Search results

1. KENNY-DOWALL

Quik Question

Anyone know where i can get a nissan pulsar 2001 Q Sedan keyless entry remote ? and When i actually have the remote will my immobiliser need re-programming ?
  2. KENNY-DOWALL

M9 Laser Skirmish

Is awesome 10 x better than crappy Laserzone in Penrith Anyone been ?
  3. KENNY-DOWALL

UFC Australia

Anybody got a clue as to when tickets will go on sale for UFC Australia ?
  4. KENNY-DOWALL

Where's My Trophy ?

Seeming as though in the past i have lost everything to you clowns you guys owe me an award from The Kennel Awards night for 2010 for still having the best signature for 2 years in a row. Clearly the message states that it is stupid, idiotic and pathetic to put this stuff inside 'The Kennel'...
  5. KENNY-DOWALL

Ufc 110

Is gonna go off it's head Ryan Bader Michael Bisping Noiegura Wanderlie Silva Krystchov George Storopulous *Is drooling over that card* Any one else going ?
  6. KENNY-DOWALL

X City Tunnel

What is the point in having skylights/down lights in the cross city tunnel when every other driver still puts there headlights on at 4pm of an afternoon ? You must be pretty blind or stupid if your are struggling to drive through a tunnel with lights on in the tunnel.
  7. KENNY-DOWALL

Membership

I have been signed up to the bulldogs membership for some reason and wanna know how i can stop it. I don't need membership packages,jersey offers and annual events from the bulldogs. They keep sending me an sms like every 2 weeks giving me the updates and i don't want to hear them tbh.
  8. KENNY-DOWALL

Lay By

I walked into JB Hi fi a few days ago and was looking at there Hot offers for the Playstation 3 packs and then i enquired about lay by on 1 of the offers and she said to me. 'We don't do lay by' so i walked out over to EB games and looked at one of there offers in store and enquired about lay...
  9. KENNY-DOWALL

Rail Ticket

Anyone on here got one ? If so how long is the course ? How much does it cost ?
  10. KENNY-DOWALL

Dogs are going down tonight :D

UPSET of the season coming on tonight... watch out for a big game from mini at 5'8th!!! Willie mason is gonna reignite his 2004 form.. it's a known fact he's been taking it easy for weeks saving himself for this big match. so if i were you guys id be getting to the tab asap and throwing...
  11. KENNY-DOWALL

Grafton

Too many wannabes there and aboriginals and skaties other than them brats the city was lovely and quiet. Living and Working there will be interesting though...
  12. KENNY-DOWALL

Forklift Licence

I ended up getting my Forklift Licence the other day through the PPP run by the Australian Government after nearly 2 and a half years in the Warehousing/Storage industry. After all these companies kept asking me over the past couple of years asking if i could drive a forklift and i said im not...
  13. KENNY-DOWALL

Tommy Raudonikis

A mate wants him to do Stand Up at his 21st for a birthday lunch u think he does that type of stuff and if so how much would it be to get him there.
  14. KENNY-DOWALL

Soliola In Port Macquarie

Hi guys its your favourite person here SOLIOLA and i just came back from Port Macquarie and it was awesome up there with plenty of chicks everywhere and beaches you could not ask for anymore. I even tried to find Haztrick up there and did the Street Talk to the locals of Port Macquarie alot of...
  15. KENNY-DOWALL

The Tough Times

RENT - Hardest thing im going through right now has not been real easy at all, it feels like im left broke at the end of all of it with Fuel and Bills to pay. As well as trying to get Groceries for the week is hard living but i think these tough times i just got to grind them out and the fortune...
  16. KENNY-DOWALL

World Club Challenge

Did they get rid of that for 2009 ?
  17. KENNY-DOWALL

Fone

Sony Ericson C902 v Nokia N 95 Gig v Samsung U900 Thoughts ? Big differences between these 3 Phones What is the best one to possibly get ?
  18. KENNY-DOWALL

Sebastian Vettel

A great win for this kid he came onto the F1 Circuit late last year and has been in putting in strong performances and it's just great to see him on the podium and with a win under his belt a boost of confidence for him and could see him with a new and better drive next year. Torro Rosso WIN...
  19. KENNY-DOWALL

