Search results

1. TCB-BD

a few tings that have been annoying me

Agree with you on a lot of those things, some not, but a lot of them are right. Romelo showed tonight that when don't do one off running, we can move really well down field, but besides that, it's all one up and that's so frustrating. I think we need to have Barba, Foster and Romelo all in the...
  2. TCB-BD

NYC Team winning against parra

Finally, they won, well done boys and hopefully this is the start of a better period for the NYC side ;)
  3. TCB-BD

Rumour - Another Salary Cap Scandal Approaching

There are a lot of big names there, but you have to remember there are also a lot of unsigned players for 2011... if Parra can keep their 2010 side in 2011, then it will be obvious they over the cap. The likes of Keating, Mateo, Inu etc. wil all have to go and that's even with Cayless...
  4. TCB-BD

What tonights loss showed...

Two things to start off: Number 1: They killed us on the side where Goodwin and JTK were but that was expected as JTK was playing his second game for first grade from my knowledge and Goodwin, due to JTK playing wing all year in NSW Cup, had to defend in the unusual position of centre. Number...
  5. TCB-BD

At least the Tia-Kalifi vs Nanai argument is over

He got involved, and tried hard, but he has played one first grade game besides that one so he needs time and we can't judge him yet. As for the defense however, he's another small bloke out wide for us... maybe with it being Parra Neumann would have been a better option last night as he's a...
  6. TCB-BD

ANZ crowd announcing

Steve Allen is one of the best gound announcers around, it's why he's our ground announcer and the ground announcer for the NRL during their major events ;) The guy last night was a wanna be Ray Warren, and he wasn't even half of what Rabs is, pathetic, annoying and yeah I also love how Parra...
  7. TCB-BD

Video: Hit em up hogo episode 4

Solid effort there Rami, done us proud even though you can tell ya nervous as, but seems Hodgo really appreciates the support and hey you've achieved one of life's big goals, so what's next...
  8. TCB-BD

Random Aussie Spam Thread: C'mon

Fair enough and Slippery, if that's the case, then you need to create the pacific or oceanic spam thread :p
  9. TCB-BD

1st to get their season pass in the mail

Haven't got mine yet.. and yeah Teena, I saw that and thought woot, new pass, then it was the fetch-a-friend thing, very disappointed.
  10. TCB-BD

I know that, but this will be there for the rest, Austrailan multiculturalism all the way :) As for Chris Bain, mate, I don't need encourage it, I helped kick this beauty off... just check the thread count, I'm in the top three for posts in this thread LOL!
  11. TCB-BD

Thanks Slippery, you've brought back the thread that reminds me of the days when I had time and no money LOL but lived life well and celebrated it everyday.. now that's Australian! P.S. This was perhaps one of the great threads of the Kennel, good times had here.... plus we gave the Leb thread...
  12. TCB-BD

Bulldogs star Matt Utai signs with Celtic Crusaders in Super League

Yeah Brent Crisp, former reserve fullback for the CB Bulldogs is the captain/coach of Young from next season.
  13. TCB-BD

Bulldogs star Matt Utai signs with Celtic Crusaders in Super League

Utai no longer going to OS.. now staying in Australia to play for Young, something tells me the business might have had something to do with this.... Source: http://www.youngwitness.com.au/news/local/sport/rugby-league/cherrypickers-sign-utai/1712169.aspx
  14. TCB-BD

NRL Gains and Losses: 2009-2010

Matt Utai no longer gone to Celtic, now going to join Brent Crisp at Young ;) Source: http://www.youngwitness.com.au/news/local/sport/rugby-league/cherrypickers-sign-utai/1712169.aspx
  15. TCB-BD

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas all at the Kennel, hope you all have a great day with family and friends and wishing you a load of good times and cheer for the year ahead :)
  16. TCB-BD

What the Suncorp & Adelaide move creates...

that's a good draw... nothing wrong there, we have a game in Gosford which is not that far away if you live in Sydney... and it's a good game, we had good fun last year at the game against the storm... :)
  17. TCB-BD

Bulldogs Christmas Party

yes.. I will be there... should be good and thanks to the club for doing this :)
  18. TCB-BD

Jury Duty

WOW now this is the type of Jury Duty case I would not mind to do... other stuff, I'd either be too bored or reckon it's sick... oh well it's done now... and hopefully Tina you won't have to do it again.... :)
  19. TCB-BD

First glimpse of 2010 merch!

not bad supporter merchandise there... I might get the striped jersey to replace my other one which was bleached and ended up with white splotches on it :( I will also get a polo shirt... expensive year coming me thinks LOL!
  20. TCB-BD

Concept Jersey Design 2010 (by Gazf): What do you think?

