Search results

1. Mo_Idriss

Ennis: I'm no menace

To be honest... I’ve watched Ennis play over the past few seasons... way before we thought of buying him... he’s a competitive player who gets aggravated quite quick... however as he mentioned he's not a dirty player. He doesn't throw elbows or push blokes' heads into the ground or drop knees...
  2. Mo_Idriss

Former international forward has approached bulldogs to come across who is ittttttt?

Sonny Bill mate.... you farked up... your gana regret what you did once we win the premiership again.... that could be as soon as Next Year.. Bring on 2009 baby...
  3. Mo_Idriss

Family man to inspire Bulldogs

welcome kimmy.... all the best mate, for sum reason, you look like a trouble maker in blue and white... lol... hope u cause some damage next season...
  4. Mo_Idriss

Dogs put the mongrel into Gordon

my mate souths supporter..... told me this kid's a lazy fark he got dropped cos constantly not turning up to training on time etc etc.... u never know..... he may just fit in fellas.....
  5. Mo_Idriss

Michael Hodgson

well done Mickyyyyy
  6. Mo_Idriss

Todd Carney Related Thread

what the fark.... we dont need him
  7. Mo_Idriss

taumata sign with knights

thats farkd
  8. Mo_Idriss

Gould shows his true colours

can anyone post the interview
  9. Mo_Idriss

An Open Letter to Sonny

great letter... well put together
  10. Mo_Idriss

Fark You Sonny Bill Williams

if he wants to make as much money as possible,,, u face the music and tell the club u want out... not disappear,
  11. Mo_Idriss

Sonny's mates angry at lack of respect

I Love You General... I Think Im Gay
  12. Mo_Idriss

Toulon deny deal with SBW

im spining out here, hope this is all crap
  13. Mo_Idriss

Souths match discussion thread

well done Jonnooooo..... do it for canterbury boys brother... great game
  14. Mo_Idriss

This Is Passion Jon Kite .....

We went to school togther... and played in the Nutri Grain cup together... he has always had the passion for the doggs at early days of his life... he has been waiting for this week for a quite some time, however last time i caught up with him, he did mention first grade was around the corner...
  15. Mo_Idriss

Bulldogs............. Wooden Spoon

Is this really gana happen this year??? We played against a team missing 7 players and we couldn’t even compete... I hate this shyt... no passion what so ever... No one was hungry out there... As much as I hate saying this but it looks like BULLDOGS WOODEN SPOONERZ 2008...... I...
  16. Mo_Idriss

Corey Hughes quits Belmore

not happy.... very sad to see him go
  17. Mo_Idriss

Round 13 Predictions: Dogs Vs Knights

Score: Dogs 32 Knights 22 M.O.M: Ryan Haz: 100% Crowd: 10,001
  18. Mo_Idriss

Sonny, try playing for $55,000

Thats robbery... to be honest... our clubs farkd when u think of it... big difference between the highest and lowest paid players... 55K... come on, he should be on a min of 85K.... great value for 55K SBW... hope you enjoyed the read mr greed
  19. Mo_Idriss

Bulldogs Overconfidence

hahaha ok and your point is???? we got the 2 pts fark wit hahahahahaha with or without your players mwa... put some lip stick on and kiss my ar$$
  20. Mo_Idriss

Chant at last nights Game!!!

i gotta say.... the sharks fans were quite loud even tho they only had a small bunch
  21. Mo_Idriss

Reni

Well done Reni,,, goo too see you with a smile on ur face... and playing great footy... keep it up brother
  22. Mo_Idriss

Thanks Phelps!!!!

Well Done Phelpsy Good Luck With Your Future Mate!!!
  23. Mo_Idriss

Tha Hicksta

hickey has stepped up... great to see... hope he keeps it up
  24. Mo_Idriss

Groom's Debut Highlights Youtube Video

thanks for that... should have a great future ahead of him.... cant wait to see more of him
  25. Mo_Idriss

The Old Reni is starting to reappear..

well done Reni.... i was really happy you got that try... well deserved... hope to see more of the old reni.. keep your head up mate...
  26. Mo_Idriss

Well Done Boys!!!!!!!

great game to watch... well done boys unlucky..... deep down we know we won the game
  27. Mo_Idriss

Groom's Debut

he needs another good year to start playing with the big boys
  28. Mo_Idriss

Sullivans no try

farking bullshyt
  29. Mo_Idriss

kimmorley official.

