Search results

1. jimmy_the_greek

Mini 'test case' on hold

THE NRL says it won't bend its salary cap rules for Anthony Minichiello despite the Sydney Roosters claiming their captain should be a "test case" for any changes for long-serving players. An update on the salary cap review and the issue of improving the veteran players' allowance is one of...
  2. jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs 2014 Fixtures

Round 1 seems to have been leaked from the Telegraph. No surprise really though. Extremely happy its at ANZ Round 1 Fri Mar 07, 7:30pm Bulldogs v Broncos ANZ Stadium
  3. jimmy_the_greek

Maitua Suspended Indefinitely

FOX SPORTS News ‏@FOXSportsNews 8s BREAKING: Canterbury suspend Reni Maitua from all duties after he was charged with assault last night #NRL
  4. jimmy_the_greek

James Graham named Bulldogs Player of the Year

James Graham Named Bulldogs Player of the Year Thursday, 10 October 2013 Front row forward James Graham has tonight taken out the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs top award, being named the 2013 NRL ‘Player of the Year’ at the Club’s annual Presentation Night held at Doltone House, Hyde Park...
  5. jimmy_the_greek

Fullback Discussion

Not looking good now. We had shown interest in a few players. Hayne, Hoffman, Hoppa, Moltzen, and Locke. Not one now is looking likely to join. Morris also is likely to be on the outer, if he is forced to play fullback next season. He only agreed to it, on the basis that it would be short term...
  6. jimmy_the_greek

Drugs cloud over Roosters as players' blood results found on criminal's phone

Rugby League's minor premiers the Sydney Roosters have admitted they sacked a sports nutrition company after players' blood tests returned elevated readings for the banned substance Human Growth Hormone. Details of the blood tests results for six players showing elevated levels of HGH were...
  7. jimmy_the_greek

Greenberg and Barba given the clear

Fox just announced that barba and todd have been given the clear by the nrl integrity unit. Investigation finished. Paul kent will be so happy:)
  8. jimmy_the_greek

Josh Reynolds Interview (Audio Included)

http://m.soundcloud.com/triple-m-nrl/josh-reynolds-post-match ^ Audio link (updated link) ____________ You can hear the passion and dissappointment in the guys voice, heartbreaking to listen to, but also asures me that the club is in good hands with this guy in it. Keep your head up Josh!
  9. jimmy_the_greek

Ennis wants Hayne at the Bulldogs

Canterbury captain Michael Ennis has urged the club to make a play for Parramatta full-back Jarryd Hayne as the Bulldogs look to fill the void left by Ben Barba's departure. Hayne still has two years to run on his deal at the Eels but the Bulldogs are reportedly preparing to make an audacious...
  10. jimmy_the_greek

It's hard to cop: Reynolds farewells mate Barba, season

Emotionally drained after Canterbury's season went down the tube in a single afternoon, Josh Reynolds was visibly shaken as he contemplated life at the Bulldogs without fullback Ben Barba. In the aftermath of a disappointing 22-6 defeat to Newcastle in the elimination final at ANZ Stadium on...
  11. jimmy_the_greek

Ricky Stuart signs 3 year deal with Raiders

BUZZ ROTHFIELD ‏@BuzzRothfield 3m BREAKING: Ricky Stuart has officially quit Parramatta tonight to sign a 3-year deal at Canberra Raiders - details @dailytelegraph ASAP
  12. jimmy_the_greek

Week 1 Finals Schedule

Dan Ginnane ‏@DanGinnane 15m Fox Footy: #AFL has confirmed Swans will play Saturday night at ANZ. That Allianz #nrl double header looking closer to reality ___________________________________________ Rabbitohs and Bulldogs are also scheduled to play their first home final at ANZ. If...
  13. jimmy_the_greek

Pete Badel Reports: Barba to play tomorrow, Inu to sit out.

pete badel ‏@badds76 3m Breaking: ben barba set to play after training at fullback in recent days. Krisnan inu likely to sit out. Full story courier mail online ____________ I heard Burr will be playing tomorrow, Marty didn't travel up.
  14. jimmy_the_greek

Hodkinson Re-Signs for 2 years

NRL Bulldogs ‏@NRL_Bulldogs 1m Congratulations Hokko, we've got him for another two more years!!
  15. jimmy_the_greek