Mini By Name, Big Heart By Nature

ANY other player would have given up on himself, just like the people Anthony Minichiello knows gave up on him. Not this bloke though. Because the Ever-Ready personality is no facade, it's the real deal with "Mini", the player crowned the best in the world and the fullback who never missed a...
  20. KENNY-DOWALL

Wayne Turns Temperature Up On Freddy

By David Beniuk September 11, 2008 IT'S fourth versus fifth, Sydney versus Brisbane and now Brad Fittler versus Wayne Bennett after the rookie Roosters coach found himself on the end of some niggle from his veteran Broncos rival ahead of Friday's qualifying final. Bennett, a veteran of...
  21. KENNY-DOWALL

Animals Being Put Down

Pretty hard to go through if 1 of your pets has been in the family for so long and there not coming back from the vet.
  22. KENNY-DOWALL

"The Count" Returns

The Roosters were boosted today for Friday night's crucial clash with St George Illawarra with confirmation fullback Anthony Minichiello would make his long-awaited return from injury. The former Test and NSW star hasn't played in first grade since being diagnosed with a bulging disc in his...
  23. KENNY-DOWALL

Vehicles

Would it be best to trade in your old car or just buy the car you are looking at ?
  24. KENNY-DOWALL

Warriors Still A Slim Chance

ugust 31, 2008 PENRITH'S NRL finals hopes ended Sunday after they were crushed in a strong performance by the New Zealand Warriors at Mt Smart Stadium. Both teams needed the win to stay in the running for the finals but it was the Warriors who reigned on home turf, easily accounting for...
  25. KENNY-DOWALL

Your Favourite Film Clips

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1i_72iKvbtI Slipknot - PsychoSocial
  26. KENNY-DOWALL

2008 Nrl Telstra Premiership Finals Series *Week 1*

Your view on Week 1 of the Final Series Here's mine: Fri Night Roosters(4th) v Broncos (5th) Sat Afternoon Sharks (3rd) v Raiders 6th) Sat Night Sea Eagles(2nd) v Dragons (7th) Sun Afternoon Storm(1st) v Warriors(8th)
  27. KENNY-DOWALL

Disturbed Concert

Who's Going ?
  28. KENNY-DOWALL

Slipknot Concert

October 26 Acer Arena, Homebush Special Guests: Machine Head Who's going ?
  29. KENNY-DOWALL

Greg Bird Faces Life Ban From Nrl

By Stuart Honeysett August 26, 2008 THE NRL could ban Greg Bird for life if the Cronulla lock is found guilty of glassing his girlfriend in the face. Bird, 24, faced Sutherland Court on Monday to answer a charge of maliciously inflicting grievous bodily harm on his girlfriend, Katie...
  30. KENNY-DOWALL

Refs Call

Should be scrapped as a decision for the Video Referee It is a waste of time and is very slow Also a time limit should be looked at in the off season
  31. KENNY-DOWALL

Knights v Titans *Spoilers*

Newcastle 10-0 after 22 gone with tries to K.Gidley and A.MacDougall
  32. KENNY-DOWALL

Happy Birthday Fully Sick Drop Kick

Old school kenneler still makes ppl laugh and his hot sigs Have a good bday
  33. KENNY-DOWALL

Is The Nrl Under Scrutiny ?

Being a great fan of this game for 14 years has been a great thrill of mine to watch the game become the greatest competition in the world but we see more and more players moving to other codes to where the cash is and if myself was offered that i would do the same thing. But 2008 has been a...
  34. KENNY-DOWALL

Flo Rida In Sydney

FLO RIDA “Mail On Sunday” Tour ‘08 with Special Guest KA$UAL When/ Where: Sat, 30th of August, 2008 Big Top Sydney - Luna Park Sydney, 1 Olympic Drive, Milsons Point NSW, Australia 2061 Limited Tickets Available So Don't Miss Out! Flo Rida has already garnered more accolades than...
  35. KENNY-DOWALL

Craig Fitzgibbon Agrees To 2009

Sydney Roosters captain Craig Fitzgibbon has agreed to terms for an extension of his contract to play with the club until the completion of the 2009 season. Fitzgibbon joined the Roosters in 1999 and will play his 10th season with the club next year. The Roosters captain has confirmed he...
  36. KENNY-DOWALL