Welcome abord Noddy....
  30. Mo_Idriss

Folkes Forced To Make Changes

fark... im liking this should be sweet
  31. Mo_Idriss

Dogs in the hunt for Kimmorley

WTF.... ummm.... ok then
  32. Mo_Idriss

El Masris' newest star

congratulations habib... all the best brother
  33. Mo_Idriss

Crisp

he's an x AFL player... grew up playing AFL in Canberra...
  34. Mo_Idriss

1st Major Signing

i told u it was josh morris not cooper
  35. Mo_Idriss

'Brookvale a health hazard'

Todd Greenberg im starting to like you more and more... CEO with attitude mmmmmmm interesting
  36. Mo_Idriss

cevvy penohe

haha classic
  37. Mo_Idriss

Cowboys Holding off Signing Players

i wish we sign Carl Webb... he is a farking machine.... i want him to smash Mason
  38. Mo_Idriss

Warburton Set To Make Debut

whos gana take the kicks
  39. Mo_Idriss

That's not very Maitua

Reni mate, its a public website.... anyone can access it... u should now better ... if you want use private message next time
  40. Mo_Idriss

Fmd!

we dont know what to do on the last tackle
  41. Mo_Idriss

Bulldogs to throw wallet at Cooper

ill welcome him with open arms... hope to c coops in Blue an white
  42. Mo_Idriss

What the Hell

I totally agree with u guys however my main concern about us, is we don't look attractive what so ever... and I think this is gana hurt us for more then 2 years... I hate to say it however I don't think will be an attractive team for another several years... just hope things turn around for the...
  43. Mo_Idriss

What the Hell

I have never been so confused about our Club / players.... what the hell is the hold up... our team isn't looking attractive what so ever, we aren't attracting any players at all... we look boring.... how can you attract a quality player when you tell him "look mate, next year you will...
  44. Mo_Idriss

Maitua sounds out Queensland

i just wish he would get back to his best form... then he will get our support .... then he love us again however... looks like his just over us and the club
  45. Mo_Idriss

Dogs to target Chris Lawrence

im liking this
  46. Mo_Idriss

Can we forget the Cowboys?

coz they aynt Rivals
  47. Mo_Idriss

Steve Folkes Quits- Super Thread

im not happy.... i still dont think changing this is gana make us a better team,,, we just dont have the players .... right now
  48. Mo_Idriss

Hot Kenneler to Appear on Channel 10 News Tonight!

well done mate.... your sons a cuttie
  49. Mo_Idriss

From A Rooster

First time im ever gana say this (type this) to a rooster supporter but, your a champion... thanks for the heads up.... its just hard to see Mason run against us... but thanx mate cheers btw maybe you should start supporting a great club.... how bout the Bulldogs... ill buy u a...
  50. Mo_Idriss

Brown, Folkseys replacement?

yeh... n grandma's a virgin
  51. Mo_Idriss

Bulldogs Best 3 - 2 - 1

3. SBW 2. Patten 1. Ryan
  52. Mo_Idriss

!!!!!!!!Greenberg Wake Up !!!!!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.... i want price back... take who ever u want and please give me back price
  53. Mo_Idriss

it's finally done

cant wait to see it.. well done
  54. Mo_Idriss

The other Williams prepares to take centre stage

fark you orge.... wish you were stil with us
  55. Mo_Idriss

Reni Maitua ???

he needs to be dropped to SG ball... he can go fark himself... he doesnt want to play with pride... u tell me one player that puts on a souths jumper when ur playing for a different club... if he loves souths and his heart is there... then fark go there tell me one player that would do...
  56. Mo_Idriss

Danny Williams

you farking champion... give it him well said
  57. Mo_Idriss

Danny Williams

fark yeh... i agree... y wouldn't they be They have been in great form.....
  58. Mo_Idriss

Danny Williams

All this talk about Mason.... he's loving the attention,.... lets start focusing on Danny Williams... This guy came from the C O C K S and now is playing some great football with us. also his playing with heart... Y don't we give this guy the attention instead and blow him up in the...
  59. Mo_Idriss

TBC Dogs to get Dragons centre

i think thats whats ganan happen.... We are gana lose Tonga and sign Morris.... no way in the world we'll sign Cooper.... i gotta rate him but no chance in signing him especially after bennet confirmed....
  60. Mo_Idriss