James Graham and Tim Browne

Thought these two deserved their own thread tonight. Both amazing players, played with enormous amount of passion. Don't think Tim Browne has got the credit/attention he deserves...he is a great defender, very good in attack, and didn't tolerate barba's crap at the start of the season:):D Browne...
  16. jimmy_the_greek

Hasler and Greenberg saved my life, says departing Canterbury Bulldog Ben Barba

BEN Barba says he will leave the Bulldogs with a heavy heart and credits coach Des Hasler and former CEO Todd Greenberg for "saving my life". Barba was officially granted a release by Canterbury on Wednesday to join the Brisbane Broncos on a three-year deal from 2014. The Mackay product had...
  17. jimmy_the_greek

Rabbitohs and Bulldogs Lock in Annual Pre-season Match Starting in 2014

The South Sydney Rabbitohs and Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs have announced that the Clubs will play an annual pre-season match, switching between the ‘Return to Redfern’ match at the Suttons South Sydney High Performance Centre at Redfern Oval and the ‘Back to Belmore’ match at Belmore Sports...
  18. jimmy_the_greek

The Samsung Galaxy v iPhone Thread

Will the Iphone be able to recover after this? ProductReview.com.au are looking forward to this futuristic gadget being unveiled by Samsung on the 4th of September. Despite its small size, Bloomberg reports it will make phone calls, surf the Web and handle emails.
  19. jimmy_the_greek

Barba's season possibly over

EXCLUSIVE: BEN Barba may have played his last game for the Bulldogs with the release-seeking fullback re-injuring his ankle last week in a new blow that could end his season. As Bulldogs fans continue to rage over the reigning Dally M Medal winner’s request to leave the club to move to...
  20. jimmy_the_greek

Dave Furner sacked by Canberra Raiders

BUZZ ROTHFIELD ‏@BuzzRothfield 2m BREAKING: Dave Furner sacked by Canberra Raiders - details on Tele website ASAP
  21. jimmy_the_greek

Brisbane Broncos to offer four-year deal for Canterbury Bulldogs fullback Ben Barba

BRISBANE are prepared to pay compensation to the Bulldogs as part of a severance package that will deliver Ben Barba to the Broncos until the end of 2017. The Sunday Mail can reveal the Broncos will table a four-year deal for Barba, who is awaiting a formal clearance from Canterbury hierarchy...
  22. jimmy_the_greek

Eastwood and Kasiano to miss 4 games

Dean Ritchie just mentioned, that the bulldogs are soon to confirm. .that eastwood and kas will be out for 4 games. Not what we needed :(
  23. jimmy_the_greek

Josh Jackson & Dale Finucane re-sign until the end of 2016.

Josh Jackson & Dale Finucane have extending their deals with the Bulldogs, until 2016. Source: Telegraph. Not surprising with their respective mangaement team hinting it out anyway:) J-Moz and Graham hopefully next!
  24. jimmy_the_greek

Barba to appear on Matty Johns Monday Show: Rumours to be put to an end?

lara pitt ‏@Lara_Pitt_FOX 57m “@FOXNRL: Confirmed Guests! Tomorrow night on #Sterlo: @TCarney06 and @BenBarba03.” + a cameo from Frank Pritchard & Sam Kasiano A positive regarding Ben is he may return earlier from his injury, the moon boot appears to have come off. speed recovery now...
  25. jimmy_the_greek

Ben Barba: "This is my greatest challenge"

Directly quoted from the man himself. Interesting read, but contradiction in the article at the same time. As the heading suggests "this is my greatest challenge yet", and the second last paragraph on the left hand side states" I am very happy knowing that my contract is with the might bulldogs...
  26. jimmy_the_greek

It is finally official! (Frank Re-Signs for 3 yrs, Barba likely to stay also)

Frank Pritchard ‏@PritchardFrank I'm proud to say its been done.... #uAlreadyKnow #proudtobeabulldog Also regarding Ben its looking likely he will stay at the dogs. There was an article in the ANZ Winter Magazine edition, Ben saying he is committed to the Bulldogs till at least 2015...
  27. jimmy_the_greek

