Search results

1. B

Super proud tonight

Good to see Kikau being the wrecking ball he is. Good to see burton has modifed his game to play like a centre but at 5/8. Haywood is going to be a 10 year player for us. Thought Currran played fucking great tonight. Ado Carr was at his brah best. Creighton leads well and sets the attitude...
  2. B

Reed Mahoney is a liability

Haywood looks like a capable player with a long term future in NRL. Mahoney was better last night because he didn't crab sideways from dummy half as much.
  3. B

Hutchinson is a momentum killer

they were using Haywood as a 1st receiver so why not try him out at 7 instead of the snail
  4. B

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Storm vs Bulldogs | AAMI Park

I like Haywood a lot. playing 1st receiver and varying it nicely with good service
  5. B

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Storm vs Bulldogs | AAMI Park

there forward doesn't go through the libe and interferes with Creighton. bunktard rule he made a defensive decision. mate fucking cheating inside 5 minutes for a gift try thanks yo officials once again
  6. B

Official Finally Truth!

Anything emanating from Fox NRL and the grub journalists over there is always negative. They literally publish 2 negative articles a week about the dogs but, it will be gold when we are on top again and no one in this organization. including players, will give those flogs any interviews.
  7. B

News 'I can't understand the comments': Phil Gould counters Trent Robinson over Dominic Young send off furore

If Sutton was reffing that game he would have just given us a penalty.
  8. B

Opinion Referees

So you thought these incidents were "fair"; 1. mahoney's tackle on latrell deserved a 60 meter penalty. 2. The hip drop by Weighton to not even get a mention by nrl or ref 3. The tass hold down that only drew a penalty when it was a clear 10 in the bin 4. The deliberate head down roll by Murray...
  9. B

News MR SIX PER CENT! BULLDOGS ONLY WIN ONE FROM 15 GAMES UNDER SUTTON

Thank the lord someone finally outted this fucking referee. Truly the NRL didn't want their precious souths being 0 & 4 so they appointed him. It is an auto loss for us and the club should be taking fines going to the press pointing it out over & over until the NRL removes this fuck from...
  10. B

Official Morrin Charged, will be banned at least 2 weeks. Latrell $ fine ,Wighton no charge

the truth of the matter is the nrl didn't want souths 0 from 4 so who better to appoint than Sutton. Even worse 3 of our players were impacted by fowl play only fir the match committee ro turn around and place more serious punishment on our players. the nrl is simply a corrupt joke
  11. B

News Dogs rue missed chances: What we learned

It wasn't the one that got away it was the won that Sutton notched yet another biassed performance that sunk the dogs. Weighton hip drop...nothing, Tass hold down.....just a penaly when it was a clear sin bin. Late hip by Latrell...thats 10 in the bin every day of the week if they are serious...
  12. B

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Discussion thread | Round 4 | Good Friday vs Souths

Hutchinson isn't the answer as a 7. way way too slow..everyone slides off him
  13. B

when the ref gets the souths game ball you know the nrl turns a blind eye to obvious ref bias. That bloke has never forgotten 2015 and he has made us pay with a 97% loss rate when he refs
  14. B

nothing like putting Sutton into a dogs v souths game to ensure souths don't go 0 from 4
  15. B

mate can the bias be any more obvious. Sutton can't be ever allowed to ref us again. ciraldo needs to take a fine...it's so obvious they want souths to win
  16. B

calls against us are overwhelming already. no one will ever convince me that there is not a silent directive to ensure we don't win games. Sutton is the biggest **** of a ref I have ever witnessed in 60 years if supporting the dogs. a clear hip drop & a late hip by latrell in the last seconds...
  17. B

hard to watch a Sutton game. never get 50/50's ever. 1st try latrell nods at ref..ref gives a 60m penalty...next set try. 2nd try watch the replay and tell me that cook doesn't do a blatant shepherd in the tackle before the try. either way Sutton will make sure it's over by half time
  18. B

Sutton Appointed again to bulldogs vs Rabbitohs game.

