Search results

1. MrDogzOfWar

Lets Just Stop and THINK?

All these Threads i'm reading about is nearly all about T-Rex... Seriously I do not know why we are balming T-Rex.. Blame the centres and Wings... 1st try was from Mitch Brown Rushing off his line causing Roosters to score... 2nd try was from poor defence from Hodkinson and Inu... 3rd Try was...
  2. MrDogzOfWar

Breaking News!

Kurt Gidley Ruled out of Origin 1.. I wonder who Laurie Daley will choose as his Utility Spot!
  3. MrDogzOfWar

I Hate Jarryd Hayne

Yet another shit game by parramatta! Flogged 42 - 4! And Hayne Rewared with a spot in the Origin Side! Obviously NSW have no desire to win anything if you tell me!
  4. MrDogzOfWar

5 Improved Players...

Watch the game on Channel 9. By Half Time I had knew that the Bulldogs won 24 - 8.. But I decided to watch the game.. Watched it and some saw impressive, improved players.. They were to me: Trent Hodkinson - Played very good, put up bombs and 1 TRY came out of it.. Very good in his Defence and...
  5. MrDogzOfWar

Both Moses Mbye and David Klemmer..

Watching the State of Origin U 20's. Off-Course the Nsw Blues won but Both Moses Mbye and David Klemmer both played extremely good.. David Klemmer came out within an Slight injury in the dying minutes of the first Half, forcing him in the sheds. But came out firing in the Second Half, played...
  6. MrDogzOfWar

Consolidated Halfback Discussion Thread

Now were seeing in Games that Kris Keating is not a Halfback and Trent Hodkinson has a Really bad knee and has only played 8 FG Games in 2 seasons costing him the no.7 Jumper? Now I'm seeing in the NRL that we they have 18 Halfbacks off-Contract for this Season, Take a look..?? Dane Chisholm...
  7. MrDogzOfWar

Bulldogs boss rejects Barba rumour

The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs’ troubled start to the year has continued, with chief executive Todd Greenberg moving to douse speculation that fullback Ben Barba could be released to join the Brisbane Broncos. The Australian received a text message last week suggesting Barba was in the...
  8. MrDogzOfWar

Top 4 players that played good against Manly...

Our lost to the Manly Sea-Eagles sees us winning from just 1 from 5 :( But I went to the game and saw a few players that extremely Good.. Like my Top 4 Players were: 1. Tim Browne - Only came on a little while but his runs was just run straight and make 10 to 15 metres per Run. (Very Solid)...
  9. MrDogzOfWar

Josh Reynolds - 2013 Discussion Thread

General discussion on match form, selection, injuries, contracts, and anything else here. "Josh Reynolds" A very good and Quality Five-Eighth. A Future player at the club and "Bolter" for the State of Origin.... "Gotta Love Him" A player who can lead us to a Grand Final and win it. :first:
  10. MrDogzOfWar

Must Win Game??

Now into Rd 5 and and only the Bulldogs managed to get 1 win from 4 Rounds... Rd 5: Bulldogs vs Manly Friday Night Game!! Now I'm hoping the Bulldogs can win on Friday Night because It is a MUST WIN GAME... If we lose then its going to take timeto get back up on the Top 8.. Is the MANLY game...
  11. MrDogzOfWar

No.7 Halfback Issue

I've been just reading a few Threads and just been flicking threw them.. I saw a few threads about our Fullback and Backs position also about our Halfback?? I got no problem about our Back Position and Fullback Position... My issue is the Halfback, (Kris Keating). It's that Kris Keating...
  12. MrDogzOfWar

Can't wait for the 2013 Season!!