Castle : 'It's not his call to make'

Really starting to like her from now:) Canterbury powerbrokers have urged Ben Barba to re-sign not resign after the fullback was ruled out for up to five weeks with a grade-one high ankle sprain. Barba left ANZ Stadium on crutches on Friday night after injuring his ankle while scoring a try in...
  28. jimmy_the_greek

No release, no surrender: Hasler adamant Barba wants to stay with Dogs

No rush: Ben Barba has issues to sort out. Photo: Getty Images Canterbury coach Des Hasler has rejected speculation that fullback Ben Barba has asked for a release, instead insisting Barba wants to remain at the club as he tries to overcome personal issues. Barba told Fairfax Media earlier this...
  29. jimmy_the_greek

DISCUSSION THREAD | Round 20 | Bulldogs v Eels

BULLDOGS V EELS OFFICIAL DISCUSSION THREAD. DATE: Friday July 26TH VENUE: ANZ Stadium [7:30 Kick off] A few things to consider: * A win can see us remain steadily in 5th position, as the Knights will play the Roosters. * The Hayne plane will probably be back. This is a good thing, hope...
  30. jimmy_the_greek

Pritchard set to re-sign this week

Crown Sports Manage ‏@crown_manage 14m Too all the @BulldogsArmy Frank the Tank is putting pen too paper this week!! 3yrs.No one loves the fans & club more than @PritchardFrank Great news:D
  31. jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs inching closer to best

While other Sydney clubs continue to hog the headlines, the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs are beginning to warm to their task in season 2013. Quite rightfully the South Sydney Rabbitohs are favourites to take out the premiership and their fierce rivals the Sydney Roosters are not too far...
  32. jimmy_the_greek

A few possible changes for tomorrow's game.

Browne and Taupau have traveled to Mackay today I was told. They weren't playing in today's NSW cup match either. On standby for Kasiano and Eastwood, don't know the reason why though..niggling injuries I would say. Romelo also traveled up with the team. If one travels fair enough, in this...
  33. jimmy_the_greek

Rounds 21-26 Schedule

Round 21: Dragons v Bulldogs (Monday Night) Aug 5 WIN Jubilee Oval, Kgrh Round 22: Bulldogs v Titans (Monday Night) Aug 12, ANZ Stadium Round 23: Raiders v Bulldogs (Saturday Afternoon - 3pm) Aug 17, Canberra Stadium Round 24: Rabbitohs v Bulldogs (Friday Night) Aug 23, ANZ Stadium Round...
  34. jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs sign new Halfback effective immediately

Jack Littlejohn playing in nsw cup today for us. He joins us from the jets. Bloke has potential.
  35. jimmy_the_greek

Kasiano In. Taupau Out.

The Mole ‏@RLW_Mole 1m Moley can now confirm mail I brought u yesterday - Kasiano IN, Tapau OUT for @NRL_Bulldogs tonight. Really thought Taupau would stay in the side:( welcome back dogzilla though as stated from the one Blue and White!
  36. jimmy_the_greek

Pritchard re-signs for 3 years

SMH Sport ‏@SMHsport 2m BREAKING: Bulldogs re-sign Pritchard on three-year deal #NRL @proshenks http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/pritchard-signs-16m-deal-to-stay-with-bulldogs-20130502-2iue1.html?rand=1367457827244 … wohooo!!! this week just keeps getting better and better.!!!:D:D
  37. jimmy_the_greek

Tolman re-signs for 4 years.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/League/bulldogs-re-sign-tolman/video-e6frf3ou-1226633443329?subcat=1225914677120&site=FoxSports Great news. They have quoted Todd during the video. Assume the club will officially announce it early tomorrow morning. Potentially our future captain as well.
  38. jimmy_the_greek

Eastwood re-signs for 3 years

NRL Bulldogs ‏@NRL_Bulldogs 1m We are happy to announce the resigning of Greg Eastwood for 3 years! Great stuff:D
  39. jimmy_the_greek

Thompson signs two-year deal with Bulldogs Effective immediately

To say the past few weeks for Corey Thompson have been a whirlwind would be an understatement. Heading into round one in mid-March, his goal was simply to play good footy at fullback for Easts Tigers in the Intrust Super Cup. Fast forward a month and the 23-year old has packed his bags for...
  40. jimmy_the_greek

