Search results

1. Indiandog

Ivan Cleary - Will he go down as the best NRL coaches ever?

Everything about Penrith is top class and they are cut above the rest. There is no question about it. Hands down, it is the best NRL team of the modern ERA. Better than any Roosters and Storm team (including the one that was caught cheating the cap). The only thing I am not so sure about is...
  2. Indiandog

Chinese being racist towards Indians

3. Indiandog

Business Ideas

I want to know from the kennel experts what kind of business would you do if you had $100ks cash? sorry not allowed to go to the bank to take loan or borrow more from someone else. PS. opening up an Indian restaurant or a kebab shop is off the list.
  4. Indiandog

Kormatta1 reviews Dogs games

I just made this thread cos I want one of my favorite kennelers @korrmatta1 to comeback and review the Dogs game just like the good old days.
  5. Indiandog

You want Lewis in or out?

Trying to gauge kennel's opinion on Lewis, if he needs to be in or out of the team based in his performance this year and last year. Lewis was our rookie of the year last year and this year he has been rocks and diamonds. When Foran returns next week, is there a place for Lewis in the team or...
  6. Indiandog

A lot of negativity on kennel

after the loss last night everyone has an opinion on how bad we are. Lewis, Okunbor, Holland all need to be dropped. Pay has to go and you know the popular talk around here. Question: if we field the same side as yesterday against the knights and come up with a win. Would you still call for...
  7. Indiandog

Is Nick Meaney the answer to our fullback position in the long term?

I know Nick is the best fullback we have had since Ben Barba. I wont say Sam Perret even though he was really good at fullback but that wasnt his position. But is Nick really the Billy Slater, Tedesco and Jarred Hayne type of fullback who will eventually reach the greater heights with more...
  8. Indiandog

Who still here believes we can make the 8?

Ok other than the two games (Warriors and Dragons) we have been really competitive this season and played exceptionally well against the ladder toppers Storm and Rabbitohs. The cut off is 13 wins to make the 8 going by last few seasons results. We have 2 wins after the 7 games so far into the...
  9. Indiandog

At least 4 trys were put on a platter for Dragons.

Last 3 trys and that other try from one on one steal on Rhys Martin by Hunt were absolutely gut wrenching. It was already difficult to watch the mistakeathon from the dogs that included but not limited to 1- 3 try assists for Dragons by Holland 2- Rhys Martin handing over the ball twice to...
  10. Indiandog

A bit of education for some people over here

@rainman
  11. Indiandog

Napa's ankle injury

whats the update? I hope he is back for us next week, we can not afford to lose him after Forans injury.
  12. Indiandog

Tolman turning back the clock

I think Tolman deserves a special mention and a thread for today's mammoth effort. 47 tackles and 160 meters and ran with purpose not just dying in the ass as we have seen from Tolman over the years. Tolman was the best on field for us and really showed what a valuable player he really is for us.
  13. Indiandog

How good was Mbye

while you are all celebrating the win , dont forget the special contributions to our win from our beloved Mbye. every cent in $175,000 was worth it , that was spent on Mbye this year.
  14. Indiandog

Where to check the scores?

For all these years i used to jump on www.nrl.com to check the latest results and live scores. There used to be a bar at the top showing all the matches between the team , results for games already played and the live score card. Where the fuck has this all gone? I can not find anywhere on...
  15. Indiandog

Hoppa = 271 meters!!!!