Nrl Must Plug The Drain

By Brent Read July 10, 2008 AS Mark Gasnier edges towards taking up a lucrative offer with Stade Francais, former premiership stars Steve Roach and Phil Blake have become the latest ex-players to warn the NRL to act or risk becoming a feeder competition to cashed-up European rugby...
  37. KENNY-DOWALL

Anthony Minichiello's Birthday Party

Sydney Roosters star Anthony Minichiello celebrated his 28th birthday in style yesterday with over 250 kids attending his party at Kippax Lakes. The event was exclusive to Mini Members only and was a great chance for all the kids to do something exciting in their school holidays. The swarm...
  38. KENNY-DOWALL

2 Roosters To Miss Titans Clash

Sia Soliola and James Aubusson will both miss this Friday night's game against the Gold Coast Titans due to injury. Soliola sustained a knock to his knee that was injured late last year and will have to week off to recover. He is not expected to miss any further games. James Aubusson...
  39. KENNY-DOWALL

Bandwagoners !!!

Here they all come out now since the bulldogs loss again Go jump on the Storm train if you don't wanna walk out a loser 2 Bad plays and it's like the end of the world Get over it in the end it's just a game
  40. KENNY-DOWALL

CM Punk

Nice to see he cashed in his briefcase against Edge and to take the title and later that night JBL wanted a shot at the title and Punk beat him in the end. He is a gifted and natural athlete of the WWE and hope more titles go his way.
  41. KENNY-DOWALL

Easts

I couldn't really care less about some of the comments that were made tonight and sorry if i did offend some people but i do get carried away at times especially when personal attacks involve with my family. If it is too myself then im not bothered but just read before you type next time...
  42. KENNY-DOWALL

Grumpy Old Men

What is wrong with some of those pathetic drunks at the pub ? Not saying they cannot handle there alcohol they just talk bull**** about how bad our generation is. Should there be a curfew for people over a certain age to stop serving them drinks ?
  43. KENNY-DOWALL

Scott Prince Out For The Season

By Laine Clark and Drew Cratchley July 03, 2008 THE player named "The Heartbreak Kid" - Gold Coast playmaker Scott Prince - lived up to his moniker again after all but being ruled out for the rest of the season following arm surgery. X-rays showed he'd suffered a broken forearm in...
  44. KENNY-DOWALL

Katy Perry -I Kissed A Girl

Why did she put those lyrics in her song ? If she was unsatisfied with her boyfriend why won't she turn lesbian ?
  45. KENNY-DOWALL

Interchange Thread

With the world cup less than 6 months away now i have been wondering how the interchange will work in the WC. It only was on my mind a few days ago when i watching the ESL and they still have the 12 man interchange rule and the Nrl has reduced there number to 10 so will they stick with the...
  46. KENNY-DOWALL

Chris Lawrence

Anyone reckon he has the potential to get a sky blue jumper in Season 2008 ?
  47. KENNY-DOWALL

Tony Archer

I think he handled the situation great between Ben Ross and Brett White and rightfully should have been sent off for both of them offences. No.1 referee in our game today handled that beautifully
  48. KENNY-DOWALL

Brisbane Trip 2008

Anyone going up to Brisbane on July 11-14 in Round 18 of the Nrl Centenary Season when the Brisbane Broncos take on the Cantebury Bulldogs at Suncorp Stadium. Really considering on going up there for this match as it would be an awesome experience to watch a game at Suncorp and just to go up...
  49. KENNY-DOWALL

Roosters v Broncos

Hi is anyone going to match tonight if so how much is a GA ticket ? On roosters website says $28 at the gate and on ticketek it says $21 so not too sure what the deal is there.
  50. KENNY-DOWALL

Favourite "Happy Gilmore" Quotes

What is one of yours favs ? Mine's this: Grandma: Sir could i trouble you for a glass of warm milk it helps put me to sleep. Nurse: No but you can trouble me for a warm glass of shut the hell up now you will go to sleep or i will put you to sleep look at that the name tag YOUR IN MY...
  51. KENNY-DOWALL

Storm v Warriors *Spoilers*

Billy Slater has scored a Hat Trick within 25 minuites Score is 16-6 Melbourne still dominating like last season
  52. KENNY-DOWALL

Festus v Big Show

Imagine if these 2 went in a match together i reckon it would be a grudge and very strong match and Big Show might have some competition.
  53. KENNY-DOWALL

