Search results

1. M

Smart and Dud buys of 2005

explain that? Manly have been in the top 4 all year with his addition. Halves play a big role in a teams success..
  2. M

Smart and Dud buys of 2005

Armit to the Dogs was a great buy Hodges to the Broncos was also a good buy as was Witt for Manly
  3. M

As the season draws closer to an end

Player of the Year - Roy Asotasi Rookie - Nate without a doubt
  4. M

2005-06 Ex Bulldogs

thats history mate...get on with the present & the future...im sure we all know what players have come and gone so as i say lets move on.
  5. M

*ALL* Anasta opinions and facts/news articles in here please!

It was confirmed in the morning on channel 7 & on the radio that he has officially signed a 3 year deal with the roosters
  6. M

Lolesi signs with Wests Tigers for 2 years

its just been confirmed on the foxsports web site that Lolesi has officially signed with the Tigers for the next 2 seasons.
  7. M

Roosters win battle for Anasta

Holdsworth will play 5/8th & Anasta Lock, thats the plan for next year provided Anasta does stay. Things r hapenning behind the scenes...Lolesi was one of the players mentioned that we would offload in an attempt to re-sign braith..
  8. M

Merritt

why would we be chasing a winger...weve got plenty as it is. Merritt will get more game time at the bunnies so hes best of staying with them.
  9. M

I agree....just wanted to add that if the dogs r happy to let lolesi go than they must be sorting something out for braith to stay...
  10. M

dogs web site

i think the dogs website needs to be updated more frequently to keep us updated with latest developments as they happen etc.. What do u guys think?
  11. M

so why is it taking him so long to make a decision if hes so sure its gonna be the roosters who he plays for next year....theres gotta be something hapenning behind the scenes with Noady & Folkesy otherwise he wouldve signed by now..
  12. M

agree, it takes us forever to post yesterdays news...not very informative is it!!
  13. M

I think the dogs should just go straight to Braith & ask him if he is leaving or not..in that way we know right there & than of his decision. I thought the dogs were making Braith a last ditch offer to try & keep him by offloading a few players - does anyone know anymore about this???
  14. M

just checked the tigers web site & theres nothing on it so its gotta be unofficial.
  15. M

I know that rumour has it that hes leaving the dogs at seasons but i thought we were making a last ditch effort to try & keep him according to an article a few days ago, does anyone know whats hapenning with this???
  16. M

All Anasta threads merged in here

ACCORDING TO ....?
  17. M

useless bit of info

heard it all before...hard to believe considering that Anasta's manager only recently said that Anasta wont be making a decision on his futre till after the warriors game.
  18. M

Keith Galloway signs???

He signed with the Tigers on monday i believe
  19. M

Dogaholic its all good Dogaholic..enjoy the game tonite..
  20. M

atomic Crimson its all good..just having a bit of fun on a wednesday afternoon..getting ready for the big one tonight..
  21. M

Tank you speak tough for a grandad...if u havent grown up by now than when r ya.
  22. M

Dogaholic spot on dogaholic now move on son ur boring me...
  23. M

are u that old tank...if thats the case than grow up grandad.
  24. M

dogaholic come on now dogaholic...no need to get smart son. ive got more connections to the club than you'll ever have & now thats a fact
  25. M

Anasta Just heard that the dogs r making a last ditch offer to keep Braith at the club & Willett (anasta's manager) says that he wants to stay at the dogpound provided that the offer is rite, if the dogs can't retain him than he will be off to the roosters instead of souths according to his...
  26. M

Fr3d57a thats not new news...thats something that i read in the paper last week & still doesnt emphasis anasta's position
  27. M

Michael Monoghan Should He Leave The Sea Eagles ???

Cheers Jimmy, thanks for the support mate.
  28. M

Michael Monoghan Should He Leave The Sea Eagles ???

His backyard would be his best option
  29. M

when is willie tonga coming back....

Tonga I heard that it could be another 4 to 6 weeks before he's back
  30. M

Anasta Hey Tank, didnt u say yesterday not to write threads about Anasta without confirming your source....so wheres your source for that so called 3 year deal with the roosters or is that your usual c... again.
  31. M

Anasta Anthony or whateva he calls himself doesnt know what hes saying so i wouldnt get 2 caught up in what he says..most things posted by him is c...
  32. M

Anasta Hey Bra Boy do u actually wear a bra because u dont seem to know what the word crap means.....does anyone know the latest about Braith is a question Bra buy...read the dictionary because u talk..
  33. M

Anasta Who told u Tank that he was signing with the roosters than the rabbits
  34. M

Anasta Does anyone know the latest with Braith
  35. M

Hi all you doggies..

:mj: Hi all, im new to the kennel but have been reading your diverse opinions & must say that im looking forward to being a part of the kennel Ive been a dogs fan since i was 5 yrs old & luv the blue & whites...