Search results

1. Snowmann

Captain Jackson

can anybody tell me the last time you saw a captain stand up for one of his players the way Jacko did? With the exception of Cam Smith trying the sweep a spine breaker under the rug, I can’t recall ever a captain going at it with the other team’s grub. So to this I say, we salute you Jacko, the...
  2. Snowmann

Lewis Bandwagon

I am using up my 1 obligatory post (like a “you have one phone call” situation) I put up each year to officially announce that I WILL NOT be abandoning his bandwagon, not now, not ever. This kid is still the star we need, even if it’s not be the star we deserve. He sure as shit wasn’t great...
  3. Snowmann

Josh Jackson - Dally M Second-rower of the year.

Congratulations to our fearless captain "Action Jackson". From a members point of view, very well deserved and glad he won, but a little surprised he did though. Thoughts?
  4. Snowmann

10 Year cycle

We went from hoping to collect a premiership every 10 years to collecting the wooden spoon instead. So guys, if everything goes to plan, we’ll reach the Grand Final again in 2022 with Ivan Clearly as coach.
  5. Snowmann

Canterbury Bulldogs Membership Research, $180 cash for your opinion

Hey guys, This is the email I received this morning. Chitchat Research is a research firm who predominately works on behalf of sporting organisations, seeking feedback from their members. On this occasion, we are working on behalf of the Canterbury Bulldogs. We are holding group...
  6. Snowmann

Josh Jackson improved after being led up the Carden path

Hidden beneath this Souths love-(in)fest is a great article on JJ. WHEN it comes to the rise and rise of Canterbury backrower Josh Jackson, recruitment guru Peter Mulholland reckons you need to talk to one man. “You should have a yarn to Garry Carden,” Mulholland says. “I might have...
  7. Snowmann

Glenn Stewart signs with Souths

Glenn Stewart to leave Manly and sign with Souths. Thoughts?
  8. Snowmann

What Team did current NRL stars follow when they were younger?

Sorry if this has been posted before and feel free to delete. But I have always wondered, which team did current NRL players follow as a kid, I have always found it intriguing whether they are playing for "their club" or just just playing for whoever gave them a chance. Let the free-for-all...
  9. Snowmann

WOW..Sonny Bill will likely stay in the NRL.

SYDNEY Roosters appear to have won the battle for the services of code-hopping superstar Sonny Bill Williams in 2014, with New Zealand Rugby Union's official Twitter account revealing he would not be heading back across the ditch. see more at...
  10. Snowmann

Maloney boot tactics...

http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/sydney-roosters-five-eighth-james-maloneys-cheeky-ploy-gets-the-boot/story-fndv38w0-1226710007224 COOL or UNCOOL? Or other tactics you have seen on the footy field. Like Graham's Vaseline-gate.
  11. Snowmann

Bulldogs = 2nd most deceitful club in Aust. Agree or disagree?

CRONULLA are officially the most deceitful sporting brand in Australia. In a devastating blow for the Sutherland club, League Central can reveal the ongoing ASADA drugs crisis has crippled the image of an organisation whose logo has been worn by such legends as Steve Rogers, Andrew...
  12. Snowmann

Congrats to t-rex.

I will be the first to admit I was giving him heat for his performance this year, but I'll also be the first to admit I didn't know he and his missus was expecting a little T-Rex, for this I wish to offer my CONGRATULATIONS on the new bundle of joy. As anybody who was/is expecting a child, this...
  13. Snowmann

Souths vs Wests game thread

These south fans are shit, how can they claim to have 25,000 members cause stadium looks shit empty, their fucking team is 1st on the ladder for the first since the end of the Vietnam war, and this the bullshit turn out they get, fuck, even at our best bandwagon jumping year, we would pull an...
  14. Snowmann

Its already been written, this is our year.

The year I was born, 1980, we won. The year my first daughter was born, 2004, we won. this year, Ill be a father again, WE WILL WILL. Anybody else have a numerological coincident like this?...
  15. Snowmann

Who do you think will be our next one team life member player?..

I seriously hope Barba stays with us for the rest of his career, but in all fairness to him, he does seem to have some other outside influences which may affect him signing a life contract with us, so my money is on Reynolds, born and breed Bankstown boy, cant see him playing for anybody else if...
  16. Snowmann

A big question.

Was a win like today as good as the "lose" a lot of people say we need goin into the final, I say yes, agree or not?.
  17. Snowmann

Defintion of "defensive line"?

Exactly what im asking, I always thought the definsive line was where they (the defenders) stand after a tackle, please corrct me if im wrong.
  18. Snowmann

Australia or new zealand?

Considering how well our team is doing, and lets be honest, close to half our team are Kiwis, this year is really going to test my loyalty to Australia considering how many players we have that may get picked for the test teams. Who do you think from our squad will get a kangaroos or Kiwi jumper?
  19. Snowmann

Ban beau ryan...

Is it just me or does anybody else cringe when I hear and see that stupid "DOGGIES" chant with the stupid crotch crossing hand gesture? What does it mean anyway?..I HATE BEAU RYAN.
  20. Snowmann

Noob alert..

Hi guys, Can't believe I finally found a forum to share and vent my opinions with fellow Dogs supporters. My name is Snowy, life-long supporter of the Blue & White, finanical member of the Bulldogs Leauges Club and overall Leauge supporter. I just have one question for everybody...