Didnt watch the game (thank God) but read the stats on NRL.com and they have Hoppa at 271 meters Is that real? 271 meters are massive, did he really run that well?
  16. Indiandog

This videos proves once and for all...

that wrestling WWE is NOT fake and every thing that happens in the WWE ring is 100% legit and true.
  17. Indiandog

Hardik in trouble because of his dik comments

Would you believe it? the indian cricketer with the best name in the world is in trouble due to his sexist remarks about women. *************************************************************************************** Indian cricketers KL Rahul and Hardik Pandya have been suspended pending an...
  18. Indiandog

Caught speeding 110 km in a 100km zone

So , I was driving back from Warwick this afternoon and drove over a bend in a 100 kms zone when a low life- nothing better to do cop who was coming from the other side on his MOTOR BIKE put the disco lights on and signalled me to pull over. I immediately glanced at my speedo (without putting...
  19. Indiandog

Khawaja's brother arrested over fake terror plot

http://www.espncricinfo.com/story/_/id/25447350/undefined BUHAHAHAHHAHAHAH Uzi's brother should get the Darwin award for the worst sucker on the planet.
  20. Indiandog

Rainman goes on a tinder date

@rainman
  21. Indiandog

Thurston

He has the shoulders of a snake and he is one too. that is all. Fuck Des and JT.
  22. Indiandog

We are 12th on the ladder and only 2 wins away from top 8

Woooohooooo!! we are back baby! we are gonna shake the comp watch out bitches!
  23. Indiandog

Attn: Skippy aka Papa het aka Papa Folkes

@Papa Folkes where the fuck are you? I need someone to pick on. lol
  24. Indiandog

When was the last time Broncos lost a game due to a dud refereeing decision?

It should be in Rugby League General thread, but in the light of last night debacle I want to ask every one this question. I have been watching Rugby league for last 18 years and I have seen every single team losing games due to bad referee calls over the past 18 years. You can see when the...
  25. Indiandog

Question for Pay

As I have said few times , I am not going to judge pay this year but after watching 8 games , geez I am frustrated as hell watching us getting owned both attack and in defence. I want to ask Pay a simple question: Why our forwards including our 2 Australian reps, don't run straight and hard...
  26. Indiandog

ISIS in Australia

27. Indiandog

NRL Footy Show

more footy talk, all the goss and rumours, games analysis by Andrew Johns. step in the right direction.
  28. Indiandog

Anonymous survey - who is going to miss Josh Reynolds

so I am still not sure where the majority of the bulldogs fan are on this. I mean kennel doesn't represent the entire bulldogs community but lets do a survey to see where the kennel sits on this. We all know Josh Reynolds would have never got the amount of money at the dogs (and rightfully so)...
  29. Indiandog

My story

An Indian guy moved to Australia. After some years of living in Australia he was asked "How do you feel here? He replied, "It's wonderful. Everyone here is so friendly, loving, courteous & respectful. There's a musician, 85 years old, hasn't played the violin in 20 years and everyone still...
  30. Indiandog

what is wrong with this photo?

31. Indiandog

Rambo 3

It is so funny watching Rambo -3 on Channel 9-GO. I am surprised they haven't banned this movie from showing , the entire movie praises Afghan Mujahideen ,the great freedom fighters, holy warriors, lol this part is the funniest , most ironic and most hypocritical.
  32. Indiandog

This is why women should not play cricket.

watch the video here https://thewest.com.au/sport/big-bash-league/melbourne-renegades-blushes-saved-in-wbbl-super-over-win-against-sydney-sixers-ng-b88705202z Melbourne Renegades’ blushes saved in WBBL super-over win against Sydney Sixers The West Australian This remarkable celebration...
  33. Indiandog

I am outraged! Usman Khawaja in Rexona ad

Now don't tell me you don't find it racist picking a brown / indian guy for the ad of a deodorant. They could have picked Maxwell, the **** sweats more than any thing. This is racism!
  34. Indiandog

Qld state election: myth busted

Qld is not racist nor backwards. the myth is well and truly busted. I don't go for Labor nor for Liberal nor for Green nor for One Nation, but seeing that One Nation has won ZERO seat in Qld after majority of the votes have been counted, people can just shut up who accuse Qld of being red neck...
  35. Indiandog

What do you do if you get hit on the balls

As I have been playing cricket since I was in my diapers, I have been hit numerous times on the balls and have seen others get hit too. Sometimes it is very pain full and some times not so painful. Infact I am not sure if you call that as a "pain", it is more like a very sinking feeling in...
  36. Indiandog

