's doing well. Has a bad case of the hiccups that won't go away. Literally haven't gone away for the past 2 days. Heart not yet pumping on it's own but that will just take more time. He's very positive and in great spirits.
  8. B

Spoke to him today. He's doing well. I know this because he called me a ****. No joke.
  9. B

Bulldogs win GF!!!!!

Some of the decisions were woeful. At best Bulldogs got all the 50/50 calls
  10. B

Canterbury Bulldogs' error rate costing them chance at NRL premiership

Drop balls generally come from frustration. If you can't maintain pressure in attack then it snowballs. The team totally lacks confidence at the moment
  11. B

What happened to the True Bulldog Supporter??

Thanks for your feedback
  12. B

Sorry Corey

Sounds like both
  13. B

Round 22 - General Discussion

Incorrect. Thurston actually promoted the ball into the in-goal whilst tying to hold the ball up
  14. B

Hayne snubs eels and signs with Titans!

Eels should make a play for Sandow. Would form a great combination with Robson :)
  15. B

Tim Lafai arrested over drunken brawl

No reference to him being a former Bulldog?
  16. B

Was that the worst Bulldogs effort in history?

The same Ben Barba got owned in the 2012 Grand Final
  17. B

Winning ugly

Jackson tightens up our right side defence. With him out for origin the Tigers tried to take advantage of this.
  18. B

Fastest car under $80k brand new or near new?

CLA45 is not a real AMG. And neither is the C43. The C63 is the real deal. The M2 is a great car. It's a no brainer. PM me if ur keen on one. Will see if dealer still has the allocation.
  19. B

I would buy the new M2 before the C43. The reviews on the M2 are great. The waiting list on the M2 is now out till March 2017. I've got a contact at BMW that can get one for October delivery. Can still choose colour and options. If ur keen i can connect you with him.
  20. B

State Of Origin 2017 - Are drastic changes needed ?

Good team. Although I would have Moloney ahead of A. Reynolds.
  21. B

Best value car in your budget is a VW Golf R Mark VII. Get a 2014/2015 model. Get a performance cat back exhaust, cold air intake and stage 1 tune. Will cost you around $4-5k in mods. But will be under 4.5 sec.
  22. B

Full Strength Team

Good team. Only problem is we don't have a decent goal kicker in that side. It's a massive issue especially in the semi finals
  23. B

Builders

I'm not a builder but am in the property development industry. Some project home providers are ok. They don't miss on the extras. At the very minimum I would be going for higher ceilings (this effects resale value the most). Lots of other things to look out for. PM me and I'm happy to help where...
  24. B

Mortgage broking

Yep, I'm in this industry. My own business. Personally I focus on commercial and construction and development funding. One of my employees writes the residential loans.
  25. B

Get your mate to call Fair Trading NSW. They will sort it out.
  26. B

Lol ur not wrong. Diamond white (pearl) with black wheels. Black interior with the carbon fibre trim inserts.
  27. B

That's not as uncommon as you may think. A lot of new cars get damaged in transit and then repaired before customer delivery. You should always get your car inspected, even when buying brand new.
  28. B

Even better. AMG know how to build cars!
  29. B

Yeah the M2 is a great car. Was thinking of getting one but decided the C63 coupe. The 1M and the Golf R are both great cars. If ur keen on a Golf R you can PM me.
  30. B

Don't buy the new Mustang. Terrible build quality. Americans build the worst cars. For under $80k I would buy a 2011/2012 BMW 1M. German engineered and drive fantastic I've got a new Golf R that I will be selling when my new C63 coupe arrives in October. If ur keen I will do you a deal :)
  31. B

Your Favourite Car

There are plenty of aftermarket options - Shelby, Roush etc. Unfortunately Ford USA (at this stage) will not be manufacturing right hand drive GT350 or GT500.
  32. B

Your Favourite Car

It's not a Ford. It's a Mustang :) There are no Ford badges on the car. Even the key has a pony logo and no ford emblem :)
  33. B

Your Favourite Car

This is the plan :)
  34. B

Your Favourite Car

Picked up the brand new mustang about an hour ago
  35. B

Stanley Injury

Disagree. Stanley a better footballer. Holland is developing and is a better goal kicker.
  36. B

Trent Hodkinson contract saga: Josh Jackson and Josh Morris want halfback to stay.

