Search results

1. beastwood89

Official 100% footy

Kicks off tonight at 10:05pm if anyone is interested.
  2. beastwood89

Luke Thompson to Wigan warriors

Just heard on the ESL program by sky news reporter Jenna brooks, says rumours just don’t go away and that Luke Thomson is being heavily linked with Wigan warriors. Also that there is 3 clubs in the ESL Chasing the services of Justin Holbrook and surprisingly one of those clubs is Warrington...
  3. beastwood89

Opinion TPJ/FOX

Just wanna say besides the disappointment of the loss and the way we managed that game in the last 15 minutes, considering we played Edward’s at dummy half for the remaining 50 minutes. Besides that brain fart from Addo Carr where he left his opp winger unopposed. Huge shout out to TPJ And...
  4. beastwood89

Official Chris patolo signs 1 year extension.

Chris patolo signs 1 year extension.
  5. beastwood89

Opinion Worst performance of the season

This is fucken putrid honestly playing like Trent Barrett’s bulldogs this is diabolical wtf this is horrible what is happening with this shirt grabbing defence. Ps haze the most dumbest **** I’ve ever seen play football
  6. beastwood89

Opinion Forward passes galore

Is my eyes painted on or am I seeing cook doing his best Tom Brady, impersonation, playing quarterback fmd seriously please tell me I’m not the only one seeing this shit right.?
  7. beastwood89

Opinion How deflating seriously?

I tried all off-season to not get ahead of myself but boy I jumped on the hype train after that first trial against the undermanned raiders, still wasn’t convinced although I saw positives. Then came the sharks trial and my god the start we had I thought we might actually have come out of...
  8. beastwood89

News Matt Burton

Huge congratulations to Matt and Zoe as they have announced they are expecting their first baby the reaction video is awesome. Hopefully nothing but the best for them. And hopefully burto has a bloody blinder of a season.
  9. beastwood89

News Dogs go to great lengths to support star in hour of need

The Bulldogs are rallying around new recruit Viliame Kikau after his father, Ratu, passed away last week. They know how close the pair were and, in a sign of respect, coach Cameron Ciraldo flew to Fiji to attend the funeral. It is an indication of what Kikau means to his new club and also shows...
  10. beastwood89

Opinion If panthers lose?

If the penny’s lose tonight. Will 3 straight GF appearance for 1 win be as successful as some will claim if the fall to parra tonight? I mean they have had a amazing run so far. But will that be a dynasty claim? P.s fuck the parra scum hope they fail miserably and won’t see another GF little...
  11. beastwood89

News Shaye Faa’aoga

The Canterbury Bulldogs have scouted Auckland’s Kelston Boys’ High 1st XV player Shaye Faa’aoga. The 17-year-old is a big centre who wears the No.12 in Rugby Union. Faa’aoga is contracted to the Bulldogs until the end of 2025.
  12. beastwood89

News Inside NRL stars’ desperate search for teammate Curtis Scott before harrowing crash

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/inside-nrl-stars-desperate-search-for-teammate-curtis-scott-before-harrowing-crash/news-story/e94d9b13fe36beae0cdc9406c5ce50be?recommendedCount=0
  13. beastwood89

Opinion Thank god potter isn’t coach next season

Thank god potter isn’t coach next season, I enjoyed that ride for the past 8 weeks but the last 2 weeks proves our improvement was due to the players just throwing it around and confirms what flopagain said after bazz got flicked that they where just gonna throw it around and see what comes off...
  14. beastwood89

News Played for 6 clubs

So he Played for 6 clubs and the photo of him in his playing day is a photo of him in a dogs jersey fmd I’m really starting to become irate with the complete and unfair treatment this club cops. Something needs to be done
  15. beastwood89

News The Italian stallion Paul Vaughan

The Italian stallion Paul Vaughan will rack up his 200th game against the knights. Let’s hope the boys back up with another solid performance and get the W for him as I think he has been one of our best all year. I for one will be first to admit I wasn’t overly impressed with the signing at...
  16. beastwood89

Help mods

I keep having issues trying to use the site I took a screenshot of what happens repeatedly over and over then at night it sum how goes back to normal.
  17. beastwood89

marty taupau younger brother

marty taupau younger brother Signs with sharks. Fark didn’t even last 2 years at the club
  18. beastwood89

BBO

Check out his caption what’s he hinting at? Is he off to the flippers
  19. beastwood89

Can it be???