Looks ok... the Jaycar logo is wrong, that's the logo the company used about 10 years ago... so it will look better not to mention the CB-Bulldogs logo is wrong... I think it looks a bit too old fashioned... I think I prefer the away from the home one... but I think both need a little bit of a...
  21. TCB-BD

Nikki Osborne

FYI: She is a mother now and recently returned to TV on something done by Tourism Victoria. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTl-kuQ2144 That's her in the video with Glenn Ridge... she has blonde hair now. If you go to http://www.nikkiosborne.com/ you can find the latest on her. HTH :)
  22. TCB-BD

Thanks for a great season

Matty, we can't offer him anything, Leeds signed him first. He was signed to them when he joined us and only joined us as he couldn't get into the UK due to immigration issues. He is a man of his word, he is honouring a contract.... all we can do is hope that one day he will want to...
  23. TCB-BD

Mighty vs Grand angus burgers

For everyone... here's the McAngus Facebook Group... if you love Angus Beef burgers as much as I do, you'll join ;) http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/group.php?gid=266187020105
  24. TCB-BD

NRL on Fox - Puff the St George Dragon (good quality)

Someone should (I would but I have no idea how to) a re-make of those famous Coca-Cola adverts with the slogan Always Coca-Cola. It's original verse went something like this: whenever there is school there will always be homework, whenever there’s a beat there’s always a drum, whenever there’s...
  25. TCB-BD

BULLDOGS ARMY : Info-Page - Week 3 of finals.

Awesome stuff guys, can't wait till Friday night... gonna be huge :D
  26. TCB-BD

Mighty vs Grand angus burgers

Grand for me Teena... I had that and felt I was in Maccas and 5 years old again... seriously jizzworthy... :)
  27. TCB-BD

Hooray X-Blades

Was good to see the jerseys look more professional last night.. :) Great to see the full Camp Quality logo on the back of the jersey... good to see the logos stay on the jersey and the jaycar being bigger at the back looked good... :D
  28. TCB-BD

ARMY info for game 1 of finals

I'm gutted I couldn't get to this game, but was smiling all the way to see you all there in the Army on TV doing such an awesome job... larger showing, great atmosphere and overall you rocked the house, I heard your singing on Channel 9 and saw lots of you as well, couldn't point out anyone...
  29. TCB-BD

Bulldogs Fan's Worst Fear

Would be nice to have them, but we don't need the next generation of dynasties to win competitions...we have a very decent side as it is.... we will have that for a few years to come so good luck to them where they are now.
  30. TCB-BD

Congratulations Holdsworth.

I think DJ showed everyone last night that he's a decent player and when he isn't put into a pressure cooker and can do his own job he provides an important link for the team.. if it wasn't for him, we wouldn't have scored a lot of our points last night, he linked the passes that made the attack...
  31. TCB-BD

Dragonboating!

FYI.... this is dragonboating and it's for the hardcore that's for sure, but it's also a great showing of strength and stamina IMO... unless ur the drummer, then it's just precision and timing.
  32. TCB-BD

Everything you need to know about the Tigers game - Rd 26.

Yeah as CK said.. there's a subway in the quarter and yeah it's weird but it's because the place has a movie theatre and bowling alley in it... they need to have subway for the patrons... ;)
  33. TCB-BD

When is that el masri pic being released?

Yeah I thought they said that too... mmm... be interesting to see this pic when it comes out... I won't be able to be seen, I was in the sea of blue and white in the middle...:p
  34. TCB-BD

In Fox Studios/The Entertainment Quarter - Asian Deli- Chinese Takeaway - Subway - Bavarian Bier Cafe - Cine- Italian Cuisine - Fox and Lion - Golden Century Cantonese Restaurant - Ablaze Bar and Grill - Bayswiss- Cafe food - It's a Wrap- Wraps, Greek Salads, Deep fried chicken HTH :)
  35. TCB-BD

The "How are you Feeling" Thread?

tired.. been ill today and starting to get sleepy... lousy sickness but hopefully will be alright to get to work tomorrow.
  36. TCB-BD

Awesome work as always CK.... :)
  37. TCB-BD

World's greatest MANNAH shave

I work with a relative of his... they're a good family and this was really not good to hear, hopefully lots of people get out there to support this initiative :D
  38. TCB-BD

Weirdest thing you've seen at Target?

