Search results

1. H

Bulldogs Commit to Three More Years of Tackling Sports Betting Advertising

Most years the leagues club gives the football club between 3-5 million. Still a minority of what is spent by the football club. Other than the NRL grant the rest of the money comes from sponsorships, memberships, merchandise, game day crowds etc. Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
  2. H

Bulldogs Commit to Three More Years of Tackling Sports Betting Advertising

Majority of our funding comes from the NRL which in most parts gets their money from TV rights. TV rights are what funds all teams. We are supplemented by the leagues club. Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
  3. H

News Jayden Tanner

You are a fucken broken record. Time to block you!
  4. H

Phil Gould's Path to Victory with the Canterbury Bulldogs: A Pokémon-Inspired Journey

Go back and read some of your posts on here, you may change your mind.
  5. H

Lewis is the worst half to ever play any form of football for 125 years

11 tries in 15 games. All 11 tries when he was on the left. Played a few games on the right for some unknown reason. WTF, why the hate for JAC? Also hasn't lost any of his speed. You guys are fried
  6. H

Rd 22 vs Dolphins 3-2-1

It's a 3, 2, 1 thread. It's not an essay writing thread.
  7. H

Ryan Sutton Defence

I agree, how has it all gone wrong?
  8. H

Addo carr hamstring

I can't believe the hate JAC is getting from some so-called fans on here. He is good enough to play well in an origin game, but apparently not good enough for the 15th placed NRL team. WTF!!!!
  9. H

Daniel Saifiti

Pretty sure Allan's contract is up this year as well.
  10. H

Rd 2 vs Storm 3-2-1

Wtf were you watching. Flanagan.....hilarious!
  11. H

Travis Touma (HPM)

Travis and Reece are twins. They have their mothers surname. Their dad went back to Lebanon either just before they were born or when they were really young.
  12. H

Rd 20 vs Knights 3-2-1

I agree with that, but played ok and did some shit things definitely doesn't deserve any points let alone 3 points.
  13. H

Rd 20 vs Knights 3-2-1

Maybe 5 out of 70 posts is a lot??? But I am the one that needs educating [emoji1787]
  14. H

Rd 20 vs Knights 3-2-1

Flanagan 3, what game were you watching??? Still can't kick a ball. He ran more today but didn't threaten breaking the line or setting up a line break. He would be in the bottom 3 for me.
  15. H

The merry-go-around to get Mahoney early

Oops, my bad. Came up on my twitter feed. Didn't even look at dates. Deleted the post
  16. H

Membership Drive Starts

I bought my stadium membership for $250 on ebay. The person selling it just transfers it to you.
  17. H

Official Judiciary charges

NRL taking the piss. That is a fucken joke! 2-3 weeks for that[emoji2959][emoji2959][emoji2959]
  18. H

News Sonny Bill and the 2004 premiership: Pangai jnr reveals why he chose the Bulldogs

I reckon that's easier said than done. I am not going to doubt your intentions but in reality if you are offered 5 times your pay it may be different.
  19. H

News Sonny Bill and the 2004 premiership: Pangai jnr reveals why he chose the Bulldogs

"A few sheckles more" is that how you describe going from 320k to 1.5M per year? I hate the way he did it but I don't blame him for leaving. Everyone would if they were offered 5 times their salary. He signed for 1.6M over 5 years because he thought the boys were sticking together. Once mason...
  20. H

Opinion THE FLOG BRANDY ALEXANDER RE BURTON

This exactly. I hate that they are not releasing him because I am a dogs fan but I would defend want the dogs to do the same thing if it were the other way around. At least the flog Alexander was honest, clubs should be run to get results regardless of how it impacts the players.
  21. H

Official Matt Burton to join the Bulldogs in 2022

Thats not true. It came down to $$$. Folkes had a figure he wanted to pay, JT was happy to take 30% less than the 250k the cowboys paid but he wouldn't go as low as folkes's figure.
  22. H

Please join the Bulldogs footy club. Have your say. Get some power. The more members the stronger it makes our club

I would like to become a member. Would appreciate if anyone can help me out.
  23. H

Official Blake Green signs with Bulldogs

This exactly! WTF has happened to our club! An injury prone 30 year old foran is still a better option than a 33 year old green. Fuck me, I give up!
  24. H