I’ll just leave this here and walk out the room backwards slowly lol
  20. beastwood89

News Forgiveness is powerful': Danny Abdallah's inspiring Bulldogs address

https://www.nrl.com/news/2022/06/10/forgiveness-is-powerful-danny-abdallahs-inspiring-bulldogs-address/
  21. beastwood89

News 100% footy with Gus

Anyone watch it? My word he didn’t hold back on the media and tore them a new one regarding and how they are bias driven and applying for mates to get a job by destroying other coaches he also spoke highly of Michael Maguire and literally spoke him up as to saying he has a heart of a lion and...
  22. beastwood89

Opinion I was one who also wanted him at the dogs.

Gee wizz anyone watch the warriors manly game? Also been watching most of not all games he played in this year. Shaun Johnson is absolutely garbage what the hell happen to this guy man. Thought he would’ve been great for Burton this year but my god he has been absolutely trash.
  23. beastwood89

News Freddy’s loyalty questioned over ‘unbelievable’ Foxx snub as NSW coach explains bombshell call

NSW Origin coach Brad Fittler has explained his decision to axe veteran Josh Addo-Carr as the Bulldogs winger’s omission was slammed by several pundits. Roosters flyer Daniel Tupou took the former Storm star’s spot on the Blues squad-list and Fittler revealed he was taken aback by the reaction...
  24. beastwood89

Opinion Michael Maguire

I have this horrible feeling that he will be our coach once the tigers sack him. l truly bloody hope I am wrong. There where rumours a while back can’t exactly remember who wrote it that we would be interested in a coach with his experience. I see the tigers sacking him immediately and hiring...
  25. beastwood89

Opinion 2015 back to belmore.

Before this Sunday’s game against the dragons at belmore just a reminder how awesome this game was watching it in the flesh, sheesh how the mighty has fallen.
  26. beastwood89

News DOGS’ IDENTITY CRISIS COMES BACK TO BITE

David Riccio The Bulldogs are having a hard time working out who they are. If what we’re being fed is right, that it could take years for Canterbury to find themselves, how 17 players developed by the Bulldogs are at other NRL clubs, is a good place to start. Wednesday night is part of it...
  27. beastwood89

News Kyle Flanagan on dad Shane’s coaching ambition

Shane Flanagan was one of the first names linked with the Bulldogs’ vacancy after Trent Barrett’s exit. Here’s what his son and current Dog Kyle thinks of the possibility of a reunion. Nick Walshaw 11 min read May 22, 2022 - 8:09AM News Corp Australia Sports Newsroom 0 Comments 02:45 Broncos...
  28. beastwood89

Opinion The importance of a 1 and 7

Well this just confirms and shows why we are where we are and so many other teams in the same position as us also, storm last week missing Hughes and papi and also tonight versus the cowboys are getting pumped even with the great other players they have and the great one Bellamy. Although...
  29. beastwood89

News Matt burton comments on future

Burton was the Bulldogs’ best in a 36-22 loss to Wests Tigers on Friday night, despite being hit heavily by illness during the week, while Flanagan mostly held his own under a barrage of first-half defensive work. Even before Barrett’s exit on Monday, Burton had been expected to test the market...
  30. beastwood89

Opinion Captain josh Jackson.

Love all he has done for us, and he has served us well and nothing but respect for him. But imho he has to be the worst captain we have had since I can remember. Since he has taken over in 2018, yes we have had a lot of turn over of players and we have been shit. But I just wanna know how much...
  31. beastwood89

Official Kikau and reeds managers shut down speculation on reneg with dogs

I’ll post the video was just spoken about on NRL36
  32. beastwood89

Why are most of my created topics always deleted or can’t be found.???

