Search results

1. Doogie

News Jackson Topine takes Bulldogs to court

I think thats a fair statement. But even if its on him, what do you do? Smash him more in the court of public opinion? As others have said, this will get settled, it will disappear very quickly and nothing more to it. Topine can go elsewhere and sort his own shit out. Piling on a 22 year old in...
  2. Doogie

So, just to clarify, did you ever have to make big boy decisions when you were 21, have some mental going on and from what we've seen lately, obviously have a pretty poor circle of advice around him? If you did all of the above and made the right calls, well played. But reckon you'd be a minority.
  3. Doogie

No idea. But rather than guessing who what and where, I'm happy to go with Gus's quotes on this. And I'm also guessing you've never worked your ass off from probably the age of 6 towards something and then find its disappearing or not what you thought or whatever? When this blew up - he was...
  4. Doogie

I'm no mental health expert but I'm guessing the idea of all the talk about mental health is to try bring it into the spotlight so it doesn't get to the point of a circumstance of breaking down. I work in a stressful environment (sometimes) and watched exactly that happen to a colleague. It...
  5. Doogie

Cool. Then its ok then for a player to commit suicide because of the club? This was kept under wraps when RFM blew up - as Gus said - mental health. Now I suspect the kid is getting some atrocious advice from someone and has gone legal. Got to remember he's only 22 ffs. 1st grade debut at 19...
  6. Doogie

My point is that we have snippets of what happened and an obviously very slanted statement from a lawyer looking for a buck. Yet everyone here thinks they have it down enough to make judgements. Which as you are alluding to and probably Gus alluded to, there's a mental health issue involved...
  7. Doogie

Since everyone is enjoying the pile on, I'll just put this here. https://www.bulldogs.com.au/news/2020/09/29/2020-club-person-of-the-year-jackson-topine2/ No idea what drove him to this but think we got to remember there was a time where he was very well respected. For all anyone knows, could...
  8. Doogie

Me thinks someone is jelli....... :tearsofjoy:
  9. Doogie

Not possible. The had an alarm to finish the 2 hours. I've never used an alarm since then. Even now I break down when someone has 'uplift' going on their iphone. No one believed Brittany.... and here we are today. My day in court will come.
  10. Doogie

Never knew you could sue for this. Damn. It happened to me too. U see I was working the Victorias Secret show in 2016 in Paris and I was 20 mins late to a photo session. They made me wrestle all 18 models for nearly 2 hours as punishment. I was drained, limp and mentally destroyed. I still...
  11. Doogie

Comedian Arj Barker asks mum with crying baby to leave show

what about the consonants? boom tish....
  12. Doogie

Chick was just on ACA. Take the blue hair away - add another couple of kids under 5 and pretty on point. And according to her - the issue wasn't the kid was making noise - was the fact that mum kept popping a tit to feed the kid.
  13. Doogie

And u know what the classic is? This chick trolled everyone for clicks. And is probably making coin of it on tiktok or insta. And all the haters contributed to her making coin. Well played.
  14. Doogie

This is all a honest mistake. The show was ages 15+. The mum thought that meant 15 days old +. It could happen to anyone.
  15. Doogie

Round 7 3-2-1 vs Knights?

Sorry for your loss. :disrelieved:
  16. Doogie

Part of me doesn't want to ask how you know that. The other part....
  17. Doogie

Then you should come on here more often. Or is it maybe you only come here after a win and see me here. That explains it.
  18. Doogie

and some are only happy when they are choking on some Burto. U tickling his nuts while u are there?
  19. Doogie

U mean after a game. Helps me avoid some of the completely stupid non footy shite you see on this forum. But the Burton suck boys are still out in force. My duty to call em out for it.
  20. Doogie

So let me get this right. Burton has no try assists. Didn't score a try. No line breaks. Gave away two penalties. Missed as many tackles as anyone for the number he made. And some of you have him man of the match and others are giving him points. Guess when you've been so shit that when...
  21. Doogie

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 7 | Pre game / Game Day | Bulldogs vs Knights

4 and that goes with our 58% possession. And the 20 forward passes not called.
  22. Doogie

Immigration debate

@Nate DAWG he knows herne bay. Legit.
  23. Doogie

Immigration debate

What Dark side? Bro - with all the fires we lit - always very very bright :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:
  24. Doogie

Bondi stabbing

Hear ya. Once had a chick threaten me with a pregnancy test and i fckn ran screaming like a little girl. Not my finest moment. Don't judge me.
  25. Doogie