Curfew's For NRL Players

Tbh i reckon this should be applied after all the drama and incidents that has already happened in 2008 and we have not even seen the kick off to the Season as yet. Either apply this law or let's just de-register them from the code altogether. Cannot believe David 'Horse' Gallop has not...
  54. KENNY-DOWALL

Panel Beating + Re-Spray

Anyone here work as a Panel Beater or Spray Painter im just looking for a quote on Dents & Scratches & some Minor Re-Adjustments plus a Whole Body Re-Spray for my car. Has anybody done this before and is it worth it ?
  55. KENNY-DOWALL

Transferring Songs/Folders To Itunes

Hey guys and gals im just posting a thread cause i have a bit of a situation im trying to put songs from my Media Player to my Itunes but i have been really confused on how to do it so if anyone knows or has done this before your help would be appreciated.
  56. KENNY-DOWALL

Colin Delaney

Will he be the next WWE Superstar ? Has done really well in his first few matches against Kane, The Great Khali, Big Daddy V and Mark Henry.
  57. KENNY-DOWALL

New England Patriots

16 and 0 Has not been done since the 1972 Miami Dolphins when they did 14 and 0. Is this possibly one of the greatest sporting teams of the NFL.
  58. KENNY-DOWALL

Illegal Street Racing

Tbh this is becoming a deadset joke in all of Sydney and more people are going to die if this continues on. Judy & Alan Howard died 5 months ago from some dumb idiots trying to beat the lights and they ended up dying in a massive accident and got cleaned up by the poles. Tbh i think all...
  59. KENNY-DOWALL

6 Black Cap Players Careers Come To A Close

From correspondents Wellington, New Zealand December 30, 2007 SIX former New Zealand internationals who played in the Indian Cricket League (ICL) this month have effectively been banned from playing for the national team again. All-rounders Chris Cairns, Nathan Astle, Chris Harris...
  60. KENNY-DOWALL

Happy Birthday Dog-E

To one of the old school Kennel Members Happy Birthday Dog E been a while since you have posted but hope you read this and have an enjoyable birthday.
  61. KENNY-DOWALL

Cookie Stardust Mystery

THE Brisbane Broncos have become tangled in a potential salary cap breach involving four former players, a wealthy Broncos shareholder and a racehorse called Cookie Stardust. The NRL will ask salary cap auditor Ian Schubert to investigate after The Sunday Telegraph discovered that former...
  62. KENNY-DOWALL

Safraz

How fkn good is he always seems to take wickets and never lets the team down. Has become one of my fav cricketers behind 'Mr Cricket'
  63. KENNY-DOWALL

Will the Aussies tour Pakistan in 2008 ?

After the death of Benazir Bhutto the CA is investigating whether or not tour Pakistan as they have a scheduled tour for March/April 08. They have done this in the past before in 2002 when the Australians cancelled the tour of Pakistan because of unsafe security measures and of course...
  64. KENNY-DOWALL

Energy Drinks

Is it true if you have too many of them it can cause major problems with the body ? On the labelling it says 2 a day MAX
  65. KENNY-DOWALL

Worst Injury Of 2007

As the year draws to an end lets reflect on some of the injuries the players had to face over the season. What injury stands out in your mind as one of the worst you had seen of 2007. Mine would be the Luke O'Donnell one in Round 5 against Tigers at DFS where his hamstring came off the bone.
  66. KENNY-DOWALL

Request

As the moderators seem to be ignoring me can i please get my named change back to Sollyola seeming as though we are only 11 weeks away until the season kicks off.
  67. KENNY-DOWALL

Xmas Meat

So you got Chicken,Ham,Pork,Turkey,Beef or Lamb ??? Were going Bbq as a variety of different things with some salads on the side.
  68. KENNY-DOWALL

MTP Or GW Or DodgyStylez

Loves his pee nuts... Discuss here
  69. KENNY-DOWALL

5 Years From Now..

If there was limited sport choices in 2013 eg and you could only choose 1 sport and Rugby League was non existant what would you choose out of these 5 sports ? Football Cricket Golf Tennis Swimming
  70. KENNY-DOWALL

Luke O'Donnell

When does he come off contract ? Has changed his bad attitudes since he left the tigers
  71. KENNY-DOWALL

