Search results

1. beastwood89

2024 Round 6 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

This dopey looking **** as a ref is bloody horrible. The infringements are lopsided in favour of the raiders and it’s 20-20 the tits have been good defensively. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. beastwood89

Opinion Critta leadership Material

I honestly wouldn’t be surprised to see bizza here with his good mate critta before bizza’s contract ends at penrith. The riff have some serious talent in the lower grades most OB’s which wouldn’t be waiting to long for their chance and I highly doubt the riff want to lose them especially that...
  3. beastwood89

Opinion Critta leadership Material

Biggest take away for me other then his barking orders to his players is his left hand side. Every time a kick went up in attack he led the left side with kiks and Tracey and Burton, he holds the left side accountable just watch the last 2 games and you’ll see it clearly. Also special mention to...
  4. beastwood89

Trouble getting on the kennel

Any fix yet? As this is the first time the app has done this since I became a member. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. beastwood89

Just started using tap talk but honestly this is crap. Please fix the kennel app. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. beastwood89

News Trying to bite my tongue’: Ciraldo wants ‘clarity’ after contentious calls cruel Dogs

So might be on me some of those calls should’ve kept my mouth shut Sent from my iPhone using The Kennel mobile app
  7. beastwood89

News Trying to bite my tongue’: Ciraldo wants ‘clarity’ after contentious calls cruel Dogs

Would you guys believe me if I told you I seen that POS ziggy on Thursday walking out of training at Olympic park and walking towards me with another referee seemed like a touchy. I yell out give us a fair go on Friday against the sharks. He looks and smirks and says can only hope. Like what the...
  8. beastwood89

Exactly the same thing is happening to me. What’s going on? Sent from my iPhone using The Kennel mobile app
  9. beastwood89

Official 100% footy

I thought he said when was the last time the bears won. To James cause his a bears supporter.
  10. beastwood89

Official 100% footy

Been enjoying Gallen the last few years on that show. Respect went up for him even more cause he always gives it to Parra even though it’s because he was a Parra junior and they brushed him lol but I have meet him a few times as well seems like a real good bloke honestly.
  11. beastwood89

Official 100% footy

Kicks off tonight at 10:05pm if anyone is interested.
  12. beastwood89

Rd 1 vs Eels 3-2-1

Only 29 missed tackles from 400 attempts. Parra had 23 miss tackles from 265 attempts. We made 135 more tackles than them. Honestly I can see improvement in a defence but we really need to cut the errors out fast and surly we can’t be that ill disciplined compared to them. They were allow to lay...
  13. beastwood89

Rd 1 vs Eels 3-2-1

Burton honestly looked better last year when sexton came over at the back end of the season. Hutch and burto combo has looked horrible all the 3 games they played. But I’m with you and I’ve been a major supporter of Burton but he has been taking the piss honestly especially if this season he...
  14. beastwood89

Rd 1 vs Eels 3-2-1

Conor in for taffee Sexton for hutch Xerri for fox Move Kiraz to wing Start Sam Hugh’s with max king. Start curren salmon idk looked horrible today.
  15. beastwood89

Opinion Is Hull F.C the new Bulldogs?

Lmao they just scraped home against the London broncos which put 24 points on them haha
  16. beastwood89

News Kikau’s Comeback Season

FMD carry on like his played 50 plus games for the club. saying does burton know how to use him or has burton put him through a gap yet lol. the guys played a total of 9 games for us and 4 of those was coming back from a major injury. Ola is a great player. Kikau is more the better player imo...
  17. beastwood89

News Teams Tips Vs Parramatta Updated

Lek ayrifik be ayriiii give it a break.
  18. beastwood89

2024 Pre-Season Challenge Week 2 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Surely we can do a trade with the raiders with a forward and one of our outside backs, they need outside backs and we need forwards.
  19. beastwood89

2024 Pre-Season Challenge Week 2 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Liam Moore was the referee, he is from Wigan enough said.
  20. beastwood89

Opinion Only Positive

Honestly fk all the negativity on here. Was way more positive than negative from this game. People forget they have had barely any game time together to gel a lot of chopping and changing also. In the second half sharks had 15 tackles in our 20 and we turned them away. Defence has improved...
  21. beastwood89

News The Redemption story we all need

At this stage I’m happy his back. Ffs listening to Tallis with Ba was a punish last season.
  22. beastwood89

News Canterbury Bulldogs chairman John Khoury set to step down

Pls issue bans Menteek, ffs these negative comments and threads the last 18 months have been a punish. I’m more Menteek then Menteek lol
  23. beastwood89

2024 English Super League Thread

Holy crap. Pele terrible still super unfit and piss weak mentality, knockonmore is as shit as ever and let in a super soft try. And fmd brown is even worse then the 2 just mentioned. You can actually see the shit attitude on them the way they were at the dogs. There is no wonder honestly that...
  24. beastwood89