Who will be our X-factor in 2018

Other than the already established players like woods, klemmer, jacko and foran who do you think will show great improvement in 2018 and will be our x -factor ? I know this has been talked a lot about recently on this forum but i dont think a thread was made about it so for me I think either...
  37. Indiandog

Saudi Arabia grants citizenship to a robot

@TANK 2.0 now why should i feel a bit concern about this, lol
  38. Indiandog

Drugs problem

ok, so I have this family problem at the moment, I have a 20 year old cousin who is in Melbourne, who has become a drug addict. He went to an expensive private school and started doing drugs when he was 16 at school. According to him every kid he knew at school was doing drugs or marijuana...
  39. Indiandog

Penalties and Errors for Bulldogs in 2017 compared to previous years.

So Melbourne Storm has not only won the minor premiership but also taken out the big one. We have heard a lot about our previous coach - the supposed "super coach" was obsessed with stats. So I decided to collect some stats on my own to compare what was the difference between the successful...
  40. Indiandog

Did the players throw the games away to get rid of Des?

Obviously there is a "talk" in rugby league circles that bulldogs players would have thrown the season away playing poorly to get rid of Des. It was confirmed by the style of play and players putting in an effort in last 3 games where they beat much stronger teams in titans, dragons and manly...
  41. Indiandog

WIN , LOSE OR DRAW PROUD TO BE A BULLDOG

after years and years of watching the Desball now i can say that again with pride WIN, LOSE OR DRAW PROUD TO BE A BULLDOG! BRING ON 2018 MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!!!!!
  42. Indiandog

What if Mbye is also not playing to his strength due to Desball.

We have seen in last 3 games what Liccha has been capable of all these years and what a waste of talent it has been. Such as waste that us bulldogs fans should sue that **** Hasler for impostering as an NRL coach. 3 huge games from Liccha , contributing to our wins, when clearly he has not...
  43. Indiandog

I want to apologize to Lichaa

for all the rubbish i threw at him all these years, when infact now it is clear as day that what a valuable player you could have been , had your game not been killed by the imposter coach. I sincerely appologise. who else wants to join me.
  44. Indiandog

First Ennis and now Liccha

can it get any more obvious? It is clear as day the cancer coach , career killer has been destroying our club inside out. We got rid of our players, got rid of board member, got rid of our CEO, but no one can touch the elephant in the room Now Liccha has shown what he is capable of, we have...
  45. Indiandog

Ashley Klein got spat on by Raiders fans

Before any one says it is not bulldogs related, I would like to see how much canberra fans and the club pays for this incident in comparison to our black friday saga. i bet you there wouldnt be a peep about it and every one will forget about it by next week, but if it was bulldogs fans , we...
  46. Indiandog

General just killed his career as video ref

3 knocks on from Semi Radradra in one play and he still awarded it as a try. FMD!
  47. Indiandog

OK now 2018 is gone too , how can we make best of it

so if the reports are true, For 2018 we are over the cap we have pathetic roster we may not be able to sign foran or woods or even both of them. We can not sign any more players. we have moved on Kasiano and Reynolds, who despite being ordinary have provided our only go forward along with...
  48. Indiandog

Can someone please

get me the snap shot of the footage of half time where Des is waving his notes at the players in the sheds and the players werent even looking at him and doing their own shit.
  49. Indiandog

Mbye wants Des gone !

this is twice in 2 weeks Mbye has committed two dodgy plays which are border line criminal. Last week he let go Eels dopey forward right on the try line for eels to score their first try... see the pic on my sig. and tonight, he just didnt even make an attempt to go for cook (2nd try for...
  50. Indiandog

is this true

That one win in the normal season is equivalent of 200,000 dollars for the club in terms of tickets, merchandise sale and other relevant shit where a club makes money from. I know it is hard to quantify what a win means in terms of dollars cos it is dependent on a lot of variables. but here is...
  51. Indiandog

Just quietly...