But he is... see....:p This is Former Channel 10 newsreader, Harry Potter Poor Harry though is battling illness and I'm not sure if he made it through his last surgery... here's hoping he's still around though, it's great to be able to say the name exists in really life.
  39. TCB-BD

WTF Was that??

Yep Tahl is right.. and I'm mighty annoyed I'm stuck at home sick as I missed it.. :(
  40. TCB-BD

Stain Merge Chokeawarra Dragqueens

you better hope you can re-negotiate price for those... they'll be in the $2 bin in a matter of weeks... :p
  41. TCB-BD

The Kennel and the Media.

Regardless of what is being reported, journos are poor form these days. I work for a health organisation in a communications department and we found a glaring article in the Sun Herald a few weeks ago. When we tracked it back it had been completely lifted (including the design) from an article...
  42. TCB-BD

if we win on friday

LMAO at this and yeah I asked this question yesterday here... but I hear as someone here mentioned, that due to the closeness of the series, the NRL will hand the shield to the minor premiers in week one of the finals. I think though that it will ruin the euphoria of winning the thing... so I...
  43. TCB-BD

Jaycar Jersey

Oh well, my jersey came from the teamstore and I'm more than happy with it.. so I won't be getting another one till next year with the new logo. Something tells me that even if Jaycar wanted to stay on next season, the deal they have with us will be eclipsed by another company...we are hot...
  44. TCB-BD

Ennis pulls on-field prank

I've seen the footage, but I thought it happened by accident...LMAO at Ennis, simply awesome... :D
  45. TCB-BD

Bulldogs threaten to leave Sydney Olympic Park

Because we were given new offices at Homebush as part of the deal and the old ones at Belmore were falling apart, well that's what was said back when this happened. HOWEVER if SOPA wants to treat us like crap, then I reckon we can find the supporters to pitch the funds in to renovate Belmore...
  46. TCB-BD

What's Your Favourite Colour?

Purple and blue.... HTH.
  47. TCB-BD

Can you see it!

photoshopped.. no fish could have that... :p
  48. TCB-BD

Last minute tickets!!!

I saw your banner at the ground and immediately knew it was you who created it... it was so awesome, it stood out big time and for all of us at ANZ, it was very cool to see, as I am sure it was for everyone who saw it on Channel 9 :D
  49. TCB-BD

Selling your house?

Don't you just love a house that has everything.... :p
  50. TCB-BD

NSW Cup Minor Premiers

Awesome effort and this side has finally showed the potential it has... well done and good luck for the finals... :D
  51. TCB-BD

Do you want Parramatta?

I don't want to as I know how good a side they are, but if we have to... then BRING THEM ON.. if we are good enough we'll beat them :D
  52. TCB-BD

What were your 2009 expectations?

I thought we'd be 5th or 6th... not here...here is awesome :D
  53. TCB-BD

The Final Round for the Army 2009

I'll be aiming to be there.. not 100% at the moment but I'm going to give it my all to get there on Friday... I don't want to miss this... :) Question for everyone... where do you think the Shield will be on Friday night????? Reason I ask this is because we win, we get the shield... but if...
  54. TCB-BD

successful attempt by the kennel

Too right Rami, I was behind the goal posts yesterday (had friends on free tickets)... and I looved the mexican wave and thanks to everyone who helped to start it.... :D Sure it stopped us watching the game for a few seconds at a time but it's just so much fun to see everyone so happy and...
  55. TCB-BD

Hazem restored my faith

Great read and definitely so true... amazing victory for the game was thursday night... well done to both Haz and Daniel for their efforts, they are a representation of all that is good for rugby league... :)
  56. TCB-BD

Today's Game : What bit are you looking forward to ?