Sorry didn’t know where to post this, but lately I’ve been noticing most of my created topics always deleted or can’t be found. Why??? Example yesterday I created a topic about Gus and added a little clip of Gus on a podcast and there was close to 200 replies and all of a sudden it’s...
  33. beastwood89

Opinion Dufty and Vaughn

Thank god they are only signed for this year, and if the dogs where looking to extend dufty well think again he is a complete cat. And Vaughn is absolutely crap.
  34. beastwood89

Opinion I feel sorry for flanno Honestly

As the title says I really feel for him this time he has been working hard and keeping his mouth shut and doing what’s asked of him, and waiting for his chance and what do they do, as team morale seems down and the vibe, and we are 1 from 4 and ample of chopping and changing with the team, they...
  35. beastwood89

Official Young Academics partners with the Bulldogs

The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs have continued their quest to find high quality sponsorship partners, with Young Academics Early Learning Centres signing as a Premium Sponsor of the Bulldogs in a two-year partnership. Young Academics will receive prominent branding on the home sleeve of the...
  36. beastwood89

Official Jnr Paulo extended till 2026

The Parramatta Eels are happy to announce that we have re-signed front-row forward Junior Paulo on a four-year contract extension until the end of the 2026 season. Making his NSW Origin debut in 2020, Junior has made his mark as one of the NRL’s best front rowers. Mark O’Neill, Parramatta...
  37. beastwood89

Opinion Why hasn’t there been no official announcement for Reed or kikau?

As the title states Why hasn’t there been no official announcement for Reed or kikau? Bit worrying about the Reed signing, could it be possible he backflips.?
  38. beastwood89

Official Injury update: Doorey suffers ACL injury; RFM undergoes surgery

The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs can confirm Matt Doorey has suffered an ACL injury following the club’s round 24 match with the Manly Sea Eagles. Doorey left the field during the first half with a knee injury and General Manager of Football Phil Gould confirmed the devastating news today...
  39. beastwood89

The fox

Josh will be a guest on Sunday night with Matty John’s after the manly/knights game if anyone is interested in watching.
  40. beastwood89

Opinion Team 2020 vs 2021

Serious questions here please be honest and answer as honest as you can. Dean pays 2020 team on paper was weaker then Barrett’s 2021 team. So why are we going worse especially in defensive we can’t keep playing the cattle even though I agree we have over 15 players who are absolutely...
  41. beastwood89

Opinion Waddell

Fuck him right off. Tbaz you **** stop picking this **** and admit he was a fucken dud
  42. beastwood89

Official Tbazz presser

https://www.bulldogs.com.au/news/2021/05/01/press-conference-round-8-v-eels/
  43. beastwood89

Opinion Dip shit flanno worse then Lewis.

Change my mind.
  44. beastwood89

Opinion THE FLOG BRANDY ALEXANDER RE BURTON

On nrl360 please listen this **** fmd the hate towards these self entitled ***** is growing. And they bs day in day out is wearing this and the bs about how they have no hate towards baz lol
  45. beastwood89

Bulldogs membership?

Hey lads just wanna see if anyone else is in the same boat and hasn’t received there membership card and pack. It’s 26 days till the season kicks off and I just called up the membership team at the club, and they said they still haven’t processed it yet and that hopefully I should get it before...
  46. beastwood89

Official Panthers release dean whare to join catalans

Panthers release dean whare to join catalans effective immediately.
  47. beastwood89

Official NRL SuperCoach 2021

549442 Anyone welcome to join. Please try your best to play the entire season so we don’t have dud teams. I’m willing to join other leagues if someone has created another league.
  48. beastwood89

Official David Nofoaluma signs 4 year deal with the tigers.

Nofoaluma agrees to new four-year deal with Wests Tigers https://www.nrl.com/news/2021/01/14/nofoaluma-to-sign-new-four-year-deal-with-wests-tigers/
  49. beastwood89

Opinion Luke Thomson

With his 4 game suspension next season it’s gonna be a huge ask for our middles to aim up. And we all know the importance of the beginning of the season is, plus we do have a stuff first 5 rounds it’s gonna be crucial for the season for us to start of well, also crappa being injured really gonna...
  50. beastwood89

News Steve Matai. Where is he?

