2. steeliz

Harrison Edwards on the move?

I heard $850K
  3. steeliz

Bondi stabbing

Definitely no winners. Everyone in this situation suffers
  4. steeliz

Bondi stabbing

Not just that, they have had to live with his mental illness for at least 25 years. Can you imagine what his parents have gone through every time he lapsed? Media need to leave them alone.
  5. steeliz

News Brittany Higgins enquiry

Not really. The judge found that Higgins lied and was unreliable, Lehreman lied and was a sleeze with a rep for this kind of thing, Channel 10 should have done more to get a statement from him, Lisa Wilkinson should have known better and that Channel 7 should have known better. But it seems...
  6. steeliz

News Brittany Higgins enquiry

Wonder if Channel 7 will buy him a steak dinner and a couple of hookers so he can drown his sorrows tonight?
  7. steeliz

Bondi stabbing

Lets do another hypothetical. Sensible gun owner pulls a gun in a high pressure situation like the one at Bondi. Gets off 3 shots. Kills the attacker. The 2 shots that miss kills a mother or a child. Or 3 sensible gun owners pull their guns at once, how many innocents get killed in the...
  8. steeliz

Bondi stabbing

NSW police policy is if you are in a situation you have to pull your gun, you shoot to kill.
  9. steeliz

Perception By Other Fans

Didn't Ponga injure his hip flexor. May not play
  10. steeliz

Bondi stabbing

Very confronting photos on X.
  11. steeliz

We said playing good and losing is still not winning.

After the last few years I am happy with any win.
  12. steeliz

Official Gus on Twitter

The garlic tastes great but makes your penis stink afterwards.
  13. steeliz

Gus Gould, Cameron Ciraldo and Canterbury Bulldogs coaching conspiracy theories

Sorry dude, but that is bullshit. Especially when Buzz is talking about Gus.
  14. steeliz

Official Gus on Twitter

I thought he asked if he wanted garlic butter sauce as lubricant.
  15. steeliz

News ‘He’s not an NRL halfback’: Buzz’s Bulldogs call amid club’s 1-3 start

It does feel like he is criticising. This is not a new phenomenon. It has already been done to death. As a reporter his job is to report the news not rehash old ground that every other journo has already done.
  16. steeliz

News Why it’s time for Cameron Ciraldo to pull trigger on big Bulldogs’ change

Love how the journalist is telling Ciraldo why Crighton was signed. Obviously he has inside info Ciraldo doesn't.
  17. steeliz

Official Gus on Twitter

Definitely
  18. steeliz

Round 4 Press Conference

Sounds like Suttons.
  19. steeliz

Round 4 Press Conference

He must be mid 30s by now Edit - How is he still 28? Must have been discarded way too young.
  20. steeliz

Opinion Referees

Remember this article from 2016. I DO NOT condone the threatening of his family but it does illustrate the level of frustration amongst fans and how long this has been going on. I cannot ever remember any other ref having his wife defend him so publicly. link Origin referee Gerard...
  21. steeliz

Round 4 Press Conference

Bevan French? Surley not the same Bevan French that played for Parra?
  22. steeliz

Round 4 Press Conference

Hunt wants to go back to Qld. No Sydney team has a hope.
  23. steeliz

Opinion Referees

Correct. Roosters, Broncos, Storm have all won multiple games on dodgy calls. It isn't just us either. Tigers Dragons & Cowboys have all felt his bias.
  24. steeliz

Opinion Blake Taffee

Latrell sitting his fat arse on JACs head is hardly his body letting him down.
  25. steeliz

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Thread | Bulldogs 16 - 20 Souths

His brother used to be head of the Refs. Not sure what his role is now. Quietly replaced. link: NRL 2020: Referee's boss Bernard Sutton sidelined from appointing his brothers to games (smh.com.au)
  26. steeliz

This has been going for 7 or 8 years with a lot more blatant decisions than yesterday being let go. Nothing is going to change. The NRL prefer to keep Bunny supporters happy and to sh!t on us.
  27. steeliz

Sutton is a bigger protected species than Latrell
  28. steeliz

Opinion Mitchell late contact on Addo Carr

I am the blonde with the big boobs. :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:
  29. steeliz