- The Game and hopefully seeing us get the lead in the comp - Seeing Haz running onto the field for the last time - The tribute video, should be awesome - Going to the field at the end of the match and the presentation and photo... :D - Seeing everyone cheering the great Haz 'El Magic'...
  57. TCB-BD

Tomorrow

Great to see so many getting in early.... I'd love to be there early, but I have a prior commitment, so I will be there around 1:30pm...can't wait :)
  58. TCB-BD

Dragons forum

Oh how good it is... but we must stay focused.. no celebrating yet but definitely, if we win tomorrow we are outright first and that is so exciting... it's up there being jizzworthy, but yeah... need to win first... :)
  59. TCB-BD

Waterfront Lunch With Bulldogs

Good to hear and go Hodgo.. I met him when he was playing for the GC... top bloke and now he's a Bulldogs player, he's even more of a top bloke.... :D
  60. TCB-BD

Them Religious Folks know how to RAVE !!!

awesome... PRAISE THE LORD... :D
  61. TCB-BD

Kennel Shirts - Hazems Last Home Game

Thanks Haz defintely :)
  62. TCB-BD

Hazem El Magic

Good on you mate... it's great to see opposition fans show such modest support for our club and who also appreciate a good player... you're team is going well, so who knows what might happen... keep the faith :)
  63. TCB-BD

Signature and Avatar Request Thread

Cheers all and yeah I am using the second one on another forum.... I like the second and third ones best, although the third one wasn't looking so good in the design stage for a while there... :p
  64. TCB-BD

Put Your Username Into Google...

http://www.google.com.au/#hl=en&source=hp&q=TCB-BD&btnG=Google+Search&meta=&aq=f&oq=&fp=721300824eaa645 WOOT Trading Corporation of Bangladesh here we come :)
  65. TCB-BD

Signature and Avatar Request Thread

Here's some Haz signatures for people to use to commemorate Haz's tribute match :) Here's the links in order- http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/2212/memoriesq.jpg http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/843/oneibx.jpg http://img391.imageshack.us/img391/761/legendhaz1.jpg...
  66. TCB-BD

Chants For Sunday

Awesome chants as always RB... nicely done :)
  67. TCB-BD

The 'Attn Superthread"

if you use imageshack to upload pictures, it gives you a smaller link rami, then you can upload images using that link :)
  68. TCB-BD

The 'Attn Superthread"

Rami, what is the link for, if it's a site.. use this ;) http://www.tiny.cc/ Tiny URL makes big urls tiny, so you can add them to all sorts of things, HTH.
  69. TCB-BD

Just a Small Town Girl.....

Because Bad boys make the good girls go bad... or so say Cobra Starship :p
  70. TCB-BD

ANOTHER Holdsworth Thread.....

When I read the messages from Baa's blog yesterday, I realised that a lot of people outside of here actually don't mind DJ as a player... and personally I don't either. He has brain explosions and can be a complete stress to watch at times, but he gives his all and he has done some good things...
  71. TCB-BD

Haz Tribute T-shirts

WOOT for being a member and yeah, get in quick... hopefully even though I'm only getting to the ground an hour before the match due to other commitments I can still get one :)
  72. TCB-BD

Will we get 40k?

If every member used their two tickets, that's nearly 20,000 people already... if they all showed up... so I think we'll get to 40k... we'll get close to 50k IMO which would be awesome to say thanks to such an amazing player as Hazem :D
  73. TCB-BD

Bulldogs change name back to Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs

I just thought of something today that might not be so good about this... we might give Ace cardiac arrest next year with the name change... :p GIVE ME A C A N T E R B U R Y B A N K S T O W N B U L L D O G S... what does it spell... Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs.. :p Only advantage is that the...
  74. TCB-BD

Todd Greenberg

Totally Rami... and it's because he listens and knows that the club will be a success if the true fans get what they want. *He's reinstalled the family club *He's brought back the CBB name- I love Canterbury Bankstown :) *He's brought players who will make the club a great team, not just are...
  75. TCB-BD

Bulldogs change name back to Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs

such a great day... we are back, Canterbury Bankstown as it should be... :D I'm so happy with this and thank everyone involved in making it happens, including us fans who forced the issue and people like Ray Warren who kept calling us Canterbury even after the name was gone. What I love most...
  76. TCB-BD

• WATCH THE FOOTY SHOW - Hazem LIVE ! •

I loved General... it's like...bro bring it around closer, meh hammies aren't what they use to be.. LMAO awesome... :D Definitely agree Teena, I love our team, so awesome... and LMAO at Hodgos interviews, especially Jaza, cheeky bugger.. :p Arwa is amazing, it was such a joy to hear speak and...
  77. TCB-BD

• WATCH THE FOOTY SHOW - Hazem LIVE ! •

That was simply awesome and well done to all involved :) I love how Josh and General were like... oh bro... especially the one where he goes... oh bro, get it closer to the posts, meh hammies aren't as strong as they once were... LMAO that was gold. How funny was Jaza making jokes and saying...
  78. TCB-BD

Got my 2 free tickets but....