SPOTTED: Matt Utai

In Westfield Mt Druitt having a ciggie out the front of it i did not know it was him at first and then i recognised he was wearing one of those new EIGHTEEN t shirts that Eastgate & US mentioned a few days ago that they were on for sale.
  72. KENNY-DOWALL

Martin Up For Return

Centre Tony Martin has joined the Wakefield Trinity Wildcats, for a third stint in engage Super League, this time it will be at Belle Vue. Martin joins John Kear's men from New Zealand Warriors in the NRL and he has also enjoyed a successful spell with Melbourne Storm were he became a Grand...
  73. KENNY-DOWALL

HULL KR Accept Cooke Ban

Hull KR will not appeal against Paul Cooke's ban for misconduct over his controversial move from rivals Hull FC. Cooke must miss the first six weeks of the 2008 season after being found guilty of making an illegal approach to Rovers while still a Hull player. The 26-year-old had two weeks...
  74. KENNY-DOWALL

English Life Excites King

Warrington's star signing Matt King arrives in Britain determined to help the Wolves achieve 'something special' in 2008. The powerful and prolific Australian centre comes with a huge reputation having capped a meteoric rise to fame Down Under by winning the NRL premiership with the Melbourne...
  75. KENNY-DOWALL

We Need U Benji: Farah

Wests Tigers playmaker Robbie Farah has implored sought-after star Benji Marshall to remain at the club and help re-model the joint venture side following two years of disappointment. Marshall is off contract at the end of the 2008 season and already has a host of clubs lining up for his...
  76. KENNY-DOWALL

Cross Code Clash Is A Threat To Fans

By Greg Davis December 16, 2007 A CROSS-code feud is brewing, and Queensland football fans are in the firing line. The AFL and the NRL are each blaming the other for a blockbuster night of Friday football next year that is sure to stretch Brisbane's public transport system to...
  77. KENNY-DOWALL

Tim Sheens To Extend Contract With Tigers

By Margie McDonald December 18, 2007 ANOTHER piece of the coaching puzzle will fall into place when Wests Tigers announce Tim Sheens will extend his time with the club until 2010. Hot on the heels of Ricky Stuart announcing he will remain at Cronulla until 2011, Sheens putting pen to...
  78. KENNY-DOWALL

Xmas Eve Rates

Is it double time or triple time during christmas eve ?
  79. KENNY-DOWALL

Problem

I was required to work last night at 9:30pm through the job agency im with and then i approached the supervisor of the client when he said i was not rostered on and should be paid for 4 hours cause the employer made a mistake. I asked him about if i was getting paid the 4 hours as i worked...
  80. KENNY-DOWALL

Mobile Trouble

Well i just bought a new phone off EBAY from Hong Kong and the phone is very good and loving it but i was dissapointed i was not provided with the Cd i was suppose to get and i don't want to hassle the Seller to bring one out too me so anyone know of where i could purchase one from. This is a...
  81. KENNY-DOWALL

New Zealand 22 France 16

NEW Zealand scored two late tries in Paris to avoid slumping to its first Test loss to France in 27 years. After heavy defeats to Australia and Great Britain over the past six weeks, Gary Kemble's Kiwis went into the fixture at Stade Jean-Bouin looking for a morale-boosting victory over the...
  82. KENNY-DOWALL

Murali - Warne A Miserable Man

SRI Lanka's Muttiah Muralitharan has labelled Shane Warne a "miserable man" as the relationship between the two brilliant spinners reached a new low. Muralitharan was fuming after Warne this week called for his controversial bowling action to be tested under match conditions instead of the...
  83. KENNY-DOWALL

The Mason Saga

Sorry for digging my nose in to this forum and will make it short but value what i have to say i reckon if this happend during the Nrl Season. I reckon he would have traded clubs during mid season and it could have given the Bulldogs more time and could have made more lucrative offers to...
  84. KENNY-DOWALL

Oh Yeah Take That Kiwis

Woohoo 3-0 whitewash with GB claiming the series and Rob Burrow in another outstanding match with Great Britain's prospects of 2008 look very appealing. Rob Burrow is GOD after another outstanding display and gaining Man of the Series. Score ended up being 28-22 after kiwis had the lead...
  85. KENNY-DOWALL

The Graveyard Shift

Last night had my first shift overnight and it was not as going to be bad as i expected and was actually really cruisey the whole night as there was not alot of people around would not mind doing it more often and could not complain about the pay rate either. Anyone else do graveyard shift i...
  86. KENNY-DOWALL

