Search results

1. P

Official Ciraldo on Addo Carr return

so Tracey in nsw cup when Fox returns?
  2. P

News Look at the 2000s sides... they had brutal packs’: The ‘fabric’ Bulldogs desperately miss

and where would Ennis like us to find these props we need? where is the quality props in the market? sick of these articles always coming up and no one has the solution
  3. P

Rumour Taylan may bulldogs

Yes Cronulla will have a star studded forward pack next year…surely we can pinch their number 19 who came off the bench last week…what a beast…he cut us to shreds when he came on for 15 minutes in the second half
  4. P

Yep the roosters will continue to nab the best players…but this is the salary cap…it creates a level playing field
  5. P

If the roosters want him they will get him….and they can get him…plenty of money to spend for next year
  6. P

Opinion You can't win games by defence alone?

too much one out running...not set plays...midfield bomb...that's the game plan
  7. P

Kurt Mann to half/5/8

I think the focus needs to be on ineffective forwards rather than always blaming Burton. Give him some alpha props around him and a decent half back and then let's see how he performs
  8. P

Belmore, next week v Tits

hutchinson is an issue but the lack of mongrel and alpha props is the biggest problem…we got so dominated by the sharks in the second half
  9. P

How many wins will we have by round 10?

I agree Gus has to find at least 2 alpha props urgently …surely we can pinch that number 19 from the sharks who came off their bench…he is a monster
  10. P

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 2 - Post Game Thread - Sharks 25 - 6 Bulldogs

We just don’t have the enforcers up front. Cronulla had that number 17 and 19 off the bench and they killed us when they came on
  11. P

Well why are people going on about how poorly Taffe or Hutch played…look at the impact of their forwards Off the bench…I .mean we tried so hard but jthey just kept rolling over the advantage line and their back 5 are like another 5 forwards
  12. P

It’s not a culture problem…it’s a lack of a quality half back and dominate forwards who strike fear in the opposition
  13. P

It was their forwards who won the game
  14. P

Their forwards monstered us….we fukin need big fit forwards who go all day and keep trampling over the defensive line. Look at cronullas pack compared to ours…that’s where this game was won
  15. P

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME ROUND 2 | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread 6pm Friday @ Pointsbet Stadium

Their forwards killed us…the fukin impact they had from the bench was enormous…number 17 and 19…and Hynes was also the difference…HUTCHINSON DOES NOT OFFE ENOUGH IN ATTACK
  16. P

How many wins will we have by round 10?

you find us the props and halves...that my challenge to u
  17. P

News He’s going to be a great No. 6’: Ciraldo shuts down Burton move after Bulldogs star ruled out

Until we get some real grunt up front our halves can’t do shit…you could put Cleary in our team and we still would struggle with our powder forward pack
  18. P

Team Selection Chat

We should have gone harder for Mitchell Moses…he is the controlling half we needed but we hopefully have the half we need in Mitch woods in 3 years time ehen he is hopefully ready
  19. P

Team Selection Chat

well it's hard to follow a game plan when u don't have the ball
  20. P

Team Selection Chat

Turpin?? Your kidding..would rather Hayward
  21. P

News Dogs of Poor - Dean Ritchie

exactly...this clown has no idea...why doesn't he suggest what quality props are available in the market and then start a more appropriate discussion about the lack of quality players and how expansion will exasperate this lack of talent
  22. P

News Bulldogs becoming a graveyard where careers go to die

we had no fukin ball and u are talking about off loads? I don't know what game u watched but we were in our half for most of the game
  23. P

News They are so weak’: Bulldogs’ ‘big deficiency’ laid bare as key selection battle slammed

Imagine what will happen when tyec18 team comes into the competition?
  24. P

Bright Side!!

Ye And so many people were not keen n signing Moses when he was a free agent.He is exactly the type of half we need…someone with a running game and all round kicking game and who can steer a team around the park
  25. P

Bright Side!!

I guarantee u Ciraldo will persist with Hutch over sexton for at least 10 rounds
  26. P

Who should be the Bulldogs halves for Round 2?

BBO halfback? He definitely will add some spark but don’t know if he has the kicking game and control we need to direct a team around the park.
  27. P

Who should be the Bulldogs halves for Round 2?