Injury List | Suspensions thread | Bulldogs 2013 (Updated August 13th)

David Klemmer - Knee (Estimated Return: Round 22) Ben Barba - High Ankle Sprain (Estimated Return: Round 26) Sam Kasiano - Knee (Finals, Week 1) Greg Eastwood - Hand (Finals, Week 1)
  41. jimmy_the_greek

Round 4: BULLDOGS VS RABBITOHS [Predictions]

Going to be a tough one, the only confidence I take into this match is that Rabbitohs have not played very well the past 2 weeks, and we are due for a win. At least I hope so, as we play Manly next week. Its going to be interesting how Ben and Frank cope for their first match back. Dogs by 1-12.
  42. jimmy_the_greek

Turner out of Tonights match.

League Unlimited NRL ‏@LeagueUnlimited TEAM NEWS: Bulldogs - Steve Turner OUT, Mitch Brown IN #NRL #NRLparcby
  43. jimmy_the_greek

Cowboys team to play Bulldogs

North Queensland Toyota Cowboys v Bulldogs Round 1, 2013 Telstra Premiership 7.30pm, Saturday 9 March, Bluetongue Stadium 1 Matthew Bowen 2 Ashley Graham 3 Brent Tate 4 Kane Linnett 5 Antonio Winterstein 6 Johnathan Thurston (c) 7 Ray Thompson 8 Matt Scott (c) 9 Scott Moore 10 James...
  44. jimmy_the_greek

Hasler the man to lift top Dogs up

Written by: AAP Des Hasler remains the only coach in almost 20 years to lose a grand final and respond with a premiership the following season. Now after Canterbury’s crushing defeat by Melbourne in the NRL grand final last September, the Bulldogs will look to their master motivator to...
  45. jimmy_the_greek

New look Bulldog forward pack could struggle?

New look Bulldog forward pack could struggle Roar Guru By ScottWoodward.me, 15 Feb 2013 ScottWoodward.me is a Roar Guru http://www.theroar.com.au/2013/02/15/new-look-bulldog-forward-pack-could-struggle/#comment-1255084 I broke my golden rule in last year’s Grand Final and backed a team with no...
  46. jimmy_the_greek

James Gavet gone? * Rumour"

@GavetJames Rumour has it you have left the Bulldogs is this true? Peter Spanidis ‏@PSpanidis @Jimmy_Sideras @nrl_rumour_mill was scale by des for numerous off field problems. Got in too many fights. Des game him lots of warnings Sad if true. The guy had potential, wonder if this relates to...
  47. jimmy_the_greek

Dragons player has tried to sell his NRL Premiership ring on eBay for $15,000

According to Triple M: A Dragons player has tried to sell his NRL Premiership ring on eBay for $15,000. Lucky to even get $50 for it. It does question the commitment of this player though, Your thoughts? http://www.facebook.com/pages/NRL-Gossip/179095278805107
  48. jimmy_the_greek

GRAND FINAL 2012 THREAD: Bulldogs v Storm [Predictions]

okay guys, here it is:) First of all I want to add, that not many thought we would get to this stage that we are at now, either way we are winners in my opinion. I can see our boys getting up in this one, we have the game to trouble Melbourne and I think we will. Hope they smash Cronk as...
  49. jimmy_the_greek

Des Hasler on the Game Plan Tonight

Massive Line-up tonight on @NRLgameplan at 8.30pm on TEN @tensporttv. Including Special Guest @NRL_Bulldogs Coach DES HASLER. going to be interesting how he responds to all the anti-dogs media hype:D
  50. jimmy_the_greek

Update: 57,000 Tickets Sold for Bulldogs vs Rabbitohs

ticketek scamming our supporters????? Rabbitohs Ticketed Members have snapped up a majority of tickets to this Saturday night's Preliminary Final against the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs at ANZ Stadium. Rabbitohs Ticketed Members have purchased 55% of the 17,000 tickets sold in the...
  51. jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs v Rabbitohs [Predictions]

Here it is guys. let's hope the 3 year curse of 2003,2006,2009 (3rd week elimination), finally comes to an end! This is going to be huge! cannot wait!! Dogs by 6
  52. jimmy_the_greek

