Search results

1. N

Vale: Izzy Forreal

Rest in peace bruh.
  2. N

Tony Williams to Prop?

Tony Williams to Manly? Tony Williams to outer space?
  3. N

NRL referees' boss Tony Archer backs Sydney Roosters prop Kane Evans' try

Rabs on Triple M DSL was adament tho'. That Richard Freedman however must have had his *** f*** all over by Politis.
  4. N

would you have todd carney or ben barba?

Had reservations about Carney for obvs reasons but as long as he doesnt bring his shit on field could care less about what he puts in his mouth.
  5. N

Twitter launches NRL emojis

When I do the Sharks one, a small bottle of yellow liquid appears.
  6. N

James Graham - Concussion

Someone on 2GB said the same right after the game, talking about taking away our 2pts etc. There people who just try to find every possible way to screw us.
  7. N

Round 22 - Dogs vs Broncos - NRL - LIVE (QLD) Discussion Thread *SPOILERS*

Why are we always so ugly. Or more like we've to play ugly. Ugly is our style. i'm not coherent. just recovered from another heart attack.
  8. N

DCE Back flip

served him right.
  9. N

Slater the grub

and his voice...sounds like a total **tard high on helium
  10. N

Trent Hodkinson 2015 Discussion Thread

Tonight was the last straw for Hodko.
  11. N

Another Jersey

Gee somebody over at the design dept just thought anything will go with (supposedly) the most popular Pantone colour of the year: Masala. Yes, who cares. This is gotta be the worst jersey ever in 80 yrs.
  12. N

Boycott going to games

Don't boycott our home games. For me I haven't clicked on NRL and/or viewed foxsports nrl websites, if there're 40K of us doing the same for a few weeks it'll make an impact; paint nrl logo with black marker; turn our backs when smith/greenburg and co. make an appearance at stadium; boycott or...
  13. N

James Graham's head-on defence gets green light

I was filthy when the whole stadium booed at him.
  14. N

Rewatched?

Learning from mistakes is just as important. Having said that i switched it off after the first 10 mins or so into 2nd half lol. Sigh.
  15. N

My Bulldogs Story

Rarely I got so overcome by emotions, and I'm sorry to everyone in advance. This week been ahelluva rollar-coaster for me. I've witnessed the true human spirit, passion and determination in two seemingly distant contexts: the on-going massive protest in my hometown Hong Kong and doggies, my...
  16. N

Secret substance behind South's season

Souff players could consider this to cool off: Been quite a week for me, a lot of happening in my hometown and my beloved doggies' GF!
  17. N

80 Year Logo

The 1988 one looks more fierce and the new one's more visually more simplified for a logo imho..
  18. N

Secret substance behind South's season

I so wished these East Asian medicines don't work so I didn't have to drink all the black bitter soups when I had flu as a kid lol
  19. N

Will the dogs win anything at the Dally M's tonight?

http://www.theguardian.com/sport/blog/2014/sep/29/the-dally-m-medal-is-a-genuflection-to-nrls-lack-of-vision This week the NRL celebrates its night of nights with the Dally M Medal awarded to the game’s best individual talent. It will be a homage not only to the game’s best player – as adjudged...
  20. N

Classic Des Press Conference

Des looked unusually excited though he was trying to contain it I can feel that there must be million things going through his mind about the GF
  21. N

THE GRAND FINAL 2014 MATCH THREAD | Bulldogs v Bunnies

Just finished watching re-play- again what a brutal physical 80mins. Worried about Hodko, T Browne, Ennis for obvious reasons, am also missing the flash of attacking brilliance of Jmoz though he was more than solid tonight. How is the injury toll at Souff?
  22. N

MATCH THREAD | Preliminary Final | Bulldogs vs Panthers

Nod your heads now if you can't sleep.
  23. N

"brothers now" and "parallel"

Lift or no pay.
  24. N

Courier Mail:Penrith approach gun Bulldogs winger Corey Thompson on eve of final

Maybe Im just having a bad day but wtf corey has just re-signed with us and they have the thick skin to poach him now. This is just so rude. And doing it so publicly before saturday game, obviously trying to derail us. Its pretty tacky tbh.
  25. N

Cometh Saturday, cometh our boys !!!

God my heart's beating faster already. You certainly have a way with words CK!
  26. N

t

t
  27. N

MATCH THREAD | Preliminary Final | Bulldogs vs Panthers

I can sense a vibe of slightly over confidence. I wouldn't suggest it. This game against Panthers will be as tough as last week against Sea Eagles if not more. Their team morale is good and they've an extra week. Can't state enough how crucial this is. And we haven't beat them this year.
  28. N

What an amazing feeling

ahhh don't jinx it lol!!
  29. N

James Graham !!!!