Well we will be hard pressed to win under sutton. If you look at our record with him it is absolutely abysmal.
  19. B

Opinion Utility Power

Only thing i will give Knight is that he is batting overs when it comes to his partner. The bloke doesn't look NRL fit
  20. B

Official Congratulations NRL 360

Well benjie is in their little star cluster so they will be gushing in their praise of him....he's probably an emerging super coach in their eyes. With us it just reinforces the negativity & animosity they hold for our club. I haven't watched those imbeciles in 5 years. The strangler & the...
  21. B

Opinion You can't win games by defence alone?

If Burton plays like a centre at five eight, they give up on Hutch & pick sexbomb and we give up on taffe at Fb i would be happier. I feel taffe just doesn't link in attack effectively
  22. B

Would You Sign Wayne Bennett for 2025?

No to Wayne. He went after 10 + marquees didn't attract one to dolphins in their inaugural season so he has lost his pull. The reason being because he isnt considered a long term coach at 74 years of age. Now the real interesting position would be a director of football operations but then...
  23. B

News Trying to bite my tongue’: Ciraldo wants ‘clarity’ after contentious calls cruel Dogs

Lets see; 1. Taffe tackled in the air. Play on. 2. Taffe contests a knock on. Bunker apparently could see his hand clearly knocking it on...no on e else could 3. We put up a bomb & Kiraz is run off the ball...whole team stops...play on & they go 60 meters down the field 4. Kikau open run to the...
  24. B

Round 2 Press Conference

finally someone from our club calls out the bullshit calls that go against us every fucking week.
  25. B

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME ROUND 2 | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread 6pm Friday @ Pointsbet Stadium

when the referee, touch judge & bunker get the cronulla game ball you know the nrl need to do something
  26. B

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME ROUND 2 | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread 6pm Friday @ Pointsbet Stadium

and there was go...the fucking cheating **** bunker clears that try. no bias in the nrl
  27. B

Burton playing like a centre at five eight works for me because playing like a five eight doesn't work
  28. B

tell me anytime in the last 8 years where we have had the rub of the green, won a penalty count. The bias is so obvious in tonight's game it's a disgrace
  29. B

News Legend Still Not Convinced Bulldogs Star is a 5/8th

If we had ben hunt or cleary he would be a good five eight but we dont so he isnt.
  30. B

News The heat is on’: Ciraldo’s bold optimism questioned as Bulldogs’ ‘big kill’ theory emerges

Tell me when NRL Fox have had something positive to say about the dogs. Every week their journalists pump out negative trivial articles about the dogs. I would love to be editor in chief because I would silence the strangler & all the other cronies in there.
  31. B

News Bulldogs becoming a graveyard where careers go to die

Des killed our juniors & the cerebral geniuses in charge over the last decade, until recently, haven't bothered to invest in them but instead knee jerk bought overpaid retards.
  32. B

News Dogs of Poor - Dean Ritchie

Who gives a fuck about fox or their journalists. They are the most biassed nrl writers in the game. Its all about who they do and dont have relationships with as to whether the article os positive or negative. In our case its 100% negative and has been for the last decade. I wouldnt piss on them...
  33. B

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

2nd last currently. Guess my drinking problem isn't going away anytime soon.
  34. B

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

14 nil. 70% possession. ref caning us as usual. our 10 new troops can't combat the bias and our fuckwit administrators won't call out the cheating ***** for what they are.
  35. B

you can't win games if you can't hold the ball. fucking ordinary refereeing so far too
  36. B

News They are so weak’: Bulldogs’ ‘big deficiency’ laid bare as key selection battle slammed

Sexbomb every day of the week...hutch is a fucking snail. Surely we can do a brisbane and have a tony carol type defend next to sexyboy rather than having a dude that can never be a line threat.
  37. B

Opinion Joseph O'Neill should be our 7

Our juniors will get blooded in late in the year once its obvious we cant make the 8. They need 3 to 6 weeks of 1st grade footy to get a real idea of the stepup. I agree that Sexton looked way better than hutchinson &, apart from his bad pass that lost us the trial, Haywood gave far better...
  38. B

News Crichton‘s encouraging act in Dogs debut as halves dilemma deepens: What we learned

My opinions of the trial games. 1. Ciraldo is picking Hutchinson over sexbomb 2. He is staying with taffe @ fb. 3. Our halves never bring kikau into our attack properly. 4. We have improved our defence & we are fitter 5. pharmacilli has lapses in his defence when he is fatigued 6. Haywood...
  39. B

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY ROUND 2 TRIAL | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread (8pm @ BSG)

if ciraldo was honest Haywood starts and mahoney off bench...also Hutchinson just isn't as good as sexbomb in my opinion
  40. B

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY ROUND 2 TRIAL | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread (8pm @ BSG)

bring on sexbomb and the juniors and we will win... that was a shit 1st half..no control, errors & stupid penalties
  41. B

pharmacili... can see how he has been through 5 clubs...if that's our starting prop we are in trouble
  42. B

Opinion Is Burton disinterested?