Bondi stabbing

Mate - about 6 years ago I'm in the office at Parramatta. Level is completely secured, you need a pass card to get to our floor and then another to get through the glass doors. We also have the Uni in the building and most of the students fck up at some point and piggy back to our floors. No...
  26. Doogie

Bondi stabbing

Was out on this - but had to throw another 2c. Missus is senior in health and told me a potted summary of what has been cut back in the last 20 years. Its staggering. 100% spot on. As for those who think mental health is an excuse - thanks. Its complete fckwits as yourselves that validate the...
  27. Doogie

Bondi stabbing

Some dude goes nuts with a knife. Within minutes my missus is calling me telling me there's a terrorist attack at Bondi. 10 mins later its multiple crack heads. 10 minutes after that the terrorists have guns. Social media is populated by fckwits. Just another example. My missus is not excluded...
  28. Doogie

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Post Game | Storm 16 - 14 Bulldogs

Sexton. Claymore. All feels the same bro. Mad regret (so I've heard) :(
  29. Doogie

Like????? There's a reason we have a $300k journeyman at 7. After we spent all the Double Bay money we could only afford Claymore hookers....
  30. Doogie

Let me put it to u in hooker currency. If you threw down $150 for some Claymore nasty and it was meh, you'd sort of go its Claymore nasty. Now if you threw down $2000 for some prime Double Bay creampie and it was meh, you'd be really pissed. There is a difference.
  31. Doogie

Ask yourself how it gets to that. Who should have the ball in his hand first? Burton. And where is he? Probably off trying to straighten his hip alignment after having too much cash in his pocket. Looks to me that Burton has decided he's not doing short kicks. So Hutcho puts his hand up. Now he...
  32. Doogie

Rd 6 vs Storm 3-2-1

3. Kiks 2. Xerri/Tracey 1. The kennelers who suck Burton week in week out for no money. You're idiots too but you get a point for commitment.
  33. Doogie

well u see its complicated. with all that unearned cash in his right pocket, he naturally had to stay on the left side of the middle of the curve and that kept him dead straight. Now he thinks its flat, he hangs in the middle, that dush leans him to the right and boom... we miss everything to...
  34. Doogie

U get hard from kicks? This is a japanese thing right?
  35. Doogie

Side note. Anyone notice that Burton was a good kicker from the sideline and now he's not. And what happened in between.... He reckons he discovered the Earth is flat. Think about it.
  36. Doogie

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Storm vs Bulldogs | AAMI Park

One post above you :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:
  37. Doogie

And - the passenger is in the team to do one thing. Put up a decent 5th tackle kick. And couldn't even do that.
  38. Doogie

Salmon is putting in some hard yards tonight. Great tackle on Paps.
  39. Doogie

Well - its only a metre and a half forward but I'll take it.
  40. Doogie

Didn't kiks say something about us not flopping? Lolz...
  41. Doogie

hahahahaha. Guess Munster will never stay on the field then.
  42. Doogie

160,000 passes per year. Good coin.
  43. Doogie

U know what makes this worse. Playing kiks outside of the 'passenger' means he doesn't even have to try and run. Get ball and dump it to kiks. Fckng lol. Swap him and Hutch over - make him actually have to do something....
  44. Doogie

Maybe if Burto actually did something, anything, Hutch could play like the fringe 1st grader he is. But - poor cnt is damned if he does and damned if he doesn't.
  45. Doogie

Seriously - u cnts are delusional. Hutch is getting paid $300k odd and is playing like it. Burton gets paid $800k and would be line ball in reserves atm. U put shit on the guy who is at least trying (but is shit) and its a free pass for good ole passenger Burto. And I smoke too many cones...
  46. Doogie

Challenge... :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: Fck we stupid.
  47. Doogie

Because our running 5/8 doesn't run?
  48. Doogie

Is that his name? Well guess he's done something in the game.
  49. Doogie

For all the shite (and some of it is justified) being put on Hutch - where the fck is our $800k 5/8? You know - whats his fckng name.
  50. Doogie

Not joking. Do we have someone named Burton in our team? Sure you're not mixing him up with Bronson?
  51. Doogie

Good to see we're up for this game. Not.
  52. Doogie

News 'I can't understand the comments': Phil Gould counters Trent Robinson over Dominic Young send off furore

Trent is 100% correct. The nrl policy on this was it only applied to Dogs players. Now it applies to Dogs and Rooters players. Its unfair the other teams were not notified first. Gus - pull your head in 8-)
  53. Doogie