So how do you explain our poor form last year after he got injured?
  37. B

Trent Hodkinson contract saga: Josh Jackson and Josh Morris want halfback to stay.

Agree. Was playing great before he got injured last year. Neither Mbye or Reynolds are controlling halves. And neither can kick.
  38. B

Gutted

When and where do I donate? I will cover the $100 if that helps
  39. B

Kennel BBQ / Meet & Greet #3

Vegas - count me in!
  40. B

Who have you actually met from The Kennel??

Where, when, how?
  41. B

Building Advice

Hi Mrs, I've been involved in the construction of houses through to multi-level apartments. I've experienced both extremes - the really bad and the really good. There's a lot more involved than simply appointing a builder. You need to start with the right consultants - architect, engineer etc...
  42. B

old abandoned hospitals and insane asylums ?

There's an established mental asylum that I visit on occasion. Address is: www.thekennel.net.au
  43. B

Merry Christmas mega thread

All good thanks mate. Everyone is really tired. The adrenaline keeps us going
  44. B

Merry Christmas mega thread

Merry Christmas to all celebrating the birth of Jesus. For me today is so much more special with the birth of my baby boy. Born at 10:59am weighing 3.996kg and 51cm tall.
  45. B

James Roberts

Macqueen is being moved on
  46. B

James Roberts

Yep that's what I've been told
  47. B

James Roberts

Not sure. A mate of mine sponsors souffs and reckons he's going there. They are also gunning for Peter Hiku and Ben Teo. Add Sam Burgess and it's clear they have no cap to worry about
  48. B

James Roberts

Please sign James Roberts Looks like he's off to Souffs
  49. B

Paris under attack

Does the same theory apply to beef vindaloo? Lol
  50. B

Bulldogs are the NRL's dumbest fans

We are a bunch of illiterate fuks!
  51. B

corporate boxes any one ?

That's the same method my mrs used to get me to the church to marry her lol
  52. B

Lol
  53. B

What, you're now my PA booking me into anything and everything? :)
  54. B

Hayne demoted/offered to other NFL clubs

Yep, and Hayne is the bukkake whore!
  55. B

Laurie Daley Prediction : Illuminati confirmed

Did dud Daley also predict the score for this years SOO 3? :)
  56. B

Bulldogs selling NTH Qld Cowboys jerseys in lead up to Grand Final

Guys drop by the Bulldogs team store to pick up your Cowboys 2015 Premiers T-shirts lol
  57. B

Donor Awareness - Worksheet

Hey Trish well done and seems like you are getting some traction. I wrote to the NRL for Ed's cause and they advised me to write to NRL One Community. I did this and received a generic letter stating they wouldn't be able to assist. I hope that with your persistence and Raelene's influence...
  58. B

Dogs broncos - the differences

It's not about comparing. The point is those players are instrumental to our team structures and performance. Without them we struggled.
  59. B

We need a laugh..

Lol
  60. B

Gronkos v Cocks

Fuk Pearce looks injured. Needle the ****. We need the dud to play lol
  61. B

Des Hasler...

Agree with this. It's not rocket science but the game is all about possession. The poor kicking game of our halves means we rarely get repeat sets.
  62. B

Des Hasler...