Joey Manu close to signing a contract with French Rugby

Taylan in manu out trell to stay put and extend with the chooks
  25. beastwood89

Joey Manu close to signing a contract with French Rugby

Seems like they making room for the may brothers
  26. beastwood89

News ‘I didn’t believe it’: Rising NRL star’s cause of death revealed as paramedics recall shocking scene

Unfortunately a sad situation all round. Condolences to the family. But someone correct me if I’m wrong, hasn’t manly got some form of players passing out during training sessions, I remember I think it was Lloyd perret passed out from heat exhaustion and ending up having a seizure of some sort...
  27. beastwood89

Opinion Pre Season Training

Burto looking fit I must say in his shoot for ASICS Australia.
  28. beastwood89

Opinion Pre Season Training

Big ups to reed and fox who have been doing extras together on their days off seen a recent video on fox instagram of him and reed at BSG doing drills this can only be good for the team. I was hoping burton would’ve been there as well as Toby working on their partnership.
  29. beastwood89

Addo carr deleted IG

Seems kinda strange tbh.
  30. beastwood89

News NRL market watch: Cronulla Sharks agree player swap deal with Canterbury Bulldogs for Connor Tracey

Guys need to remember come round 8-10 next season and some clubs have injuries in the outside backs and don’t have ready replacements. We have bargaining power to trade for a prop we are lacking. Teams throughout the season will have injuries and this puts us into a good position if the team to...
  31. beastwood89

Karl Oloapu neck surgery out 2024

Couldn’t agree more. Seriously for some to actually say they are supporters of this club but only seem to be critical with everything the club does or is doing, weather the club has done things wrong or right they just drag this club though the mud. And I for one hate being that person who...
  32. beastwood89

News Canterbury head of football Phil Gould has been caught in another clandestine meeting, this time with a potential signing — New Zealand Warriors forwa

Honestly bro, been a member on here for over 10 years loved jumping on for my daily fix and would read most of what people comment, and in the last 18-24 months this platform has me doing almost the complete opposite. The amount of negativity on here is crazy, especially with what’s going on...
  33. beastwood89

Official Gus on Twitter

Not due till next year but coming in before Christmas. Says a lot about the bloke considering his won the last 3 GFs. Shows his still hungry and wants to get a jump on the FB position.
  34. beastwood89

Fox Sports Klemmer

Would be a solid stop gap for 2024, then considering we land AFB and may Then moving him to the bench to rotate with king. I could get on board with the following. 8 king 9 Mahoney 10 AFB 11 kikau 12 Preston 13 Curran 14 hutch 15 May 16 klem 17 knight
  35. beastwood89

News Canterbury look at shifting Burton to free up his running game

Burtons first season at 6 in FG was in 2022 season coming off the GF win with the panthers. His first season was with a new team half disabled. But seriously we had horrible players in key positions, he was coming into a new team with structures and his pre season was short, with in that first...
  36. beastwood89

News The Mole: Bulldogs meeting to decide Josh Addo-Carr's future after 'dramatic' week

I got to say, the way some on here turn on a player that quickly is astonishing would hate to be your friends. I mean he had a small incident at a Koori knockout game which most probably in hindsight he regrets, and that post about the oppression happening in [emoji1193] is the reason I love him...
  37. beastwood89

Luke Thompson to Wigan warriors

Looks like all but confirmed his off to Wigan as was reported months ago.
  38. beastwood89

Brendan Piakura consolidated thread

Xavier Wilson is the one we need from the broncos smaller version of payne haas will be a wonderful middle for us.
  39. beastwood89

Sio Siua Taukeiaho Signed

Just watched a replay from last nights game with Wigan vs the catalans, sst looked like tpj from wish, he looked injured the entire game and looked like his been enjoying the pastry abit to much.
  40. beastwood89

Tpj to retire from nrl

He will be at the dolphins by January/February next year. He will have a fight or 2 in between and will announce his love for the game again after a 1 on 1 with Wayne , and will state that Wayne’s saggy scrotum or sorry I mean aura he couldn’t say no to…and he will be allowed to continue to box...
  41. beastwood89

George Coorey passes away. RIP

That’s tough. Poor bloke, he always didn’t look happy especially after he had his neck problem, always seemed distant from his team mates that was my view of it anyway, nonetheless RIP, very sad indeed. By the way anyone who reads this and is going through something and need to unload or...
  42. beastwood89

So sad man, where did you hear about turner ?
  43. beastwood89

Rip very sad news, man this club just keeps taking hit after hit.
  44. beastwood89

Tell me why next year won't be the same?