That was weak. I expect better from you. Only tickets you get for that comment is to
  30. steeliz

Annesley was backed into a corner with no escape. Nothing with him is black and white. Annesley is only black except when there is no escape.
  31. steeliz

Happens so often by so many FBs. Mitchell is just wired to be a bitch as wants to hurt not defend. This is not defending your line, this is wanting to cause damage.
  32. steeliz

Dude, just admit you were wrong. Look at the coverup by Annesley after Suttons hatchet job today. Annesley will defend every single decision by each and every ref with every flimsy excuse he can find. Having to admit that the ref was wrong means there was absolutely no way he could defend...
  33. steeliz

Round 4 Press Conference

This is where Laundy could come in handy
  34. steeliz

No you don't........................
  35. steeliz

Seen it a few times He had ample opportunity to at least change direction and minimise contact after JAC crossed to sideline but chose to be a grub and go for full contact
  36. steeliz

Sorry to correct you but it was late contact to the head
  37. steeliz

That is exactly what happened. Mitchell took at least 2 steps AFTER JAC was taken into touch. Made no effort at all to pull out
  38. steeliz

So nothing new? That's boring
  39. steeliz

What has any of that got to do with Mitchell dropping a hip on a player already into touch. I am not arguing that we should have won.
  40. steeliz

Since when can FBs drop a hip into a player that has already gone into touch?
  41. steeliz

Rotations went out the window when JAC was injured and Preston went for HIA
  42. steeliz

THE REAL REASON FOR BULLDOG'S NEW LOOK

A zoo with no animals?
  43. steeliz

News Cowboys weapon Jason Taumalolo axed as Captain

They would have an end game in mind. I think a lot of it will depend on if he plays ball. Can't imagine any clubs interested in him with these injuries.
  44. steeliz

News Cowboys weapon Jason Taumalolo axed as Captain

link: Cowboys' Neame willing to step into Taumalolo's shoes ' Coach Todd Payten revealed earlier this year that Taumalolo is dealing with a degenerative knee issue which is only going to get worse the longer his career goes on. '
  45. steeliz

Sutton Appointed again to bulldogs vs Rabbitohs game.

link - Petition · Ban Nrl Referee Gerard Sutton from refereeing Canterbury Bulldogs Good Friday matches - Australia · Change.org
  46. steeliz

Sutton Appointed again to bulldogs vs Rabbitohs game.

What a surprise. I am so shocked. No wonder my PTSD has been playing up.
  47. steeliz

The Terrors of Team List Tuesday

None of their supporters can pronounce it that way without teeth, hence the use of the phonetic version of Souffs
  48. steeliz

Opinion Blake Taffee

49. steeliz

Bulldogs Commit to Three More Years of Tackling Sports Betting Advertising

It is about awareness and education not about banning sports betting.
  50. steeliz

Kurt Mann is so underrated

I love the way you can analyse a game. I completely missed this but you are 100% correct. Good tactics by Ciraldo. Lets just hope he can adapt game to game instead of taking a cookie cutter approach to all our games.
  51. steeliz

Bulldogs NRLW Team in 2025

About F@#King time. Once we were involved in all new innovations in the NRL (NSWRL) In the 80s, 90s & 2000s we would have been one of the first teams wanted to go to Vegas or the NRLW. The fact that we have been left behind is indicative how far our front office have fallen. Things are...
  52. steeliz

Dare to dream? Smash rabbit

I hope so but Good Friday games with Sutton reffing has given me PTSD.
  53. steeliz

Dare to dream? Smash rabbit

It is a game against the winless Bunnies. We will get slaughtered by the refs
  54. steeliz

Opinion Game day short and deep

We have finals hopes?
  55. steeliz

News Trying to bite my tongue’: Ciraldo wants ‘clarity’ after contentious calls cruel Dogs

You are missing out. The only way to describe Crittas arse is that it is like 'fairy bread'
  56. steeliz

News Trying to bite my tongue’: Ciraldo wants ‘clarity’ after contentious calls cruel Dogs

Thanks for the free travel for the rest of the season. Never asked for you to pay for my Opal Card but hey, I accept your apology.
  57. steeliz