He has become Manly’s mystery man, a former two-time premiership-winning centre turned reclusive introvert on the NSW north coast. Try as they have to track him down, ex-Sea Eagles teammates say hard-hitting centre Steve Matai has totally disconnected from rugby league, shutting himself off from...
  51. beastwood89

Official Joseph Suaalii signs 2 year deal at the roosters.

It’s official the Sydney roosters sign promising youngster Joseph Suaalii for the next 2 seasons, after being released by south’s.
  52. beastwood89

Rumour Barrett and Cleary split

Can anyone with access please post the article from the drunk pink cheeks Phil Rothfield. saint sinner shoosh
  53. beastwood89

2021 members.

Does anyone know the current memberships numbers as of now. And compared to last season.? Hilly did mention in an article that memberships and renewal was strong but I couldn’t find the exact number as to how manny members we have to date.
  54. beastwood89

News Jack Hetherington wants to bring some aggression to the dog house.

https://www.bulldogs.com.au/news/2020/11/25/hetherington-to-bring-the-aggression-to-the-dog-house/
  55. beastwood89

News Brent Naden enters rehab

Panthers star Brent Naden enters rehab to address alcohol issues Penrith centre Brent Naden has been admitted to a rehabilitation facility after raising issues over his consumption of alcohol with Panthers staff. November 16, 2020 2:44pmGeorge ClarkeSource: FOX SPORTS Brent Naden has sought...
  56. beastwood89

News BREAKING: Manly star arrested and charged over alleged assault

Manly Sea Eagles star Dylan Walker has been charged by NSW Police over an alleged assault that occurred on Sunday night. 7 News reports the police were called to a restaurant in Narraweena around 9pm on Sunday night after reports of a fight. Witnesses claim the fight broke out after a man left...
  57. beastwood89

News Unless it’s absolutely necessary’: Trent Barrett responds to ‘hands-off’ deal with Panthers

Bulldogs coach Trent Barrett has been linked to a number of Penrith players. Bulldogs coach Trent Barrett has been linked to a number of Penrith players.Source: Getty Images Bulldogs coach and former Penrith assistant Trent Barrett has opened up on the agreement he had with the Panthers after...
  58. beastwood89

Opinion Nick Cotric

How bad has he been tonight lol Since last week there was a thread about how good he was. Gee he’s been exposed tonight so far
  59. beastwood89

Official Three new Directors to join Bulldogs football club.

We are pleased to announce that we have filled the three vacancies on our Board, by appointing Jim Koutsouklakis, Andrew Gifford and Peter McMahon as new Directors. Each of the new Directors will bring valuable experience and expertise to the Board leading into an exciting pre-season period for...
  60. beastwood89

Official John khoury new chairman.

The Directors of the Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs Football Club wish to confirm the resignations of the following: Ms Lynne Anderson resigned as Director and Chair; Mr John Ballesty resigned as Director and Deputy Chair and Mr Paul Dunn resigned as Director. The four remaining Directors are Mr...
  61. beastwood89

The late night with Matty Johns,ft Paul McGregor

Anyone catch the part the panel was talking about the dogs, Matty the flog has been pushing the case about us and that if he was matt burton he would rather stay at the panthers, or he’s been telling brandy the other flog that burton is one not to lose or let go. Then Matty turns the attention...
  62. beastwood89

Thank you cowboys

We even for 2017. Woohoo mothafuckers. Suck a fat one donkeys.
  63. beastwood89

Opinion SG so far 2.0

I made a thread about 6 weeks ago or so after we beat the knights, and should’ve beat the dragons for the second time this season saying that, SG has done more and shown more then pay did. Whilst I still thought pay wasn’t gonna be the answer and that it was best for both parties to part ways...
  64. beastwood89

DES HASLER’S 400th game as coach.