Yeah seems like we are stuck in this nightmare and there isn’t any light at the end of the tunnel. Honest ffs I’m mentally and physically drained from supporting this crop of shit. I might need a break from league in all honesty. 7 years of this diabolical club and it doesn’t even look like it’s...
  45. beastwood89

Opinion Rugby League is Dead

Agree, when you got teams like the raiders which have been shit all year with the chance before todays to be top 4 is evident of the quality of teams and the comp in general. Last years grand finalists can’t even compete. It’s far and few in between from Penrith and Bronx. Name me another team...
  46. beastwood89

News Knights v Bulldogs: Best, Saifiti in doubt; Same 17 for Ciraldo

If we don’t kick all game to marzhew I’m gonna kick our half’s in the teeth
  47. beastwood89

Rumour Pele to Hull?

Not fussed tbh. He has been underwhelming.
  48. beastwood89

News Gould, Ciraldo meet with Justin Holbrook in attempt to sign Tino

Honestly I know most that wanted Justin for the fact that he might have helped sway Tino to us, but let’s be honest if Tino wants to come to the dogs he will without Justin, also I actually won’t lose any sleep because we never signed Holbrook, let’s be frank here he was punted from GC for...
  49. beastwood89

Rumour Watson ?

Gus confirmed on 100% footy tonight about Watson, he is also meeting Watson and his manager tomorrow to go over the results of the medicals. Was very surprised at how open he was on the show talking about it.
  50. beastwood89

Blake Austin?

His awful. No thanks
  51. beastwood89

Bulldogs run their own video session after latest loss!

Rinse and repeat these players are honestly soft, well not all but most of the team are not up to the standard to carry out ciros game plan and execute it. It’s the players for me they honestly need to go pull their fingers out and have a decent crack. They have slacked off the last 8-10 weeks...
  52. beastwood89

Rumour The Canterbury Bulldogs will offer Gold Coast Titans forward Tino Fa’asuamaleaui a $4 million contract – and a share in a pub

Bro I honestly never wish death or harm on anyone but gee seriously he is just a miserable piece of shit. And it’s probably better for everyone if he did pass.
  53. beastwood89

Rumour The Canterbury Bulldogs will offer Gold Coast Titans forward Tino Fa’asuamaleaui a $4 million contract – and a share in a pub

The pedo asked where do the dogs get the money to get haas as anasta was saying that haas is exactly what the dogs need to move forward with our roaster, the anasta cheekily responded with why don’t you call Gus lol but it was all show even reedy was making a joke of him in recto the tigers. Lol...
  54. beastwood89

Anyone hear that pink cheeks drunk in regards to haas, anasta asked the question that haas is still being rumoured to the dogs, and the drunk chimes in an says haas is a devout Muslim so he wont take shares in a pub. But in all honesty as much as ppl hate on anasta lately his been giving it to...
  55. beastwood89

Yeah all under 60 minutes he came off the bench tonight. He was fucken brilliant. You could build the club around him. Offer him $1.1 mil 8 year contract with a further 2 years in the club’s favourite.
  56. beastwood89

Seriously get tino signed offer him a 10 year contract ffs idk how just get it done
  57. beastwood89

Addo carr hamstring

We were cursed before a ball was kicked this season hopefully a better run of injury free season next year.
  58. beastwood89

Addo carr hamstring

Can this season be over already ffs.
  59. beastwood89

Addo carr hamstring

Apparently grade 2 hamstring strain partial tear, and could be out for 4-6 weeks
  60. beastwood89

Rumour Stephen Crighton

His defence especially. His been good all series to be fair. Unlucky for the blues all series also that game 1 choke will haunt them hard.
  61. beastwood89

BUZZ tweet

Believe it or not we only got the spoon in 2021 ffs hard to believe but yeah not 3 in a row
  62. beastwood89

Tino and Fifita free agents !

1mil for tino is cheap considering what he brings week in week out. I’d go as high as $1.2 for Tino his the best forward in the game, I rate him higher then haas.
  63. beastwood89

An explanation?

Difference between 04 and this team is a backbone. Surely though in this modern day and sports science you think they shouldn’t smoke or vape ffs especially when they can’t play the game to a level of a first grader
  64. beastwood89

An explanation?