Klemmer made the most meters of the match (including parra players) He made 203 meters from 18 runs and also made 36 tackles. fuck off Des!
  52. Indiandog

What if Foran is not available to play next year

due to injury or any other reason. what then? as we have put all eggs in one basket and foran would change our game plan and get us more than one try a game and we may achieve the long awaited premiership for which Des has been getting the best salary for a rugby league coach. are we going to...
  53. Indiandog

Can some one please list the number of players...

... in last 5 years , the quality halves players , rookies and/or experienced and proven , became available on the market and Des couldnt recruit them. I am not talking about players who were locked in to go to certain clubs like Milford etc. I am talking about guys like cameron munster, corey...
  54. Indiandog

same house, same dog, same bark

nuff said.
  55. Indiandog

same question - different year

Where is our players in support for offloads, so many times it was seen even in todays game, we make a break and our player looks for off load but no **** is ever there. frawley who has become an absolute dumb **** since his first 3 games, put 2 decent kicks for our forwards, and one of the...
  56. Indiandog

Would Melbourne Storm keep Craig Bellamy as a coach

after being the head coach for Storm for next five years , and in 2022 the club ... - will have the worst halves in the comp - will have the worst hooker in the comp - will have the dead set average fullback and back line in the comp - will be over the cap Would he still keep his job at...
  57. Indiandog

NSW has scored only 1 try in last 3 halves of the series.

piss poor performance in comparison to the explosive first 3 halves where NSW scored a total of 8 trys. A try every 14 minutes of the game to a try in 120 minutes.
  58. Indiandog

Who would you prefer as a coach : Des or Daley?

If Des and Daley are the only two coaches left on the planet , who will you choose ? I am not going to give you Ozman as an option cos I know who will get the most votes.
  59. Indiandog

Completions : Knights 83% to Dogs 70%

So as the great master plan is that we complete our sets and we will win premierships. From today's game stats Dogs completed 23 out of the total 33 sets , completion =70% Knights completed 30 out of the total 36 sets, completion = 83% In summary.................. fuck off des!
  60. Indiandog

Is Des a sorcerer?

Has he got magical powers which only works on the minds of people. How can any one at the club, in the board, in the powers that be not see the massive flaws in his coaching ways? Everyone at the club including the players are seemed to be under a spell and singing praises for Des. This is...
  61. Indiandog

just came here to say...

that this club is dying a slow death and what i heard from yesterdays comedy of a members forum , this once great club is now absolutely fucked and beyond repair. years of pain and misery is on the way for bulldogs fans unless yous try to completely switch off like me (It is hard i know). It...
  62. Indiandog

Signing out till Des is gone

yep, another Fuck Des thread from me, but i can guarantee you this is going to be the last one from me till he is gone. Infact I am switching off and would be keeping myself away from all the bulldogs news, games, social media posts etc etc till the cancer is gone. I have tried hard but there...
  63. Indiandog

Round 11 - non bulldogs games

has anyone noticed, Cowboys are applying the same rushing up in defense tactics as they did to us last week. it is working for them so far, apart from one kick from maloney which almost resulted in a try for sharks.
  64. Indiandog

If anyone hasnt noticed already

We are back in the top 8 baby, Wooohoooo! Despite our assess handed to us on Thursday by injury struck Cowboys. Raiders and Eels were more pathetic than us this week. Enjoy boys and girls!
  65. Indiandog

Next game..

is not against roosters
  66. Indiandog

Round nine discussion non bulldogs games

what a rort! Panthers no try decision a day light robbery. Broncos getting all the help yet again from the refs , if last week wasnt controversial.
  67. Indiandog