I don't care what anyone says but I cannot wait for the 2013 season!! Strengths: Tony Williams’ battering ram charges will plug the one hole missing in the Canterbury jigsaw puzzle – their inability to get over the stripe from close range. For all their long-range brilliance the ’Dogs...
  13. MrDogzOfWar

We Need a HALFBACK ASAP

Kris Keating, what can you say about him. I looked through the daily telegraph nrl and saw the player ratings... Kris Keating only got 4.5.. the lowest in the squad and he played a full game too.. Kris Keating has done a lot of things for the Bulldogs, but on Sunday Night, it just proved that...
  14. MrDogzOfWar

2013 We are Coming Back for Redemption!!

This Grand Final was a tough and intense game. Every Time we had the ball, they were always in our faces, we couldn't move.... The Canterbury-Bankstown-Bulldogs are going to come out firing in 2013.... The Canterbury Bulldogs are going to make Finals again and also coming back for REDEMEPTION...
  15. MrDogzOfWar

Greg Eastwood (Beastwood)!!

Here is a mini clip about Greg Eastwood!! Here is Greg Eastwood (Beastwood) 2 Try Assist and 1 Try!! :phttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Hzs3mtVuZs&feature=youtu.be
  16. MrDogzOfWar

Best Forum Ever!!

Yesterday I was on the Kennel Bored!! I was thinking and thinking.. Then i thought of something, i wanted to check out the other Rugby League (NRL) Forums... I looked at every teams Forum.. After i have viewed every teams Forum.. I thought The Kennel has the best Forum out of all Rugby League...
  17. MrDogzOfWar

Hasler to haunt Manly in Melbourne

Manly coach Geoff Toovey is expecting Melbourne to subdue his side's attacking strike power in Friday night's NRL preliminary final by following the blueprint of former Sea Eagles coach Des Hasler. In the first week of the finals, Canterbury mentor Hasler masterminded a hard-fought 16-10 win...
  18. MrDogzOfWar

I just can't wait anymore!!!

I am now getting to this point where i can't wait anymore! I wish i was in this movie CLICK, so i can fast foward this week and go to the game on Saturday night against the Rabbitohs!! I also can't wait for tuesday when they announce the Team Lists... There are 5 days left to go for this...
  19. MrDogzOfWar

Match Day... Cantebury Bulldogs!!!

The Final Score was Cantebury Bulldogs 16-Manly sea-Eagles 10 Canterbury Bulldogs tries: BULLDOGS 16 (B Barba K Keating J Wright tries K Inu 2 goals) Manly Sea-Eagles tries: MANLY 10 (B Stewart J Taufua tries D Cherry-Evans goal) Referee: Ben Cummins, Ashley Klein.. Stadium: ANZ Stadium...
  20. MrDogzOfWar

Prop of the year Sam Kasiano

http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/prop-of-the-year/video-e6frf3ou-1226465101647?subcat=1225914677120 This vid was so Funny that i had to post it on The Kennel... Habib and Sam Kasiano WATCH!!!:)
  21. MrDogzOfWar

Captains agree it's between Manly and Dogs

The captains of teams involved in this year's NRL finals agree the competition winner will come from this Friday's grudge match between Canterbury and Manly. The pair, going head to head at ANZ Stadium in a qualifying final, were the overwhelming favourites in a poll of the team leaders at...
  22. MrDogzOfWar

Reynolds surprised by speed of Dogs' rise

No player symbolises Canterbury's 2012 improvement more than five-eighth Josh Reynolds, but the man himself admits he wasn't always convinced the Bulldogs had it in them to be an NRL finals force. While Reynolds noticed an immediate change following coach Des Hasler arrival at the club, he...
  23. MrDogzOfWar

Bulldogs coach wary of Manly juggernaut

Canterbury coach Des Hasler expects the Manly juggernaut he helped create to severely test his minor premiers in a mouth-watering opening to the NRL finals series. It will be master against pupil as Hasler matches wits with former deputy Geoff Toovey on Friday night, 24 hours before Melbourne's...
  24. MrDogzOfWar

NRL Finals information

Qualifying Final 1, Minor Premiers Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs (1) will play defending Premiers Manly Sea Eagles (4) at 7.45pm on Friday night, September 7, at ANZ Stadium, Sydney. Qualifying Final 2, Melbourne Storm (2) will play South Sydney Rabbitohs (3) at 5.45pm at AAMI Park, Melbourne...
  25. MrDogzOfWar

Bring on Manly Sea Eagles!!!