Official Gus on Twitter

It's THE KENNEL
  58. steeliz

Official Gus on Twitter

One post closer.................................................
  59. steeliz

Exactly. Annesley has screwed us more than one. For him to have to admit that we got robbed would have hurt big time. Just proves how obviously we were robbed. Simples.
  60. steeliz

Not true at all. Trindall ran behind the Ref Then decided to run back in front of the ref knowing he was in the way. Not even close to a mutual infringement. Poor defensive. Plain and simple. Like Annesley said, should have been awarded.
  61. steeliz

News Bulldogs chasing their tail

So then we have already signed him
  62. steeliz

So if he collided with the ref then why wasn't he suspended like Jerome Hughes who also collided with the ref???
  63. steeliz

Opinion Do we know how to pass?

With Hansen's record, why not. He can only help.
  64. steeliz

Official Gus on Twitter

Hardly the definition of 'widely tipped' but it doesn't align with your agenda so you padded the truth.
  65. steeliz

The bunker has been proven wrong on many occasions. Compare that to the try the Warriors scored against us last year to win the game. Even though Mahoney was obstructed they ruled that he had no chance of stopping the try so it was awarded and the Warriors won the game.. The EXACT opposite...
  66. steeliz

That rule relies on the term "fault cannot be attributed to either term". Trindall chose to run behind the Ref therefore creating the gap. If he stood his ground then this rule might apply, but because he chose to slide to his right it was a defensive decision that put him in the wrong spot...
  67. steeliz

News Bought not bred: Stray Bulldogs have lost their way by losing sight of what made their club great

Me too. That second head is just off-putting. Unfortunately, unavoidable sometimes.
  68. steeliz

News Bought not bred: Stray Bulldogs have lost their way by losing sight of what made their club great

Smallest? Qld is the Heartland of rugby league. SOO was created for Qld.
  69. steeliz

Official Gus on Twitter

:tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:
  70. steeliz

Official Gus on Twitter

My favorite, Paul Carter calling the cops on teammate Blake Ferguson claiming that he had drugged one of his own children. :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:
  71. steeliz

Official Gus on Twitter

Or Nikorima, Kennedy and Jennings all failing drug tests while at the Roosters.
  72. steeliz

Official Gus on Twitter

That's all you have? Sad Guess I won't have to mention Jake Friend punching out his girlfriend at the The Rocks, Mitchell Pearce penetrating dogs, Willis Meehan and his armed robbery conviction (Guess Uncle Nick just didn't put enough cash in the brown paper bag) or Paul carters Drug...
  73. steeliz

Feel good News Article - Mahoney

“But when you’ve got really good people around you, coaches and players, and you see where we are going and the people you have coming you just keep working every day. “You keep building brick by brick, and I think the last 12 weeks of pre-season we have done that and I wouldn’t want to be...
  74. steeliz

Trial v Sharks

Exactly. At least now she has learnt to plan our weekends around Doggies games
  75. steeliz

Trial v Sharks

There are benefits that more than make up for it
  76. steeliz

Opinion Finally, some positive news

What a load of shit. Do you type this crap with a straight face?
  77. steeliz

Trial v Sharks

Nah, Just complain about it.
  78. steeliz

Trial v Sharks

Mine too.
  79. steeliz

Last year he was a rookie coach. Coaches, like players, improve with experience. Like I said, time will tell
  80. steeliz

That was last year. This is a different squad and only time will tell.
  81. steeliz

Official RFM granted immediate release

I know right. @Shnissss please stop derailing posts. Everyone knows that is @04 Dreaming job. We will end up in a demarcation dispute and the mods have enough to deal with.
  82. steeliz

Exactly. Its not life and death. Much more important than that.
  83. steeliz

And as a leader that is a death sentence
  84. steeliz

Your favourite Bulldogs GF win & why?

This is what we were served up. Week in week out. These guys are legends
  85. steeliz

Opinion Stefano Utoikamanu get-out clause for 2025

Yeah Everyone is laughing at you. You really are a joke.
  86. steeliz

Opinion Stefano Utoikamanu get-out clause for 2025

Joke??? Could you reverse any faster???