Josh Reynolds (Departing) Consolidated SUPER THREAD

http://www.bulldogs.com.au/news/2017/04/26/reynolds_to_leave_be.html Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs five-eighth Josh Reynolds is to leave the club at the end of the 2017 season after signing a four year deal with the Wests Tigers. The move comes after negotiations had taken place in recent...
  68. Indiandog

Where to rent movies?

ok , I used to rent latest movies from Blockbuster DVD shops and slowly & gradually all the the physical shops have vanished and now we have vending machines which are like one every 10-15 kms. So the problem with these kiosk/ vending machines is that there is only limited number of movies...
  69. Indiandog

Des is doing to Frawley what he did to Cook

It is a prefect case of Dejavu. Frawley had first 3 exceptional games just like Cook Then we saw Cook going into his shell and started playing dumb des structured footy and Cook lost all his spark and rest is history. Today we saw Frawley not put one grubber, not took on the line once, but...
  70. Indiandog

Favourite ethnic dance song (non English)

as the title says, what are your best Ethnic dance songs. Obviously you wont understand the lingo so the beat/ music is very important. @south of heaven i am not talking about that satanic indian heavy metal song you put on few days ago. lol here are few of my favorites. Algerian i have...
  71. Indiandog

For some reason I have a bad feeling about Foran signing

Given his track record at eels and now warriors and his past , Now i am having second thoughts. We would have to get rid of Frawley and Reynolds to accommodate Foran and one or two years down the track he stuffs up again or jumps ship mid way through the contract (as it has happened to us a...
  72. Indiandog

Attn: ChadiWRX

@chadiwrx where are you bro? we are missing your top notch photos of the game day and training pics
  73. Indiandog

Josh Morris tackle on Burgess on the try line - one on one

what a monster tackle was that, never seen Sam Burgess stopped in his tracks like that when he is steaming ahead full speed. Has anyone got any footage of that.
  74. Indiandog

So is this year a write off?

Given the major shake up coming at the end of the year, the club going for the big 4 (now big 2) , Cronk, Foran all up for grabs, key off-contracted bulldog player's future is in the limbo and they are un certain about next years at dogs, surely this will make a lot of players go down in...
  75. Indiandog

Round 6 - non bulldogs games

Man , what a game! two of the best teams battling it out. This is pure entertainment.
  76. Indiandog

What if

Somehow we make top 8 this year and get kicked out first week of the finals (like previous years) and in 2017 we make a GF and lose it and in 2018 we make the top 8 again and lose the first week of the final....basically a repeat of previous years ..a dejavu. Would you re-sign Hasler on another...
  77. Indiandog

9 Doggies players made over 100 meter tonight

Can you believe it? Mighty Klemmer : 295 m Graham : 180 m Brenko Lee: 166 m Abbey : 156 m Tolman : 151 m Jackson: 131 m Josh Morris: 100 m Greg Eastwood: 101 m and special mention to big Kasiano who made 139 m in a total of 27 minutes played.
  78. Indiandog

7th Tackle: How Bulldogs dropped the ball on Connor Watson

another Des's great decision. i wonder why we are paying him 1 million a season. https://au.sports.yahoo.com/league/a/34840339/7th-tackle-how-bulldogs-dropped-the-ball-on-connor-watson/?cmp=st#page1
  79. Indiandog

GETTING ABSOLUTELY SICK OF "WE DONT HAVE THE TALENT" RUBBISH

People are still blaming our halves for lack of creativity and pathetic performances on the field and not blaming Des for it at all and I am absolutely getting mad on keep hearing that. this is utter Bullshit. We heard the same thing about Ennis 3 years ago. We had one of the slowest and...
  80. Indiandog

We have been training the house down in the off season.