I don't think Burton is disinterested...I just don't think he is a five eight. When those kids came on in the second half they went to the defensive line and also straightened up to commit the defender before passing. I just never ever see that from Burton. He just seems to lack the finer...
  43. B

Missing Piece of the Puzzle

They cant keep him & Ben Te Kura
  44. B

Your Round 1 Team?

1. Taffe (need to see Conner Tracey play a few times to decide who si best for us) 2. Jac 3. Critter 4. Xerri 5. Kiraz (Wilson will keep the pressure on him to perform) 6. Burton (Dont think he is best for us but he will be picked) 7. Sexbomb ( I hope O'Neil gets a few games this year) 8. King...
  45. B

News Coaches Under Pressure-CAMERON CIRALDO - Bulldogs

Basically manager highlighting the lack of middles at dogs through press. Yes 100's of clubs are chasing him for a million plus according to him. Gus will handle it...he will get paid his market worth and stay with us.
  46. B

Do you expect much improvement in our defense?

Definitely. No Pangai, Alamoti, Okenbur, Thompson & Flanno & Perham injury only. Thats 6 players who thought they were playing touch football in 23.
  47. B

Opinion Finally, some positive news

He doesn't know rugby league if he has us 17th. Sure we aren't top 8 but our roster is better than St george & wests by a country mile
  48. B

The Bulldogs 2024 style of play & Game plan ..

You cant play an expansive game without winning the up front battle in the forwards & our forwards just aren't big enough. I will be real interested in what Ciraldo's game plan is in 2024 because our spine doesn't get repeat sets and he will have wave after wave of 110kg+ forwards pounding our...
  49. B

Your favourite Bulldogs GF win & why?

95. Had my all time favorite player Baa. We were massive underdogs and manly had lost 4 games all season & we stuck it to them. It was gold because I fucking hated manly because they bought everything at the time like the roosters & souffs do currently.
  50. B

Entire 2021 squad gone.

I said at the time that most of our squad weren't 1st graders and it was true. Sadly, instead of developing juniors, the coaches at the time went for terrible purchases & upgraded people like RFM who are simply bench players. The solution was always all about juniors & I am glad we have gutted...
  51. B

Opinion Captain Super Flop (Powder Puff) RFM [RANT]

Yet despite his mental health & the clear link to it stemming from playing NRL he elects to stay on the salary he is on. The truth is getting half a million to play like a reserve grader leaves you open to fans having a negative opinion of you. If the NRL has affected his mental health then...
  52. B

No Source TPJ Rumours seem Legit ..

Pangai was a stupid buy...glad he has left...the bloke will destroy broncs premiership aspirations because they already have walsh doing brain explosion stuff on the paddock
  53. B

Bulldogs express interest in Panthers flyer Taylan May

The brother have come out and said they want all three at a single club so if we are serious about Terrell we will pick up the other 2.
  54. B

News Five big questions for 2024: Canterbury Bulldogs

My 5 big questions: 1. Lack of middle big boppers. The truth is our prop situation is dire & injuries will make us use 2nd rowers as props 2. Lack of a marquee organisiing halfback. Burton will continue to be average until we get one as he is a running 5/8 3. Cohesion & playing for our jersey...
  55. B

News Sam kasiano released from Warrington

He did 18 minutes a game in his prime......8 seasons later......
  56. B

Retired NRL star Tevita Pangai Jr has been spotted at Brisbane Broncos training fuelling speculation he could be eyeing a return to rugby league.

