Search results

1. P

Opinion Brodie Croft

Andrew Webster was mentioning on 2UE on Saturday that the Melbourne Storm Will be giving permission to Brodie Croft to speak to other clubs as they don't see him as their long term halfback and see Jerome Hughes as the future....should the dogs go after him? Would he be the answer to our half...
  2. P

Dogs need a clean out

If we are fair dinkum and serious about winning a premiership we need a major clean out at the club....starting with hasler and cleal......i dont care if we make the senis or not....we need to move with the times because we have been left behind in terms of playing style and recruitment........i...
  3. P

The real issue is our pathetic halves

All this controversy that occurred from Friday's Souths game is camouflaging the real issues with our club. Yes the fall out after the game cannot be ignored and it will simmer for the next week because the media love a news story involving the Bulldogs. But let's face the fact that we would...
  4. P

Should the dogs go hard after foran?

The dogs tried hard to sign Foran a few years earlier after Hasler signed with the dogs. There is speculation that we are making a bid for Foran again. Personally I don't think Hodgkinson is the half back we need to take us to a premiership. He is too injury prone and even when fully fit does...
  5. P

Is hodkinson our long term half back?

Sorry, i realised there is already a thread created on this topic!
  6. P

What has moore done to improve the teams attacking skills

I often wonder what Moore does with the side to improve their attacking skills. When was the last time you saw the team work a set play, a decoy runner of even a simple run around. The approach always seems to be to run from dummy half for the first 3 tackles and then one out hit ups. The ball...
  7. P

Wish The Dogs Had Wingers Like Kemp And Boyd

Watching last nights games I was so impressed with the Broncos wingers in Boyd and especially Kemp. It really made me realise how we really lack quality wingers at the club. Kemp was devastating in attack. Our wingers just dont compete with other NRL wingers. The work Kemp and boyd did last...
  8. P

Carl Webb eyes big move south

Maroons hero weighs up big move south Font Dan Koch | April 15, 2008 COWBOYS powerhouse Carl Webb said he was prepared to leave North Queensland, if he believed the move was in the best interests of his young family. Off-contract at the end of this season, Webb, 27, has been targeted...
  9. P

Coaching Merry-Go Round Makes Turvy Sick

Coaching merry-go-round makes Turvey sick Glenn Jackson | April 10, 2008 BULLDOGS great Steve Mortimer has described the coaching merry-go-round as "embarrassing" for the code and called on the NRL to ban coaches as well as players from signing with opposing clubs until after the grand...
  10. P

Bulldogs Settle On Coach

Stuart Honeysett | April 10, 2008 THE players want him and the chief executive thinks he's ready, but the Bulldogs will still go through the motions before deciding if assistant coach Kevin Moore is the right man to replace Steve Folkes. Bulldogs coach Steve Folkes runs with his team at...
  11. P

Bulldogs Need To Fight Rabbits For Luke Lewis

Lewis set to join Panthers exodus PENRITH's troubling start to the year could yet get worse, with former NSW winger Luke Lewis likely to make a decision next week on whether he will remain at the club in 2009 or make a move to one of the Panthers' cross-city rivals, most likely South Sydney...
  12. P

Clubs can't afford to Potter about

Mick Potter has admitted he is desperate to return to Australia - but his former clubs must act soon if he's any chance of coaching either of them next season. Potter said after Catalans' 24-10 win over St Helens last weekend: "My first preference is to go back to Australia. As much as I...
  13. P

Dogs Need A Home Ground That Rocks

I can't help to think what a difference a great home ground makes for the fans and the team. What an awesome atmosphere for the Titans at their home ground against the Cowboys. These one team cities have so much of an advantage over Sydney teams. ANZ stadium just has no atmosphere unless the...
  14. P

Folau Too Rich For Bulldogs

Mods please delete this thread.
  15. P

Dogs Still Haven't Found A Replacement For Omeley

The dogs have made some good signings recently but the fact is that we have lost some of the best props in the competition in the last few years including Price,Asotasi and Omeley and yet we have not purchased one quality prop to replace them. Sure we have Hickey and Armit but they are...
  16. P

Why Haven't We Signed Any Players

We have been rumoured to be in the market for so many players yet we haven't signed any players despite being linked to so many players for the past month. We are losing Omeley and offloading so many other players such as Hughes and Perry and supposedly we have been in negotiations with Utai for...
  17. P

give Billy Ngiawini a go !

just wondering why Folkes wouldn't give Billy Ngiawini a go as hooker during the trials. We need a hooker who can add spark from dummy half. Apparently this kid can really dart from dummy half, has got a great step, is a great organiser and great defender. We already know what Perry and Hughes...
  18. P

Wake Up Doggie Fans

I'm a die hard doggies fan and i can accept my team losing when they have tried their best. i'm sick and tired of hearing excuses about injuries being the factor for the bulldogs last 4 performances. Ask yourself this, how many players played last night that are first grade players - mason...
  19. P

Mason dogs Anasta

Mason intentionally or not, has dogged Anasta..