No lap of honour after Minor premiership

I am surprised nobody brought this up yet. I think it was a smart move from Des, avoid the possibility of getting too carried away and focus just on Manly this week! Bring them on I say! A shame in a way, there were lots of people disappointed, but hoping they understand the meaning behind it.
  53. jimmy_the_greek

Stagg's last home game + new 2 year deal for Romelo

Hey guys, was told today from a member of the club that this week would be David's last home game, some of you guys on here may already know this. Just a little disappointed that the club didn't promote this, he is a great club man and I believe fans deserved to know its his last game in order...
  54. jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs v Roosters [Predictions]

I am expecting our boys to come out firing, one week before the finals and we should be out at a million miles an hour in this one. The Roosters are not playing for anything at the moment, Parra have guaranteed themselves the spoon and we are playing for the minor premiership + for the...
  55. jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs v Tigers [Predictions]

An interesting match up to say the least, Tigers will be desperate for a victory in order to ensure themselves that they stay inside the top 8. Whilst we are trying to continue the motivation from 11 straight wins into 12. Also its always good to put the Tigers fans to silence, a mate of mine...
  56. jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs v Broncos [Predictions]

Broncos have looked fatigued in their past few matches, they will probably be looking to turn it around against us....matches we should win easily, end up turning into a grind. I think we will and should get home in this one. Dogs by 14. I hope this game isn't deja vu of Round 23 (2006)...
  57. jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs v Knights [predictions]

Another tough grind coming up. Surprised the match hasnt had the whole mason beat-up situation, looks like most have turned the page. Bennetts tactics concern me, its been a while since we have beaten a wayne side. Expecting it to be a cracker of a match. I think we will make it 10 in a row this...
  58. jimmy_the_greek

Todays training session

team looking really well together, you can tell even as an outsider that they are a happy bunch. keating was sitting in the stands near the tunnel, didnt do any contact work. Romelo was putting up kicks for wright, he spent some time on the field with noddy and reynolds also. expecting joel to...
  59. jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs v Cowboys [Predictions]

I don't have a great feeling about this one, worried that we might be a bit lost out there without Keating, similar with what happened against the Knights without Hodko. Going to be optimistic though and say Dogs 1-12
  60. jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs v Eels [Predictions]

Going to say Dogs by 16, Hopefully by more. I feel the Eels will put up a good fight for the first 30min (similar to our last meeting, but then they will run out of gas). Bulldogs 28 Eels 12 Our last 2 friday games: Won against St Merge by 8, Tigers we beat by 12...If the "4 point pattern"...
  61. jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs v Tigers [Predictions]

I fear a bit of complacency might be a downfall, The Tigers will be hungry for a win...some dogs fans think we are due for a loss as well, however the Tigers managed to win 7 in a row. If that's the case we can make 10 in a row:) I am going to say dogs by 1-12, you never know with the Tigers...
  62. jimmy_the_greek

MacDougall or Wright?

MacDougall or Wright? Who stays in FG after the bye? With rumours going around that Perrett will play for us after the bye, who stays now in FG MacDougall or Wright? Was debating about this with a few other mates of mine who are dogs supporters. Majority of them saying Johno should stay because...
  63. jimmy_the_greek

Press Conference video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNqUfYN2zxU&feature=plcp Well said and summed up. HASLER RESPECT! I tried to count the amount of "Umms" but lost count lol
  64. jimmy_the_greek

Injuries from tonight

Injury News Canterbury Bulldogs: Frank Pritchard (Head). http://www.bulldogs.com.au/news-display/Bulldogs-stun-Dragons-in-Wollongong/57265 Would be good to finish a match, without any. Doubt Frank's was much serious, hopefully Kasiano will be ok as well. Need both of them against Melbourne...
  65. jimmy_the_greek

Brett lane to make debut tonight

brett lane is playing tonight. will find out soon if he is replacing morris or mad pup. most likely mad pup.
  66. jimmy_the_greek

Lafai gone for the season

Tim Lafai (Bul): Dislocated his shoulder and is out for the year, leaving Canterbury short six outside backs. Andy Patmore may get recalled to first grade after 18 years out. http://www.rleague.com/content/article.php?id=44029 terrible news:sad: I am wondering how they found out first, if...
  67. jimmy_the_greek