His leaving was one of 3 great things to happen to our club in 23. Can only pray some other club picks him up because he isnt anywhere near nrl standard
  57. B

BULLDOGS PLAYER TRADE

Lol jack de belin. Cant work out brown or pink so he will be very confused by blue
  58. B

Opinion Which individual will have the biggest impact on our season?

Definitel critter because he will tell Burton & Kikau to wake the fuck up.
  59. B

Opinion King & Knight are an upgrade on TPJ & Thompson

Pangai & Thompson were 2 terrible recruitments so I am glad they are gone.
  60. B

Our 2024 fullback is…

not haze perham.........please.......
  61. B

Burtons best position?

Based on his performances to date its definitely centre. If he had clearry or thurston as a half then he would be a good running non organising 5/8 but he doesnt have that so centre is his best position for us
  62. B

Opinion The Game That Made Bennett Spend Big On Averillo

It was simply a case of too many $'s to compete. Good luck to the kid...even though I love the dogs if I was his dad 100% right decision to go to flippers
  63. B

We asked NRL clubs their fastest, fittest and strongest players... the results are stunning

No response because its Fox sports who absolutely love us to death
  64. B

Fox Sports Klemmer

Dont want Klemmer anywhere near us or our player group. The bloke quit our club when we were on our knees so he can get fucked in my books
  65. B

News Canterbury In Box Seat To Sign Connor Tracey From Cronulla Sharks

Happy with this purchase. The kid leaves nothing in the tank and competes hard when he is on the paddock.
  66. B

News ‘Put the house on it’: Viral NRL conspiracy says Bulldogs to win 2024 premiership

You are kidding yourself if you think the dogs make the 8 in 24. I feel, at best scenario, is sneek into 8 in 25.
  67. B

News Did Phil Gould get guilty about RFM drama? Brent Read thinks so (says Gus is lying)

Lol Brent Read ... slow news day so lets roll out more Gould trivial petty dribble
  68. B

2024 starting 17 .... who's in your team?

Short on props is all I can say
  69. B

News NRL players’ union seeks answers over Canterbury’s treatment of captain Raymond Faitala-Mariner

Lol what answers...they are honoring his gold lotto contract. Fuck off RLPA
  70. B

News Canterbury poor on field results could blow up the boardroom

Any article from NRL fox is anti dogs. Dont even listen to Ready's dribble because it isn't worth the paper it is babbled on.
  71. B

Bulldogs officially grant Faitala-Mariner permission to negotiate with rival clubs

RFM wont get another NRL gig because he isn't a NRL player so he will stick around and soak up that marvelous overpaid deal he has in reserve grade
  72. B

Rumour Papenhuyzen

Do a medical to verify no long issue with knee cap & ankle & sign him up. Both injuries were freak injuries. Remember teddy had 2 long term injury issues at start of career and people said same but he has had a stellar career so I am excited if wee go after him
  73. B

News The Mole: Bulldogs meeting to decide Josh Addo-Carr's future after 'dramatic' week

Fox is a talent on the field but he isn't a leader by any means & he is a live hand grenade with the pin pulled off the paddock. Personally I wouldn't be upset if we let him go. Seems to be agitating for a release because there have been whispers well before the kourey knockout about him...
  74. B

Luai or Mam for $1M ?

Mam every day of the week. Stood up without reynolds in GF, improved his defense no end & plays heads up footy
  75. B

News Fox knocked out in all-in brawl at Koori Knockout

If our club or the NRL had any balls it would have told NRL players that the best they can do is support the tournament from the sidelines. Now NRL FOx will publish articles for the next month dragging our club through the muck like it always does. Giving them free ammunition is just dumb.
  76. B

News Thompson happy to take pay cut to play at the roosters

Glad roosters are sucking up salary cap to buy duds. Please head over Luke & may the force be with you as you fuck their roster & cap.
  77. B

News League enforcer Sean Keppie granted permission to leave

Plays hard but once again a bench rotation versus a run on 13. Would only take him on a 2 year deal at market rate versus overs until juniors come online.
  78. B

SMH Alex Twal

bench prop so if he is happy with $150k a season I am all good
  79. B

War Is Peace. Freedom Is Slavery. Ignorance Is Strength...