Bupa better stays healthy i cant imagine what we'll do without him!!!
  30. N

Early Thoughts: Semi Finals - Bulldogs vs Manly Saturday 20 September

Matai is a beast and a grub if he can't win he'll make sure he'll twist your leg.
  31. N

Winning the comp from 5-8

So us dogs is the only non-top 4 team left in the comp! Bring it on tomorrow!
  32. N

Cowboys ROBBED 3 YEARS IN A ROW!!!

And JWH high shot/tackle galore. Refs just turned a blind eye.
  33. N

Everything you need to know : Final Vs Manly.

Yes the world "woman" is etymologically sexist.
  34. N

Early Thoughts: Semi Finals - Bulldogs vs Manly Saturday 20 September

What happened to Balin again? He might be in last min. Mind games. Re-watched the last few mins of round 25 them vs the panthers. And then I thought of Brown. My spine just shivered literally.
  35. N

Boyd?

His only loyalty is to Mr Bennett. Plus, um while I have every sympathy for what he's been through we can't have someone with that sort of headspace in the team, it's going wreck havoc.
  36. N

Pat O'Hanlon - Get Well Soon

Just watched the replay, Chamber chicken-winged it and ran away. Goddamn I hate the Storm, really glad we put them away.
  37. N

Pat O'Hanlon - Get Well Soon

Not to insinuate anything, but who tackled him?
  38. N

Michael Ennis under fire for ‘disrespecting’ Australian captain Cameron Smith

Dislike Smith and hate Slater, Cronk and Hoffman are only two gentlemen in that club
  39. N

Michael Ennis under fire for ‘disrespecting’ Australian captain Cameron Smith

I didn't know Smith is such an uptight prissy a**hole.
  40. N

Melbourne in Melbourne

Talking about Reynolds, aren't he and Barba good mates? Last year didn't he get all teary about Barba's exit after the game 1 against the Knights?
  41. N

Melbourne in Melbourne

Paragraphs been around eons, no, its an ancient problem. Sorry, still fuming over sunday game. And the impending gloom of this sunday's match. I need some distraction.
  42. N

Melbourne in Melbourne

Paragraphs would be nice.
  43. N

Round 26 Discussion Thread - Non Bulldogs

Warriors are crumbling under pressure.
  44. N

Foxsports: Dogs Attack

I know i'll need my towel to watch our games this Sun and week 1 finals
  45. N

Round 26 Discussion Thread - Non Bulldogs

I'm beginning to understand why people turn away from league. It's not the shitty suburban ground, it's not the hike in admissons, it's not drugs/asada, it's the inconsistent, biased, bad quality of NRL refereeing. It's been said thousands times before and NRL's been taking this as some mob...
  46. N

An Interesting Situation

If the boys play like how they played against the tigers again then never mind about the finals. Cliché to say, anything can happen. But, tbh, I'm not optimistic.
  47. N

The sapphires need a stylist..Seriously

I like their collegiate jacket with skinny jeans, bit preppy but not snotty at all. To glam up I think they could use some big hoop earrings. In the video the t-shirt look is yes slightly plain, so I agree with the OP on this point
  48. N

Remain faithful

This friday night game is THE last straw. If we lose, then welcome 2015
  49. N

Remain faithful

All of us have been asking this question and none of us knows the reasons. Has Blue and White been around lately?
  50. N

Where will we finish up?

can use all negatives in every human language possible to describe current state of our team
  51. N

We are not gone

Hope u are right maghus but um it doesn't look like it
  52. N

The truth about last night...

You pretty much nailed it in a rather nice philosophical new agey way.
  53. N

What has really gone wrong with the Bulldogs

I think sometimes it might be better if the Club just lets out the dirty laundry let it go off steam like Manly rather than trying to cover the stink but Belmore's too conservative for that.
  54. N

Dogs v Panthers press conference

Was in no great mood to watch the presser till now. Des looked like a sealed boiling kettle about to explode. Toovey has his way to vent and but tbh what's the point you cop the fine still nothing will be changed.
  55. N

One player you would like at the dogs

Hayne. But he'd never leave Parra
  56. N

Steve Clark I am ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxD-5z_xHBU
  57. N

What are you like when things go wrong ?

Try not to care but cant lol. Anybody cant sleep tonight? This loss is really hurting
  58. N

I'll disciplined rabble.