Have u ever thought that he has gone backwards due to having poor quality around him including inept props and an inept halfback?
  28. P

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

are u for,real? Let's blame every player for today
  29. P

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

yep Taffy's error meant we had to defend for 3 consecutive sets and sucked all the juice out of us
  30. P

what would u like Burton to do when we have no possession? Br realistic and stop blaming him
  31. P

yep we just don't have a prop on the mould of a junior Paulo.. but u cannot win a football game without the ball...fukin so frustrating
  32. P

What do u fukin expect when we have no possession
  33. P

Opinion Red hot reggies

disagree..think he has potential and want to see more of him
  34. P

Yes what did sexton do to lose his spot from last year? Did he have a bad off season.? He is off contract to at the end of this year. Ffs ciraldo what is wrong with you?
  35. P

News They are so weak’: Bulldogs’ ‘big deficiency’ laid bare as key selection battle slammed

so you don’t think he brings more spark, plays more direct, has a better running game, better kicking game…please…there is a big contrast between the 2 players
  36. P

He won’t ring in the changes even if we lose…he will keep hutch in the halves for at least 10 rounds…blind Freddy can see that sexton is a traditional half back…seems like he has picked hutch for his defence…very negative
  37. P

So sexton doesn’t steer the team around as well as Hutch?
  38. P

the point is Sexton brings more to the team than Hutch…much more spark and plays more directly and will free up Burton and his outside men more effectively
  39. P

it's not the media writing us off...it's about understanding why ciraldo makes strange team selections. please justify the selection of Hutch over Sexton?
  40. P

It us really concerning that Ciraldo already is making strange selection decisions…how can anyone justify Hutchinson over Sexton?
  41. P

Again Ciraldo picks kiraz in the centres when he is a winger….Ciraldos team selections really worry me and it’s only round 1
  42. P

Sexton unlocks Burton…he is a genuine half who offers more spark…as Anastasia said in NRL 360 tonightHUTCHINSON hardly runs the ball and is so slow that the defence basically double mark his outside men. I just don’t get what Ciraldo sees in Hutchinson….we can all see Sexton offers more points...
  43. P

I think the eels are stronger in the halves
  44. P

News Teams Tips Vs Parramatta Updated

Ye agree that Taffe is being crucified because he had an off night, the guy is quality and it’s funny g how people dont see the positive things he dies
  45. P

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY ROUND 2 TRIAL | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread (8pm @ BSG)

So we are picking Hutch to play halfback because of his defence?.? Is Sexton that bad in defence?
  46. P

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY ROUND 2 TRIAL | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread (8pm @ BSG)

Well get ready for Ciraldo to pick Hutch as halfback….thats the way it’s looking and I just don’t get why when sexton offers so much more
  47. P

Opinion Is Burton disinterested?

Burton is getting the big bucks and do naturally alot more scrutiny on him
  48. P

News Why Canterbury’s $3.3m marquee signing will play in the centres … for now

Taffe has an off night and people writing him off…why don’t you see how he goes after a few rounds before making judgement
  49. P

News Trial Takeaways: Problems abound for Dogs after Sharks loss (Roar)

Why would you bring on Sexton for the last 20 minutes? That’s what is difficult to accept…he should have at least given sexton half a game
  50. P

News Fanafou Seve signs 3 year Development + Top 30 deal

lol ..he is only going to look better by the end of the year
  51. P

Opinion Only Positive

Blake Taffe is better than people give him credi for. yes he has an off night woth contesting the bombs bit he is usually quite reliable at the back and I think his carries from the back are good. crighton needs to be in the centres. not sold on Hutch at halfback and everyone can see that sexton...
  52. P

Your Round 1 Team?

lol Kiraz at fullback
  53. P

3.2.1 vs sharks

yes but they were without their halfback
  54. P

News Crichton‘s encouraging act in Dogs debut as halves dilemma deepens: What we learned

yep Hutchinson is too slow to be half back..sexton offers more spark but it's guaranteed ciraldo will select Hutchinson which I think is unfair to sexton as he played half back last year,abd outplayed Hutchinson in the trial last week
  55. P

Opinion Joseph O'Neill should be our 7

we all watched Sexton and Hutchinson play half a game each last week and Sexton definitely had the better game…Ciraldo is kidding if he starts with Hutchinson. Very unfair on sexton who was half back last year. And can someone please explain why Ciraldo did not play sexton from the beginning of...
  56. P

Opinion Joseph O'Neill should be our 7

Underwhelmed by Sexton?.? You are kidding! Sexton hardly got any game time and had a top quality game last week…Sexton should definitely be our half back come round 1 but for some reason Ciraldo seems like he is going to select Hutchison. Sexton offers more spark and plays direct and has a good...
  57. P

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Trial No. 2 - Bulldogs vs Sharks - Friday 8pm BSG

Well can’t understand why sexton is not the starting half…definitely outplayed Hutchinson and offers more spark
  58. P

Your Round 1 Team?

