Search results

1. FreakSho

If you need AAN, PM me

Could someone PM me their AAN please, need 4 tickets. So gee'd for this Saturday :D
  2. FreakSho

Jonathan Wright - 2012 Discussion Thread

Clearly this was the case last year when Carney was playing for the Roosters.
  3. FreakSho

Lloyd perrett....???

I'm pretty sure he's on fire
  4. FreakSho

Interesting fact I heard last night

Speaking of interesting facts; From recent memory whenever the Tigpies and Dogs play, Wests almost always walk away with an injury. Simon Dwyer, Lote Tuqiri and now Farah - and they're all season ending injuries. Damn they must hate playing against us
  5. FreakSho

No handshake between Ennis and farah.

He didn't even give a post match interview lol what a sore loser.
  6. FreakSho

2 Ways To Beat The Tigers

Getting Kas and Tank to run over Benji and Farah would be far more effective. And maybe Reynolds to knock out Ryan just for some payback for trying to take out Benny last time.
  7. FreakSho

Letter from the Chairman

To infinity... and beyond!
  8. FreakSho

Keating signs 2 year deal

Not according to the Bulldogs site. Neither Keating, Payne, Graham, Finucane, Ennis and Tolman have scored. Mad Pup and Hodko havent scored either but then again they havent seen much first grade this year.
  9. FreakSho

Hayne rates Barba the top Dog in the fullback pack - Michael Chammas - SMH

Oh really? I didnt know Barack was Indian!
  10. FreakSho

Massive play at Reynolds

He went to High School at Kogarah Marist which is in the St George area but he grew up near Kingsgrove and went to Clemton Park Primary. He's been a doggies supporter since he could walk. It's more than likely he'll stay and want to play out his career here.
  11. FreakSho

Hypothetical: Storm, Souths lose. We win ...

You rest players so you can give them time to recuperate before the finals you dill. In your opinion, if Tolman and Pritchard have been playing above and beyond to cover for Graham and Kasiano, its stupid to give them a rest?
  12. FreakSho

James Gavet - 2012 Discussion Thread

Your username is 'ILuvDoggies4Eva' and you claim to be an old gen supporter. Makes sense.