I was close LOL... so it's according to that map bay 135-136... ;)
  79. TCB-BD

Just a Small Town Girl.....

DON'T STOP BELIEVING... :D :D .... I love Family Guy and I love Journey.... :)
  80. TCB-BD

to the people who sit in the kennel

That's awesome CK... and Bahahaha you made my day.. :)
  81. TCB-BD

Haz Tribute T-shirts

Thanks Teena.. :)
  82. TCB-BD

Free Tickets For Bulldogs Members

Well my mates got theirs, I just gotta check now with the club that ANZ staff will let me sit in Gate M area... they should but just in case... anyway if there is space, I'm so smuggling them into The Kennel LOL!
  83. TCB-BD

Got my 2 free tickets but....

From what I know I think it's bay 138-140... it's GATE M which is where we entered once upon a time as members and the stand directly in front of that gate are the corner stands... ;)
  84. TCB-BD

Kennel : What's Hot / What's Not !

what's hot: Hazem and everything to do with his farewell match what's not: Hani talking himself and his face up... :p
  85. TCB-BD

Anyone have a free ticket for sunday

Bay 132-133... mainly bay 132 though..look for the signs... :)
  86. TCB-BD

why are the nsw cup boys on first

Leichhardt Oval will be awesome to see a game at, let's hope we are playing there :)
  87. TCB-BD

Free Tickets For Bulldogs Members

Yeah I know, something tells me they're going to try to make our friends members, which would be about as useful as shooting darts blind as most of my friends are fans of other clubs, they are coming to the game as they respect Haz and look forward to being able to say thanks to him :)
  88. TCB-BD

Haz Tribute T-shirts

Ah ok... it sounds like they are free from this: But even if they are $10, they are worth the dosh :)
  89. TCB-BD

Haz Tribute T-shirts

According to the story on the Bulldogs website, they're giving them for free to those who buy tickets in bay 110 on Sunday, so hopefully they'll be on sale at merchandise stands... :D
  90. TCB-BD

Roll Call, need I say anymore... we should all try to get to finals games as much as we can, the boys deserve it... GO BULLS... :D
  91. TCB-BD

Haz Tribute T-shirts

Tina, how do I buy a shirt, I'll get one :)
  92. TCB-BD

Next year hopefully they'll have all three grades on the same time... and I reckon we should all start a thread of a roll call for NSW Cup.. that way we will know when people are going and who will be there... we can create the Kennel at the Crest ;)
  93. TCB-BD

Yeah I know it's not that bad, but you have to agree it hasn't been great this year... below standard due to the rain... and you'd know, you're there regularly and good on you for that :)
  94. TCB-BD

Have you been there in recent weeks, it's like pothole central... the ground has not been fit for play this year too often, hence why games are moved to Terry Lamb Reserve... it's a complete joke!
  95. TCB-BD

to the people who sit in the kennel

row 19, seat 32... I sit there most of the time, but on Sunday games I just sit where I want... there's so much space... :)
  96. TCB-BD

I'd love to put up a poll here and see how many people go to NSW Cup games... or even how many they'd been to... I reckon I've only been to 5 to 6 but I've been to nearly every home game of the Dogs. Which illustrates just how much of a problem this is... To make it worse, every game I've been...
  97. TCB-BD

Bulldogs fans blamed for rampage after Monday nights game

Stupid people, puts bad light on us and hopefully they get caught and made to pay for their idiocacy.
  98. TCB-BD

I do too... more so than I care about NYC... I really hope that NSW Cup is dealt with soon, as it's a joke of a comp and really the fringe First graders deserve better.
  99. TCB-BD

Is the run home a little too good ?

We'll be fine, our run is nowhere near as good as Dragons run has been (they slipped up, the run was perfect) and we haven't peaked yet, so I'm quite confident with the boys :)
  100. TCB-BD

I knew they were real!

How awesome is that.. Timon and Pumba exist in real life and are friends :D P.S. I also thought this thread was going to be about boobs...:p