Injuries from last night

NRL Bulldogs ‏@NRL_Bulldogs Frankie P has rolled his ankle & should be ok. Looks like Tim Lafai has dislocated his shoulder. thinking of young Laf! #nrlcbysou really feel for Lafai he has been in great form:sad:
  68. jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs v Roosters Predictions

Score: 26-18 Dogs FTS: Josh Reynolds MOM: Ben Barba Crowd: 17,801 The only thing that concerns me is the Roosters love to bash from the forwards, and then let their backs do the rest. There doing ok for a team that is in 13th spot. We need to improve, hopefully an interested dogs outfit...
  69. jimmy_the_greek

Round 20 Schedule Released

Friday July 20 7.35pm - Manly Sea Eagles vs Canterbury Bulldogs @ Brookvale Oval Expected. I should be going to this match, despite the fact that Brookvale is the worst ground I have been to thus far.
  70. jimmy_the_greek

Hodkinson a possibility to return next week

For those that didn't catch what was said after the Manly game last week, Hodkinson will be a possibility of returning for our double header match against the Titans next week. If not he will definitely be back against the Sharks...Just a discussion on what you guys think should happen when he...
  71. jimmy_the_greek

Morris hoping for Bulldogs revival

Josh Morris says Canterbury are capable of pulling off a shock when they face NRL front-runners Melbourne on Saturday. The Bulldogs sit third in the ladder after notching four wins from their last six matches but are coming off a loss against resurgent South Sydney on Good Friday. Morris...
  72. jimmy_the_greek

Poor body language = Poor result

I hope other than the fact that the rulings made by the refs on Friday's game was abysmal, that Des understands that our body language in that second half was extremely poor. Especially when you are down by 8 with 15 to go, and we were basically strolling with time ticking to take the scrum....I...
  73. jimmy_the_greek

Round 6: Bulldogs v Rabbitohs [Easter Friday 4pm, Predictions]

My tip: Cannot wait for this match, It may not be hyped up as much as our 2007 Easter clash. But I have a feeling the boys will step it up this week, Hasler knows there are key issues he needs to address and I can see us improving this week. Rabbitohs were lucky yesterday, and the Tigers have...
  74. jimmy_the_greek

Round 5: Bulldogs v Titans (predictions)

Prediction: The titans will be hungry for a victory here, hopefully des will give them a hearing this week. We have one week to prepare ourselfes, after a loss which may had been a good wake up call. It also gives as a cut and dry indicaton, of what issues and areas of improvement need to be...
  75. jimmy_the_greek

Your team against the Raiders

go ahead guys. our origin players won't be playing in this game:(
  76. jimmy_the_greek

Halatau dropped..Eastwood comes into the bench.

2GB SOURCE. Why halatau though and not hodgo or foster?
  77. jimmy_the_greek

Adolf after we beat the Eels

A golden video...must watch! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kME06rb3pVM found this on youtube. :)
  78. jimmy_the_greek

In your opinion what needs to be done to improve the situation?

*Effective training measures: more efficient measures taken at training to ensure our players are getting the basics right...holding the ball for instance. *Fan/Feedback email: Fans/spectators/sponsors are able to voice their opinion via a video online, on the bulldogs website, or direct email...
  79. jimmy_the_greek

Round 5: BULLDOGS V DRAGONS PREDICTIONS

want to move straight onto this game, don't even want to mention tonight's game. best for us fans to leave it behind us as something unfortunate. On a positive note i will say dogs 1-12, eastwood in for sam and paea to replace armit. wayne knows how to play us though...but hopefully this won't...
  80. jimmy_the_greek

2011 nrl bulldogs predictions:

Copy/paste the subheadings, and fill out your own predictions:) Position: 6th Leading Try Scorer: Idris Leading Point Scorer: Goodwin Average Home Crowd: 19,006 Bulldogs Player of the year: Idris Most Improved: Roberts
  81. jimmy_the_greek

Back again and looking forward to 2011!

