Search results

1. P

Opinion Are Tigers better than us?

Serious question here, because I can see us favourite for next year’s wooden spoon
  2. P

Opinion So you’re telling me there’s a chance

The following needs to happen for us to finish equal 8th: 1) Dogs win all games 2) The following to occur: Round 20 Roosters beat Sea Eagles Cowboys beat Dragons Round 21 Broncos beat Roosters Eels beat Sea Eagles Panthers beat Raiders Sharks beat Dragons Round 22 Cowboys beat Roosters...
  3. P

Opinion Let’s get Jurgen Klopp

He’s a proven winner and we’ll be the fittest team in the comp
  4. P

Opinion I’m excited

We’ve got the perfect master calling all the shots on this massive rebuild. He’s slowly creating a clean slate, which is what should have happened a few years ago. This year we will see the last of reserve graders playing NRL. We will have a coach in place who will no doubt target a quality...
  5. P

Opinion We’re the new NRL losers

Many years ago it was Western Suburbs, then South’s in the 90’s, then it was Newcastle. Teams that were so shit, you felt sorry for them to the point you cheered them on The 2022 Bulldogs is the worst of all of them. Difference is no one is cheering us on We are now the NRL losers
  6. P

Opinion I’m cheering on the Tigers on Monday

Maybe that’ll be the nail in the coffin
  7. P

Opinion I have a funny feeling

Flanagan will win us the match against the Premiers He’s got nothing to lose, no pressure on him as we are expected to get pumped. He’ll give proper structure to our attack because he now has confidence from the Reggies. Burton will play a running style game, JAC will score a couple, and wait...
  8. P

Rumour 2023 with a new coach and spine

Other than a new 7 and 9 as well as coach, I don’t see us getting out of this rabble. We don’t have the advantage of our own suburban ground to get the crowd into the game when we need a lift (unlike Dragons, Sea Eagles, Knights, Raiders, Panthers). With Mahoney coming next year, a quality...
  9. P

Opinion 6 again and penalties

Does anyone have the stats on 6 agains and penalties for and against us? They may be the most lobsided stats in professional sports history
  10. P

Opinion Conundrum

Are we last because we’ve played the top 2 sides on the ladder or they they top 2 because they’ve played us
  11. P

Opinion Are there any positives?

I mean any?
  12. P

Opinion Are we able to move into 2021 without

Tolman, Lewis, Montoya This alone means we don’t rely of deadwood in key positions when we need key plays. If they are there next year, we won’t even make the top 14
  13. P

Opinion If I were the Board....

I would hire Bellamy on $2M p.a. for 5 years on the condition Smith comes with him on $1.2M a year for 2 years
  14. P

Opinion Relax

We are Bulldogs. We are backed by one of the richest clubs in the country. Along with Broncos, if there was no salary cap we would be the Barcelona and Real Madrid of the NRL. But we have the salary cap and for now that is severely hamstringing us. But once we’ve recovered from all this crap...
  15. P

Opinion We’re doing not bad

Considering we’re the only Reserve Grade team playing in the NRL
  16. P

Opinion 2019

Last week I started a thread for 2020 because I wrote this year off. This week I’m more optimistic. It’s amazing was a victory does to us fans. It probably gives players even more confidence. That’s all we have to do, string a few wins together and confidence soars. The next few weeks gives us a...
  17. P

Opinion 2020

Can we keep Smith, Ogden, Lewis, CHN, Jackson and get rid of everyone else and recruit some talent next season? Is this possible? Because if it isn’t, then we have a long 2 seasons ahead of us. There simply isn’t the talent to threaten any team in the NRL. This is worse than 2008. At least in...
  18. P

Our New Anthem

Liverpool has “You’ll Never Walk Alone”, Melbourne Victory has “Stand by Me”. We need to have “Sweet Caroline”. Pre game this needs to be belted out for the stadium to sing. They use it in American Baseball, it will be the biggest up yours to the Daily Telegraph and the constant unfair...
  19. P

Ban Daily Telegraph

Attention all retail outlets in Canterbury-Bankstown areas. You need to put a permanent ban on News Limited newspapers. Enough is enough. It’s been years we’ve been copping shit. If you can’t have fun with your mates then that’s Un Australian. Only you guys can put a stop to it. Every...