Hooker rotation 2020

There are a lot of people on this forum that will be happy to give you this information very quickly, may even assist!
  25. H

Hazem 342 v Dogs 2019

No, we have 25 rounds and have 1 bye. We also have a regular season of 24 games.
  26. H

Opinion Turbo brothers have formally rejected Bulldogs

Notice neither are quoted saying they rejected a meeting. They said they want to stay at manly and the reporter has made up the rest.
  27. H

Official Round 22: Bulldogs vs Rabbitohs discussion thread

Good passing skill set??? He throws ugly lollipops for passes
  28. H

He doesn't create much. Lewis never takes the line on and just lokks to catch and pass. Cogger is a much better attacking threat and has a better kicking game.
  29. H

Can't have a halfback in the team for his defence. Cogger definitely the better option for me.
  30. H

Foran has more ability it is left big toe (when it's not injured) than the other 2. He must be in the team when he is fit to play. You guys seem to forget that when the rest of the team were struggling earlier in the year the only shinning light was Foran. While he is contracted and fit to play...
  31. H

News First in: Bulldogs table offers to star trio but can only afford two

I don't believe any figures the media report. Most of the time they are made up. The point is I think you have definitely been misinformed on Lichaa. As I said, no other club wanted him. He would not have gotten a pay rise from his reported 330k he got in his first 3 years.
  32. H

News First in: Bulldogs table offers to star trio but can only afford two

I call BS. When they resigned him I remember figures somewhere around 150k per year. No one wanted him, why the fuck would we pay anywhere near 400k a year.
  33. H

Des Hasler and Bulldog Playing Style

You are delusional. It was well documented that hasler had full control of the books. So yes he had full control of the backended deals with players and resigned players. It was his squad, it was his fault we didn't have the halves to adapt. He appointed cleal who fucked up our recruitment and...
  34. H

No way. The guy nearly brought our club to its knees. How the fuck can you say it was a mistake to get rid of him?
  35. H

Out of interest what do you think would have happened to our salary cap mess had Des still been here? I don't doubt he can coach but the guy has no idea about recruitment or salary cap management. To be offered lattrel Mitchell and Connor Watson and take their time offering Cameron Munster a...
  36. H

BankWest Stadium

Agree, would love us to move there permanently
  37. H

News Bulldogs cop another Foran blow

Trex easily. At least Foran tried when he was on the field.
  38. H

Controversial Opinion

You must be watching a different game to me. He still takes 2 steps before he passes and still keeps passing to forwards on the 4th and 5th when we are attacking. He also still doesn't run. He has been better than earlier in the year but that's not saying much. I would still prefer JMK.
  39. H

Ch 9 News (inc DannyW) Foran being shopped around

If we lose Foran and get Reynolds that will do me. That would be ridicules.
  40. H

Shifty' Sherwin returns to Bulldogs to mentor halves

Kick to the sideline from a 20m tap. As long as the ball bouncers in the field of play you get the scrum feed from where it went out. Still a rule now.
  41. H

Official Round 18 - Dogs vs Broncos - Consolidated Match Thread

In your opinion that is. In my opinion the guy is a park footballer at best. Takes 2 steps before he passes, his passes have more of an arc than the harbour bridge, he looks like he is going to fall when he runs and he takes the wrong option more often than not. Yes he can defend and has been...
  42. H

Next week team

JMK over Lichaa any day
  43. H

Props

Kane Evans is a dud. No thanks. He is a poor man's Napa and I don't rate Napa
  44. H

News Kieran Foran Cleared of Serious Injury

The money he is on is not his fault. It is hasler and the previous board that offered the money. I have never heard of a person that has rejected a pay packet that he probably isn't worth. He is probably worth half what he is on. My point is all these discussions about him not being worth what...
  45. H

Team after the bye

We all know what lichaa can do in defense, he has always been strong there. What did he do in attack on Sunday that was good? He still had his usual stand up, 2 step pass. He still took wrong options from dummy half. He still didn't look like making a break. He is credited with a line break...
  46. H

Official Round 14 - Dogs vs Roosters - Consolidated Match Thread

Happy CHN is back but no Ogden!!! WTF
  47. H

Official Dallin Watene-Zelezniak signs with Bulldogs effective immediately.