I think this deserves its own thread. We were "told" that our players have been training the house down in the off season and things will change this year. I wonder what sort of training we have we been doing in the off season. opinions/ comments.
  81. Indiandog

I have been calling it for a long time now

The longer the cancer stays , more damage he is going to do. Need to pull a reset on the entire club, top to bottom, Raebro, Des, entire coaching staff , all players barring jackson, klemmer and kas , every one need to go NOW!
  82. Indiandog

Time for you to learn you Elfabets - Indian style

@south of heaven @TANK 2.0 @Bad Billy @Realist90 @Mr Invisible
  83. Indiandog

When do you see winning our first game of the season?

not a negative thread, just a poll to see what people think when we are winning our first game of the season.
  84. Indiandog

Which team has the worst halves than bulldogs?

serious question which team has worst half combo than bulldogs in the comp at the moment? Knights?
  85. Indiandog

Attn: Croydon Dog

Drive Carefully @CroydonDog https://www.facebook.com/1261367977291574/photos/a.1261402957288076.1073741827.1261367977291574/1307635485998156/?type=3&theater
  86. Indiandog

Do you want Des to stay as a coach?

Every year this poll is created and we have seen the poll to go from pro des to anti des. We have witnessed the first game of the season yesterday and we can see , even after the first game of the season where we are at given Des has promised us that things will be different this year. So, the...
  87. Indiandog

Des should answer this

Which junior player has excelled during his tenure at Dogs? Which player he has recruited from other clubs who has stepped up another level? Why we had the two of the best junior talents in League in Liccha and Mbye turned into shit players? Why our halves specially Josh Reynolds has never...
  88. Indiandog

NRL week 1 - non bulldogs games

broncos v sharks both sides showing a lot of attack. lol @ Fajita
  89. Indiandog

Such a beautiful video

call me crazy, but for some reason I find this video very beautiful, specially the moment when the mother looks at the baby immediately after it slide out. I thought i will share this with the gang.
  90. Indiandog

Canterbury Bulldogs crumbled under pressure, concedes skipper James Graham

Canterbury captain James Graham has made the stark admission the renowned September specialists may have crumbled under the pressure of expectation during their meek finish to last season. The Bulldogs made the finals for the fifth straight year under Des Hasler, but the result was such a...
  91. Indiandog

Can you believe it!

the season hasnt even started yet and we have already started whinging and complaining , lol This is easily the worst pre season on the kennel... doom and gloom every where. I dont blame the fans for being so negative so early given what we have seen in last 4 years and how we are no different...
  92. Indiandog

There is so much wrong in this video

I dont know where to start, all i can say is " you been hit by a smooth criminal"
  93. Indiandog

Everything Trump - Discussion Thread

...and what ever @Mr Invisible decides on how this thread should be used by the kennel members. I am not a mod but who ever breaks the rules will get the free tour of Bannistan. lets discuss. MrI EDIT Keep this thread related to discussing Trump moving forwards as the US President. Do not...
  94. Indiandog

Australia Day thread

Negative people , terrorists, date changers and the like, stay out of this thread please. Lets talk about how this great country is and what is the best thing you find about this great country of ours. Personally for me the freedom of religion every one enjoys here is second to none. what...
  95. Indiandog

What would you do?

If you take your kids to a kids only public swimming pool and you see two 13-14 year old girls in the middle of the pool, pashing each other full on porno style, non stop, which will put Ellen and Portia to shame , while other kids mostly aged 0-6 swimming around and looking at them. As a...
  96. Indiandog

Croatian president - HOT!

the internet is buzzing with her pics. I am not going to post pics just in case they dont comply with the forum rules. whats the go , google "croatian president" and see for yourself. lol
  97. Indiandog

Using exclamation mark (!) in a sentence - is this rude?

When i learnt English punctuation , i was told to use exclamation mark when I want to shout or say it loud in a sentence. These days when people use emails to communicate , when they use capital letters it is considered rude as it is considered as if the sender is shouting.... i couldnt find...
  98. Indiandog

Jack Ass Movie series.

I just flicked the channel which has got Jack Ass movie on. watched few scenes of it. Seriously who the fuck really watches this shit. I have noo words for people who actually worked in those movies, pure filth! I feel like vomiting now just watching 5 minutes of it.