News MR SIX PER CENT! BULLDOGS ONLY WIN ONE FROM 15 GAMES UNDER SUTTON

Well, when I complained to the NRL about this - appears they are all over it. Per below. Fckwits.....
  54. Doogie

Duh - ex-cop. Is that a surprise?
  55. Doogie

Bills wifes family lived across the road from my old house. So I'd see him most school holidays but generally kept the Dogs off the menu - bit creepy when someone is living close to your in laws and giving u a hard time footy wise. All I can say is that his in-laws thought he was a bit left of...
  56. Doogie

Its borderline defamation so I guess it got pulled very quickly. But the stats are correct.
  57. Doogie

Opinion Should we sign Angus Crichton?

So does Buzz. A lot of piss to be exact. Stranger and stranger.... :|
  58. Doogie

Opinion Should we sign Angus Crichton?

Which is exactly what Buzz said in NRL360 last night. Either you hanging with the same dudes as Buzz or..... u are Buzz. :|:|
  59. Doogie

Fox Sports have an online chat going atm - just put this up on it. Interesting to see what comes of it (if anything).
  60. Doogie

‘He’s A Good Person’: V’landys Says Booing Would Stop If Fans Knew Mitchell

and can be contacted directly via email in the article. In case u need some help finding it... christian.nicolussi@smh.com.au [undefined:christian.nicolussi@smh.com.au] Already made it clear that we boo him not because he's first nations or doesn't do stuff or charity (which is funny as Minns...
  61. Doogie

‘He’s A Good Person’: V’landys Says Booing Would Stop If Fans Knew Mitchell

Think back to when he slid into Tyson Frizell after he was tackled and elbowed/hipped him in the back. Now that was a penalty, a sin bin and he was charged with a weeks suspension after a guilty plea. And Tyson wasn't hurt. Compare that to JAC. So NRL. Take your pick. You are either protecting...
  62. Doogie

Opinion Mitchell late contact on Addo Carr

I believe Taaffe used his neck to try hurt Milnes arm. Bad man....
  63. Doogie

Gets better - Morrin gets 2 games and somehow they found a charge for Taaffe in the game. Same charge as Bitchell. Go figure.
  64. Doogie

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Thread | Bulldogs 16 - 20 Souths

Been accused of many things on the Kennel but tin foil hat is a first. Well done. Fox says 57%. No shit. You could argue 3 sin binnable offences and nada. Yet Morrin was probably 50/50 bin yet off he goes. The game being close is the same argument we were awesome against the titties. The other...
  65. Doogie

U have tickets to this? You must have either bought them or..... Don't tell me you're in the show? Well now that explains things..... :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:
  66. Doogie

Backed into a corner? By who? The media who said zip, the coach and club who said zip or the non existent social media outrage? Tickets Please. :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:
  67. Doogie

or....... Analsely is just incompetent and makes shit up week to week. So whats more likely. My law (coz I'm well past theory at this stage) or your theory that the decision that even Analsey said is not black or white, no commentator made a deal out of it all week (unlike the Hughes...
  68. Doogie

Just stop. JAC has both legs out in front of Mitchell. Who is still on his feet. How about this angle then? Thats after the above because now we have all of JAC in touch. And you want to argue its a football play? You trolling bro.
  69. Doogie

Your 'I love to be teabagged by Analsley ticket' from the ref obstruction thread. In prep for the Analsley briefing on Monday. Coz I know whats coming... Tickets Please.
  70. Doogie

I didn't say they were particularly high standards but he still doesn't meet them. Btw - don't you owe me a ticket 8-)
  71. Doogie

Hutchinson is a momentum killer

True - hard to be worse. Yet here we are....
  72. Doogie

Bunnies 3 2 1

Well, since everyone is still having a whinge and forgot this... 3 - Kingy 2 - take your pick out of kiks, Mann, Taaffe, Critta, Kiraz 1 - Gerard Sutton. Made enough shitty decisions that Analsley will no doubt support on Monday so I'll be collecting a shitload of tickets. At least I get...
  73. Doogie

Bitchell is a not a protected Lizard and not a Lizard full stop. I would know. We have standards...
  74. Doogie

Think you are a bit hard on Burton. The footy shape has him confused. He's not sure if its round or flat....
  75. Doogie

C'mon bro - copped a hiding from everyone who wanted to be teabagged by Analsley and everyone was warned - I'm taking tickets. So its now time to collect them. Didn't take long did it :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:
  76. Doogie

