Search results

1. B

Our future 5/8th - YOUR SAY!!! (threads merged)

Get used to this weeks halves combination cos' your going to be seeing it for a while With Mason re-signing, and apparently not enough room left under the cap to give Anasta the deal he is looking for, Anasta is on his way out of Belmore bar some unforseen miracle. So this weeks halves...
  2. B

If Your Support Drops After Tonight The Bulldogs Dont Need You

Everyone is, or should be disappointed and devastated by tonight's performance (or lack of). I'm not saying dont voice disappointment or a opinion which isn't full of praise. But, reading all the threads and posts and reactions of some people: the bagging of players, they were only the...
  3. B

Danny Weidler Needs Severe Medical Attention

I think in Maths they call it Hyperbole, but in a general medical sense Danny Weidler is insane! We've all seen his antics on the Footy Show this year, trying to give the inside scoop, and boost his profile and status, with rumours of Sonny Bill being on 600,000 and every single Bulldogs, and...
  4. B

Bulldogs Interested In Crocker

THE Sydney Roosters face a battle retaining Queensland State of Origin forward Michael Crocker with at least three rival clubs chasing his signature for next season. Crocker has activated a clause in his contract that has allowed the 24-year-old firebrand to negotiate with other clubs...
  5. B

How About Getting The Best Of The British?

I know it sounds pessemistic, and i hope it doesnt happen, but there could be a scenario where we lose both Braith and Willie. That would leave us with a massive hole at 5/8th, and a hole in our forward pack. However i reckon with Sonny, Ryan and Graimaldi starting, and the young blokes...
  6. B

How's It Goin?

Hey everyone how are you all going? Just joined up today, have been viewing the Kennel for a while and hope to talk to you all about the Dogs. Am 22, and have been supporting the Dogs since i was 5, having grown up in Condell Park, and Revesby and the Bankstown area. Thanks and hope to...