We can't negotiate for 2021 yet unless said players club gives us permission. Doesn't make sense that a club would allow a marquee player negotiate early.
  48. H

Xeri will burn most players. DWZ is faster than any other outside back we have so I am excited. Don t bring me down, we haven't had much to be excited about lately :)
  49. H

I wonder why just 18 months??? I would have thought min 3.5 years for a player like him.
  50. H

Fuck yeah, we have some genuine speed for once
  51. H

Opinion Should Hoppa be dropped?

So we have a team worth probably 75% (being nice I think) of the cap and yet you refuse to believe he screwed us. You say we are spending around 95% of the cap, with the team on paper what does that tell you about what Des did to us? Wake up to yourself. I am not saying Pay is the answer or...
  52. H

No one said he did it "outside his authority". He did it with the blessing of the board. The unfair dismissal case is irrelevant. He did it to manly previously and did it to us, if you want to stick your head in the sand and deny it that's your problem. Just tell me, how were our junior teams...
  53. H

If des was still here we probably would be a little better but it would just be delaying the inevitable. He would have kept his backended shamozzle going. Can't believe people are showing Des love. He screwed us, he ruined our junior system and backended our senior system. I would prefer anybody...
  54. H

Opinion John Olive

Let's not forget Hetherington telling the club to come and sign Cameron Munster and cleal the fat fuck did nothing!
  55. H

News Dogs, Souths eye off Bankwest

No thanks. That is the worst stadium. Field is 50 metres from the stands.
  56. H

News Pay To Wield The Axe - Potential Round 3 Team

Not as bad as Tim winitana and hekai nanai
  57. H

Recruitment Suggestions - Consolidated Thread

And can pass of the ground. Can also pass both ways.
  58. H

News Pay To Wield The Axe - Potential Round 3 Team

I think CHN has been the only forward that looks likely to break the line. He has been good.
  59. H

Josh Jackson and Curtis Sironen player swap.

That sounds ridiculous, they have salary cap issues. I give it 0% chance.
  60. H

Social Media Willie Mason wants Dogs to sign Segeyaro

If cheap I would love it
  61. H

Tipped to run last

We won the ISP last year and won 4 of the last 6 games in first grade. We won't be getting the wooden spoon.
  62. H

Opinion Can JMK be our potential dummy-half for 2019

Makes absolutely no sense to pay him that much. Dogs told him to look elsewhere and no club wanted him.
  63. H

Opinion Can JMK be our potential dummy-half for 2019

Where did you get that figure from? I was told by someone at the club that he is on 120k. No one wanted him, why the fuck would we need to pay 500k??? Lichaa is useless, JMK is not the most creative but he has a good pass from dummy half and can tackle. I would take him over Lichaa any day.
  64. H

The next phases of our rebuild

Stats mean nothing, lichaa fails the pub test big time. Way too slow to pass the ball, his passes are terrible and he falls over when he runs. He also makes way toany wrong decisions when we are attacking. Yes he can tackle but that is it.
  65. H

I hope pay does not play cogger and Meaney

What is with the Foran hate? He was good the first few games. At 60% fitness Foran is better than Cogger. I understand he is being over payed but that doesn't take away from the fact that he can play a little.
  66. H

Dean Pay on Talkin’ Sport

This guy is onto it. Hopefully the 2 one is seggy.
  67. H

Jack Cogger will not see first grade next season

I definitely agree with this. I liked JMK at 9.
  68. H

Holland

Maybe when you take over for Dean pay as coach you can decide
  69. H

Holland

Can't compare him the J Moz. J Moz never got run around 4 times in a game. That Canberra game was so frustrating. He has been better since but I am not ready to say he is anywhere near J Moz
  70. H

Holland

You must be watching with different glasses than the rest of us. Lichaa was nowhere near great. How many fucken times does he want to turn Tolman in on the inside when we are attacking, give the fucken ball to the halves you idiot. Also still takes a week to pass from dummy half, I am sick of him.
  71. H

Rhyse Martin - Consolidated Thread

He has officially re-signed for the dogs. Strangely enough he has only signed for 1 year. I wonder if that was his decision or the clubs decision?
  72. H

Any Qs for a Board Member

What, no way. It's not like we had first crack at latrell Mitchell, Connor Watson and Cameron Munster as teenagers........oh wait we did and that fat fuck Cleal rejected them. Our junior system was completely ignored by Des and Cleal. That is the biggest reason we are in the fucked position we...
  73. H

Hoppa!!!