I think Gould is on track & club administration are finally taking a 3 to 5 year view versus next year mentality. I am also happy with Ciraldo and his actions regarding winning mindset and training regime. Our 2023 roster was happy to stand behind the goal posts and accept losses on easy money...
  80. B

Alamoti to the Panthers

Alamoti could throw a nice pass but he was a snail for a centre & he couldn't tackle bust either. He also wasnt particularly good defensively but that can develop with a harder mindset. Am happy panthers took him for both our club and the young kid's sake.
  81. B

Gus on 7 News - 8-9 signings in coming weeks

The 8 or 9 new recruits are all going to be experienced middle of the road nrl players around the 300 to 400k mark. We are never going to be accelerating up the ladder when Cleal & Des murdered our junior production line. The worst crime of the last 8 years is the cerebral giants in charge who...
  82. B

Surely we are signing a big name forward

There are no quality marquee players. We need a junior production line pronto + actually buying quality juniors that arent duds. If you look at broncs there young kids are all going to be career nrl players. Surely we have talent scouts that arent like Noel Cleal. Our focus should really be on...
  83. B

Official Bulldog Vs Titan

only positive about today is gus can yet out the butchers knife and get it real bloody in off season
  84. B

alamoti showed why dogs aren't renewing him
  85. B

cricket score time
  86. B

so they have a player down with us on attack & badger immediately stops play then averillo clearly goes down & she just continues play until they score. The Nrl have lots of refs who are fucking cheats
  87. B

Glad Morrin scored. At least the bloke trys
  88. B

Mad Monday & NRL Fox

I can guarantee you NRL Fox, headed by the drunkard babbling frother, will have every available resource, equipped with listening devices and telescopic lens, focused on the bulldogs mad monday event. They will be desperately seeking fresh bulldogs negativity as rehashing the bulldog wrestling...
  89. B

Disgruntled Bulldog Threatening Legal Action

All i know is the club will tick all the boxes & take care of the individual but, whoever the person is, they will be quietly shown the door in the off season. NRL is a ruthless business & the person is better suited to other pursuits. I say this because other teams exploit weaknesses at every...
  90. B

News Dylan Edwards and Robbo back Ciraldo

Best thing to happen to the dogs is euthenising half the 30 man squad. We currently have a wretched brew of over paid gravy trainers, NRL frauds, peahearts, press leak rats & whiners. Get out that plunger in the off season and show them all the door. This club doesnt need them & they will find...
  91. B

News ‘It was pretty ordinary’: Bulldogs players break ranks over Ciraldo’s ‘shark bait’ punishment

Well lets not play the guessing game on who the players are because blaming the wrong bloke is wrong. That being said I am all for Ciraldo getting a clear picture on who wants to play in this clubs jersey & fucking off the rest. If they are marquee keep the dickheads on contract and play them in...
  92. B

Bulldogs player walks out

Just need to flush problematic players who stir up things behind the scenes. The club will go through the correct process with RLPA but behind the scenes that player will be moved on asap. Plus article says it is common practice across all clubs so the player isn't cut out for NRL.
  93. B

Retiring from sourcing

Mate its a forum so some people will always be sceptics or simply not agree plus you can say something today that is credible & someone like Gould higher up the chain kaboshes it. Information can change quickly. Dont be disheartened by negative comments or differing opinions but defend yourself...
  94. B

Ch 9 News (inc DannyW) Luke Thompson to Roosters

Hutchinson works if we move burton to centre. 1. Creighton 2. Fox 3. Xerri 4. Burton 5. Kiraz/Wilson 6. Hutchinson 7. Sexton And extremely happy Thompson going because he is not even worth half the current contract he is on
  95. B

Article: Dogs unrest claims as text message reportedly reveals player ‘frustration’ at coach demands

Did the same last year with Barrett. Looks like we got some whiney bitches at our club that need to fuck off
  96. B

Presser vs Manly...

Guarantee you he doesnt pluck anyone from Jersey flegg with them playing finals & the 1st grade squad not giving a fuck. Perham & Okenturd will run on & Floppagain will be on bench. Credit to Waddell in the sense that I dont rate him as a NRL player but at least he has a crack on the paddock...
  97. B

Official Round 26 - Bulldog v Manly- Team List + Match Page Discussion

lol Burton. You had to have laid a lazy hungy on the tab to lose to play that bad