Give Mason hell, says Bulldogs boss

Mason I cant wait to see u get smashed
  61. Mo_Idriss

Round 4 Banners

crazy cant wait to see em come friday night
  62. Mo_Idriss

My Posters For Friday Night !!!

i like the 1st 2nd and 4th... over all great work cant wait to see em on friday
  63. Mo_Idriss

Maitua - Have a good look at yourself.............

fark off Reni... go back to Souths.... couldnt give a fark if u leave.... or u can go to the c o c k s
  64. Mo_Idriss

[[banners At The Roosters Game]]

Willie Who... Mark Who.... Braith who... Nate Who...
  65. Mo_Idriss

Tonga keen to reunite with Thurston

FFS... Wake up n stop letting these players go
  66. Mo_Idriss

Reni -Match stats vs Souths

Im sick of him... I couldn't give 2 farks about him leaving the club... not worth the money his on.... mason plays a big role on his career... maitua u don't deserve the that blue and white jersey... please take it off n put on the red and green jersey or follow mason
  67. Mo_Idriss

Utai: Injured collar bone

ummmm.................. get well
  68. Mo_Idriss

Gower to return to Australia

please come please..... im sick of seeing holdsworth hold the ball on the 5th tackle not knowing what to do... please come ASAP
  69. Mo_Idriss

Jana takes on the Bulldogs

STFU Jana
  70. Mo_Idriss

New Bulldogs Hoodie

but $79 is abit to much for that.... o well... souths have the best merchandise
  71. Mo_Idriss

Dear SBW

agree
  72. Mo_Idriss

matt utai

utai... time to go..... you stuck up pric*
  73. Mo_Idriss

Gus's Verdict on last night

i like gus.... he sees the game better then others
  74. Mo_Idriss

Maitua doesn't want to be there

Reni go to souths were u belong.... no interest at all at the dogs... i couldnt give 2 farks if he leaves....he doesnt wana play
  75. Mo_Idriss

Utai gives Bulldogs deadline

maybe if u were taller little man.... i wouldnt pay more then 160K for utai
  76. Mo_Idriss

Roll Call - Round 1

ill be there with my pom poms
  77. Mo_Idriss

Willie Tonga

not too fussed if we dont sign him.... he has been outta form the past 2 seasons
  78. Mo_Idriss

Can we win the comp?

farking ouff we can win the comp... watch the new stars were gana bring out this year
  79. Mo_Idriss

Banner Idea's for saturday

hahahaha..... kalillah zaboora..... thats a classic
  80. Mo_Idriss

Samoan Bulldog

i couldnt care less... lets just farking start signing some decent players... maybe some that have played first grade for a change
  81. Mo_Idriss

RD1 Team v Eels **EELS TEAM HERE TOO**

i dont know.... i didnt wana see Reni on the bench.... but .... what the heck i cant fcucking wait
  82. Mo_Idriss

Bulldogs launch first bid for Webb

come home brother.... now thats what i call damage
  83. Mo_Idriss

Roll Call - Round 1

ill be there with my pom poms
  84. Mo_Idriss

El Masri on record target

on ya hazzzziiiii.............
  85. Mo_Idriss

Storm wants call on Folau's plans

if we buy him..... farking great and would be awsome to see him in blue and white if not then again, some big money still left for other stars got to admit.... half a mil for a kid.............. dam thats alot
  86. Mo_Idriss

Dogs Re-sign Lee Te Maari

thats real good news... mark my word... after 2010 he will be worth almost 300K.... n d skum Roosters will sign him
  87. Mo_Idriss

Dogs wooden spoon 2008

old skool dog.... get d fark off this site.... if your old skool im farking 200 years old..... go support the roosters
  88. Mo_Idriss

In the blue corner, Carl Webb

fark yeh baby.... come to your new home u animal would love to see him in blue and white
  89. Mo_Idriss

Sonny fell for cock-and-bull loyalty run

Sonny Bill will end up there after his contract ends. OR u never no maybe they can brain wash him as well n leave before his contact expires.... put it this way.... IF Mason..... yes Willi Mason is now playing for the Roosters... anything is possible..... even if Folksie is sacked... i...
  90. Mo_Idriss

Sports Tonight Report

still.... even if it is Folksy or Bennet.... i wouldnt complain I just hope this is solved before the 7th round
  91. Mo_Idriss

New Bulldogs/Roosters rivalry shirt

fark yeh.... love it.... im grabbing one 100% farking hate them rooster skum