Search results

1. spscand

Google taking the piss here LOL

The list of players that pop up when you search us up... wtf google! whos the jokester that works for google on the kennel?
  2. spscand

Rd 1 vs Eels 3-2-1

Burton : NEGATIVE INFINITY Curran: 6
  3. spscand

Opinion Early Yearly Thanks Thread

Hey legends! Im out early this year. I cant keep this up emotionally. Cirlado and his pets that are ruining our beloved club dont deserve anynore of our energy/emotion. Id rather invest that emtion/energy in my own kids/work/own sports. Before I leave, thanks for being fucking amazing...
  4. spscand

I give up

Thats it. Done. Its been 8 years of shit. Just no sign of improving. Zero. Nothing to look forward to. No players to build around or excite. Just nothing. No coach to show balls and structure. CC has got no idea and is another overhyped assistant with no clue of how to manage players. Buddy...
  5. spscand

Official Round 15: Bulldogs V.s. Parramatta, Match day thread:

In an effort to keep things streamlined. I made one of these.
  6. spscand

Ciraldo OUT

Until you drop Perham. Ciraldo OUT!
  7. spscand

Rd 9 vs Dragons 3-2-1

Burns 3 - no words needed. Averillo 2 - 2 tries. Super speedster KO 1 - solid no fuss debut
  8. spscand

Petition to Cancel Good Friday game.

Per title. Fuck this shit. Why is it a thing? Cause one year it was a fluke that the game was close? Its been a whitewash ever since. Fucking stupid game.
  9. spscand

Bye Bye Averillo

Seriously... Skelton does this too often to not get selected. Wtf does Averillo do? Defence can be taught, but this shit cant be. https://fb.watch/jIvxE22los/?mibextid=NnVzG8
  10. spscand

Official New Team Song!!

https://fb.watch/jmxjcfatGj/ Much needed new song! Our own is so much better! Well done CC for changing it.
  11. spscand

Opinion Mason

Why is this guy our pathways person? Or whtevr his role is at the club. Bro the more and more i hear him talk dumb shit on those yktr podcasts like hes some GOD amongst men. The more im like wtf, who is this fucker? Calm down. You're not all that. Jeez he talks some shit. Why would such an idiot...
  12. spscand

Lebanon RLWC squad.

Anyone got any inside info? Surely we have a fucking gun side! Moses, Doueihi, Kiraz should all be playing! The later 2 were at training but not sure if it means they're actually playing. Moses needs to get off his privileged ass and also play for Lebanon. He was dead to me chose Australia...
  13. spscand

Best Tries Highlights

Unnecessarily dramatic music but nice little compilation for some good times in 2022.
  14. spscand

Rd 25 vs Sea Eagles 3-2-1

3- RFM - just terrorized all game 2- Burton -Clutch plays 1- TPJ - did something.
  15. spscand

Thanks Kennelers

Yearly thanks thread incoming... Just wanted to post a thread to thank everyone on here for riding out another tough season with me. This group is actual therapy and a proper family. Lots of love to all! Cheers legends!
  16. spscand

News Mid week Roosters presser by Potter.

So Tedesco eh? How big is his penis potter? ... Wtf is this reporter loool
  17. spscand

Official Presser vs Cowboys

I swear Potter just makes my day. I wish he was my coach! His purposeful " hey dont you wanna ask some?" I bet was directed at the guy who always asks him about Ciraldo loooll Fucking love ya potts! Please stay on in some capacity if not first grade!
  18. spscand

News Potter Mid week presser

The boys in the background having a party hahaha
  19. spscand

Official Presser Vs Knights

Best bit is Potter to Jackson: " Say No" after they asked jackson if he wants Potter there in 2023 as head coach. Lol.
  20. spscand

Rd 18 vs Rabbitohs 3-2-1

3 - Mick potter: ball sack tattoo is coming. 2 - Casey: great redemption game! 1 - Flanagan: awesome 1%ers and a few try assists too.
  21. spscand

JAC micd up

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CflB94etkGw/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY= Just a snippet. But has rhe best bit "Burto they wont go through us" looool they did exactly that, twice. Loool classic. Im not gonna bother watching the full one cause i assume its all "brah" "lets go/trot" "sirr" and other yelling.
  22. spscand

News "News" More Burton media dribble

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-premiership/state-of-origin-2022-matt-burton-four-moments-nsw-blues-canterbury-bulldogs-contract-rivals/news-story/dbb9626e92e416b982487bfd43a4960f How about you fuck right off Frothfield. I mean its been great to have a bulldogs player getting lots of...
  23. spscand

Rd 15 vs Tigers 3-2-1

3 RFM 2 Kiraz 1 Morrin
  24. spscand

*Insert Thread about a player thats about to have a cracker during origin*

Generic lets sign this guy comment.
  25. spscand

Rd 12 vs Dragons 3-2-1

3 kiraz
  26. spscand

Potter post match presser

PRESSER LINk spoke well and called out the jurnos on the days like a champ. Old school and clear and no bullshit yardage talk
  27. spscand