Shane Richardson Quits As CEO Of Souths

October 31, 2007 SHANE Richardson has quit as chief executive of the South Sydney NRL club to take up a position with a new sports, media and investment business. Richardson will, however, conitinue his four-year relationship with the Rabbitohs as he will remain on the club's board of...
  87. KENNY-DOWALL

Apple i phone

I've been browsing on ebay and they look awesome if i get one will i be able to use a pre paid sim card one thing i did notice is the camera on the i phone is only 2 mega pixel would like to know from majnoon a bit more about the phone and do u recommend it.
  88. KENNY-DOWALL

Matt Bowen Unlikely To Re-Sign By Deadline

By Karl deKroo October 31, 2007 ACE fullback Matt Bowen is unlikely to re-sign with North Queensland before tomorrow's deadline that allows rival clubs to officially approach players not contracted beyond 2008. But Cowboys officials are not concerned about the situation - last night...
  89. KENNY-DOWALL

Grand Raiders Now Guiding Elite

By Dean Ritchie and Karl deKroo October 31, 2007 THEY were fresh-faced kids who became rugby league legends. Now Canberra's class of 1989 have stepped up into the game's elite coaching ranks. Amazingly, nearly 20 years on, all senior representative coaches for next season will...
  90. KENNY-DOWALL

Mark Webber To Mc Laren

Any thoughts F1 guys with Alonso heading back to Renault could be a good possible move for the australia if mc laren are really interested.
  91. KENNY-DOWALL

Looking For....

Leeds Rhinos 2007 Grand Final Jersey Trying to get a hold of one and been looking on sites such as JJB and Ebay but there has not been much around there so anyone know of any sites where i could purchase this possible item from.
  92. KENNY-DOWALL

Guys With Ear Rings On Both Ears

Is it gay or sexy or a no no It seems the new trend these days The sudanese down the rd started all this thinking they was in South Compton
  93. KENNY-DOWALL

Trick Or Treat

So anyone participating in this year's event Im refusing to go because of all the stuff that has been going on around mount druitt/colyton.
  94. KENNY-DOWALL

Simon Katich 306

SIMON Katich scored a brilliant 306 to guide New South Wales to first-innings points late on day three of the Pura Cup match against Queensland. Katich's 351-ball masterpiece was the highest individual first-class score at the Sydney Cricket Ground since Don Bradman's Australian record score...
  95. KENNY-DOWALL

Sam Burgess

Definately looks the goods played brilliant this morning for Great Britain and his rise to fame is continuing was the youngest player for Great Britain since Andy Farrell in 1993. Rookie of the year in the ESL as well and reminds me a bit of an Ellery Hanley/Gary Schofield type of player.
  96. KENNY-DOWALL

Shawn Michaels

Should be champion after Cyber Sunday when he knocks out Randy Orton just as he has done in the past 3 weeks on RAW.
  97. KENNY-DOWALL

Wing Wants To Earn The Respect Of The Players

By James Phelps October 27, 2007 PRIZED South Sydney recruit Craig Wing has declared he wants to finish his career at the Rabbitohs - but first he is on a mission to earn the respect of his new teammates. The former Australia player said last night that his reputation would mean...
  98. KENNY-DOWALL

Sydney Roosters Memberships On Sale NOW !!

GENERATION NEXT has arrived with 2008 Memberships going on sale this morning at 9am. Brad has spoken passionately about returning the Sydney Roosters to the days of the Sydney Football Stadium full of loud, cheering Rooster fans and it begins now with your support through purchasing a...
  99. KENNY-DOWALL

Great Britain v New Zealand Tri Series

Well what are your up and coming thoughts on this series i think New Zealand really are gonna have to lift and if they play the way they did against Australia then im afraid to say that GB will tear them apart. GB are starting all new and fresh with new faces and a new coach as well with Tony...
  100. KENNY-DOWALL

Shaun Kenny Dowall Named In Kiwis Line Up

From staff reporters October 15, 2007 NEW Zealand has called Sydney Roosters rookie Shaun Kenny-Dowall into the squad for a four-Test rugby league tour of Britain and France. The utility back, 19, was called up from the Junior Kiwis team last night after confirmation that three...