Hey everyone, hope you all had a good new year:) Been studying and working at the same time just before Christmas, Go the dogs in 2011! Good to be back and hopefully this season will be one to look forward to. make sure you guys buy your season ticket:D JTG
  82. jimmy_the_greek

What needs to be done for next Season?

What needs to be done for the next Season?
  83. jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Videos Highlights 2010

Mods please sticky this thread once you get a chance: Will put the games we have won so far: Bulldogs v Roosters [Round 3] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxGpPRwLyMw Bulldogs v Tigers [Round 6] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niQ6SN1VoGw Bulldogs v Broncos [Round 7]...
  84. jimmy_the_greek

Rounds 10 and 11 Schedule!

Round 10 :: May 14-17 (Heritage Round) FRIDAY Canterbury-Bankstown v St George Illawarra @ ANZ Stadium, 7:35pm CH9 NSW Round 11 :: May 21-24 MONDAY Penrith v Canterbury-Bankstown @ CUA Stadium, 7:00pm FOX Sports 2 LIVE (won't have our origin players for this game)
  85. jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs v Rabbitohs Predictions

Hope to see more faith this time lol, i think it will be a tight game dogs 1-12, today was great but next week is a new week, can't let it make us too over-confident.
  86. jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs v Roosters Predictions

I am very worried, Roosters have done a tremendous job to start off the season. I really don't want to start the season of with 0/3, i do think though that if you don't have anything good to say you shouldn't say anything at all, which is why my immediate response is "no comment". but hopefully...
  87. jimmy_the_greek

High shot costs Ennis a week

High shot costs Ennis a week Posted March 15, 2010 14:00:00 Map: Sydney 2000 The Bulldogs will lose enforcer Michael Ennis for a week after the NRL judiciary charged him with a grade two careless high tackle in Canterbury's loss to the Knights on Saturday. Since Ennis has committed a...
  88. jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs now have the look of underdogs against rampant Eels

If recent history holds true, the Dogs will need to lift to beat the Eels, writes Greg Prichard. After watching the video of Parramatta beating the Bulldogs the last time they met, in round 20, you are left wondering how the Bulldogs can possibly turn that result around and win the...
  89. jimmy_the_greek

Barba or Gordon?

Barba from what i heard was impressive today, scoring 3 tries...not sure how much more he can do. Knowing Moore i doubt he would change a winning team, and i don't think he necessarily should, Gordon hasn't had much game time and haven't seen much of him, would probably have Barba ahead of him...
  90. jimmy_the_greek

Hickey may play this week

Just announced on the footyshow, that Hickey may make his return this week against the Eels, off the bench.
  91. jimmy_the_greek

Same team to be named next week?

Moore just complementing Millard and Utai on foxsports, saying that Millard is a good defensive player, and he will insist with Utai on the bench.. same team apparently to be named tomorrow:(
  92. jimmy_the_greek

Eastwood signs

Eastwood to Dogs?? Eastwood to Dogs http://www.leaguehq.com.au/news/news/el-masris-big-moment/2009/03/12/1236447398237.html Greg Prichard, Brad Walter and Glenn Jackson | March 13, 2009 The Bulldogs are firming to become home for Greg Eastwood after the former Brisbane forward, bound for...
  93. jimmy_the_greek

Happy Birthday Christabella

Happy birthday Christabella, all the best:D
  94. jimmy_the_greek

Dogs fans: Keep your heads up!!!

This is the question i am constantly asking myself for next season, is five players going to make such a huge impact for next season? Hannant Ennis Kimmorley Hodgson J.Morris Good thing is we can't do much worse than what we are doing at the moment, so we will take that one step...
  95. jimmy_the_greek

Happy Birthday Sleeky and Costaki10

all the best :D
  96. jimmy_the_greek

Happy Birthday bulldogruss

happy birthday, all the best:D
  97. jimmy_the_greek

Happy birthday Haztrick and phat_aYr

Happy birthday guys, all the best:)
  98. jimmy_the_greek

*SPOILERS* Bulldogs v Raiders

Game underway very shortly, fire up dogs!
  99. jimmy_the_greek

Happy birthday Z-Dizzle

Happy birthday mate, all the best:)
  100. jimmy_the_greek

Happy Birthday ~doggie~diva~ and Bulldogs2006

happy birthday Tina and Sam, all the best guys :)