Official Kiraz Highlights Video

I know there isn't much to cheer us up or look forward to, but this kid could be that! For mine its multi layered, since he's Lebanese, plays for the bulldogs, and is the first thats actually debuted in a long time. So I made this video of his highlights during his debut. Enjoy! I could watch...
  28. spscand

Foran-Gate

This guy, is on big money at both eels and dogs. Got constantly "injured" and made the big bucks while on the sideline. Goes back to manly, and now is injury free and playing like a top 6! Yeah nah fuck this bullshit! Foran-Gate! P.s. Not actually being serious, but still wtf is this...
  29. spscand

Rd 6 vs Rabbitohs 3-2-1

Fine ill do this weeks one. 3- JAC: for scoring 2- Dufty: for a great first 20ish min 1- Naden: did stuff today.
  30. spscand

Merge clubs to Compete

Seriously there is no way out of this hole. No matter the coach, no matter the recruitment. Something has been done that is irreversible. Some curse has been placed on this club, that every recruitment that has come in recent years has turned out utter shite (minus Thompson, even he didn't live...
  31. spscand

2012 vs 2021

As depicted by yours truly... ‍
  32. spscand

Coping 101

33. spscand

Me Tonight

34. spscand

News Blantant NRL cheating tactics

I have no words. This is not the level of "2014 souths using worldwide banned performance enhancers but rhe NRL looking the other way" type of cheating. But it's damn close. New rules trialed to do the best they can to avoid giving the broncos the wooden spoon! FUCK THE NRL! FUCK THIS...
  35. spscand

Opinion Worst signing last 10 years? (Poll)

Cast your vote!
  36. spscand

Opinion 2020 Officially Worst season ever?

Can someone please confirm this? 2 wins. Longest losing streak. Surely this season is the worst in the clubs history!! (We won't be winning next 2 games lol). Cheers
  37. spscand

Confirmed 2020

38. spscand

Hope renewed... Maybe... surely... maybe

39. spscand

Halves Coach?

Simple question. Who is the 2020 halves coach? I tried to find it here and by googling. No luck. Also does anyone have a full list of coaching staff? Thanks!
  40. spscand

Eastwood?

Whats the deal? Isnt he that last remaining backended useless player? Does his contract end this year? Is the guy not interested in finding a club next year? Or is he happy to sign for 60k with us? Whats happening? I feel hes low key hiding until it blows up in our face lol
  41. spscand

U20s Origin

Anyone can explain why theres a 2nd game? Didnt nsw already win series? We cant be giving qld any confidence lool. I bet its an excuse just to win. Thanks,
  42. spscand

Steve Turners weekly tips...

Surely Turner should get a professional tell off from his NRL.com bosses? I mean EVERY FUCKING WEEK, without a fail, he tips us to win and win easily. Yes we understand you love the club, but mate we wont hate you if you were a tad bit professional. Its getting ridiculous and stupid at this...
  43. spscand

Dogs beat Eels but future still bleak

Ummm yes we are not world beaters. But this is a very biased very cuntish article that seems to have been written/posted pre-game. He had this ready regardless of result. ... i cant stand bias by supposedly "professional" media reps. Its the worst but also the most common thing.
  44. spscand

Thompson.. FU Des!

F*** You des! F*******k u so hard! Why?!?? Why did u let Corey Thompson go? He was so solid and all heart for us. He wouldve still be there now and playing fullback for us instead of Mr. Early-season wonder-each-season-dies-out-quickly-becomes-useless Mbye. Easily Corey was my fav player...
  45. spscand

Grand Final Day Footage :D

http://youtu.be/-EEYlYCyQyI?list=UUdiRgK7-uHkwaM5NNZtLO7Q Hey guys, heres some footage i recorded during the day. It was a great atmosphere and lead up to the game by our fans. We were the loudest and proudest! Enjoy :) (spot yourself lol)
  46. spscand

12 Months not long enough! - Corey Thompson contract extension

http://www.bulldogs.com.au/news/2014/09/23/what_a_year_for_thompson.html BULLSHIT! THIS GUY DESERVES AT LEST A COUPLE OF YEARS! Most consistent performer at the back. Great read on the game and got all the skills!
  47. spscand

Sunday 10th February Trial Tickets

Hi all, I was wondering if I can get a ticket on the door for general admission? And can I come late? like only watch the 5pm game? Who else is going? I will be there by myself lol Thanks :D
  48. spscand

Hi EVERYBODY!

SpsCand here! Glad to have joined this forum. I have been looking for a place to discuss all bulldogs related news for a while now. Hope to contribute to the discussions and learn more about our wonderful club. Maybe go to some games together. ( I am planning on becoming an official member...