57% possession. 42 to 18 in the opposition 20. Yet we scored one try in the 20 - from a fluke shank kick. Our attack is so bad its fckng ridiculous. We looked great in the last 20 of the first half when Reed and Mann straightened things up - from there a crab a thon. Souths were so shit - yet...
  77. Doogie

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Discussion thread | Round 4 | Good Friday vs Souths

So - just asking. Since the NRL is so big on 'duty of care' guess that doesn't count for this game? No matter how u look at it - JAC got cleaned up in the head by someone well and truly out of control.
  78. Doogie

U left out 2m forward spiral. Just saying :tearsofjoy:
  79. Doogie

Half time report. Reed straightening the attack up is looking great. Mann a real difference maker since he came on. Kiks is doing kiks things. We tighten our shit up, this game is there for us. And... Its pretty fckng obvious that Bitchell is a protected species. Lets just park the no...
  80. Doogie

Opinion Key Feature Missing from Our Attack

Neither can Burto but we're paying him twice plus Taaffe money. At least you get Burton playing somewhere where he can actually contribute. And u get Critta where I think he can really shine. Taaffe just has to pass it when he needs to. Does he straighten up the attack. Yes. can he break the...
  81. Doogie

The Terrors of Team List Tuesday

Phonetics don't count according to @Moedogg - just rolling with the rules.
  82. Doogie

Souths.
  83. Doogie

Shock treatment? Nuclear reactor bro. Pump that fcker so full of watts he's buzzing more than old Doogs on a Friday night and he's still meh. Reckon Taaffe is a better 5/8. Burto to centres and Critta to FB. Taaffe is just gunna feed the pigs and when they over commit he's good enough to take...
  84. Doogie

Souths.
  85. Doogie

Oh - that Brooks can kick a long way but do fck all else? C'mon bro - you're killing me.
  86. Doogie

Not at all. Burton is twice the baller that Schuster is. Burton can kick a ball a long way. Schuster cannot even do that. But your point was that Burton doesn't have a DCE next to him. If we had a DCE we could play Flanagan at 5/8 and he'd look good. Mary Jane or not - anyone waiting on Burton...
  87. Doogie

DCE made Schuster look like he's worth $800k/yr. Brooks is many times the half that Schuster is. Lolz....
  88. Doogie

And you're (just 4 you @Moedogg :tearsofjoy: ) balanced on the subject? Believe the thread title is key feature missing from our attack. A decent half. Hope I'm wrong. But all anyone seems to have is he can kick a long way. And I agree. Which is why he is shit.
  89. Doogie

Let's talk about our defense.

Fck that - too lazy for punctuation.
  90. Doogie

Indeed. Very poor is very harsh. Completely shit as a 5/8 is closer to the mark. Its been over 2 years and he's as useless as a 5/8 as he was 2 years ago. He takes the line on when he should be passing. He passes when he should take the line on. Lest we forget that beautiful, completely...
  91. Doogie

Let's talk about our defense.

Defence. Unless your a Yank.
  92. Doogie

News NRL drops referee

But Analsley said it was the right decision. So he's telling it like it is last week and he's full of shite this week. https://www.nrl.com/news/2024/03/25/if-jakes-not-there-we-would-know-today-if-tom-goes-through-that-hole-or-not---annesley/ Tickets Please :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:
  93. Doogie

"FOOOOOOD!" Post your culinary masterpieces here!

Yeah. Bit of a wank but my butcher gave me some. That was for 3 people too. Sort of went a little overboard. There's 6 of the ribs which you cannot see. Cannot stand eggplant but that worked great and nothing beats fresh chimichurri.
  94. Doogie

"FOOOOOOD!" Post your culinary masterpieces here!

Pretty proud of myself tonight - Argentina night. From the top. Oregano spuds roasted in tallow. Berenjenas al escabeche (sort of pickled eggplant) Ensalada Criolla (salad) Chimichurri Tira de asado (asado ribs). I'm stuffed.
  95. Doogie

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Thread round 3 | Bulldogs 32 - 0 Titans

Take the win but reckon the titties were so woeful that any of the top 8 at the end of the year plays them and they do that - its a 60pt game. Shout out to Tino - hope he's ok.
  96. Doogie

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 3 | Bulldogs Vs Titans | Gameday discussion

Coz if we were half decent, we'd be up by 30. Titties have put up one of the worst 40mins I've seen for a while.