Alright well i was kinda bored while dropping a turd in the toilet tonight, so I thought hey why not go over and have a read of the silvertails forum and see the reaction of the supporters about tonight’s game against the warriors. And the funniest topic i clicked on was about jake turbo, how...
  65. beastwood89

Opinion SG so far!?!

Well in the 3 games he has coached, dragons knights parramatta. We should have won V the dragons, we beat the knights and honestly we should’ve won this game against parramatta. This is even obvious to the pay lovers, as much as deano is a good bloke he was way out of his depth in coaching FG...
  66. beastwood89

Jammer farewell and thank you for the parting gift.

Not sure if you all seen the interview on the dogs site with Thompson on how he speaks about how he made hes decision about picking the bulldogs and how he called jammer and he couldn’t speak more highly about the club which helped him pick the BULLDOGS. So once again thanks bupa love ya mate...
  67. beastwood89

News Nick cotric

Can anyone post the full article here pls.
  68. beastwood89

News $15,000 a pop: NRL clubs reach out to fans for funding amid crisis

LEAGUE NEWS $15,000 a pop: NRL clubs reach out to fans for funding amid crisis The Australian Sports Foundation is emerging as a lifeline for cash-strapped clubs during COVID-19 with two Sydney clubs at the forefront. NRL clubs are flooding the Australian Sports Foundation website with appeals...
  69. beastwood89

Opinion Current situation regarding the future of Luke Thompson

Okay got a fair question here was watching NRL 360 and was interested in the chairman’s comments, regarding the current salary cap and how it is most likely to be reduced from,$9.75m and how players are most likely gonna have to take a pay cuts. so my question is if we have signed...
  70. beastwood89

News 100% Footy

Anyone watch it tonight? Very interesting comments made about JO and CHN and I got to say I have gained a little more respect for Freddy Fittler about how he actually stuck up for the players and actually pulled up the other douche bag on the panel.
  71. beastwood89

News Bulldogs $4million spending spree

Can anyone please post the article in here as I’m not subscribed
  72. beastwood89

News From ball boy to the NRL: This Bulldog’s blood is as blue as they come

Every NRL debut is special and every player has a story of how they got there. Brandon Wakeham is eyeing off the spot left vacant in the Bulldogs starting side by injured playmaker Kieran Foran. Brandon Some stories are heart-wrenching as young players have to overcome hardships and other...
  73. beastwood89

Opinion Frank the tank legend

I came across this and couldn’t help myself but to laugh so hard but at the same time felt sick asf that how much Desmond fucked us
  74. beastwood89

News Look away roosters fans Latrell has been visiting Bulldogs officials at home

Look away Roosters fans – Latrell has been visiting Bulldogs officials at home BULLDOGS James Hooper October 31, 2019 2:04pm JAMES HOOPER@jimmyhooper Source: FOX SPORTS Latrell Mitchell of the Roosters has met with Bulldogs officials. Latrell Mitchell of the Roosters has met with Bulldogs...
  75. beastwood89

News Jeremy Marshall King father passes away in car crash

Can anyone post the full article please.
  76. beastwood89

News Matterson could be leaving tigers as rival clubs circle.

Ryan Matterson could be headed for the exit door in the off-season as the Wests Tigers try to resolve a frosty relationship between the star forward and coach Michael Maguire. NRL.com can reveal club officials, including Maguire, recently met with Matterson and his manager to discuss his future...
  77. Freakzilla

Official Official Origin Game 3 Teams and Discussion

State of Origin Game 3 Weds 10th July 8:10PM BROADCAST: Ch9 / 9now.com.au streaming QLD TEAM: 01. Cameron Munster 02. Corey Oates 14. Moses Mbye 04. Will Chambers 05. Dane Gagai 06. Corey Norman 07. Daly Cherry-Evans (c) 08. Joe Ofahengaue 09. Ben Hunt 10. Josh Papalii 11. Felise Kaufusi 12...
  78. beastwood89

