Search results

1. B

Mad Monday & NRL Fox

I can guarantee you NRL Fox, headed by the drunkard babbling frother, will have every available resource, equipped with listening devices and telescopic lens, focused on the bulldogs mad monday event. They will be desperately seeking fresh bulldogs negativity as rehashing the bulldog wrestling...
  2. B

What a good junior production looks like

Brisbane trot out 3 rookies today. A huge prop, a 2nd rower who hole runs, pushes up with a passing game & a winger that looks like a keeper. That has been the major issue underpinning our last 8 years. We are trotting out juniors who just aren't career nrl players. Cleal & Des fucked us so hard.
  3. B

Paul Kent

52 yr old arrested & stood down from fox and his paper for allegedly assaulting a 32 yr old woman. Finally no more dog bashing. Its gold!!!
  4. B

Mitchell Pearce

I would be open to a 12 month deal with a 2nd year option in our favor. The bloke hasn't had injury issues & he ha Gus to baby sit him. I would also keep grub on for 2024 too for injury backup if the money is minimal.
  5. B

Does management ever address refereeing bias with our club

It's hard to compete when there is not a level playing field. At least 4 50/50 calls in the 1st half and 100% went parramatta. The try we score in the 2nd half their weasel 7 drops like a school case with minimal contact no where near the play and only gets one look for no try. The slap on...
  6. B

Where are our juniors?

Haven't seen one "wow' junior for a decade now. I realize Des & Cleal sent us back to the stone age but its now been 5 years since Des tainted us and I am still not seeing a player that gets you excited when they debut in 1st grade. Is there anyone that is coming through that is even remotely...
  7. B

Do we even have talent scouts in Queensland?

I was reading a top 60 upcoming Queensland based players article in courier mail published today and I was gobsmacked that a team that had come stone motherless last had not even recruited one of them. Broncs, Titans, Roosters, Tigers, Canberra all picked up plenty but we got NONE. This is our...
  8. B

Thank you Lachlan Lewis

You may not have all the talent in the world but you at least have a crack and don't let our colors down. Great game tonight. Well done mate.
  9. B

Was it just me

I got a warm satisfying glow at watching Klemmer's effort in preventing a try in the semi final on the weekend. Thank god we got rid of that useless salary cap leech.
  10. B

Proctor?

Courier Mail reporting we r interested in Proctor. Bloke hasnt played well since he left Melbourne so why would we chase him?
  11. B

Call me nostradamus

Nrl de registers 2 of our players less than 2 months ago and ado car & Mitchell commit multiple serious offenses firearms and non social distancing and the NRL simply give them a fine. I do hope our esteemed leadership at the bulldogs are pursuing the NRL with a vengance asking for an...
  12. B

Nothing from the board

I am disappointed that we have heard nothing from the board. Our club is a debacle and they are sitting on their hands. HONEYMOON'S OVER BITCHES!!!!! GET OFF YOUR FAT ARSES AND GIVE US ALL YOUR MARVELOUS PLAN TO SAVE US FROM THE BULLSHIT WE ARE WITNESSING WEEK TO WEEK. I hate Gould with a...
  13. B

Response from board required

So. Given today's effort...our current roster...the current play style that the coach demands .. our junior grades .... our recruitment of young guns ... do the fans a favour and resign from the board if you are going to continue to hide behind the skirt of Raelene and do jack shit while this...