I’d have Hayward on the bench to come on to replace Mahoney but ye it depends on what Manns role will be
  59. P

Your Round 1 Team?

Let’s see how we go against a full strength sharks team
  60. P

News Canterbury Bulldogs chairman John Khoury set to step down

What do u you mean we have a power player problem.?
  61. P

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Game day Thread vs. Storm: Trial 1 @ Belmore, 7pm

Tracey is better than Kiraz in the centres
  62. P

Who are our 2 best wingers? I think JAC will be under pressure to perform particularly defensively
  63. P

Wilson has to be one of our wingers….he really can finish a try…I really rate him…just don’t know where we will fit everyone…Skelton, Kiraz , Tracey…I think our next trial against the Sharks will give a better indication of whichbpoayers are up for it..I hope the sharks field a full strength team
  64. P

Watch The Bulldogs On Kayo For Cheaper

never had a problem with buffering issues with kayo....u need a strong wif connection and its all good...watch it mainly on my ipad
  65. P

Your Round 1 Team?

I think there is a lot of pressure on JAC to perform with players like Wilson and Skelton ready for first grade
  66. P

Your Round 1 Team?

Hayward outplayed Mahoney…plays more direct and allows forwards to get over the advantage line
  67. P

Your Round 1 Team?

I’d have Blake Wilson in instead of Kiraz
  68. P

Hayward outplayed Mahoney…plays more direct and gets our forwards on the front foot…very quick and slick service…MAhoney overplays his hand
  69. P

News Player who walked out

lol exactly what I was thinking…knows it all
  70. P

Bulldogs express interest in Panthers flyer Taylan May

the roosters also may make a play for Staggs from the broncos ...he is off contract at the end of 2025
  71. P

what a joke the NRL and salary cap management has become
  72. P

Look at the forwards the roosters have….and to think they have more money to buy players like May…
  73. P

There strings attached to player deals should be illegal under the salary cap….there should be no 3rd party allowances…nothing attached outside the contract…and there should be a minimum value attached to each player to stop clubs from signing players for ‘unders”
  74. P

yes true but we havent even been able to develop our own halves...
  75. P

just have a look at the roosters squad...they have bot only a quality roster but have quality depth in EVERY position....its just insane that witjha salary cap you can have a quality player to cover for every position...look at their forwards...look at their backs...name me one shit...
  76. P

So the panthers are forced to shed quality players each year due to salary cap constraints but the roosters hardly ever shed quality players…so sick of them always recruiting the best players in the comp
  77. P

excellent suggestion...if something doesnt change than we will have a 2 tiered competition where teams like the roosters panthers and storm are always king of the crop...teams like the roosters have to be prevented from paying unders for elite players and pay them a designated minimum market...
  78. P

the salary cap is just a joke…if the roosters keep May then the NRL is a joke
  79. P

WWOS MOLE Terrell May

I thought you said we were signing them
  80. P

Not according to a report in todays Telegraph
  81. P

Offer Made (May)

You are a fukin idiot
  82. P

Offer Made (May)

Kiraz is not a centre
  83. P

Offer Made (May)

you have no credibility on the kennel after your bullshit inside info regarding Luai...
  84. P

Offer Made (May)

Money talks and the dragons have plenty of it
  85. P

Offer Made (May)

Watch the tigers and dragons come in with huge package deals
  86. P

Offer Made (May)

So because we are desperate for a prop let’s signal his 2 brothers even though we don’t need them….if he thinks he can demand and bribe clubs to satisfy his family needs that he can piss off because we don’t want players who will be controlling the club
  87. P

Offer Made (May)

Get rid of JAC for an inferior winger? What if JAC kills it next year
  88. P

Offer Made (May)

It’s not as simple as signing all 3 brothers….we would have to get rid of some players to fit them in
  89. P

News Transfer bombshell: NRL’s highest-paid prop requests release

who cares..glad he is off our books...he has so much potential but doesnt want to put in the hard yards
  90. P

The Mole's 2024 rookies to explode

would rather Skelton be given a go at centre than Kiraz....
  91. P

The Mole's 2024 rookies to explode

so many people underestimate Taffe... he is more than a handy pick up and will surprise alot of people
  92. P

Official Gus on Twitter

can u believe what a pathetic liar this clown is...time after time he has been exposed...