Agree. Have been thinking the same since Origin. People mentioning the Storm but how often does a team come back after 5 straight losses. Sigh. Upset
  59. N

Official: Inu joins Stade Francais Paris Rugby Club

All the best to him hope he kills it in rugby and soak up some culture along the way..screaming on top of Eiffel Tower is still lot cooler than doing that on top of the bloody Cloud Arch..
  60. N

Inu was out and.......

So what's happened? Has he left for France yet?
  61. N

Bring out the young guns

Bring out the commas.
  62. N

Farah wants out of the Tigpies

And the most awkward body language ever seen in a presser..
  63. N

Inu was out and.......

http://m.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/nrl-accused-of-cash-grab-with-grand-final-tickets-20140726-zx45u.html#ixzz38di6jgLk Au Revoir Inu? Is this legit?
  64. N

4 weeks of redemption

Building from the accumulated emotion and intensity of all those closed games this year and surviving the origin, I think the team's psyche had reached a tipping point on Sunday, the rest we know. It's 99% psychological. As for this week Cowboys will be firing a their best to get a win. It's...
  65. N

Round 21 - ISC Marvel Superhero Round

Guess I'm in the minority- wouldn't wear any of these in board daylight. Kid(ults) will be happy though.
  66. N

lol Smith

LOL@Smith
  67. N

Todd Carney MEGA DICKHEAD

In what light we see his "act" is a matter of subjective aesthetic opinion; the point here is he did it in his own private time, he has every right to act like an idiot or a performance artist- a corporation or an entity has NO right to infringe on the civil liberties of their employees. In...
  68. N

Exactly.
  69. N

Na Japan is too conservative for his style lol
  70. N

I get your point, but I don't have to agree with you. Is wider public conservative about this in Australia? Maybe yes or no. In continental Europe privacy is more respected. Anyway Skippy can you relax-you don't have to so defensive Lol I think you should better get out of your house and live...
  71. N

Certainly it's a PR disaster
  72. N

I'm not condoning his behavior but that's his private business. I guess culturally my views on these matters are more liberal and non-judgemental
  73. N

IF it was a private function that the act was happened in his own privacy, that's his own business, stupid low life whatever negative adjectives we can throw at him but it isn't illegal, there isn't any law against drinking your own piss in Australia is there maybe there should be lol
  74. N

He likes his own golden shower
  75. N

2014 World Cup Thread

Gripping. Once every four years- no words to describe the feeling! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  76. N

2014 World Cup Thread

With the sea of yellow im going for chile here! Absolute maddest 90 mins weve just all witnessed!!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  77. N

Round 16 Discussion Thread - Non Bulldogs

Thank goodness at least we are playing home next week. But other than that
  78. N

Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2014 Edition

So we allow other players to play mind games with us while getting rid of ppl who had wanted to stay. Great h.r. management
  79. N

Barack Obama mistaken for England World Cup player

Speaking about Obama, once an ABC news reader made a freudian slip and said US President Osama Bin Ladin.
  80. N

Canterbury coach Des Hasler behind Trent Hodkinson, Josh Reynolds rise

Sorry to hear that Skippy, but sometimes we can remind ourselves in some ways NOT to be like our parents. I'm a teacher myself and usually I'd go for "I know you can do a lot better" rather than "you ain't good enough for me" manipulative rhetoric, imho it's more encouraging and it boosts the...
  81. N

E.A.S.T (Ennis Appreciation Society Thread)

Don't know if it's been said before- going to miss Ennisms!
  82. N

2014 World Cup Thread

Iran did really well. It was a massive effort holding out Messi. One more thing- hope those lame-o commentators can leave national politics out of the game.What does Iran being sanctioned have anything to do with their football
  83. N

Des Hasler Loses it

Thx 4 putting it up Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  84. N

Why is Des so angry?

He looked real scary in photo lol
  85. N

Why is Des so angry?

Too cold to have a presser Ennis having a hot shower n Des NEEDED a cuppa tea
  86. N

I'll leave this just here:

Such an awesome pic. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  87. N

Reynolds on triple m now

Just finished.. He sounded so tired lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  88. N

Reynolds on triple m now

Reynolds on triple m now Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  89. N

State of Origin 2 General Discussion Thread

Is it just me- um what's the point of having game 3...
  90. N

2014 World Cup Thread

And what is this thing with footballers covering their mouths while talking to each other like little girls...so fkn gay
  91. N

2014 World Cup Thread

know some people paid 50k for whole gig, like going for 70% of all matches, with accomo and international and domestic flights. Still that's pretty nuts
  92. N

2014 World Cup Thread

and some group stage matches cost more than others