News Roosters won't break bank to keep Mitchell

Adrian Proszenko and Christian Nicolussi June 19, 2019 — 8.00pm The Roosters won’t engage in a bidding war for the services of Latrell Mitchell as teammate Boyd Cordner identified coach Trent Robinson as the man best positioned to unlock the unsettled centre’s potential. Mitchell remains a man...
  79. beastwood89

Official DCE Named QLD Captain

Lmao fucken desperate *****. Remember this a couple years ago?
  80. beastwood89

News Foran ready to live up to price tag

Foran ready to live up to price tag Tue 21 May 2019, 06:01 PM There was no player more relieved to get through another game than luckless Canterbury leader Kieran Foran with the pivot hopeful his darkest injury days are now behind him following a man-of-the-match performance against the Titans...
  81. beastwood89

Blake Ferguson

82. beastwood89

News SBW was meeting Bulldogs players when terror attack broke, Canterbury Bulldogs, Christchurch

Sonny Bill Williams was on his way to meet Bulldogs players when terror attack in Christchurch broke Former Bulldog Sonny Bill Williams was reportedly on his way to meet with Canterbury players when news broke of the terrorist act in Christchurch. According to News Corp, Williams was on his...
  83. beastwood89

Official Hughes: it’s the best club I have ever played at.

https://www.bulldogs.com.au/news/2019/02/20/hughes-its-the-best-club-i-have-ever-played-at/
  84. beastwood89

Official Feeney very proud moment

Jamie feeney awarded life membership or the football club. https://www.bulldogs.com.au/news/2019/02/18/feeney-its-a-very-proud-moment/
  85. beastwood89

News How CHN left Gus in tears and Cleary wanting more

Corey Harawira-Naera left Phil Gould in tears and Ivan Cleary still enquiring about his services, but the former Panther is adamant his shift to Canterbury will be the making of him as a Test-quality second-rower. The 23-year-old stunned Penrith officials last year when he requested a release...
  86. beastwood89

News Will Hopoate opens up on family impact of father's infamous 'poke'

Will Hopoate has revealed the infamous poke that tarnished his father John's NRL career was supposed to be a joke among teammates. Hopoate Snr is one of the most divisive figures in Australian rugby league history having been suspended for a record 45 weeks over 13 seasons in the top grade...
  87. beastwood89

News Storm in sell-off mode to keep skipper Smith

Melbourne are attempting to offload players in order to free up the funds required to meet Cameron Smith’s seven-figure asking price. The development comes as Storm winger Josh Addo-Carr expressed an interest in taking over from retiring superstar Billy Slater at fullback. Million-dollar man...
  88. beastwood89

This makes me sick to my stomach. Morris in Sharks gear

Already Miss ya JMOZZ.
  89. beastwood89

News David Klemmer’s father speaks out on tragic family split

David Klemmer’s father, Helmut, has clarified his son’s move to the Newcastle Knights and discussed their sad family circumstances, in a story written by Danny Weidler in the Sydney Morning Herald. It comes after the Herald published a story that stated Klemmer was not leaving the Canterbury...
  90. beastwood89

Official Jackson says refreshed Bulldogs on the improve

Josh Jackson admits there were some "challenges" that came with his debut year as an NRL club captain but is excited about what a refreshed Bulldogs roster can achieve. Dogs players returned to training last week with new faces Corey Harawira-Naera, Sauaso Sue, Nick Meaney, Jack Cogger, Chris...
  91. beastwood89

Official 47 headwear partner of the Bulldogs

47 have today been announced as the Official Headwear partner of the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs for the next four years. ’47 is a sports lifestyle brand founded in Boston, MA, by twin brothers, Arthur and Henry D’Angelo in 1947. The D’Angelo’s were entrepreneurial pioneers who were quick to...
  92. beastwood89

Official Cook scores a $4m payday to stay at Souths for 5 years

Cook chasing a $4m payday to stay at Souths South Sydney are in danger of losing Damien Cook after the superstar hooker opted to test his value on the open market. Cook headlines a list of marquee names that are able to talk with clubs from November 1, including Valentine Holmes, Luke Brooks...