Whether you rate him or not, Hodko was the key to our team. As soon as he got injured I called out season over. Hodko was playing great footy before his injury. Take Hunt, Maloney, Thurston and Cronk out of Broncos, Rorters, Cowboys and Storm and they all struggle.
  63. B

Ennis

I have to agree with WM re Ennis. Form and ability aside, it's his leadership and direction we missed most. As passionate as Graham is he's just not Captain material imo
  64. B

Thursday and friday raining all day.. here come the dogs of war

Not great or an advantage. Wet track will get our big boys more fatigued.
  65. B

Defusing the short kick off

Most teams kick to the right on a short kick off. It's the preferred side for a right foot kicker. Has nothing to do with our right edge, which I thought were a lot better last night.
  66. B

finals wk 1(non bulldogs games)

Who's is Souths water boy today? Would have thoughts it's the perfect role for George Burgess :)
  67. B

finals wk 1(non bulldogs games)

Yeah next time I feel frustrated in life I'm going to belt the closest person next to me
  68. B

The Truth About The Bulldogs

Hey Marley how did your boy Mbye go last night?
  69. B

Hasler: Dogs didn't handle the Pressure

He's not up to it. He's not an organising half. Hodko plays yesterday and we win by 20
  70. B

Theory - We are in neutral gear.

Nothing to do with the bench rotation. Losing Hodko has fuked us. The same posters calling for Hodkos head have now gone a bit quiet.
  71. B

James Graham - "I'm thinking about winning"

What's wrong with a cup of tea?
  72. B

Who do we want to win rorters or storm?

I prefer rorters next week. We smash them and we put the remaining teams on notice.
  73. B

Bulldogs v Dragons Elimination Final preview

Agree. But he is Greenbergs bitch and is likely to be one of the refs for the GF.
  74. B

George Burgess in hot water

Do you think young kids understand the concept of a monetary fine? Probably not. That's why the suspension needs to be time on the side lines. As for inconsistencies well that's another issue.
  75. B

Correction. He threw the bottle at a player. Can you imagine seeing that type of behaviour in junior league?
  76. B

How ironic. As a club we got hammered on Black Friday because of fans throwing bottles. Now the same team that played victim are coping a dick. Karma is a bitch.
  77. B

Bullogs Dally M Thread 2015

Hodkinson as half. Been one of our best players since origin. Shame he got injured.
  78. B

Road to Glory

Yep. Neither Reynolds or MBye are a controlling half that can lead the team around the park. Both of them need to find form and direction fast or we are doomed
  79. B

Stanley

Perrett saved a certain try last night tbh
  80. B

Road to Glory

You are assuming Rorters beat Storm.
  81. B

Accessing Telegraph Premium Articles

By definition a premium article is the shit you spin after polishing a bottle of scotch. It's a Phil Rothfield and Rebecca Wilson special
  82. B

Accessing Telegraph Premium Articles

Didn't know the telegraph wrote premium articles
  83. B

Persistence pays off for Canterbury Bulldogs hooker Damien Cook

And the souffs scum wouldn't make the 8
  84. B

Things you'll never hear Souths fans say . . .

I just got promoted at work
  85. B

Things you'll never hear Souths fans say . . .

I'm getting ready to go to work
  86. B

Joshua Reynolds

Barba did fuk all in 2012 finals series and the GF. We are a more balanced team and have more strike power across the park. I also think our forwards are in better form. Good service from Cook should put less pressure on our halves.
  87. B

Trent Hodkinson Ruled Out For Season

With Lichaa and Hodko gone we need tolman back even more so now to tighten up our defence.
  88. B

Big loss. We lose: 1. One of our best fringe defenders 2. A more consistent kicking game 3. A player capable of closing out a game. Very valuable in semi final footy 4. Our best goal kicker 5. A great organiser Hodko was playing with confidence. Was taking on the line and showing great...
  89. B

We will really struggle without him. Massive loss
  90. B

I bet bulldogs_fan didn't sleep last night sweating over the injury of his man crush lol
  91. B

7 tackle set restart should be dropped.

The rule should be changed that if you kick the ball within 20m of the opposition try line then it doesn't apply. But outside of 20m then it should as it should stop deliberate kicks out.
  92. B

Massive massive loss if hodko gone for the season