Saturday's Night Match against the Roosters was a Good Win for the Bulldogs and also winning the Minor Premiership... I think it is time to go at Manly again at ANZ Stadium on Friday Night, (It was supposed to be on Sunday but got Changed).... We all know Manly is a Physical and tough side...
  26. MrDogzOfWar

Who is going to the game this Saturday

I just Bought Tickets to go to the last round of the Bulldogs clash against the Sydney Rooster until Finals start!!! Who is going to go and celebrate the Minor Premiership with the Bulldogs players, on Saturday night at 7:30pm.
  27. MrDogzOfWar

Can the Canterbury Bulldogs win Minor Premiership..

I was just on NRL.COM and just looking through the Ladder and the lose to the Canberra Raiders kept us 38 points still. I was just worried about that Melboune has a better For and Against and if Melbourne win both this week and next weeks game, also if the Bulldogs lose next week game Melbourne...
  28. MrDogzOfWar

Bulldogs Shocking loss!!!

I just can't Believe the Bulldogs lost against the Raiders at Canberra Stadium. But what do you guys think... Do you reckon Des Hasler told the players to purposlely lose because our attack was not good enough, our Defence was horrible to blame #1 Jonothan Wright who let 3 Tries in. The whole...
  29. MrDogzOfWar

Raiders v Bulldogs preview

Canberra Raiders v Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs Canberra Stadium Friday 7.35pm It’s the final throw of the dice for the resurgent Raiders who must sever Canterbury’s 12-game winning streak if they are to stay alive in the race for a spot in the top eight. Meanwhile all-conquering Canterbury...
  30. MrDogzOfWar

Channel 9 is a JOKE!

I just can't beleive Channel 9 isn't streaming the Canterbury Bulldogs vs Canberra Raiders game.. why can't they be like Foxtel when 2 live games in 1 channel and can be shown and press the red button... That's why i did not want Channel 9 to take the NRL rights to show games.. Thoughts..
  31. MrDogzOfWar

Tight game...

Friday night game against the West Tigers was a tight and entertaining game.. the entertaining part was when the Bulldogs won and scored from long range.. The tight part was when tigers had the penalty count 7-2 (so bull****), anyway and all the ball they had for about 35 to 40 minutes straight...
  32. MrDogzOfWar

What a Comeback!!!

First Half Brisbane Broncos leading 14-0 till Josh Jackson snared a try on the 38th minute. That made the first half score 14-4. Second Half Canterbury Bulldogs score and that was Marty Taupa that made it 14-10, off the scrum half Josh Reynolds grubbered the ball to Ben Barba and made it 16-14...
  33. MrDogzOfWar

Des Hasler is Right, Refs are wrong!

http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/nrl-premiership/matthew-johns-gorden-tallis-leap-to-defence-of-des-hasler-over-nrl-referee-criticism-after-fine/story-fn2mcuj6-1226444495723 This is why Des Hasler blew at the press Conference last Saturday against the Newcastle Knights.
  34. MrDogzOfWar

Knights go down, Bulldogs win 10 straight

Coach Wayne Bennett bemoaned Newcastle's frustrating ability to hand opposition sides early match-winning leads as his courageous Knights lost 26-10 to Canterbury on Saturday. On the back of four early tries the Bulldogs led 24-0 after just 18 minutes but, after the stunning opening, the...
  35. MrDogzOfWar

Hi all Canterbury Bulldogz FANS!!!

Hey, Canterbury Bulldogs fans. Its good to be on this website and talk about the Bulldogs and Discuss things with you Thankyou