You lost me at Montoya
  74. H

How the F did we lose that one?

WTF, Josh Morris? He was outstanding in defence tonight. Yes the final try was scored on him but that was because of the momentum they got from the line break on the other side of the field, our whole defensive line were back pedalling. If Holland was really injured then Dean pay is a dud for...
  75. H

Bulldogs plan to cover loss of Aaron Woods

I do not ever remember seeing him only play the last 10 minutes
  76. H

Debutant Lachlan Lewis has right talent and temperament for struggling club, says Uncle Wally

Fair enough. I do recall Peter and the work he did for tank and vice versa. Sad to hear he lost his battle, may he rest in peace.
  77. H

Bulldogs plan to cover loss of Aaron Woods

SBW debut in the centres, played a full game and ripped Parra apart. I don't ever remember him playing only the last 10 mins of a game.
  78. H

Debutant Lachlan Lewis has right talent and temperament for struggling club, says Uncle Wally

Dogluva, how long till you can get rid of the Parra pic as your avatar? Doesn't suit you
  79. H

Lachlan Lewis - Consolidated Thread

It is under kicking so I would say it is the kicker, not he tackler. I don't know if that stat is right or not but from what I have seen I wouldn't say he has a good kicking game. Like I said he left a few well short of the tryline and kicked into defenders a couple of times. Anyway, good luck...
  80. H

Newcastle Full-Back Nick Meaney signs for the Bulldogs

You are the one that said Lewis had forced heaps of drop outs in the reserves when he had forced zero. Your eyes can't be trusted
  81. H

Canterbury promise to hunt down world’s best young league talent

Because smoking Argileh (Sheesha) doesn't leave a lot of spare time for training
  82. H

I have seen a few of the Intrust games and I saw a lot of kicking well short of the tryline from 10 metres out or kicking into other players. Eh this is what it says on his stats for 2018. The big fat 0 doesn't really back up your comment does it!
  83. H

Don't get me wrong, I am happy he is getting a shot and hope he does well. I even hope he proves me wrong. There are people on here who think he is the saviour, I am just being realistic and hope these guys don't rip into him when they see he isn't as good as they think he is.
  84. H

Lewis is not the saviour. If you have watched him in reserve grade this year he will be a solid first grader at best. Not a great kicking or passing game. Can tackle and run but no superstar
  85. H

Today proved how valuable the Morris Twins are

Lol garbage Especially since jmoz would get 200k off the cap because he is a 10 year player. These guys are still worth 300-400 k
  86. H

Belmore this weekend

Couldn't agree more. ANZ is crap for 10k people. The other guy needs to stop being a princess and enjoy the Belmore experience for what it is
  87. H

Top 30

Lewis is named on the extended bench, wouldn't have thought they could do that if he isn't in the top 30.
  88. H

Bulldogs Sign 21 Year old Winger for 3 Years - Christian Crichton

Love it when people just pluck figures out of their back side. The CEO has told us we have just over 500k and need 5 more players. Do you know more than the CEO does? BTW you will find Suli was signed for peanuts
  89. H

Get your head out if the sand. Barring 3 good games last year he has given us 3.5 years of crap. Enough is enough. Although unfortunately he is still contracted for next year
  90. H

WTF does being leb have to do with it?
  91. H

Bulldogs can't bring in stars for three years: CEO

Mate players deserve what ever someone is willing to pay them. They have a limited shelf life and finish with limited skills. On top of that without players there is no game. The decision makers in the club are the only ones to blame for this mess
  92. H

Bulldogs can't bring in stars for three years: CEO

I agree, signing dutchie who was/is a fringe first grader to a 3 year deal, Aaron woods for a reported 800k for 4 years and Tolman for 4 years are the biggest Fu(k you to the club.