Didn’t want to make a thread but I do know at least half the team smokes or vapes, I’ve seen photos also of at least one of our high profile players and see other photos of lower grade players vaping, surly this affects the performance of the players. It isn’t professional if you ask me.
  65. beastwood89

Official Gus on Twitter

Should’ve fucken booed them every time they touched the ball fucken frauds. Imposters delusional pricks, our captain has the nerve to question the fans all while only being here for 6-8 months while most of us fans and members have been here most of our life. That’s the final nail in the coffin...
  66. beastwood89

Mahoney In Presser

Ur joking? that fat fuck telly tubby kick happy midget can get fucked if these are his words after that horror show the dished up to the fans and old boys of this club. Shameful behaviour.
  67. beastwood89

Give me back my $80 you son of a bitches

Been a consecutive member holder me and 3 of my family members for the past 16/17 years, platinum membership I should state over $600 a pop. Let’s just say I’ve had enough I won’t be renewing.
  68. beastwood89

2023 Round 18 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Luke brooks is laughing all the way to the bank [emoji542] lmao
  69. beastwood89

Yes unfortunately it’s for next season that’s what was mentioned.
  70. beastwood89

Just heard on the ESL program by sky news reporter Jenna brooks, says rumours just don’t go away and that Luke Thomson is being heavily linked with Wigan warriors. Also that there is 3 clubs in the ESL Chasing the services of Justin Holbrook and surprisingly one of those clubs is Warrington...
  71. beastwood89

Mahoney is no longer an 80min hooker

Our defence is non existent the last 7 weeks I’ve seen no kick pressure on the opposition when the half’s are kicking
  72. beastwood89

Mahoney is no longer an 80min hooker

Unfortunately I have to agree, his either burnt out of just mentally weak by the constant week in week out floggings
  73. beastwood89

Ciraldo and ghoul out

His lost the plot the last 5 weeks seriously wow we have regressed badly the last month and a half
  74. beastwood89

Opinion Wilson new fullback

Couldn’t agree more re Kiraz seems to be still carrying a knee injury, his carry’s are nowhere near last year and the beginning of this year. Seems hampered hard.
  75. beastwood89

Opinion TPJ/FOX

Yeah absolutely agree regarding TPJ performance in origin. I thought he was on of the better middles for the blues considering the limited time he was given. Well done to him for putting in backing up today.
  76. beastwood89

Opinion TPJ/FOX

Just wanna say besides the disappointment of the loss and the way we managed that game in the last 15 minutes, considering we played Edward’s at dummy half for the remaining 50 minutes. Besides that brain fart from Addo Carr where he left his opp winger unopposed. Huge shout out to TPJ And...
  77. beastwood89

Official Chris patolo signs 1 year extension.

lol I had a quick glance at the kennel and didn’t see it mentioned, feel free to combine it or delete lol
  78. beastwood89

Official Chris patolo signs 1 year extension.

Chris patolo signs 1 year extension.
  79. beastwood89

Does Burton have the potential to finally be the answer to our long running #7 problem?

Needs time, perhaps people including myself sometimes forget how young he is. My main thing with Burton at the moment is his involvement he just needs to touch the ball more and not fade in a and out of games. Also the biggest thing I believe he has to learn to do is his kicking and realising...
  80. beastwood89

100% Footy

I’m actually loving that Danny is actually the one who brings it and and he is always referencing the dogs games and pointing out the bs calls in the games.
  81. beastwood89

Opinion Morrin

I’ve been saying it to anyone who listens idk but he Morrin has got something I like the bloke and reckon he needs to stay in the first grade team his the only one bar tpj to poke through the defence when he carries the ball.
  82. beastwood89

Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Hame Sele

Davvy moale would also be a good get reckon his a beast.
  83. beastwood89

Opinion Worst performance of the season

Hmm seems like Gus labeled the game the worst of the season as well.
  84. beastwood89

Would like you to take your own advice and shut the fuck up, and go crawl back under your rock. Even the coach and captain labeled that performance embarrassing.
  85. beastwood89

Perham is the new Tolman

He is bloody shocking honestly yuck
  86. beastwood89

Go cry in the corner you Gronk
  87. beastwood89

This is fucken putrid honestly playing like Trent Barrett’s bulldogs this is diabolical wtf this is horrible what is happening with this shirt grabbing defence. Ps haze the most dumbest **** I’ve ever seen play football
  88. beastwood89

A win for the ages...

Patolo Thomson Sutton King Kikau Addo carr Brown Davey-gone Flanno-shit the bed Pele Odo Kiraz All out so if you honestly think we won’t win another game all year with so many players to return your off your head. I’m so proud of this club lately we honestly have been dealt a shit hand...
  89. beastwood89

Official Gus on Twitter

Wilson looks ready tbh I’d love to see him get a go in top grade
  90. beastwood89

Courageous Dogs

Agree I am very proud, we actually have an identity and it’s there to see, the past years gone by have been far from where we are today as a club. Heading in the right direction no doubt and ciro is a brilliant coach you can see his influence on this team. Just wait till we actually are full...
  91. beastwood89

Opinion Do you think Mahoney was captain material today?

Yeah wasn’t his best game. But Wasn’t from the lack of trying he just didn’t handle the occasion playing his old mob. He is the least of our worries his young and new to the captain roll with a very young and inexperienced team.